michele

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
howie - 2007-05-15 7:38 PM

twooks - 2007-05-15 2:03 PM

rubbish :D :D :D :D

B-)

Sorry Twooksy baby. No fat chicks allowed on this thread, so off you go. :-> :-> :->

Oi - dipstick - don't you call me names - if 'n I wanna say somethings rubbish who are you to say I can't

even if it is my mates thread.

I demand the right to call something rubbish - so there

B-)

twooks - 2007-05-15 11:23 PM just can't get the quality anymore - numpties to the left, southerners to the right - come the revolution - all against the wall - that leaves me n u bags I the driving seat :D :D :D :D B-)

When you & numpty went up for a brain they thought they said train & asked for a slow one! I dont think they even got a platform ticket.

I could do with a good old argue, Estate agent and solicitors - should be put in the village stocks and all sorts of unmentionable things thrown at them - and me at the front of the queue.

Want to be out buying a new motorhome not sat here taking phone calls from people we are paying a fortune to take the strain out of moving but are just adding to it!!

From : Angry and gathering stock of unmentionables in Norfolk!!!!

Guest starspirit

Oi hoo yoo calling buddy?

I ain't yer buddy, buddy, and although I have no wish to die of lead poisoning I am sorry to say that I am just not the argumentatively arguing sort.

starspirit - 2007-05-17 8:18 PM

Can't argue with any of that Sandy!

Well that was short lived!! Had hoped there would be a estate agent or solicitor on here to batter around the forum but if there are fear of my growing hoard of missiles has silenced them - huh! and that will be a first!!!

Sandy - 2007-05-17 8:13 AM I could do with a good old argue, Estate agent and solicitors - should be put in the village stocks and all sorts of unmentionable things thrown at them - and me at the front of the queue. Want to be out buying a new motorhome not sat here taking phone calls from people we are paying a fortune to take the strain out of moving but are just adding to it!! From : Angry and gathering stock of unmentionables in Norfolk!!!!

Please don't pass any criticsm or derogatory remarks about Estate Agents, they are the backbone and lifeblood of the very buoyant UK housing market.

(Can't believe i've just typed this).

Recently had a good argument with Virgin over my internet provision, had my card stolen in France so it was stopped hence Virgin couldnt get their monthly payment so they wrote to me of course.

A long time ago when I was working away the wife got her friend to put internet service on for my son but as she didnt have a credit card at that time she got her friend next door to put it through her name and then paid her so the bill always came in the friends name.

When I came home I telephoned NTL ( before their take over by Virgin) and asked them to transfer the bill into my name "No bother" they said but still got the name wrong.

When Virgin wrote me about our card I telephoned them to say the card was stolen and to give them the new card details but again asked for the bill to be transfered into my name. "Cannot change the account details without the permission of the account holder" he said. I pointed out that there was no such person as the person named on the account so would you change it to my name, "Not without the permission of the account holder" he said. "I said isnt it about time for some common sense here as there is no such person as the name on the bill", "carn't do it without the permission of the account holder" he insisted so I said "Well get your F***ing money from the account holder then" and hung up.

Im now with Sky and have not paid the monthly account with Virgin as it isn't mine

Archived