Argument section

michele

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
twooks - 2007-05-25 9:01 PM
Forester - 2007-05-25 5:34 PM you dont wOoRry mee sow thear
hey tuff guy, I'm watchin you so beeeee very careful n veeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy worried B-)

Boy that statement has made my kecks go brown!!!!!

come on Janet, you're really not trying - and using text language when we've got perfectly good and occasionally animated smileys [to the left of where you type your incredibly argumentative reply to this ] just click on one >:-( or several >:-) :-> 8-) or even stutter :D :D :D :D :D .

I don't know girl you're letting the side down - methinks the problem is that you are actually daft enough to think there may be some logical reason for posting on this thread - see - totally wrong, couldn't be wronger or even the wrongest user reading this

Course - my postings make excellent sense and are incredibly logical - whereas everyone elses' - well - utter drivel - words fail me ... ... ... ... ... .... .. . *-) *-) *-) *-) *-) *-) *-) *-) *-) *-)

B-)

ps see?? (lol)

words fail me???? thats somthing you are never short of like your other backup pal numpty No 1. janet east-ridding get a grip of your self and dont let numpty No 2 walk over you! this is the ARGUMENT SECTION so bl**dy well argue.

ok Wayne - or is it Maggie - better not be Maggie or let me tell you my girl you are in deep do - hiding out there with scottishisms designed to confuse the southerners maybe - but I know what you mean - and I ain't no numpty - for one thing I know where my apostrophe key is - and what to do with it - so there! >:-(

B-)

PS what happened to your web site - did you lose it - or was it taken off you for being a naughty boy / girl / brace of whatisits?

:->

twooks - 2007-05-26 1:34 PM ok Wayne - or is it Maggie - better not be Maggie or let me tell you my girl you are in deep do - hiding out there with scottishisms designed to confuse the southerners maybe - but I know what you mean - and I ain't no numpty - for one thing I know where my apostrophe key is - and what to do with it - so there! >:-( B-) PS what happened to your web site - did you lose it - or was it taken off you for being a naughty boy / girl / brace of whatisits? :->

I'm Maggie all 35 stone of me do you still want to argue!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

howie - 2007-05-30 11:15 PM Sorry to interrupt nosedrip but i,m having trouble geting on to the website you,ve shown. Sure you,ve got it right. 8-)

hey suicide fingers, i will type it  s l o w l y www,northernforties.org.uk  I think the mods on here dont like compertition so they wont let me put it on.

The site seems to work.  It's a group of people who can't quite cope with life as it is, and want to live in the Dad's Army England of 60 years ago.  Oh dear!

And they all use 60 year old computers to help them!  I just hope their dentists are more up to date!  :-)

Not like you to be so disparaging Brian. Everyones entitled to their own thing and its obvious they all enjoy it. Long may it continue.

Still can't get the website up Chopper. Others seem to but no joy here. :-(

c'mon howie you're not trying - the old fogies are accessible from one place but not the other - try the one shown on the bozo's profile if the one in the sig doesn't work.

brian - I'm surprised at you, I thought you were tolerant - not an argumentative OF, tchh - just shows how wrong I can be

*-) *-) *-) c'mon lads - wake up n smell the coffee *-) *-) *-) *-)

in Wayne n Maggie's case ersatz no doubt - or that stuff with chicory in it

B-)

Dave Newell - 2007-05-31 8:36 AM Forrester, you Northern numptie, it should be www.northernforties.org.uk . What's the difference? After the WWW bit you should have put a . (DOT) not a , (comma). Some people, I don't know! D.

hey two ton tessie from telford LOOK AT THE THREADS NAME it got you going  he he dot dot dot.......

"Boy i'm such a nice guy."

compared to .. .. .. genghis khan, mengele, GWB . . . . . . .

(?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

B-)

twooks - 2007-05-31 4:05 PM "Boy i'm such a nice guy." compared to .. .. .. genghis khan, mengele, GWB . . . . . . . (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) (?) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D B-)

now now wookie dont get jealous or i'll rip your pension book up

Forester - 2007-05-31 4:03 PM
Dave Newell - 2007-05-31 8:36 AM Forrester, you Northern numptie, it should be www.northernforties.org.uk . What's the difference? After the WWW bit you should have put a . (DOT) not a , (comma). Some people, I don't know! D.

hey two ton tessie from telford LOOK AT THE THREADS NAME it got you going he he dot dot dot.......

Oy, watch who you're calling fat you daft old northern git! Get back to your whippet and pigeon pie. And as for "got me going" I was just joining in the argumentative nature of this thread, although its becoming more of an insulting thread than an argument one. If you could tell the difference between a comma and a full stop I wouldn't have felt the need to correct you would I? Or were you waiting for Franky babe, our resident OED scholar and your fellow Northerner, to correct your English?D.

Archived