Trump suspends Muslim Immigrants

Bulletguy

Violet1956 - 2017-01-31 8:28 PM

Barryd999 - 2017-01-31 7:40 PM

Didnt Hitler start executing his own party members eventually if they didnt agree with him?

Maybe the good people in America might need the second amendment after all. :D

You and I Barry agree on many things but on the subject of the conduct of the US AG we may have to disagree. Her actions appear to be motivated by political considerations. If she felt she could not require her staff to defend the executive order she should simply resign. She should not assume she has the power to demand her staff do not follow it. If she had resigned I would respect her for it. My OH is even more cynical than I am in that he wonders whether her severance pay is decided on how she exits.

Veronica

Its only a matter of time though. Ive come across a few "Trumps" in my career and if your not a Yes Man / Woman you dont last long but they always come a cropper eventually. Question is how much damage they inflict before they are removed.

They always end up with a load of misty eyed followers as well. These people should read some history books but it seems apparent to me following the events that are going on around the world that the human race is incapable of learning from its mistakes.

Its like Harry ferkin Potter and the rise of Voldermort and the Death Eaters. Seems a desperate dark time but we all know what happened to them in the end. :D

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2017-01-31 8:38 PM

Starbucks share price down too after the hiring of 10.000 refugees plan was revealed ...

Really Antony you should check things like this out before jumping in! What sent Starbucks shares plummeting was Trumps executive order on Muslim countries when it dropped from $58.61 down to $55.73. They actually began to recover when Starbucks announced they would take on 10,000 refugees.

Barryd999 - 2017-01-31 9:38 PM

Didnt Hitler start executing his own party members eventually if they didnt agree with him?

You and I Barry agree on many things but on the subject of the conduct of the US AG we may have to disagree. Her actions appear to be motivated by political considerations. If she felt she could not require her staff to defend the executive order she should simply resign. She should not assume she has the power to demand her staff do not follow it. If she had resigned I would respect her for it. My OH is even more cynical than I am in that he wonders whether her severance pay is decided on how she exits.

Veronica

Its only a matter of time though. Ive come across a few "Trumps" in my career and if your not a Yes Man / Woman you dont last long but they always come a cropper eventually. Question is how much damage they inflict before they are removed.

They always end up with a load of misty eyed followers as well. These people should read some history books but it seems apparent to me following the events that are going on around the world that the human race is incapable of learning from its mistakes.

Its like Harry ferkin Potter and the rise of Voldermort and the Death Eaters. Seems a desperate dark time but we all know what happened to them in the end. :D

You and your boyfriends crystal ball predictions of doom are indeed like Barry Potter ... Works of fiction and fantasy but I presume they always have a happy beautiful thing ending though

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-01-31 9:43 PM

Starbucks share price down too after the hiring of 10.000 refugees plan was revealed ...

Really Antony you should check things like this out before jumping in! What sent Starbucks shares plummeting was Trumps executive order on Muslim countries when it dropped from $58.61 down to $55.73. They actually began to recover when Starbucks announced they would take on 10,000 refugees.

Do they hire anyone else? *-) ..........

Bulletguy - 2017-01-31 9:43 PM

You know something if that's correct then I really should have checked shouldn't I ... So I need to apologise for a false story if your correct ... You see being wrong and apologising doesn't hurt ... I wasn't wrong regarding the tills though

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-01-31 9:38 PM

Veronica

Its like Harry ferkin Potter and the rise of Voldermort and the Death Eaters. Seems a desperate dark time but we all know what happ Barryened to them in the end. :D

I dunno what to say Barry but have you and BG thought of trying Child Line? (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-01-31 5:38 PM

pelmetman - 2017-01-31 9:26 AM

I see Trump has started clearing out the deadwood at the top B-) .........

Firing anyone he sees as posing a threat to him......such as women like Attorney General Sally Yates who refused to defend his executive order. Yes, thin skinned despots are even afraid of women. Puppet master Trump wants parrots and yes men who dance every time he pulls the strings........that's Trumps version of "democracy".

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/donald-trump-sacks-acting-attorney-general-sally-yates-as-extraordinary-row-over-muslim-ban-rages-a3453891.html

Its proper hardcore democracy BG >:-) .......Not the twendy wendy gender neutral stuff you're used to ;-) .........

Bulletguy - 2017-01-31 9:33 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-01-31 7:10 PM

I don't get this at all. First of all I don't understand how an American AG would be different from our own AG. She was going anyway as she was the Acting AG and would not be able to influence whether her staff defended cases in the courts at the time the cases are likely to be under consideration. Our AG would have to defend a government policy even if they didn't agree with it, that's their job. They could resign if their conscience meant they were averse to it but they would never countermand an order given by the elected government and expect to stay in post.

The madness continues....

Veronica

It seems not the case Veronica, but as you say the madness continues. I feel more certain than ever we will be seeing the shortest Presidency in US history. It's no longer the United States.....it's the Divided State of America.

It was Trump’s own transition team that asked her to remain, and with good reason. Over a 27 year career with the Justice Department, spanning both Republican and Democratic administrations, Yates earned a reputation as not only a skilled lawyer, but also as someone who was fiercely independent and above politics.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/trump-firing-sally-yates-should-worry-214716

Thanks for the link. I’ve heard a different view about her political impartiality than is asserted in the article but who knows where the truth lies. She may have had a legitimate beef about not being consulted before the executive order was signed. Again from my Brit perspective that is a resigning matter not one that entitles her to command her staff not to defend it before the courts. Can you imagine that happening here? It didn’t happen when Theresa decided she wanted to invoke Article 50 by exercise of the prerogative. Who knows what our AG’s personal view of the law was. The US AG must have known that the President would have no option but to sack her. There can’t be any argument in my view that he had to do that. She could have chosen to advise him he should rescind the order and then if he refused say I am sorry but I cannot in all conscience instruct my staff to defend it before the courts therefore I resign. To defy it and face the inevitable sacking appears more like political posturing than any stand based on principle.

Veronica

I'm beginning to think differently about the ban now especially the Libyans ... What could go wrong , they aren't all terrorists ... We let the Libyan army in here didn't we and they only repaid us with three of em going to prison for sexual assaults on women and two others got 12 years for raping a poor fella ... Nice

President Trumps banning of Muslims looks more appealing everyday ... If it stops the yanks having to put up with repeats of todays court scenes in Rotherham when another Muslim peadophile gang were sentenced for raping a 12 year old white girl and getting her pregnant ... On sentencing they happily shouted Allahu Akbar ... Nothing to do with Islam eh ???

Germany and a young white girl is raped by Afghan migrants aged 16 and 17 ... Defence is they didn't know rape was illegal ... Had Silly Lily and Gary Lineker got tha way with those Calais children back in the summer it could well have been one of our daughters ... When will the do good liberals wake up

antony1969 - 2017-02-02 5:50 PM

President Trumps banning of Muslims looks more appealing everyday ... If it stops the yanks having to put up with repeats of todays court scenes in Rotherham when another Muslim peadophile gang were sentenced for raping a 12 year old white girl and getting her pregnant ... On sentencing they happily shouted Allahu Akbar ... Nothing to do with Islam eh ???

Germany and a young white girl is raped by Afghan migrants aged 16 and 17 ... Defence is they didn't know rape was illegal ... Had Silly Lily and Gary Lineker got tha way with those Calais children back in the summer it could well have been one of our daughters ... When will the do good liberals wake up

The mere recitation of the cry "Allahu Akbar" does not mean that their disgusting criminal behaviour is sanctioned by all adherents of the Islamic faith Antony. It is however a disgrace that they dared utter those

words as some kind of justification for their abhorrent behaviour. It is sickening in the extreme that anyone would seek to justify their sexual exploitation of the weak and vulnerable on religious grounds. From your post I elicit that these men are good candiates for a sentence which is indeterminate and I would like to see them locked up forever until there is compelling evidence they no longer pose a threat to women and girls.

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-02-02 6:36 PM

The mere recitation of the cry "Allahu Akbar" does not mean that their disgusting criminal behaviour is sanctioned by all adherents of the Islamic faith Antony. It is however a disgrace that they dared utter those

words as some kind of justification for their abhorrent behaviour. It is sickening in the extreme that anyone would seek to justify their sexual exploitation of the weak and vulnerable on religious grounds. From your post I elicit that these men are good candiates for a sentence which is indeterminate and I would like to see them locked up forever until there is compelling evidence they no longer pose a threat to women and girls.

Veronica

Its amazing that your first line is in defence of Islam Veronica ... Once again , time and time again we have gangs of MUSLIM peadophiles raping young white girls and the first response is to defend ... A young girl has been life changing abused by MUSLIM peados who chose on sentencing to shout in some kind of victory salute Allahu Akbar to justify in his name what they've done

antony1969 - 2017-02-02 7:14 PM

Veronica

Its amazing that your first line is in defence of Islam Veronica ... Once again , time and time again we have gangs of MUSLIM peadophiles raping young white girls and the first response is to defend ... A young girl has been life changing abused by MUSLIM peados who chose on sentencing to shout in some kind of victory salute Allahu Akbar to justify in his name what they've done

If I there was evidence that all followers of the Islamic faith were either perpetrators of/or people who condone paedophilia Antony I would have to accept your criticism of what you describe as my defence of Islam. What you seem to be saying is akin to alleging that all Catholics are amoral because some of them, notorious priests in particular, are paedophiles and to me that doesn't stack up.

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-02-02 7:57 PM

Veronica

If I there was evidence that all followers of the Islamic faith were either perpetrators of/or people who condone paedophilia Antony I would have to accept your criticism of what you describe as my defence of Islam. What you seem to be saying is akin to alleging that all Catholics are amoral because some of them, notorious priests in particular, are paedophiles and to me that doesn't stack up.

Veronica

Well I've never on any site said all Muslims are peadophiles Veronica and Id like to you to show where Ive said that ... I will and have said however that peadophiles are rife within the Muslim world especially gang peadophiles and time and time again in this country I am being proved right unfortunately and 99.9% of the time the victims are white ... Ive never heard of a peado of any other religion who's just been sentenced for rape shouting out praise to whichever God they believe in ... Maybe you can enlighten me as to why these filthy gits did

antony1969 - 2017-02-02 8:11 PM

Veronica

Veronica

Well I've never on any site said all Muslims are peadophiles Veronica and Id like to you to show where Ive said that ... I will and have said however that peadophiles are rife within the Muslim world...

Absolute tosh. You are so obsessed with Muslim Paedophiles your mind remains completely shut to any other race,religion, ethnicity......especially when it involves nice 'n white .......God forbid anyone even dreaming there could possibly be bad among them. *-)

Your racist overtones throughout every thread are not only constantly repetitive, they are very clear and to be honest Antony, it doesn't put you in a very good light at all.

Here is an easy to read guide; http://oi68.tinypic.com/2rhr6ft.jpg

along with some food for thought on western diversity; http://oi66.tinypic.com/bil4cn.jpg

Bulletguy - 2017-02-02 8:34 PM

Veronica

Veronica

Well I've never on any site said all Muslims are peadophiles Veronica and Id like to you to show where Ive said that ... I will and have said however that peadophiles are rife within the Muslim world...

Absolute tosh. You are so obsessed with Muslim Paedophiles your mind remains completely shut to any other race,religion, ethnicity......especially when it involves nice 'n white .......God forbid anyone even dreaming there could possibly be bad among them. *-)

Your racist overtones throughout every thread are not only constantly repetitive, they are very clear and to be honest Antony, it doesn't put you in a very good light at all.

Here is an easy to read guide; http://oi68.tinypic.com/2rhr6ft.jpg

along with some food for thought on western diversity; http://oi66.tinypic.com/bil4cn.jpg

Are you saying "Absolute tosh" Im lying again and I believe all Muslims are peados or what ??? What does nice 'n white mean because it sounds quite racist to me ??? Regarding my racist overtones please tell me where and when on here Ive said these things as Im sure the moderators on here would have taken action if that was so ??? Thanks but Im not the one that needs an easy to read guide on western diversity

Veronica

Veronica

Well I've never on any site said all Muslims are peadophiles Veronica and Id like to you to show where Ive said that ... I will and have said however that peadophiles are rife within the Muslim world especially gang peadophiles and time and time again in this country I am being proved right unfortunately and 99.9% of the time the victims are white ... Ive never heard of a peado of any other religion who's just been sentenced for rape shouting out praise to whichever God they believe in ... Maybe you can enlighten me as to why these filthy gits did

I believe you were critical of what you saw as my defence of Islam Antony. We both find the conduct of the perpetrators of these vile crimes abhorrent. If you did not mean that Islam as a religion was to blame for their conduct then I have misunderstood you. And to answer your question I don't know why they shouted Alluah Akbah.

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-02-02 9:53 PM

And to answer your question I don't know why they shouted Alluah Akbah.

Veronica

It's because according to their culture we are just Kafirs so feel no guilt *-) ........No doubt once inside they'll be welcomed with open arms by their fellow Muslims :-| ........

But of course their madrasas here in the UK wouldn't be spreading such prehistoric views would they? >:-) ........

http://news.sky.com/story/exposed-uk-school-promoting-extreme-islam-10224616

Meanwhile.........back on thread topic.

Dr Abtehale Al-Hussaini a Consultant cardiologist with the NHS and British national due to attend a medical conference in the US, was stopped from boarding her plane at Heathrow and turned back by US immigration officials who told her, "the rules have changed".

Disgusting and disgraceful.

https://www.channel4.com/news/british-nhs-doctor-affected-by-us-travel-ban

pelmetman - 2017-02-02 10:24 PM

Veronica

It's because according to their culture we are just Kafirs so feel no guilt *-) ........No doubt once inside they'll be welcomed with open arms by their fellow Muslims :-| ........

But of course their madrasas here in the UK wouldn't be spreading such prehistoric views would they? >:-) ........

The article doesn't say that the Deobandi preacher propagated the idea in madrassas that it was OK for Muslim men to rape or sexually abuse white women or girls Dave. I would not defend anyone of any faith or none that did that, nor would I defend anyone of any religion or none that treated women less favourably than men.

We have a criminal law to enforce regardless of any cockamamie ideology espoused by anyone who chooses it to justify their criminal actions. Moreover if they make it apparent that they do possess such an ideology then an indeterminate sentence should be imposed. That way they would have to show that they no longer subscribed to such a warped view of what is right and wrong before the parole board released them.

Veronica

Bulletguy - 2017-02-02 10:41 PM

Dr Abtehale Al-Hussaini a Consultant cardiologist with the NHS and British national due to attend a medical conference in the US, was stopped from boarding her plane at Heathrow and turned back by US immigration officials who told her, "the rules have changed".

Goodness yes now that really is disgusting and disgraceful ... How awful and puts everything else in perspective

One of the silly no idea what they are demonstrating about women interviewed at airport demo "why weren't you here demonstrating when Obama banned Iraqis ?" asked reporter "I liked Obama" she replied ... Says all you need to know ... Its nothing to do with his policies they just dont like the man ... We have/had something similar here with HM Mrs Thatcher ... Masses of those that dislike her have no idea why they dislike her they just hate Thatcher

nowtelse2do - 2017-02-03 7:45 AM

Weren't they doctor's who tried to bomb Glasgow Airport a few years back?

Dave

I think one was, but he was British born anyway...and the second was born in Bangalore, India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Glasgow_Airport_attack

So this suspension of travel visas wouldn't have applied to people like them anyway.....

..nor would it have applied to 15 of the 19 involved in 9/11, nor stopped the likes of Timothy McVeigh(Oklahoma bomber), nor Dylan Roof(Charleston Church shooting).....etc....

:-S

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-02-02 11:09 PM

pelmetman - 2017-02-02 10:24 PM

Veronica

The article doesn't say that the Deobandi preacher propagated the idea in madrassas that it was OK for Muslim men to rape or sexually abuse white women or girls Dave. I would not defend anyone of any faith or none that did that, nor would I defend anyone of any religion or none that treated women less favourably than men.

We have a criminal law to enforce regardless of any cockamamie ideology espoused by anyone who chooses it to justify their criminal actions. Moreover if they make it apparent that they do possess such an ideology then an indeterminate sentence should be imposed. That way they would have to show that they no longer subscribed to such a warped view of what is right and wrong before the parole board released them.

Veronica

Surely if you're teaching kids that Western culture is evil, then they're going to grow up thinking they can do what ever they like to the Kafir scum *-) ..........Which appears to be why 1400 kids just in Rotherham were abused by Muslim Peado gangs :-| .........

Bulletguy - 2017-02-02 10:41 PM

I wouldn't call it " disgusting and disgraceful" - ---- I would call it " barmy ".

This young lady travels back and forth to the USA to attend conferences and seminars with American doctors - and they share all the latest developments in their specialities.

There is now a risk - it's a risk that we all might lose out on a new cure for something.

:-|

Archived