Trump suspends Muslim Immigrants

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-02-15 9:36 AM

pelmetman - 2017-02-05 2:18 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-02-05 2:01 PM

Yeah go on then. How about I win if the decision goes against him and you win if it doesn't. Whoever loses cannot post anything about Muslims on chatterbox for a month, a year or ever again? You choose Dave.

Veronica

Your on.....Lets make it a month, as I doubt you'd be able to refrain yourself for longer >:-) ........

Round 1 to me Dave they lost that appeal. Here's a link to your favourite read. However I think in all conscience I should not claim victory at this stage as I believe you thought our wager was not strictly about whether they would lose or win this case which was about the loss of their British citizenship but about whether they would be deported so perhaps our wager is still live. I'm such a generous liberal type you see.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4207256/Rochdale-grooming-gang-deported-appeals-rejected.html

Veronica :-)

They're not on a plane yet ;-) ........Although I sincerely hope I lose the bet B-) .........

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2017-02-15 10:12 AM

Yeah go on then. How about I win if the decision goes against him and you win if it doesn't. Whoever loses cannot post anything about Muslims on chatterbox for a month, a year or ever again? You choose Dave.

Veronica

Your on.....Lets make it a month, as I doubt you'd be able to refrain yourself for longer >:-) ........

Round 1 to me Dave they lost that appeal. Here's a link to your favourite read. However I think in all conscience I should not claim victory at this stage as I believe you thought our wager was not strictly about whether they would lose or win this case which was about the loss of their British citizenship but about whether they would be deported so perhaps our wager is still live. I'm such a generous liberal type you see.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4207256/Rochdale-grooming-gang-deported-appeals-rejected.html

They're not on a plane yet ;-) ........Although I sincerely hope I lose the bet B-) .........

It's not looking good for them though. You can't hold me a time when they are on the plane surely. The debate you and I got into was whether the law and the judiciary were biased in favour of not deporting criminals. Let's say the wager extends to when they have gone through all legal processes not when the government manages to put them on the plane eh? I've been generous with you so far in not calling in the bet on the outcome of the case I don't think it right if I lose because we can't afford their fares.

Veronica ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-02-15 10:41 AM

Veronica

It's not looking good for them though. You can't hold me a time when they are on the plane surely. The debate you and I got into was whether the law and the judiciary were biased in favour of not deporting criminals. Let's say the wager extends to when they have gone through all legal processes not when the government manages to put them on the plane eh? I've been generous with you so far in not calling in the bet on the outcome of the case I don't think it right if I lose because we can't afford their fares.

Veronica ;-)

Until they're on a plane and it takes off they haven't been deported ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-02-15 10:52 AM

Veronica

Veronica ;-)

Until they're on a plane and it takes off they haven't been deported ;-) ........

I shouldn’t have given you any quarter Dave and should have claimed the win. Never mind, on the plane it is. I wish to be scrupulously fair even when faced with unfairness. Polishing my halo which is shining extra bright today just like the sun in Calpe I hope. :-)

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-02-15 11:54 AM

Veronica

Veronica ;-)

I shouldn’t have given you any quarter Dave and should have claimed the win. Never mind, on the plane it is. I wish to be scrupulously fair even when faced with unfairness. Polishing my halo which is shining extra bright today just like the sun in Calpe I hope. :-)

Veronica

What unfairness?......they've either been deported or they haven't ;-) .........I suspect it'll be sometime before you can claim victory.....if at all :-| .......

pelmetman - 2017-02-15 1:42 PM

Veronica

Veronica ;-)

Veronica

What unfairness?......they've either been deported or they haven't ;-) .........I suspect it'll be sometime before you can claim victory.....if at all :-| .......

I was referring to the exact terms of the bet Dave take a look above. I think you're right though- it will be sometime before I can claim victory. Probably beyond a period when we've both shut up about Muslims anyway. Hope springs eternal :-)

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-02-15 2:36 PM

I was referring to the exact terms of the bet Dave take a look above. I think you're right though- it will be sometime before I can claim victory. Probably beyond a period when we've both shut up about Muslims anyway. Hope springs eternal :-)

Veronica

Given that their culture is diametrically opposite to ours, I reckon your hope spring is destined to run dry ;-) ..........

Violet1956 - 2017-02-15 2:36 PM

pelmetman - 2017-02-15 1:42 PM

Veronica

Veronica ;-)

Veronica

Veronica

"Shut up about Muslims" ... Hopefully ... Don't hold your breath though ... Give it a couple of minutes and the next terror or peado incident will have taken place ... I'll give em one thing they are predictable and creatures of habit

pelmetman - 2017-02-15 8:36 AM

Its not my agenda BG......

Pull the other one. Like Antony you take every opportunity to shoehorn your Muslim agenda in.

...you're the one who has set himself up as a apologists for Muslim, who are involved in more crime than the rest of us when compared to the average Brit ;-) ........

If someone commits a crime then as long as the sentence fits the crime i have no problem over ethnicity or whatever else.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-15 4:45 PM

Pull the other one. Like Antony you take every opportunity to shoehorn your Muslim agenda in.

...you're the one who has set himself up as a apologists for Muslim, who are involved in more crime than the rest of us when compared to the average Brit ;-) ........

If someone commits a crime then as long as the sentence fits the crime i have no problem over ethnicity or whatever else.

So your not bothered that 5% of our population are committing more crime than the rest? *-) ........

You think that's acceptable? :-| ........

pelmetman - 2017-02-15 4:52 PM

So your not bothered that 5% of our population are committing more crime than the rest? *-) ........

Bullet defends Merkels open all hours policy I guess ... Collateral damage to the wets

https://reportuk.org/2017/02/15/how-can-this-be-mums-heartbreak-as-migrant-who-assaulted-girl-6-gets-soft-sentence/

These people seem really nice ... Yes it is in London not Tehran

https://twitter.com/zlando/status/830674354228908033

Your figures don't even compute.

5% of 64,000,000 is 3,200,000........yet the last census shows there were just 2.71 million Muslims in UK. But even if there was 3,200,000.....are you now going to start claiming they are all in prison?

You know Dave your persistent Muslim bashing is quite pathetic. Apart from marking you out as a rampant xenophobic racist (i've no idea why you go to any foreign country at all), you aren't even content when a Muslim criminal is locked up in prison.......simply because he's Muslim. *-)

" must never allow misguided fears about offending cultural sensitivities to get in the way of confronting child exploitation wherever it occurs " ... Translated that means no more tiptoeing around for fear of offending Muslims whose peadophile gangs persistently rape under age white girls ... Not before time

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/767804/amber-rudd-vows-horror-child-sexual-abuse-UK-40million-plan

Get ready for all the screaming demos ... Or maybe not ... Those Danes aren't stupid

https://redice.tv/news/danish-parliament-passes-resolution-to-ensure-denmark-stays-danish

antony1969 - 2017-02-16 2:13 PM

" must never allow misguided fears about offending cultural sensitivities to get in the way of confronting child exploitation wherever it occurs " ... Translated that means no more tiptoeing around for fear of offending Muslims whose peadophile gangs persistently rape under age white girls ... Not before time

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/767804/amber-rudd-vows-horror-child-sexual-abuse-UK-40million-plan

And I see Mr Javed Khan, Chief Executive of Barnado's, whose parents emigrated from Kashmir to Birmingham, appears grateful for the government's pledge to make more money available for special projects they run to tackle child exploitation. ;-)

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-02-16 2:39 PM

And I see Mr Javed Khan, Chief Executive of Barnado's, whose parents emigrated from Kashmir to Birmingham, appears grateful for the government's pledge to make more money available for special projects they run to tackle child exploitation. ;-)

Veronica

Trust you to go and wreck Antony's agenda!! (lol) (lol)

Veronica

Any right minded person would think the same Veronica ... Im glad the message has finally it seems got through that you can't tackle a massive problem like Muslim peadophile gangs by keeping quiet about it and pretending it doesn't happen large scale ... Those who deny the problem are in my view disgusting and disgraceful

Bulletguy - 2017-02-16 2:45 PM

Veronica

Trust you to go and wreck Antony's agenda!! (lol) (lol)

It seems like its the governments agenda too doesn't it ... Your agenda is sticking up for perverts

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-15 7:52 PM

5% of 64,000,000 is 3,200,000........yet the last census shows there were just 2.71 million Muslims in UK. But even if there was 3,200,000.....are you now going to start claiming they are all in prison?

You know Dave your persistent Muslim bashing is quite pathetic. Apart from marking you out as a rampant xenophobic racist (i've no idea why you go to any foreign country at all), you aren't even content when a Muslim criminal is locked up in prison.......simply because he's Muslim. *-)

You know what I mean't BG *-) .......5% of our population are producing more criminals than the other 95%.......is that better ;-) .......

With the exception of probably the travelling fraternity :D ...........

pelmetman - 2017-02-16 3:48 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-02-15 7:52 PM

You know what I mean't BG *-) .......5% of our population are producing more criminals than the other 95%.......is that better ;-) .......

Not really because we don't have 3.2 million Muslims in UK and using your analogy we'd have 60, 800,000 "producing" criminality!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-16 6:19 PM

Not really because we don't have 3.2 million Muslims in UK and using your analogy we'd have 60, 800,000 "producing" criminality!

Correct......to be exact 2.8% of our population are filling 14.6% of our prisons ;-) .........

British born Juhel Miah, a 25 year old maths teacher at Llangatwg School in Aberdulais, Neath, Port Talbot, on a school trip to the US with a group of children and other teachers, was removed from a flight at Reykjavik and escorted from the plane by security on 16th February.

Mr Miah went to the US Embassy in Reykjavik.....but they refused to see him. His employer, Neath Port Talbot Council has demanded an explanation from the US Embassy here, but received no reply.

Mr Miah holds a UK passport and the required visa.

Utterly disgraceful and shameful.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-39032062

https://www.channel4.com/news/muslim-teacher-stopped-from-flying-to-us

Archived