Trump suspends Muslim Immigrants

Bulletguy

Meanwhile ... The Royal Institute of International Affairs asks Europeans in 10 different countries "Should all further migration from mainly Muslim countries be stopped"... 55% say yes ... 25% say dont know ... 20% say no ... Poland tops the no more Muslim migration with 71% saying stop them coming ... France 61% and Germany 53% ... All this after the Trump leftie uproar too ... Those Europeans know a thing or two dont they ... We need another Brexit vote , I dont wanna leave now

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2017-02-07 7:26 PM

Meanwhile ... The Royal Institute of International Affairs asks Europeans in 10 different countries "Should all further migration from mainly Muslim countries be stopped"... 55% say yes ... 25% say dont know ... 20% say no ... Poland tops the no more Muslim migration with 71% saying stop them coming ... France 61% and Germany 53% ... All this after the Trump leftie uproar too ... Those Europeans know a thing or two dont they ... We need another Brexit vote , I dont wanna leave now.

Voted "Think Tank" of the Year 2016 by Prospect magazine. *-)

Chatham House polled 10,000 people from 10 different countries.......so only 1000 in each. *-)

10.000 people from a sum total of 400 million is just a mere snapshot.

"Public opposition to further migration from Muslim states is especially intense in Austria, Poland, Hungary, France and Belgium, despite these countries having very different sized resident Muslim populations. In each of these countries, at least 38% of the sample ‘strongly agreed’ with the statement. With the exception of Poland, these countries have either been at the centre of the refugee crisis or experienced terrorist attacks in recent years. It is also worth noting that in most of these states the radical right is, to varying degrees, entrenched as a political force and is looking to mobilize this angst over Islam into the ballot box, either at elections in 2017 or longer term.

It is also true that people in Europe vastly overestimate the number of Muslims living in their countries. An IpsosMORI poll in autumn 2016 found that public estimates of Muslim populations were more than four times the actual level in France, and three times higher than the actual figure in the UK."

And as you like polls so much Antony, this from Mori;

Perils of Perception Survey 2016 - Britain

Current Muslim population: we hugely overestimate the proportion of Muslims in the British population – we think that 1 in 6 Britons are Muslim, when actually fewer than 1 in 20 are. The findings show we think 15% of the population are Muslim, when actually only 4.8% are, less than a third of our guess.

Future Muslim population: we also think that the Muslim population is growing to a much greater extent than it actually is. We think that 22% of our population will be Muslim by 2020, when projections from the Pew Research Center suggest Muslims will only make up around 6% of the British population by then.

Britain is far from the worst in identifying realities and predicting the future – in fact we are the third most accurate country in our “Index of Ignorance”. Looking across the 40 countries included, many are much more wrong…

Current Muslim population: many countries over-estimate their Muslim population by a staggering amount. For example, in France the average guess is that 31% of the population is Muslim when it is actually 7.5%. Other Western European countries such as Germany, Italy and Belgium are also massively out. The US and Canada are similarly inaccurate with both having average guesses of 17% against actual figures of 1% and 3.2% respectively. At the other end of the spectrum, very high Muslim population countries underestimate their Muslim population: for example, in Turkey the actual Muslim population is 98%, but the average estimate is 81%.

Future Muslim population: similar countries hugely overestimate the levels of growth in Muslim populations over the next four years. The average guess in France is that 40% of the population will be Muslim in 2020 when the actual projection is 8.3% (an increase of just 0.8% from the current level of 7.5%). Italy, Belgium and Germany also greatly overestimate the growth in their Muslim population. The US are also miles out, with an average guess of 23% compared with the actual projection of 1.1%.

Guest pelmetman

Its funny how just 5% of the population can cause so much angst? ;-) ........

Cant wait till they reach 10% 8-) ...........

antony1969 - 2017-02-10 2:41 PM

pelmetman - 2017-02-09 9:54 PM

Coming to a school near you soon ...

What is the source of these videos Antony? They look pretty fake to me. Certainly the one in the school. I could have knocked that up here in less than an hour. The guy in the other one looks pretty western to me as well

I am not saying 100% they are fake but there have been plenty of such propaganda fake videos exposed before. Just like many of the fake news reports and stories that have done the rounds, fake photos and video are so easy to do now and convincing and of course all they have to do is set the ref faced haters going on Twitter and away you go, job done.

They are pretty disgusting and damming if real but I want to hear from a reliable source that they are.

Barryd999 - 2017-02-10 5:03 PM

What is the source of these videos Antony? They look pretty fake to me. Certainly the one in the school. I could have knocked that up here in less than an hour. The guy in the other one looks pretty western to me as well

I am not saying 100% they are fake but there have been plenty of such propaganda fake videos exposed before. Just like many of the fake news reports and stories that have done the rounds, fake photos and video are so easy to do now and convincing and of course all they have to do is set the ref faced haters going on Twitter and away you go, job done.

They are pretty disgusting and damming if real but I want to hear from a reliable source that they are.

Me and Pelmet knocked em up in his shed ;-) ... What is it they are saying that makes you think they aren't right ??? ... Everything that is said is said in many videos

Barry.......if you google the subject it throws up sites peddling their usual Muslim hate;

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/08/14/muslim-schools-in-the-uk-and-all-over-the-west-are-teaching-children-to-murder/

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/video-uk-islamic-school-teaches-muslims-to-kill-those-who-reject-islam/

Bulletguy - 2017-02-10 5:57 PM

Barry.......if you google the subject it throws up sites peddling their usual Muslim hate;

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/08/14/muslim-schools-in-the-uk-and-all-over-the-west-are-teaching-children-to-murder/

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/video-uk-islamic-school-teaches-muslims-to-kill-those-who-reject-islam/

Not where I got it from as if it matters ... "peddling Muslim hate" ... You couldn't make it up ... "peddling hate" ... A fella who has about 15 Trump hate related threads going on an opening page of about 40 on Chatterbox and he's even now resorted to abusing his family too ... Regarding the videos everything thats said on them is common Muslim teachings and happens daily in the Muslim world , why would you need to fake it ???

antony1969 - 2017-02-10 5:06 PM

Me and Pelmet knocked em up in his shed ;-) ... What is it they are saying that makes you think they aren't right ??? ... Everything that is said is said in many videos

What I am questioning is the authenticity of both clips. I am not saying they are fake but there have been many fake anti muslim and anti refugee videos that have been cleverly edited and very well promoted to go viral and cause world wide damage. The "Gates wide open" one was a classic example of such an event. http://www.snopes.com/2015/11/17/disturbing-muslim-refugee-video/ the video in that snopes link has been taken down but you will find it easy enough on the net.

Paris under Muslim siege is another one. Totally false http://www.snopes.com/paris-muslim-siege-false/

Youtube, twitter, Facebook etc are massively powerful media for all sorts of propaganda now. I would rather investigate or wait for clarification of authenticity on any of this stuff before diving into some twitter feed expressing outrage. Of course the damage is done as soon as they go viral.

I just dont trust anything I read or see online now until its confirmed from several sources as legit.

antony1969 - 2017-02-10 6:10 PM

Not where I got it from as if it matters ... "peddling Muslim hate" ... You couldn't make it up ... "peddling hate" ... A fella who has about 15 Trump hate related threads going on an opening page of about 40 on Chatterbox and he's even now resorted to abusing his family too ...

I draw my sources from mainstream media Antony......not the ugliness and fake "news" pumped out by the likes of Breitbart, CreepingSharia, Bare naked Islam, Supreme Patriot, Liberty GB etc.

Bulletguy - 2017-02-10 6:21 PM

Not where I got it from as if it matters ... "peddling Muslim hate" ... You couldn't make it up ... "peddling hate" ... A fella who has about 15 Trump hate related threads going on an opening page of about 40 on Chatterbox and he's even now resorted to abusing his family too ...

I draw my sources from mainstream media Antony......not the ugliness and fake "news" pumped out by the likes of Breitbart, CreepingSharia, Bare naked Islam, Supreme Patriot, Liberty GB etc.

Works well for you obviously and provides you with much to hate ... Keep on enjoying and hating ... BTW , I know of Breitbart but the others are new to me ... Thanks for putting me onto them

Bulletguy - 2017-02-10 6:21 PM

Some of todays mainstream media for ya ... They walk among us ... Lots of em

http://news.sky.com/story/extremists-with-links-to-anjem-choudary-jailed-after-undercover-operation-10762829

Bulletguy - 2017-02-10 8:25 PM

antony1969 - 2017-02-10 7:21 PM

Really? The first sentence in your link disagrees with you.

"Five extremists with links to hate preacher Anjem Choudary have been jailed".

Well thats good then ... They'll have plenty of like minded Muslims in high security won't they ... 44% Muslims and rising rapidly

antony1969 - 2017-02-10 8:35 PM

Well thats good then ... They'll have plenty of like minded Muslims in high security won't they ... 44% Muslims and rising rapidly.

Wrong..........yet again. *-)

14.6%.

Bulletguy - 2017-02-10 8:44 PM

antony1969 - 2017-02-10 8:35 PM

Well thats good then ... They'll have plenty of like minded Muslims in high security won't they ... 44% Muslims and rising rapidly.

Wrong..........yet again. *-)

14.6%.

Check again ... I said high security ... But even 14.6% is Disgraceful never mind over 40%

Bulletguy - 2017-02-10 9:04 PM

antony1969 - 2017-02-10 8:47 PM

Check again ... I said high security ... But even 14.6% is Disgraceful never mind over 40%

"High security" being............exactly what and where in UK?

For one Whitemoor High Security Prison in Cambridgeshire ... 44% Muslim inmates

antony1969 - 2017-02-11 11:32 AM

For one Whitemoor High Security Prison in Cambridgeshire ... 44% Muslim inmates.

That's ONE out of ten prisons, so where are your "figures" for the other nine? Surely you aren't that naive to accept figures from one prison as being representative of the entire prison population in high security?

And rather than taking your source as facts from Daily Fail pumping out their usual Islamaphobic hyperbole, i want to see UK gov links.

Bulletguy - 2017-02-11 5:08 PM

For one Whitemoor High Security Prison in Cambridgeshire ... 44% Muslim inmates.

That's ONE out of ten prisons, so where are your "figures" for the other nine? Surely you aren't that naive to accept figures from one prison as being representative of the entire prison population in high security?

And rather than taking your source as facts from Daily Fail pumping out their usual Islamaphobic hyperbole, i want to see UK gov links.

You asked ... Ive told you ... Your normally good at looking stuff up ... Go entertain yourself

antony1969 - 2017-02-11 5:19 PM

You asked ... Ive told you ... Your normally good at looking stuff up ... Go entertain yourself.

So in other words no factual evidence to back up your wild claims. Why am i not surprised by that! *-)

Just more Daily Fail guff and hyperbole as per usual. *-) (lol)

Bulletguy - 2017-02-11 6:24 PM

antony1969 - 2017-02-11 5:19 PM

You asked ... Ive told you ... Your normally good at looking stuff up ... Go entertain yourself.

So in other words no factual evidence to back up your wild claims. Why am i not surprised by that! *-)

Just more Daily Fail guff and hyperbole as per usual. *-) (lol)

Its really not difficult to look up Bullet ... Even I can do it ... Little hint , its nuffink to do with the hilarious Daily Fail

Archived