Trump suspends Muslim Immigrants

Bulletguy

antony1969 - 2017-01-28 5:32 PM

Well done him ... How many Muslim countries in the world ban Jews or make it incredibly difficult for them to enter Muslim countries ... ??? Shame we don't have anyone standing up for them is it not.

Well your Chump certainly isn't! It seems your "new love" doesn't share your concern for Jews.

The Trump White House has omitted mention of the slaughter of 6 million Jews in its official statement in honor of Holocaust Remembrance Day, a first for any White House, the Washington Free Beacon has learned.

No doubt drafted up by neo-Nazi thug Bannon.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/white-house-omits-slaughter-6-million-jews-holocaust-remembrance-statement/

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2017-01-28 6:38 PM

But he's doing what he said he would Bullet ... What Americans voted for ... You complained he does nothing then when he does something you complain ... Its beautiful

Nothing "beautiful" about racist bigotry. He needs sectioning.

Bulletguy - 2017-01-28 6:48 PM

antony1969 - 2017-01-28 5:32 PM

Well done him ... How many Muslim countries in the world ban Jews or make it incredibly difficult for them to enter Muslim countries ... ??? Shame we don't have anyone standing up for them is it not.

Well your Chump certainly isn't! It seems your "new love" doesn't share your concern for Jews.

The Trump White House has omitted mention of the slaughter of 6 million Jews in its official statement in honor of Holocaust Remembrance Day, a first for any White House, the Washington Free Beacon has learned.

No doubt drafted up by neo-Nazi thug Bannon.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/white-house-omits-slaughter-6-million-jews-holocaust-remembrance-statement/

Goodness Bullet your grasping aren't ya ??? He released what looked like a pretty decent statement to me but you'd pick the bones out of a mouthful of spit where Trumps concerned ... Shame you dont care as much about what The Muslim Council of Britain says about the day

Bulletguy - 2017-01-28 6:54 PM

antony1969 - 2017-01-28 6:38 PM

But he's doing what he said he would Bullet ... What Americans voted for ... You complained he does nothing then when he does something you complain ... Its beautiful

Nothing "beautiful" about racist bigotry. He needs sectioning.

Your right racist bigotry isn't beautiful or homophobia or slaughtering Christians or treating women like dirt ... Watched an interesting video of a young Afghan woman being stoned to death for allegedly committing adultery this afternoon ... Her father took part in stoning her to death too ... Nice people

Looks like Benjamin Netanyahu is endorsing Trump over the Mexico wall " President Trump is right . I built a wall along Israels southern border and it stopped all illegal immigration . Great success , great idea " ... Whats wrong with trying to control illegal immigration ??? ... Thats right ... Nothing

antony1969 - 2017-01-28 7:00 PM

Goodness Bullet your grasping aren't ya ??? He released what looked like a pretty decent statement to me.

No "grasping" needed as there's now that much bile churning out from the White House it will be a sickly shade of dark green before long.

So leaving out "6 million Jews" is fine eh? Despite the fact it's historically been included in every Holocaust Remembrance Day statement.

Nice.

And on cue.....hey ho the page has now been wiped. Bannon must have threatened them with Kristellnacht.

Bulletguy - 2017-01-28 7:23 PM

antony1969 - 2017-01-28 7:00 PM

Goodness Bullet your grasping aren't ya ??? He released what looked like a pretty decent statement to me.

No "grasping" needed as there's now that much bile churning out from the White House it will be a sickly shade of dark green before long.

So leaving out "6 million Jews" is fine eh? Despite the fact it's historically been included in every Holocaust Remembrance Day statement.

Nice.

And on cue.....hey ho the page has now been wiped. Bannon must have threatened them with Kristellnacht.

In most folks book Bullet Holocaust Remembrance Day is purely just about Jews so really no need to use use the word Jew/Jews unless of course your a member of The Muslim Council of Britain who snub the Jews and prefer to call it a remembrance of genocide the world over

Didn't Obama ban Iraqis for a spell ??? ... Disgraceful ... Jimmy Carter made it much more difficult for Iranians too after the hostage situation ... Saudi Arabia the country that tolerates Christianity as long as its practised at home and not publicly and where no churches are allowed why dont they stop refusing to take Syrians and brother Muslims and put them up in the vast air conditioned tent city ... Space for 3 million in that place

antony1969 - 2017-01-28 7:36 PM

In most folks book Bullet Holocaust Remembrance Day....

Hhmm.....unfortunate choice of words there Antony.

antony1969 - 2017-01-29 1:02 PM

Didn't Obama ban Iraqis for a spell ??? ...

Extreme right wing websites such as Breitbart (Steve Bannon......'nuff said), centre right Herald Sun and entertainment website Heavy etc are full of it.....so hardly balanced reporting.

Nothing on mainstream media, not even your favourite NY Times. Talking of which and quoting from the NYT in preference to Washington Post which i know is "too left" for you, i see a Federal New York Judge blocked Trumps actions yesterday which left thousands isolated at airports.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/us/refugees-detained-at-us-airports-prompting-legal-challenges-to-trumps-immigration-order.html

Another success for common sense here too; https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/us/iraqi-immigrant-donald-trump-airport-detention.html

Saudi Arabia the country that tolerates Christianity as long as its practised at home and not publicly and where no churches are allowed why dont they stop refusing to take Syrians and brother Muslims and put them up in the vast air conditioned tent city ... Space for 3 million in that place.

I'm not happy with SA response to the refugee crisis, particularly when i see a tiny little country like Lebanon which is smaller than Yorkshire yet taken in more than 1.2 million Syrian refugees. It's also one of the most religiously diverse with Muslim, Catholic, Greek Orthodox, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu and even Mormon.

But if we are to ask about Saudi, the same question has to be asked to Israel as to why they have also refused to take any refugees. It cannot be due to being Muslim as Israel has a Muslim population of 17.6%......and Israel is also more than twice the size of Lebanon.

He needs to look in his back yard more. From what I can gather there have been no fatalities on US Soil caused by terrorist attacks since 9/11 by anyone from the seven countries he has restricted but as touched on earlier 30000+ Americans are killed with their own firearms each year (EACH YEAR). Even toddlers kill more people than terrorists in America each year FFS!

With any luck at this rate his red neck supporters will become extinct eventually.

The number of terrorist incidents in the US since 9/11 has been very small compared to other countries.

As for his wall. Someone should point out that nearly have the illegals come in by plane. :D Just sayin.

Bulletguy - 2017-01-29 4:27 PM

Extreme right wing websites such as Breitbart (Steve Bannon......'nuff said), centre right Herald Sun and entertainment website Heavy etc are full of it.....so hardly balanced reporting.

Nothing on mainstream media, not even your favourite NY Times. Talking of which and quoting from the NYT in preference to Washington Post which i know is "too left" for you, i see a Federal New York Judge blocked Trumps actions yesterday which left thousands isolated at airports.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/us/refugees-detained-at-us-airports-prompting-legal-challenges-to-trumps-immigration-order.html

Another success for common sense here too; https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/us/iraqi-immigrant-donald-trump-airport-detention.html

Saudi Arabia the country that tolerates Christianity as long as its practised at home and not publicly and where no churches are allowed why dont they stop refusing to take Syrians and brother Muslims and put them up in the vast air conditioned tent city ... Space for 3 million in that place.

I'm not happy with SA response to the refugee crisis, particularly when i see a tiny little country like Lebanon which is smaller than Yorkshire yet taken in more than 1.2 million Syrian refugees. It's also one of the most religiously diverse with Muslim, Catholic, Greek Orthodox, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu and even Mormon.

But if we are to ask about Saudi, the same question has to be asked to Israel as to why they have also refused to take any refugees. It cannot be due to being Muslim as Israel has a Muslim population of 17.6%......and Israel is also more than twice the size of Lebanon.

Might be wrong but aren't Syria and Israel officially at war ... Israel have treated thousands of refugees at field hospitals and according to The Independent are taking in 100 Syrian children ... Dig a bit deeper Bullet

Barryd999 - 2017-01-29 4:38 PM

He needs to look in his back yard more. From what I can gather there have been no fatalities on US Soil caused by terrorist attacks since 9/11 by anyone from the seven countries he has restricted but as touched on earlier 30000+ Americans are killed with their own firearms each year (EACH YEAR). Even toddlers kill more people than terrorists in America each year FFS!

With any luck at this rate his red neck supporters will become extinct eventually.

The number of terrorist incidents in the US since 9/11 has been very small compared to other countries.

As for his wall. Someone should point out that nearly have the illegals come in by plane. :D Just sayin.

Regarding his wall ... You might want to listen to Bill Clinton's State of the Union speech , think it was 95 ... He says a lot what President Trump says but not so much quite to the point as President Trump does ... But like others have said on here previously President a Trump isn't the greatest speech giver so he can be excused for that can't he ... No crying and screaming when Clinton talked about removals and border controls ... It's a beautiful thing Barry

Guest pelmetman

I assume you mean half Barry?........but there again they can count those easily enough ;-) .......

I presume the other half is a presumption?......coz by definition much like our own illegal population its a guesstimate which I assume they base on what? ;-) ........probably crime statistics? >:-) ........

From what I can gather there have been no fatalities on US Soil caused by terrorist attacks since 9/11 by anyone from the seven countries he has restricted but as touched on earlier 30000+ Americans are killed with their own firearms each year (EACH YEAR). Even toddlers kill more people than terrorists in America each year FFS!

I think you hit the nail on the head in your first paragraph. Perhaps that's why a Judge in New York ruled against him yesterday. It seems he will be challenged in relation to the entire executive order in that it doesn't comply with the Constitution and the law that applies to non-discrimination. There may lawsuits that tries to defeat the executive order under which he proclaimed " that the immigrant and non-immigrant entry into the United States of aliens from ( the countries affected by the suspension) would be detrimental to the interests of the United States". That appears to be a pre-requisite before he's allowed to discriminate on the basis of someones nationality. If the evidential basis for it is non-existent or if the threat so minimal that it is disproportionate to do so he may be on a loser.

The link gives details of the Judges order. I think this is going to run and run for a while.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/us/refugees-detained-at-us-airports-prompting-legal-challenges-to-trumps-immigration-order.html?_r=0

As to him doing merely what he was elected to do of course he was democratically elected but he isn't above the law any more than our government was over Article 50. If he was there would be no point in the US having a Constitution - they would just have a dictator for a President.

I doubt anyone in the US believes the President has carte blanche to ignore the law regardless of where they are on the political spectrum. If he wants he can try to get the law changed of course but Donald doesn't seem to be the type of bloke who understands or is prepared to listen to experts on US Consitutional issues until he has to when he oversteps the line. He may do one day but it's going to take a bit longer than a week I bet.

Veronica

Correct, but the irony of this is completely lost on some in their rush to push the Muslim agenda.

Maybe Trumps next directive will scrap the 2nd Amendment, ban all gun sales, and banish all US toddlers to the Virgin Islands!

It's their idea of contraception since their Dear Leader doesn't agree with abortion. But they have a natural tendency to settle arguments by simply killing one another anyway.

Trump asked his mate Putin to flog him a few BUK missiles. :-(

antony1969 - 2017-01-29 4:42 PM

Might be wrong but aren't Syria and Israel officially at war ... Israel have treated thousands of refugees at field hospitals and according to The Independent are taking in 100 Syrian children ... Dig a bit deeper Bullet

Nothing by comparison to Lebanon which Syria invaded and occupied for 30 years until the Cedar Revolution when Syria was forced to withdraw.

Bulletguy - 2017-01-29 6:03 PM

antony1969 - 2017-01-29 4:42 PM

Nothing by comparison to Lebanon which Syria invaded and occupied for 30 years until the Cedar Revolution when Syria was forced to withdraw.

Well doesn't common sense say that would be so ... Why on earth would a Muslim refugee want to go to Israel with over 75% Jewish population ... Lebanon where only a handful of Jews remain is much more desirable ... Mind why all those single young Muslims want to come to European Christian countries I can only guess at ... Maybe easy white women/underage girls are one of the reasons

antony1969 - 2017-01-29 6:38 PM

Well doesn't common sense say that would be so ... Why on earth would a Muslim refugee want to go to Israel with over 75% Jewish population ... Lebanon where only a handful of Jews remain is much more desirable ...

Seems 17.6% Muslims living in Israel obviously disagree with you on that.

Meanwhile, back on thread topic, Sir Mo Farah looks unlikely to be allowed to go back to his family in Oregon where he's lived and worked for the past six years, paying his taxes and contributing to the US society.

Utterly shameful and disgraceful.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/fears-sir-mo-farah-will-separated-family-donald-trump-travel/

Bulletguy - 2017-01-29 6:56 PM

Well doesn't common sense say that would be so ... Why on earth would a Muslim refugee want to go to Israel with over 75% Jewish population ... Lebanon where only a handful of Jews remain is much more desirable ...

Meanwhile, back on thread topic, Sir Mo Farah looks unlikely to be allowed to go back to his family in Oregon where he's lived and worked for the past six years, paying his taxes and contributing to the US society.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/fears-sir-mo-farah-will-separated-family-donald-trump-travel/

Errr are they refugees ??? No thought not

Have you read the executive order regarding President Trumps ban ??? ... Has Farah ??? Exemptions are in it , he may well be one of em or is he making a point ya think

Airbnb a privately owned American accommodation company is offering free accommodation to refugees affected by Trump's madness.

Airbnb CEO said;

“Open doors brings all of US together. Closing doors further divides US. Let’s all find ways to connect people not separate them.

“Not allowing countries or refugees into America is not right, and we must stand with those who are affected. Airbnb is providing free housing to refugees and anyone not allowed in the US. Stay tuned for more, contact me if in urgent need for housing.”

Well said!! Excellent news!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-muslim-travel-ban-airbnb-free-housing-a7551596.html

Bulletguy - 2017-01-29 7:29 PM

Airbnb a privately owned American accommodation company is offering free accommodation to refugees affected by Trump's madness.

Airbnb CEO said;

“Open doors brings all of US together. Closing doors further divides US. Let’s all find ways to connect people not separate them.

“Not allowing countries or refugees into America is not right, and we must stand with those who are affected. Airbnb is providing free housing to refugees and anyone not allowed in the US. Stay tuned for more, contact me if in urgent need for housing.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-muslim-travel-ban-airbnb-free-housing-a7551596.html

Shame they dont feel the same way about Jews

antony1969 - 2017-01-29 7:23 PM

Have you read the executive order regarding President Trumps ban ??? ... Has Farah ??? Exemptions are in it , he may well be one of em or is he making a point ya think.

Errr........do try and keep up to date Antony.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-38786119

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4168954/Iranian-PhD-graduate-denied-entry-Trump-s-ban.html

antony1969 - 2017-01-29 7:31 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-01-29 7:29 PM

Airbnb CEO said;

Shame they dont feel the same way about Jews.

Eh????

Ever heard of Rothschild who practically own America?!!! 41% of the worlds entire Jewish population live in US and account for 5.3 million there.

Bulletguy - 2017-01-29 7:35 PM

antony1969 - 2017-01-29 7:23 PM

Have you read the executive order regarding President Trumps ban ??? ... Has Farah ??? Exemptions are in it , he may well be one of em or is he making a point ya think.

Errr........do try and keep up to date Antony.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-38786119

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4168954/Iranian-PhD-graduate-denied-entry-Trump-s-ban.html

They aren't allowed in so Farah isn't ??? ... You may want to read a piece by an American New York Observer writer who once visited Israel and who's now banned from 5 of the 7 countries on President Trumps list ... Your selective whinging won't have that though Im sure

Those 17.6% Muslims I presume your agreeing they aren't refugees

antony1969 - 2017-01-29 7:42 PM

... You may want to read a piece by an American New York Observer writer who once visited Israel and who's now banned from 5 of the 7 countries on President Trumps list

... Your selective whinging won't have that though Im sure

Bit of a difference in scale I would have thought.

One bloke barred fro several countries in the Middle East - and the populations of seven countries barred from entering the USA ?

(?)

Archived