Trump suspends Muslim Immigrants

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
thebishbus - 2017-02-22 8:51 AM

. Bullitguy. Please tell us what is your response to Antony 1969's one brave lady post.

Brian B.

He'll say its fake news *-) .......

They can no wrong in his eyes ;-) .........

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. Bullitguy. Please tell us what is your response to Antony 1969's one brave lady post.

She's talking about radical fundamentalism in Islam and that's the marked difference which Antony and others lose sight of and cannot separate or distinguish the differences. They hear of a terrorist attack in a country.....and it's 'Muslims, Islam and the religion of peace', the usual screaming Daily Fail xenophobia headlines. There are estimated to be 1.6 billion Muslims world wide.......only a small fraction of those will be radical fundamentalists, the rest you can discount.

Not so long back BBC2 aired a documentary "Muslims Like Us".........which Antony refused to watch. You have to wonder why the reluctance don't you?

Here is an article about the people who took part. They covered a wide cross section including a gay Muslim.....yes, gay, a white British lady who had certainly been around more than most (traveled the world in her hippie youth), glamourous Mehreen, to ex-professional boxer Haqq who turned out to be the only nutjob among them......and the others quickly rounded on him too leaving him in no doubt what they thought of his wacko interpretations.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/12/12/muslims-like-us-wake-up-call-islamophobes-everywhere/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-22 4:10 PM

She's talking about radical fundamentalism in Islam and that's the marked difference which Antony and others lose sight of and cannot separate or distinguish the differences. They hear of a terrorist attack in a country.....and it's 'Muslims, Islam and the religion of peace', the usual screaming Daily Fail xenophobia headlines. There are estimated to be 1.6 billion Muslims world wide.......only a small fraction of those will be radical fundamentalists, the rest you can discount.

Not so long back BBC2 aired a documentary "Muslims Like Us".........which Antony refused to watch. You have to wonder why the reluctance don't you?

Here is an article about the people who took part. They covered a wide cross section including a gay Muslim.....yes, gay, a white British lady who had certainly been around more than most (traveled the world in her hippie youth), glamourous Mehreen, to ex-professional boxer Haqq who turned out to be the only nutjob among them......and the others quickly rounded on him too leaving him in no doubt what they thought of his wacko interpretations.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/12/12/muslims-like-us-wake-up-call-islamophobes-everywhere/

So what about the "radical fundamentalism in Islam" in the UK? ;-) .......Which is currently being in taught our main stream schools and not just in madrases up and down the country? *-) .......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/telegraph-view/10820154/Islamic-schools-plot-Radicalism-never-gives-up-it-just-finds-a-new-route.html

Did you watch something different to me ??? ... I did not watch the "Muslims Like US" programme because I don't do reality TV Bullet ... I didnt know it was compulsory on here to have to watch something you fall for ... Take it this fella and those who think like he does wasn't on the programme

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/racist-thug-spat-babys-face-9862486

Or this fella ...

I have watched the video in the link Antony posted. My impression was that this very genuine woman is the equivalent of our very own Richard Dawkins. Her views are not to be ignored nor are his. Established religions worldwide have been used as a vehicle by some who seek political power and dominance over the relatively weak by reference to some higher authority. Islam and Christianity are no different in that. Nevertheless I believe it should be acknowledged that more mainstream Christian sects are more enlightened with regard to issues of equal rights for all regardless of gender or sexual orientation etc. although many still have a long way to go. The fact remains that wherever a Muslim lives outside of countries where their faith is dominant they are still answerable to the secular law which governs everyone regardless of their faith. If there is a perceived threat to the secular laws of any country by migrants who do not subscribe to them then the remedy is simple - zero tolerance of any breach.

Finally doesn’t this lady, as a former Syrian, serve as an example of why Trump’s scattergun approach to migration from Syria was unfair and inappropriate?

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-02-22 4:50 PM

Finally doesn’t this lady, as a former Syrian, serve as an example of why Trump’s scattergun approach to migration from Syria was unfair and inappropriate?

Veronica

You call it scatter gun, others would call it pragmatic ;-) .......Unfortunately terrorists do not wear a sign saying "I'm a terrorist" and given that the majority of terrorists now days have one thing in common, ie a belief in Islam then it maybe a blunt instrument, but considering what's happening in Europe then I cant say I'm surprised at Trumps actions :-| .......Especially when you realise that terrorism is only the tip of the unsavoury iceberg these folk are bringing with them *-)........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4248492/Family-Iraqi-asylum-seekers-gang-raped-drunk-woman.html

pelmetman - 2017-02-22 5:06 PM

Veronica

You call it scatter gun, others would call it pragmatic ;-) .......Unfortunately terrorists do not wear a sign saying "I'm a terrorist" and given that the majority of terrorists now days have one thing in common, ie a belief in Islam then it maybe a blunt instrument, but considering what's happening in Europe then I cant say I'm surprised at Trumps actions :-| .......Especially when you realise that terrorism is only the tip of the unsavoury iceberg these folk are bringing with them *-)........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4248492/Family-Iraqi-asylum-seekers-gang-raped-drunk-woman.html

You make a good point Dave. However what appears to be pragmatic may not always be the best way of resolving a problem long term. Isis and other fundamentalists want all Muslims to believe that non-Muslims are their enemies. I don’t want them to be handed any justification for that belief on a plate.

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-02-22 5:15 PM

Veronica

You make a good point Dave. However what appears to be pragmatic may not always be the best way of resolving a problem long term. Isis and other fundamentalists want all Muslims to believe that non-Muslims are their enemies. I don’t want them to be handed any justification for that belief on a plate.

Veronica

Trouble is its getting harder and harder to distinguish between Isis , Isis supporters , fundamentalists and those who follow the book in its still very suspect mildest form ... Anyway at least this fellas family are quids in ... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39045923

pelmetman - 2017-02-22 4:16 PM

So what about the "radical fundamentalism in Islam" in the UK? ;-) .......Which is currently being in taught our main stream schools.....

Errm.......that's a three year old link you posted! *-)

Interestingly the sub header says, "Moderate Muslims need the authorities support against fundamentalism" but rather than comment on that you go on to make wildly inaccurate claims about 'radical fundamentalism being taught in our main stream schools'.

List all these 'main stream schools'.

antony1969 - 2017-02-22 4:43 PM

Did you watch something different to me ??? ..

No..

I did not watch the "Muslims Like US" programme because I don't do reality TV Bullet ...

Lame excuse Antony and there's a marked difference between 'reality tv' and documentaries.

You call it scatter gun, others would call it pragmatic ;-) .......Unfortunately terrorists do not wear a sign saying "I'm a terrorist"....

Perhaps you'd like to make it compulsory for all Muslims to wear a sign? Like Hitler forced all those in concentration camps to wear so their ethnicity, religion, political persuasion or sexuality could be identified.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11mdeur&s=9#.WK3K52-LSUk

Perhaps you'd also like to have them all tattooed as well? *-)

http://oi66.tinypic.com/b6ztk8.jpg

Why stop there though? Hitler didn't.

"Lame excuse Antony and there's a marked difference between 'reality tv' and documentaries."

Why do I need an excuse for not watching a TV programme ... I didnt watch the footie last night so do I need to make an excuse for that ... Why would I need to watch it anyway I live in a town ( not a city as you claim ) with its fair share of Muslims ... See them everyday unlike you in your whites only village ... Frontline experience , you really should try it sometime

I watched the video of the Muslim Lady describing ISLAM but I also read the comments below. To me they are just as worrying as ISIS. The vile hatred and loathing seems as rife on both sides and in the middle of all that are normal people who just want to get on with each other.

Just because that lady happens to be Muslim doesnt mean she is right. None of the Muslims I know are radical nutcases that hate the west and want to spread hatred and death to infidels across the west. They just want to go to work, have a nice house and enjoy all the good things we all do. It worries me though that these good people are going to be caught in the cross fire between a minority of nutcases like ISIS and the bitter and vile hatred thats now being aimed at ALL Muslims.

If you listen to Trump you would think America is under attack and its just not. Europe isnt either. Apparently Sweden was attacked the the other day according to Trump. Err, nope it wasnt. Dumass (Is that American?).

The western world needs to get grip and just put down Twitter and stop reading s**te on the internet. I bet ISIS Are pishing themselves looking at the turmoil and fear they have caused to the scared westerners with very little effort at all.

Barryd999 - 2017-02-22 6:06 PM

The western world needs to get grip and just put down Twitter and stop reading s**te on the internet. I bet ISIS Are pishing themselves looking at the turmoil and fear they have caused to the scared westerners with very little effort at all.

Take heart Barry I think the brave forces in Iraq and elsewhere have the upper hand and hopefully we shall soon see the demise of this death cult.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-02-22 5:15 PM

Veronica

Veronica

Funny how they always appear to be in the news for all the wrong reasons ;-) ......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4249580/Judge-try-case-second-time-legal-history.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-22 5:55 PM

Interestingly the sub header says, "Moderate Muslims need the authorities support against fundamentalism" but rather than comment on that you go on to make wildly inaccurate claims about 'radical fundamentalism being taught in our main stream schools'.

Do death threats to head teachers qualify?

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/head-teacher-targeted-by-death-threats-kbksv7lcw

*-) ........

I watched the video of the Muslim Lady describing ISLAM but I also read the comments below. To me they are just as worrying as ISIS. The vile hatred and loathing seems as rife on both sides and in the middle of all that are normal people who just want to get on with each other.

Just because that lady happens to be Muslim doesnt mean she is right. None of the Muslims I know are radical nutcases that hate the west and want to spread hatred and death to infidels across the west. They just want to go to work, have a nice house and enjoy all the good things we all do. It worries me though that these good people are going to be caught in the cross fire between a minority of nutcases like ISIS and the bitter and vile hatred thats now being aimed at ALL Muslims.

If you listen to Trump you would think America is under attack and its just not. Europe isnt either. Apparently Sweden was attacked the the other day according to Trump. Err, nope it wasnt. Dumass (Is that American?).

You mean sh*te on the internet like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ13Dc7NRJA

pelmetman - 2017-02-22 6:33 PM

You may well *-) because if you read your own links before blasting off you'd see you are quoting a single isolated case but in your mind that's good enough to turn into plural as with teacherS and schoolS

You should take up writing Fail headlines......they excel at conjecture and rabid xenophobia.

antony1969 - 2017-02-22 6:04 PM

Why do I need an excuse for not watching a TV programme ...

You saw fit to air your (usual) views on that thread despite never viewing it and both Barry and Veronica asking why you wouldn't view it. What is it you fear so much?

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Muslims-Like-Us/45929/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-22 8:14 PM

You may well *-) because if you read your own links before blasting off you'd see you are quoting a single isolated case but in your mind that's good enough to turn into plural as with teacherS and schoolS

You should take up writing Fail headlines......they excel at conjecture and rabid xenophobia.

So one death threat is acceptable? *-) ..........

Does Trojan horse ring a bell?.........Your chums have form when it comes to spreading hard line Islam >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2017-02-22 9:26 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-02-22 8:14 PM

So one death threat is acceptable? *-) ..........

No, and i've never advocated that for one minute. On the other hand you certainly never condemned the vile rape and death threats Gina Miller received choosing to sling denigrating remarks such as calling her "a moneyed Remoaner"……."the high Priestess of traitors" and implying her head should be put on a spike.

That's what you wrote about a woman who used legal process in the Supreme Court. Laws which govern the country......but to you she's "a traitor". The real traitors in that were people like yourself who wanted to overrule British law and drive a coach and horses through to get your own way.

Violet1956 - 2017-02-22 6:18 PM
Barryd999 - 2017-02-22 6:06 PMThe western world needs to get grip and just put down Twitter and stop reading s**te on the internet. I bet ISIS Are pishing themselves looking at the turmoil and fear they have caused to the scared westerners with very little effort at all.
Take heart Barry I think the brave forces in Iraq and elsewhere have the upper hand and hopefully we shall soon see the demise of this death cult.

Hope springs eternal eh Violet.....shame that in this case I fear it will be forlorn.
In a section of the 'worlds population' (very PC to appease those who oppose the attachment of any religious leanings) there are those who 'still' carry on blood feuds from centuries ago.  In the badlands of the 'Stans' it is a way of life....and death.  Similarly teachings of those who would impose Islam on the world are centred mainly on those ignorant, illiterate people who know no better, on those who would sell their children to places that will turn them into suicide bombers etc.  It is heartening that in the main, when compared to Islam, Christians stopped the slaughter of non Christians a very long time ago. (to those who will doubtless want to interject with examples of such please accept the generalisation in the spirit of understanding the intent......Christians are not slaughtering the world of 'unbelievers' any more)  Unfortunately those who interpret the Koran and it's teachings to meet their own objectives of imposing Islamic ideals, laws and domination are still amongst us and will be so for a very long time to come.  Barbarism is unfortunately something that is certain parts of the world endemic and one can hope against hope but I fear it will be wasted.

One last observation....from those who look more deeply into the fanatical Islamists it is interesting to note that the Imams & Mullahs, a majority of whom in the more remote parts of the regions (Stans' & badlands) are themselves illiterate and draw their teachings from tales passed down over the centuries.  However they are not 'daft' enough to go out and commit the acts of terrorism/suicide bombing themselves they simply teach and coerce those more susceptible to indoctrination to do it for them.

antony1969 - 2017-02-22 7:06 PM

No. Shes talking sense. Well she was trying to if that obnoxious idiot would shut the feck up for a minute.

Barryd999 - 2017-02-22 11:40 PM

No. Shes talking sense. Well she was trying to if that obnoxious idiot would shut the feck up for a minute.

"She's talking sense" ???? ..... No hope ... This fella talking sense ????

https://twitter.com/islamlie2/status/834519531339014149

Bulletguy - 2017-02-22 8:25 PM

antony1969 - 2017-02-22 6:04 PM

Why do I need an excuse for not watching a TV programme ...

You saw fit to air your (usual) views on that thread despite never viewing it and both Barry and Veronica asking why you wouldn't view it. What is it you fear so much?

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Muslims-Like-Us/45929/

Ive no idea what "I fear so much" regarding a TV programme ... Enlighten me please

antony1969 - 2017-02-23 6:05 AM

Well it was a clip of part of a conversation on goodness knows what agenda from a Twitter account but if that bloke is condoning hitting women then no he isnt talking sense. I thought at the end the woman said he didnt condone it though?

The first video though was a woman campaigning against the rise of a Fascist dangerous dictator though. No arguments with that one. A bit manic and scary maybe but she is right. Trump is a very dangerous unhinged individual. And a Fascist.

Barryd999 - 2017-02-23 9:09 AM

antony1969 - 2017-02-23 6:05 AM

Well it was a clip of part of a conversation on goodness knows what agenda from a Twitter account but if that bloke is condoning hitting women then no he isnt talking sense. I thought at the end the woman said he didnt condone it though?

The first video though was a woman campaigning against the rise of a Fascist dangerous dictator though. No arguments with that one. A bit manic and scary maybe but she is right. Trump is a very dangerous unhinged individual. And a Fascist.

"Fascist dangerous dictator"... "Dangerous unhinged individual".... You missed out rapist remember and anti-Semite also as he never mentioned Jews on Holocaust Day and he told a Jewish reporter to sit down at a press conference ... Shocking !! ... So many names , so little time ... Won't be long before he's throwing gays off buildings and killing converts ... Nasty man

Archived