Ehu

2 hours ago, Brooke said:

When I put my theory forward they seemed to agree I really am at my whit's end with it all 

I'm sorry but I think that theory does not add up. I have asked before but what unit works into the LT500.  I think it will be an Electroblok EBL unit but what model?

This should be a simple dc problem but in any event can you confirm:

1. When not on ehu the 12v circuits work e.g. lights , pump etc.

2. When on ehu the charger is charging the batteries and the 12v circuits continue to work.

12 minutes ago, rayc said:

I'm sorry but I think that theory does not add up. I have asked before but what unit works into the LT500.  I think it will be an Electroblok EBL unit but what model?

2. When on ehu the charger is charging the batteries and the 12v circuits continue to work.

Yes the 12v still work

When ehu the yellow light did not come on saying it was plugged in but everything still worked on the second trip out the question mark light cane on and even though it was plugged in to ehu the red light came on saying charge batteries 

It went to garage and they said the charger unit (next to batteries) was blown they changed it and the yellow light started working but the question mark staying flashing and charge battery light stayed on but they rell me it's all functioning as it should but these light (? And charge light ) stay on so they saying the next step is have control panel checked (batteries are all good and functioning as they should 

21 minutes ago, rayc said:

I'm not sure if it's allowed on here or if your willing but I could call you and maybe make more sense 

3 minutes ago, Brooke said:

I'm not sure if it's allowed on here or if your willing but I could call you and maybe make more sense 

The people who got it spoke to Adria who advised that after changing charger box (white box next to batteries) to discharge batteries completely then fully charge to reset the system 

They did this but the ? And charger battery lights stayed on so next step they said is have the panel checked 

Everything is working as normal except these lights on panel are staying on 

13 minutes ago, Brooke said:

i doubt I can   help you. It appears to me that a competent person with a meter is what is required.  Several people who have responded asked what dc unit you have which works into the LT500. Have you a photo of your charger and dc unit? Anyway onwards and upwards you are seeing someone tomorrow who may be ale to rectify things for you. Have you joined and asked the question on this forum group?  I had an Adria and they were a knowledgeable group.  Make sure you give the year and model of your motorhome.     https://www.facebook.com/groups/AdriaMotorhomeOwners

10 minutes ago, rayc said:

i doubt I can   help you. It appears to me that a competent person with a meter is what is required.  Several people who have responded asked what dc unit you have which works into the LT500. Have you a photo of your charger and dc unit? Anyway onwards and upwards you are seeing someone tomorrow who may be ale to rectify things for you. Have you joined and asked the question on this forum group?  I had an Adria and they were a knowledgeable group.  Make sure you give the year and model of your motorhome.     https://www.facebook.com/groups/AdriaMotorhomeOwners

Thanks 

If the fuse for the leisure batteries has blown, or you have some other similar problem, then all your 12 Volt loads will be running off the power supply and hence it IS very likely to fail.

The fact you say that the panel is not recognising the leisure battery is key here.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rayc said:

No. I have no idea what they mean. 

My lights, pump etc are all 12v and remain  so if on ehu or not.

Who is telling you this ?

As this, many things always run on 12v, so there is no way of running the van on EHU without using 12v to power such things as pump and lights.

Hi again 

Since you only had this issue since your habitation check 

Bring it back to the person, or give them a ring. who provided the habitation check for you. Explain to them you had not this issue prior to the check, Hopefully they may have just turned something off or disconnected something.it happens  

Regards