Trump suspends Muslim Immigrants

Bulletguy

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-02-05 2:01 PM

Yeah go on then. How about I win if the decision goes against him and you win if it doesn't. Whoever loses cannot post anything about Muslims on chatterbox for a month, a year or ever again? You choose Dave.

Veronica

Your on.....Lets make it a month, as I doubt you'd be able to refrain yourself for longer >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-02-05 2:18 PM

Yeah go on then. How about I win if the decision goes against him and you win if it doesn't. Whoever loses cannot post anything about Muslims on chatterbox for a month, a year or ever again? You choose Dave.

Veronica

Your on.....Lets make it a month, as I doubt you'd be able to refrain yourself for longer >:-) ........

Mmm interesting choice and observation. I wish Antony was in on this one. ;-)

Violet1956 - 2017-02-05 2:32 PM

Veronica

I'm sorry Veronica ... I'm of the belief that we've been forced to be quiet for years regarding the many ways Muslims behave disgracefully here in Europe and the world in general ... I know it hurts you and others and believe me I'll be glad to shut up when they start behaving in a civilized manner ... Don't hold your breath though because it's only getting worse day on day

antony1969 - 2017-02-05 5:12 PM

Veronica

I'm sorry Veronica ... I'm of the belief that we've been forced to be quiet for years regarding the many ways Muslims behave disgracefully here in Europe and the world in general ... I know it hurts you and others and believe me I'll be glad to shut up when they start behaving in a civilized manner ... Don't hold your breath though because it's only getting worse day on day

Ok Antony I appreciate your views are heartfelt and have no reason to believe anything other than that your intentions are noble. I don't pretend that I have all the answers or that my views have any greater merit than your own. There's one thing we perhaps agree on and that is that we enjoy the precious gift that is the freedom of speech, thought, conscience and religion here in the UK. Going to check how the roast is doing TG it's Sunday.

Veronica :-)

Violet1956 - 2017-02-05 5:47 PM

antony1969 - 2017-02-05 5:12 PM

Veronica

Ok Antony I appreciate your views are heartfelt and have no reason to believe anything other than that your intentions are noble. I don't pretend that I have all the answers or that my views have any greater merit than your own. There's one thing we perhaps agree on and that is that we enjoy the precious gift that is the freedom of speech, thought, conscience and religion here in the UK. Going to check how the roast is doing TG it's Sunday.

Veronica :-)

Veronica as much as I disagree with you on almost everything it's quite refreshing that you always argue a fair point without the usual name calling ... Enjoy your roast ... I've just enjoyed a fantastic Chinese curry a Chinese colleague of my wife's made us for Chinese New Year ... Immigration isn't bad , just some of it

Veronica

Morning Dave. According to The Times today the case was adjourned so there is no decision as yet on whether Rauf or the other three men subject of the proceedings get to stay or not. The report says that the Judge lambasted their solicitors and the Home Office for not having prepared the case sufficiently so that it was ready to be heard. The report does not say when the next hearing date is.

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-02-06 9:21 AM

Veronica

Morning Dave. According to The Times today the case was adjourned so there is no decision as yet on whether Rauf or the other three men subject of the proceedings get to stay or not. The report says that the Judge lambasted their solicitors and the government legal department for not having prepared the case sufficiently so that it was ready to be heard. The report does not say when the next hearing date is.

Veronica

Further online research has brought up the full judgement. It looks like all four of them lost their appeals against the deprivation of citizenship last year (February 2016) and the current case is their attempt to overturn that decision. The case hasn't been given a new hearing date because if they don't get their act together they won't be given one is how I read it i.e. the decision to deprive them of citizenship stands, well for the moment that is.

Here's the link.

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov.uk/utiac/2016-ukut-562

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-02-06 9:47 AM

Veronica

Morning Dave. According to The Times today the case was adjourned so there is no decision as yet on whether Rauf or the other three men subject of the proceedings get to stay or not. The report says that the Judge lambasted their solicitors and the government legal department for not having prepared the case sufficiently so that it was ready to be heard. The report does not say when the next hearing date is.

Veronica

Further online research has brought up the full judgement. It looks like all four of them lost their appeals against the deprivation of citizenship last year (February 2016) and the current case is their attempt to overturn that decision. The case hasn't been given a new hearing date because if they don't get their act together they won't be given one is how I read it i.e. the decision to deprive them of citizenship stands, well for the moment that is.

Here's the link.

Fingers crossed that you win B-) .........

Nothing about them being deported though? :-| .........

pelmetman - 2017-02-06 10:34 AM

Violet1956 - 2017-02-06 9:47 AM

Veronica

Veronica

Here's the link.

Fingers crossed that you win B-) .........

Nothing about them being deported though? :-| .........

I believe the deprivation of citizenship has to occur before they are deported Dave. That would make sense wouldn't it? We can't deport British citizens as "transportation" was a penalty that might have been popular and available in the 19th century but unheard of now. It is not clear whether the case before the courts solely concerns deprivation of citizenship or includes deportation.

There is an upside in relation to the publication in the press of these cases, though it is not one which helps the victims and their families. That potential upside is that those of equivalent bent now understand that deprivation of citizenship and deportation may result from their vile crimes regardless of how long they have been in the UK or what family they have here. That said I think it wise not to overestimate how much these cases act to inhibit a repetition of the crimes these men committed by others. I would venture that it is the prospect of being caught that deters all but the most stupid and impulsive criminal. The fact that these men were allowed to get away with the crimes they were committing for many years is a scandal of the highest order. I think that is reflected in Baroness Jay's report. I believe she would agree that the extent of the problem in Rotherham calls for much less "pussyfooting" around cultural sensitivities that appeared to demote child protection issues to second place.

Veronica

Hypocrisy strikes again ... John Bercow has prevented Donald Trump from speaking in Westminster Hall during his visit ... The same John Bercow that openly welcomed the Emir of Kuwait and gave a sickening sucking up speech to him in 2012 ... In Kuwait you run the risk of 6 years prison for homosexuality ... Women face discrimination and according to Human Rights Watch Kuwait has a poor record on women rights ... Kuwait has no laws regarding marital rape , sexual harassment or domestic violence and Israeli passport holders are banned according to The International Air Transport Association ... Like many of our politicians he's a gutless two faced git

More hypocrisy ... Starbucks the coffee shop thats going to hire 10.000 refugees in the US doesn't mind banning women from its Riyadh , Saudi Arabia outlet ... Coffee to go please

antony1969 - 2017-02-06 8:18 PM

Hypocrisy strikes again ... John Bercow has prevented Donald Trump from speaking in Westminster Hall during his visit ...

Hhmm.....just watched Channel 4 news and he said he would be "strongly opposed" to Trump addressing Parliament.....that's not preventing! But does anyone really want to see Trump make an even bigger fool of himself than what he's done already?!! All his "speeches" are just inane inarticulate Tweet length one liner gibberish.

It's going to be bad enough having him strutting, grinning and patronising in the presence of our Queen. :-(

She'd be advised to wear a suit of armour to deter the pussy grabber. *-)

Bulletguy - 2017-02-06 9:16 PM

antony1969 - 2017-02-06 8:18 PM

Hypocrisy strikes again ... John Bercow has prevented Donald Trump from speaking in Westminster Hall during his visit ...

Hhmm.....just watched Channel 4 news and he said he would be "strongly opposed" to Trump addressing Parliament.....that's not preventing! But does anyone really want to see Trump make an even bigger fool of himself than what he's done already?!! All his "speeches" are just inane inarticulate Tweet length one liner gibberish.

It's going to be bad enough having him strutting, grinning and patronising in the presence of our Queen. :-(

She'd be advised to wear a suit of armour to deter the pussy grabber. *-)

"Strongly opposed" then if it makes you happy ... Still means he's a hypocrite ... I like what you describe as his gibberish speeches and so do a lot of other folk he is the President after all ... You'd rather see Anjem choudary out on day release at Buck Palace with the Queen I reckon

Hopefully today Bercow will be preventing most of the opposition from giving any further speeches in Parliament ... After all we can't surely have anti-semites and Diane Abbotts racism spewed out in that place can we ... Bercow is a disgrace , as potty as his wife it would seem ... I couldn't give a hoot about Trump making a speech but a little clarity on who's good or who's bad and why would be good from the fella with the dodgy expenses back catalogue

hi all,

Surely the way things are going we will have no allies to deal with. I think we should allow Trump his visit "state or not" and do trade deals with him. At the same time he can be told how totally opposite our views are to his personal views. I say personal as I am not sure if his actions are fully supported in the U.S.

Surely he would get the message by the number of demonstrations that would take place during any visit.

cheers

derek

derek pringle - 2017-02-07 9:22 AM

hi all,

Surely the way things are going we will have no allies to deal with. I think we should allow Trump his visit "state or not" and do trade deals with him. At the same time he can be told how totally opposite our views are to his personal views. I say personal as I am not sure if his actions are fully supported in the U.S.

Surely he would get the message by the number of demonstrations that would take place during any visit.

cheers

derek

I'm inclined to agree that he shouldn't be stopped from coming over - but I very much doubt that he would " get the message "

That's the problem.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2017-02-07 11:11 AM

'Of any interest to you Antony?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38881349

http://knightstemplarinternational.com/

..although you'll probably need the likes of visas etc, post Brexit, so better be quick.....

;-) :D

The chap who eventually bought our house moved from a village near Barnsley, he said when he saw the Cross of St George on the flag pole at the village green and he felt like he'd come home 8-) ...........

He was a captain in the merchant navy so not your average white supremacist fodder ;-) .........

pepe63 - 2017-02-07 11:11 AM

'Of any interest to you Antony?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38881349

http://knightstemplarinternational.com/

..although you'll probably need the likes of visas etc, post Brexit, so better be quick.....

;-) :D

A white utopia ... Shocking isn't it really that folk have to go to that extent ... The opposites happening in our towns and cities of course ... Muslim utopias where whites are threatened to get out of Muslim areas , Sharia patrols and beatings for Muslim converts to Christianity ... Its happening here and now but of course it doesn't grab the headlines and make for good BBC programming does it ... Thanks for the link

To be honest i've had a change of mind on this.

Let the oaf come and "speak" (tweet) wherever he wants. We all need a good laugh and it would be hysterical watching him make a complete fool of himself.....he might even manage to Trump his previous efforts! (lol) (lol)

Bulletguy - 2017-02-07 2:56 PM

Let the oaf come and "speak" (tweet) wherever he wants. We all need a good laugh and it would be hysterical watching him make a complete fool of himself.....he might even manage to Trump his previous efforts! (lol) (lol)

Sure he'll be relieved your letting him in ... Have you informed The White House

thebishbus - 2017-02-07 3:30 PM

I see you were advising people to ALLOW him to come by signing the petition anyway.

Brian B.

Put it down to my benevolent nature Brian. (lol)

antony1969 - 2017-02-07 3:47 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-02-07 2:56 PM

Sure he'll be relieved your letting him in ... Have you informed The White House.

Tweeted to let him know there's a spare soap box at Speakers Corner in Hyde Park.

Seems Trump is having problems being a convincing liar. Nothing new there then. *-)

The mother of a backpacker who was stabbed to death in Australia has criticised the White House for labelling her death a "terror attack".

Mia Ayliffe-Chung, 20, who was killed at a hostel in Queensland in August, did not die as a result of terrorism, police have said.

Despite this, her death was included on a list of 78 alleged "terror" attacks released by the Trump administration.

Rosie Ayliffe said Mia's death must not be used to persecute innocent people.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-38893253

Archived