Trump suspends Muslim Immigrants

Bulletguy

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-23 6:52 PM

pelmetman - 2017-02-23 5:47 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251958/Perhaps-Trump-right-Swedes-immigrant-problem-real.html

Sweden a multicultural example for us to aspire to? 8-) ........

Just more xeonophobia from your favourite fascist comic The Fail rag. *-)

You mean the Guardian doesn't have the balls to tell it as it is >:-) .........

Mind you it doesn't have the readers either ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-02-23 7:06 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251958/Perhaps-Trump-right-Swedes-immigrant-problem-real.html

There's a marked difference between factual responsible reporting from The Guardian and irresponsible xenophobic Fail headlines appealing only to comic "readers" who need pictures to look at.

The Guardian isn't for dyslexics.

From the US to Sweden to Birmingham, and now to Keighley......pushing your usual agenda......naturally. *-)

Oh well.......seeing as you must persist in thread deflection.

White British Paedo gang and baby rapists from Bristol https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/apr/22/child-sex-paedophile-abuse-gang-revealed-trial-two-convictions

White British Paedo gang from Norwich https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/28/norwich-paedophile-ring-marie-black-jailed-life

White British female child abuser https://www.theguardian.com/society/2009/oct/01/vanessa-george-plymouth-abuse-background

White British lesbians who murdered her own 2 year old https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/06/mother-and-partner-jailed-for-life-for-liam-fee

White British Paedo and baby rapist http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25412675

Bulletguy - 2017-02-23 8:48 PM

pelmetman - 2017-02-23 7:06 PM

There's a marked difference between factual responsible reporting from The Guardian and irresponsible xenophobic Fail headlines appealing only to comic "readers" who need pictures to look at.

The Guardian isn't for dyslexics.

From the US to Sweden to Birmingham, and now to Keighley......pushing your usual agenda......naturally. *-)

Oh well.......seeing as you must persist in thread deflection.

White British Paedo gang and baby rapists from Bristol https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/apr/22/child-sex-paedophile-abuse-gang-revealed-trial-two-convictions

White British Paedo gang from Norwich https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/28/norwich-paedophile-ring-marie-black-jailed-life

White British female child abuser https://www.theguardian.com/society/2009/oct/01/vanessa-george-plymouth-abuse-background

White British lesbians who murdered her own 2 year old https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/06/mother-and-partner-jailed-for-life-for-liam-fee

White British Paedo and baby rapist http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25412675

Disgusting ... Disgusting and disgraceful ... Make me wanna puke ... I condemn them and could never stand up for them unlike some ... Can you show us some white peado gang cases where the white attackers have exclusively attacked Asian under age girls ??? ... I hope you dont find any simply because I dont want any peado victims ... Rotherham alone had roughly 1400 children exploited by Muslim gangs dont you know ... I think your going to have to dig pretty deep to get lets say 5 cases nationally

antony1969 - 2017-02-23 9:08 PM

Can you show us some white peado gang cases where the white attackers have exclusively attacked Asian under age girls ??? ...

Very racist Antony.....that's just not typical for you. *-)

We've done the battle of the paedo gang stuff before with you desperate to keep linking it to Muslims and you lost it then after i pointed out paedophiles aren't interested in ethnicity but with over 87% of the population being white, the odds are naturally higher. Anyone can figure that out.

Take an early night and get off to bed with a cup of Horlicks.

Bulletguy - 2017-02-23 9:45 PM

Can you show us some white peado gang cases where the white attackers have exclusively attacked Asian under age girls ??? ...

We've done the battle of the paedo gang stuff before with you desperate to keep linking it to Muslims and you lost it then after i pointed out paedophiles aren't interested in ethnicity but with over 87% of the population being white, the odds are naturally higher. Anyone can figure that out.

Why racist Bullet ??? ... I dont remember a battle or losing anything, in fact I just keep on winning ... Brexit , Trump , Copeland , Wilders highly likely and Le Pens up in the polls again thanks to your lot rioting ... You've linked some peado cases and Ive asked you to link some that are the same as Muslim peado gangs but with white gangs attacking exclusively Asian girls ... You haven't , so I presume you can't and I'm glad because that mean no victims Asian or white

Here she is ... Even one of her rivals thinks her victory is likely ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/771432/Marine-Le-Pen-Emmanuel-Macron-French-election-Francois-Fillon-vote-poll/amp

antony1969 - 2017-02-24 6:19 AM

Why racist Bullet ??? ...

Discriminatory.

I dont remember a battle or losing anything, in fact I just keep on winning ... Brexit , Trump , Copeland , Wilders highly likely and Le Pens....

LOL......prize clown Trump! Hmmm......Wilders, a dodgy Dutch fascist admired by Anders Breivik. Pen....daughter of Holocaust denier. Lovely people you choose to adulate and hero worship!

You've linked some peado cases and Ive asked you to link some that are the same as Muslim peado gangs but with white gangs attacking exclusively Asian girls ... You haven't , so I presume you can't and I'm glad because that mean no victims Asian or white

Because of your fanatical obsession with Muslims you still haven't grasped it have you?

As i previously posted, over 87% of UK's population is white making the odds of any male, black, white, Asian or whatever, taking an Asian girl extremely small. Men wanting sex by force aren't interested in skin colour.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-24 3:55 PM

As i previously posted, over 87% of UK's population is white making the odds of any male, black, white, Asian or whatever, taking an Asian girl extremely small. Men wanting sex by force aren't interested in skin colour.

So in the predominantly Muslim areas where these grooming gangs operated, there were more white girls than Asian girls? :-| .......

Discriminatory.

I dont remember a battle or losing anything, in fact I just keep on winning ... Brexit , Trump , Copeland , Wilders highly likely and Le Pens....

LOL......prize clown Trump! Hmmm......Wilders, a dodgy Dutch fascist admired by Anders Breivik. Pen....daughter of Holocaust denier. Lovely people you choose to adulate and hero worship!

You've linked some peado cases and Ive asked you to link some that are the same as Muslim peado gangs but with white gangs attacking exclusively Asian girls ... You haven't , so I presume you can't and I'm glad because that mean no victims Asian or white

Because of your fanatical obsession with Muslims you still haven't grasped it have you?

Le Pen can't prevent the puke that comes out of her fathers mouth anymore than your daughter/son can stop you from defending Muslim Peados ... As you know she no longer talks to her father ... When Breivik went on his killing spree I'm not sure he shouted "Wilders is Great" ... If we are smearing folk because they are admired by madmen the Muslim world has plenty of that going on ... Mohammed is responsible for all those murders then when "Allahu Akbar" gets shouted ... He's even to blame for those Muslim Peados shouting his name when taken down after sentencing a couple of weeks ago ... You need to read some of the cases regarding those poor white girls ... If white slut , white slag isn't something racial I don't know what is

antony1969 - 2017-02-24 5:09 PM

Discriminatory.

Le Pen can't prevent the puke that comes out of her fathers mouth anymore than your daughter/son can stop you from defending Muslim Peados ... As you know she no longer talks to her father ... When Breivik went on his killing spree I'm not sure he shouted "Wilders is Great" ... If we are smearing folk because they are admired by madmen the Muslim world has plenty of that going on ... Mohammed is responsible for all those murders then when "Allahu Akbar" gets shouted ... He's even to blame for those Muslim Peados shouting his name when taken down after sentencing a couple of weeks ago ... You need to read some of the cases regarding those poor white girls ... If white slut , white slag isn't something racial I don't know what is

I think you would have something to say Dave/Antony if I were to point out that the highest proportion of sex crimes against women and children are perpetrated by men especially if I then chose to draw the conclusion that all men pose a risk to women and children. Such crimes are not confined to those who claim to profess a particular faith. The individuals who commit them are worthy of our contempt and condign punishment. People who share certain of their characteristics be they gender, chosen religion, chosen profession, socio-economic group etc. who do not commit such crimes do not deserve either response.

Have either of you read Baroness Jay’s report in full yet? It was not only the Pakistani men that held the victims in contempt and/or chose to put the blame on them for their abuse.

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-02-24 6:03 PM

I think you would have something to say Dave/Antony if I were to point out that the highest proportion of sex crimes against women and children are perpetrated by men especially if I then chose to draw the conclusion that all men pose a risk to women and children. Such crimes are not confined to those who claim to profess a particular faith. The individuals who commit them are worthy of our contempt and condign punishment. People who share certain of their characteristics be they gender, chosen religion, chosen profession, socio-economic group etc. who do not commit such crimes do not deserve either response.

Have either of you read Baroness Jay’s report in full yet? It was not only the Pakistani men that held the victims in contempt and/or chose to put the blame on them for their abuse.

Veronica

Which brings us neatly back to the fact that 2.8% of the population fill 14.6% of our prison places, and 20% of our high security prison places ;-) .......

Kinda speaks volumes don't it? :-| .......

pelmetman - 2017-02-24 8:07 PM

Veronica

Which brings us neatly back to the fact that 2.8% of the population fill 14.6% of our prison places, and 20% of our high security prison places ;-) .......

Kinda speaks volumes don't it? :-| .......

Thankfully we don't live in France ... Around 8% Muslim population ... Around 60% Muslim prison population ... But they haven't got a problem !

Mohammed is responsible for all those murders then when "Allahu Akbar" gets shouted ...

No more than any of us shouting "Praise the Lord" or "Good God" as all Allahu Akbar translates to is "God is Great" but since IS it's become the most misinterpreted exclamation by people in the west.

Veronica

Neither will read or view anything like that for fear of it showing Muslims or any foreigners in a favourable light! *-)

Bulletguy - 2017-02-24 8:19 PM
antony1969 - 2017-02-24 5:09 PMMohammed is responsible for all those murders then when "Allahu Akbar" gets shouted ...
No more than any of us shouting "Praise the Lord" or "Good God" as all Allahu Akbar translates to is "God is Great" but since IS it's become the most misinterpreted exclamation by people in the west.
Violet1956 - 2017-02-24 6:03 PMHave either of you read Baroness Jay’s report in full yet? It was not only the Pakistani men that held the victims in contempt and/or chose to put the blame on them for their abuse. Veronica
Neither will read or view anything like that for fear of it showing Muslims or any foreigners in a favourable light! *-)

Actually that is the whole intent of those 'terrorists' that utter the cry just before committing a terrorist act....it is like their battle cry 'intended' to strike fear into those who hear it.  Therefore as the literal translation is not understood by some the intent of striking fear into 'non believers' it does serve it's purpose acting as a vocal indication of a terrorist action.  Debate the point as you will it is unfortunate that there are those who invoke the will if Allah at the point of some heinous act......beheading, suicide bombing etc so I really don't see where you are coming from in comparing the phrase to 'Good God' or 'Praise the Lord'.  I don't recall, and am certainly not aware of, global, or even localised events of atrocity whereby 'Praise the Lord' is shouted in order to terrorise the populace.
In fact I am not aware of any acts of terrorism where the perpetrator has uttered/shouted any Christian phrase or expressing allegiance to God before committing the act.  Had it been the case I'm sure the press would be all over it.....however there is a deafening silence in that regard but not where 'Allahu Akbar' is concerned......sort of tells one something doesn't it? 

RogerC - 2017-02-24 9:21 PM
antony1969 - 2017-02-24 5:09 PMMohammed is responsible for all those murders then when "Allahu Akbar" gets shouted ...
Violet1956 - 2017-02-24 6:03 PMHave either of you read Baroness Jay’s report in full yet? It was not only the Pakistani men that held the victims in contempt and/or chose to put the blame on them for their abuse. Veronica

Actually that is the whole intent of those 'terrorists' that utter the cry just before committing a terrorist act....it is like their battle cry 'intended' to strike fear into those who hear it.  Therefore as the literal translation is not understood by some the intent of striking fear into 'non believers' it does serve it's purpose acting as a vocal indication of a terrorist action.  Debate the point as you will it is unfortunate that there are those who invoke the will if Allah at the point of some heinous act......beheading, suicide bombing etc so I really don't see where you are coming from in comparing the phrase to 'Good God' or 'Praise the Lord'.  I don't recall, and am certainly not aware of, global, or even localised events of atrocity whereby 'Praise the Lord' is shouted in order to terrorise the populace.
In fact I am not aware of any acts of terrorism where the perpetrator has uttered/shouted any Christian phrase or expressing allegiance to God before committing the act.  Had it been the case I'm sure the press would be all over it.....however there is a deafening silence in that regard but not where 'Allahu Akbar' is concerned......sort of tells one something doesn't it? 
Depends on the type of media you read Roger. The Fail is full of it as they love any opportunity to trot out their usual xenophobia......don't forget that rag has a dark history of supporting Nazism.There's way too much generalising going on fueled by wacko racists. You cannot brand all Muslims with the same brush as fundamentalist fruit loops wacko's.....but people are doing that because they feed off Fail fodder. Both sets of wacko's are as bonkers as each other and IS have certainly succeeded in that!Back to 'battle cries' etc. As a kid i well remember the comics i had back then, especially the Victor which was filled with war stuff and Jap fighter pilots would be dive bombing into attack mode with shouts of "Banzai" Never knew what it meant back then but it looked good so that was enough for me! It's an abbreviation of Tenno Heika Banzai which translates as "Long live the Emperor".....and as most Japs are atheist their God was the Emperor.

Mohammed is responsible for all those murders then when "Allahu Akbar" gets shouted ...

Veronica

"Praise The Lord" ... Thats right I've heard of many slaughters where some Christian has said such a thing ... Even finishing off after the slaughter with an Amen ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/louvre-evacuated-soldier-attack-armed-police-paris-art-gallery-gunfire-france-attack-terror-a7560721.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/video-shows-assassin-shouting-after-shooting-russian-ambassador-watch-a7485216.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4061096/Berlin-market-killer-Anis-Amri-shot-dead-Italy-Milan-police.html

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/man-shouted-allahu-akbar-as-he-knifed-munich-rail-passengers-killing-one-34700721.html

Just a few for you ... Muhammed knows how many more ! ... Cant find any Praise The Lord ones though so if you can link some would make your case much more valid

Discriminatory.

Linking Wilders to Breivik is cringing stuff Bullet ... Be like me saying Corbyn "admired" and was "friends" with Hamas and Hezbollah and supported Irish terrorists ... Hang on a second

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-24 10:37 PM

Back to 'battle cries' etc. As a kid i well remember the comics i had back then, especially the Victor which was filled with war stuff and Jap fighter pilots would be dive bombing into attack mode with shouts of "Banzai" Never knew what it meant back then but it looked good so that was enough for me! It's an abbreviation of Tenno Heika Banzai which translates as "Long live the Emperor".....and as most Japs are **atheist** their God was the Emperor.

I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so / Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so / I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so / Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so…

Ooops I've had an attack of the Vapors :D ......

pelmetman - 2017-02-25 7:55 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-02-24 10:37 PM

Back to 'battle cries' etc. As a kid i well remember the comics i had back then, especially the Victor which was filled with war stuff and Jap fighter pilots would be dive bombing into attack mode with shouts of "Banzai" Never knew what it meant back then but it looked good so that was enough for me! It's an abbreviation of Tenno Heika Banzai which translates as "Long live the Emperor".....and as most Japs are **atheist** their God was the Emperor.

I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so / Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so / I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so / Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so…

Ooops I've had an attack of the Vapors :D ......

Funny Dave ... Your boyfriends guna find that terribly racist though or sumat else that ends in ist ...

Archived