Trump suspends Muslim Immigrants

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2017-02-13 5:25 PM

Unreliable sources including a blog fgs. *-)

I'll translate ... Its not what you want to hear .... Read this for interesting stuff ... Shocking but Im sure you'll know best

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4219154/Some-Muslims-support-carry-terror-attacks.html

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2017-02-13 5:29 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-02-13 5:24 PM

pelmetman - 2017-02-13 3:41 PM

Would you care to check? :D ........

Already done as posted above. Like Antony you're just pulling short straws out every time now Dave.

So would you care to enlighten us as to what percentage occupy maximum security? ;-) ...........

Read the posts. I've already done some figures for you.

antony1969 - 2017-02-13 5:40 PM

I'll translate ...

Don't bother......it's another Daily Fail link. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-13 5:50 PM

So would you care to enlighten us as to what percentage occupy maximum security? ;-) ...........

Some figures ;-) .......but not the actual figure for the percentage in high security (?) ..........Am I right in assuming Antony was optimistic with his 20% guess ? :D ........

Already done as posted above. Like Antony you're just pulling short straws out every time now Dave.

I'll translate ...

Take your blinkers off for a moment Bullet ... This is interesting isn't it ????

pelmetman - 2017-02-13 5:56 PM

Some figures ;-) .......but not the actual figure for the percentage in high security (?) ..........Am I right in assuming Antony was optimistic with his 20% guess ? :D ........

Just do some reading for yourself Dave. You might get Antony to read bedtime fairy tale books to you but not me.

antony1969 - 2017-02-13 5:58 PM

I'll translate ...

Take your blinkers off for a moment Bullet ... This is interesting isn't it ????

Not really no. Which one of them is Muslim? You may as well post a clip of two Muslims debating Christianity. I find it amusing you are prepared to watch that clip.....but refused to view the two part documentary with a group of Muslims. Undoubtedly because you'd have found it 'awkward' agreeing with much of what was said by all of them bar one!

Bulletguy - 2017-02-13 6:28 PM

Just do some reading for yourself Dave. You might get Antony to read bedtime fairy tale books to you but not me.

I'll translate ...

Not really no. Which one of them is Muslim? You may as well post a clip of two Muslims debating Christianity. I find it amusing you are prepared to watch that clip.....but refused to view the two part documentary with a group of Muslims. Undoubtedly because you'd have found it 'awkward' agreeing with much of what was said by all of them bar one!

Which one of them is Muslim ??? Why does one have to be Muslim ??? Strange comment that , if we were talking about footballers would one have to play football or would we need a copper if we were talking about the police ??? ... I dont know which TV station your much loved Muslim reality TV documentary was on but dont you think maybe , just maybe they interviewed the type of Muslim they wanted on the programme before they made it ??? ... You know like they do on Big Brother of X Factor ... Surely even you aren't that naive

antony1969 - 2017-02-13 6:37 PM

Which one of them is Muslim ??? Why does one have to be Muslim ???

Balanced debate with people informed about the topic rather than skewed bias.

Strange comment that , if we were talking about footballers would one have to play football or would we need a copper if we were talking about the police ??? ...

In a televised or recorded debate, yes.

I dont know which TV station your much loved Muslim reality TV documentary was on.....

Yes you do, stop pretending. Both Barry and Veronica asked you to view rather than making wild sweeping assumptions......but you refused.

Bulletguy - 2017-02-13 8:54 PM

Strange comment that , if we were talking about footballers would one have to play football or would we need a copper if we were talking about the police ??? ...

I dont know which TV station your much loved Muslim reality TV documentary was on.....

Yes you do, stop pretending. Both Barry and Veronica asked you to view rather than making wild sweeping assumptions......but you refused.

Why do you have to be a Muslim to be informed about the religion ?

Was it a debate ? Looked like one interviewer interviewing a chat show host to me

So I'm making it up that I don't know which channel aired the Muslim programme ? ... Why on earth would I do that Bullet ... On a faceless Motorhome site I'd rather lie about a TV programmes channel than own up to it , pretty desperate stuff that ?? ... I'll take a stab it was either Channel 4 or 5 ... Kind of trash they both air

antony1969 - 2017-02-13 9:07 PM

It does help.....unless highly educated in all aspects of Theology neither of whom were. Bill Maher is a comedian, political satirist and atheist so hardly the most ideal person to form a balanced view!

However as an Obama supporter he does know a good politician and as a keen environmentalist supports the Kyoto Treaty on global warming......so your pal Bigly won't like him at all.

Talking of which ; http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/02/09/bill-maher-tangles-with-trump-supporter-sot.cnn

So I'm making it up that I don't know which channel aired the Muslim programme ? ... Why on earth would I do that Bullet ... On a faceless Motorhome site I'd rather lie about a TV programmes channel than own up to it , pretty desperate stuff that ?? ... I'll take a stab it was either Channel 4 or 5 ... Kind of trash they both air.

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Muslims-Like-Us/45929/

Bulletguy - 2017-02-13 10:35 PM

antony1969 - 2017-02-13 9:07 PM

It does help.....unless highly educated in all aspects of Theology neither of whom were. Bill Maher is a comedian, political satirist and atheist so hardly the most ideal person to form a balanced view!

However as an Obama supporter he does know a good politician and as a keen environmentalist supports the Kyoto Treaty on global warming......so your pal Bigly won't like him at all.

Talking of which ; http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/02/09/bill-maher-tangles-with-trump-supporter-sot.cnn

So I'm making it up that I don't know which channel aired the Muslim programme ? ... Why on earth would I do that Bullet ... On a faceless Motorhome site I'd rather lie about a TV programmes channel than own up to it , pretty desperate stuff that ?? ... I'll take a stab it was either Channel 4 or 5 ... Kind of trash they both air.

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Muslims-Like-Us/45929/

BBC ... I should have known ... Regarding Bill Maher you have no idea what knowledge he has about The Islamic Faith ... What did he say that didnt ring true to you anyway other than not praising your beloved faith ... Sounded all totally correct to me , enlighten and educate me please Bullet

Guest pelmetman

I'll translate ...

Found these figures BG ........

1,229 out of the 5,885 prisoners in high-security jails follow the Islamic faith

The figure equates to 20% compared with 5% Muslim population in Britain

At Whitemoor prison, Cambridgeshire, 44% of the 447 inmates are Muslim

Looks like Antony was spot on with his 20% ;-) ......

Although to be factually accurate 1,229 is more than 20% so I was right to :D ........

pelmetman - 2017-02-14 9:06 AM

I'll translate ...

1,229 out of the 5,885 prisoners in high-security jails follow the Islamic faith

The figure equates to 20% compared with 5% Muslim population in Britain

At Whitemoor prison, Cambridgeshire, 44% of the 447 inmates are Muslim

Looks like Antony was spot on with his 20% ;-) ......

Although to be factually accurate 1,229 is more than 20% so I was right to :D ........

Doesn't matter to Bullet Dave ... You mention the dreaded Muslim word and he goes into ultra defence blinkers mode ... In the last 15 years the Muslim prison population has shot through the sky ... Do we want to end up with a 70% Muslim prison population like France has or do we want to try to tackle it and admit we have a problem ... In Bullets case he'd rather stick his ear plugs in I presume

antony1969 - 2017-02-14 6:26 AM

BBC ... I should have known ...

But "took a stab" at channel 4 or 5 as it's "the kind of trash they both air" !!! *-)

How can you be so sure of that without watching? (lol)(lol)

Regarding Bill Maher you have no idea what knowledge he has about The Islamic Faith ...

He has a view......that's all. The same input or view as i might have over a football match. It doesn't make him right or even credible.

Now i have watched and listened to some excellent debates about Islam among Muslims and one in particular i remember with Choudary. He stood alone as the others literally tore his opinions to shreds. Whatever he quoted from the Quran, they could counteract with another verse showing he was interpreting it to fit his own narrative. And don't lets kid ourselves here, Choudary is well educated and a skilled debater, after all he was a qualified Lawyer. He's in the right place now though.

pelmetman - 2017-02-14 9:06 AM

Meaningless without links......where are they?

Oh look, i "found a figure" here of 1% so that must be right. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-14 5:09 PM

In the Daily Mail of course ......who got it from the Sun .......who put in a freedom of information request ;-) .....

pelmetman - 2017-02-14 5:33 PM

In the Daily Mail of course ......who got it from the Sun .......who put in a freedom of information request ;-) ..

Where else? *-)

The Brexiters "Bible" of comic strip hyperbole, untruths and fairy tales. It comes to something when even Wiki ban it as 'unreliable' and 'sensationalism and flat-out fabrication'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/wikipedia-editors-ban-daily-mail-source-citation-unreliable-mail-online-a7570856.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-14 5:53 PM

In the Daily Mail of course ......who got it from the Sun .......who put in a freedom of information request ;-) ..

Where else? *-)

The Brexiters "Bible" of comic strip hyperbole, untruths and fairy tales. It comes to something when even Wiki ban it as 'unreliable' and 'sensationalism and flat-out fabrication'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/wikipedia-editors-ban-daily-mail-source-citation-unreliable-mail-online-a7570856.html

So what difference does that make to the freedom of information figures acquired by the Sun? ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-02-14 5:58 PM

Where else? *-)

So what difference does that make to the freedom of information figures acquired by the Sun? ;-) ........

Everything.

One notorious rag paper saying they took their "report" from another notorious rag paper claiming to have sourced their "information" from FOI........and folk who look at picture book comics are daft enough to believe that! The paper which did a "brilliant" piece of "journalism" over Hillsborough to mention just one pile of crap they spewed out. *-)

Bulletguy - 2017-02-14 6:42 PM

Where else? *-)

Everything.

One notorious rag paper saying they took their "report" from another notorious rag paper claiming to have sourced their "information" from FOI........and folk who look at picture book comics are daft enough to believe that! The paper which did a "brilliant" piece of "journalism" over Hillsborough to mention just one pile of crap they spewed out. *-)

Mmmmm ... Think I'd rather go with the "pile of crap" thats spewed out of The Sun / Mail / Beano / anything than the pile of crap pure hatred thats spewed out of The Qur'an ... It has a lot more readers too Im told and I dont remember anyone cutting folks heads off or driving trucks into folk because Dear Deirdre told em to ... Whatever floats ya boat

Wouldn't it be great if some of those wet wipe liberal celebrity types put tha money and houses where tha mouths are for once rather than expecting little old me to have to live with the worlds chancers

http://ijr.com/2017/02/800815-tear-down-those-mansion-walls-twitter-users-offer-plane-tickets-for-refugees-to-go-live-at-j-k-rowlings-mansion/

antony1969 - 2017-02-14 7:47 PM

Mmmmm ... Think I'd rather go with the "pile of crap" thats spewed out of The Sun / Mail / Beano / anything than the pile of crap pure hatred thats spewed out of The Qur'an ...

I'm surprised......i never had you down as a Quran reader.

It has a lot more readers too Im told and I dont remember anyone cutting folks heads off or driving trucks into folk because Dear Deirdre told em to ... Whatever floats ya boat

Unlike you i don't look on terrorists committing criminal acts in the name of "their" religion as representative of the Islamic faith. They are radical extremist fundamentalist fruit loops the same as any other extremists with warped ideological views spouting hatred. I view the (so called) Christian fundamentalist hate preachers in the US with the same disdain. Vile nasty people and not in my opinion, reflective of Christianity at all.

Guest pelmetman

Where else? *-)

Everything.

So what are the figures then BG? ;-) ........As they look pretty accurate to me considering you've already accepted that 44% at Whitemoor is true :D ........

pelmetman - 2017-02-14 8:54 PM

Where else? *-)

Everything.

So what are the figures then BG? ;-) ........As they look pretty accurate to me considering you've already accepted that 44% at Whitemoor is true :D ........

You made the claim.....you've got a computer......search 'em and work it out! Taking one figure from one prison is not representative as a total is it? Otherwise we can start using Wakefield which has a much higher population than Whitemoor, but only 10.3% Muslim.......but i know you don't want that figure because it's too low to suit your agenda!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-14 10:05 PM

pelmetman - 2017-02-14 8:54 PM

Where else? *-)

Everything.

You made the claim.....you've got a computer......search 'em and work it out! Taking one figure from one prison is not representative as a total is it? Otherwise we can start using Wakefield which has a much higher population than Whitemoor, but only 10.3% Muslim.......but i know you don't want that figure because it's too low to suit your agenda!

So that's 5% of the population who putting the best possible spin on it, are responsible for more than *DOUBLE* the number of criminals in our high security jails *-) ..........

Its not my agenda BG...... you're the one who has set himself up as a apologists for Muslim, who are involved in more crime than the rest of us when compared to the average Brit ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-02-05 2:18 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-02-05 2:01 PM

Yeah go on then. How about I win if the decision goes against him and you win if it doesn't. Whoever loses cannot post anything about Muslims on chatterbox for a month, a year or ever again? You choose Dave.

Veronica

Your on.....Lets make it a month, as I doubt you'd be able to refrain yourself for longer >:-) ........

Round 1 to me Dave they lost that appeal. Here's a link to your favourite read. However I think in all conscience I should not claim victory at this stage as I believe you thought our wager was not strictly about whether they would lose or win this case which was about the loss of their British citizenship but about whether they would be deported so perhaps our wager is still live. I'm such a generous liberal type you see.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4207256/Rochdale-grooming-gang-deported-appeals-rejected.html

Veronica :-)

Archived