Argument section

michele

michele - 2007-05-19 10:02 PM

Just setting it up ready :D ok waiting 8-)

How about testing your knowledge on sport Michele. Nice and easy this one. Who plays at St. James,s park. Simple for a geordie lass, but to make it interesting, if you win Chopper has to agree to everything you say for the next week, and if you lose you have to agree with everything Chopper says. ;-)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry mush, but I have to accept your first answer and going in alphabetical order Exeter City was correct.

Not happy at the thought of Chopper causing you any embarrassment though, so how do you fancy double or quits. Easypips this one and a chance for the both of us to have a go at Wayne.

Just name a famous footballer who,s last name was Best.

;-)

Sorry Michele, but again in alphabetical order Mike,s answer was the right one. Not very good at this are you and i,m tempted to offer you another double or quits, but lets see how you handle the next fortnight.

Game on Chopper. Michele has to agree with everything you say and answer all questions with total honesty.

Questions regarding correct age, use of hair dye and sexual preferences etc, are all permitted, but try not to go over the top and i.ll leave this to your impeccable good taste and judgement. 8-)

Not funny Chopper. I,ll have you know my great great grandmothers aunty was one of the original suffragettes and even led a delegation out to the far east. First off they went to Bankok, and since then they,ve just about banned everything else as well. :-(

Forester - 2007-05-23 6:51 AM

What at the age of 7 ( they started early those days )

Bankok it started with Adam & Eve ( Kane & Able dont even go there )

anyway what doe's michele have to do, being she LOST?  he he.

Anything you want no.8. You won and its your call. Lack of imagination should,nt be a problem with you. 8-)

LOL you two are terrible...good job Howies sets you up Wayne but manages to stick around to get you out of it mates what they for :D

Good job I have a SOH a big one otherwise I might be inclined to be shocked 8-) :D :D :D :D

This is the argument section and its TEE HEE I dont know you men always getting into trouble what's wrong with you two..

You both need taking in hand and yacks has promised me she is the one to do it..So it aint over till the fat Chick SWINGS :D

Yacks Howies words not mine :D

Archived