Trump suspends Muslim Immigrants

Bulletguy

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2017-02-11 7:04 PM

antony1969 - 2017-02-11 6:28 PM

Its really not difficult to look up Bullet ... Even I can do it ... Little hint , its nuffink to do with the hilarious Daily Fail

So link to it then instead of trying to bluff your way out of it.

When I link it up regarding the high security prison I mentioned will you shut up ???

http://investmenidiotchblog.com/uk-20-to-44-of-max-security-prison-population-is-muslim-out-of-a-5-total-muslim-population/

https://nimhsp.com/2016/07/15/uk-muslims-fill-44-of-high-security-prisons-out-of-a-5-muslim-population/

antony1969 - 2017-02-11 7:42 PM

Its really not difficult to look up Bullet ... Even I can do it ... Little hint , its nuffink to do with the hilarious Daily Fail

When I link it up regarding the high security prison I mentioned will you shut up ???

http://investmenidiotchblog.com/uk-20-to-44-of-max-security-prison-population-is-muslim-out-of-a-5-total-muslim-population/

https://nimhsp.com/2016/07/15/uk-muslims-fill-44-of-high-security-prisons-out-of-a-5-muslim-population/

No idea what the first link was as it doesn't open; http://imgur.com/a/bM9FE

Second link is more useful though the 44% figure relates specifically and only to Whitemoor. It quite clearly states that. Belmarsh is listed as 28% whilst the figures at Manchester are 18% and just 10.3% at Wakefield. So to imply that "44% of prisoners in high security are Muslim" is both factually incorrect and misleading.

Rather than the question of what percent are in prison, i'd be far more concerned about radicalisation of inmates who quite possibly before entering prison had very little or no ideological interest, so end up coming out 'ready trained' to turn and influence younger weaker minds on the outside.

Bulletguy - 2017-02-11 8:49 PM

antony1969 - 2017-02-11 7:42 PM

No idea what the first link was as it doesn't open; http://imgur.com/a/bM9FE

Second link is more useful though the 44% figure relates specifically and only to Whitemoor. It quite clearly states that. Belmarsh is listed as 28% whilst the figures at Manchester are 18% and just 10.3% at Wakefield. So to imply that "44% of prisoners in high security are Muslim" is both factually incorrect and misleading.

Rather than the question of what percent are in prison, i'd be far more concerned about radicalisation of inmates who quite possibly before entering prison had very little or no ideological interest, so end up coming out 'ready trained' to turn and influence younger weaker minds on the outside.

Outrageous figures aren't they ... Glad you agree ... I dont go with all that radicalisation guff though ... Its already in these types ... Just needs a little nudge and off they merrily go with not just horrible moderate Muslim views but they progress to level 2 with Jihadi John outlook of the world ... Disgusting and disgraceful fella isn't it and believe it or not some folk stick up for them ... Ye really

antony1969 - 2017-02-12 6:30 AM

Outrageous figures aren't they ... Glad you agree ...

No because as i pointed out, quoting "44% of prisoners in high security are Muslim" is incorrect and misleading as it only applies to one prison, Whitemoor. Other prisons have a higher number of inmates, but lower ratio percentage of Muslim.

It's comparable to taking the average property price of £480k in London.....then claiming that figure to be reflective of all property prices throughout UK !!

Guest pelmetman

So the fact that just 5% of our population are responsible for filling the high security sections of Whitemoor prison by 44%, Belmarsh by 28%, Manchester by 18%, and as you put it "Just" 10.3% at Wakefield, is not indicative of a wider problem? ;-) .........

Sounds to me that BREXIT wont make any difference to you BG, as you obviously already live in La la Land (lol) ......

pelmetman - 2017-02-12 3:13 PM

So the fact that just 5% of our population are responsible for filling the high security sections of Whitemoor prison by 44%, Belmarsh by 28%, Manchester by 18%, and as you put it "Just" 10.3% at Wakefield, is not indicative of a wider problem? ;-) .........

It's ridiculous and meaningless attempting to conflate a number of figures then pick only the highest figure to use for reasons stated in previous posts. It does nothing to bolster your argument. In fact it has the opposite effect.

Sounds to me that BREXIT wont make any difference to you BG, as you obviously already live in La la Land (lol) ......

Talking of La La Land....... http://imgur.com/a1c4RyN *-)

Bulletguy - 2017-02-12 3:03 PM

No because as i pointed out, quoting "44% of prisoners in high security are Muslim" is incorrect and misleading as it only applies to one prison, Whitemoor. Other prisons have a higher number of inmates, but lower ratio percentage of Muslim.

It's comparable to taking the average property price of £480k in London.....then claiming that figure to be reflective of all property prices throughout UK !!

You quoted 14.6% ... Let's draw a line somewhere in the middle of yours and mine and it makes one humongous figure

antony1969 - 2017-02-12 4:24 PM

You quoted 14.6% ... Let's draw a line somewhere in the middle of yours and mine and it makes one humongous figure.

What is it you dislike so much about the official figure of 14.6% as quoted by the Prison Population Statistics research briefing document commissioned by Government? That's an irrefutable statistical fact and not misleading in any way at all. You've been clutching at straws Antony.

Bulletguy - 2017-02-12 4:32 PM

You quoted 14.6% ... Let's draw a line somewhere in the middle of yours and mine and it makes one humongous figure.

What is it you dislike so much about the official figure of 14.6% as quoted by the Prison Population Statistics research briefing document commissioned by Government? That's an irrefutable statistical fact and not misleading in any way at all. You've been clutching at straws Antony.

That's the Muslim percentage for all prisons or just in high security Bullet ????

antony1969 - 2017-02-12 5:00 PM

That's the Muslim percentage for all prisons or just in high security Bullet ????

Stop clutching at straws Antony. You just keep pulling the short one out every time.

You should know by now what it relates to.......just as we both know the 44% figure you've bandied around relates specifically and only to one single prison, Whitemoor. Other high security prisons have a much lower percentage.

How many more posts does it need to get that through to you?

Bulletguy - 2017-02-12 5:27 PM

antony1969 - 2017-02-12 5:00 PM

Stop clutching at straws Antony. You just keep pulling the short one out every time.

You should know by now what it relates to.......just as we both know the 44% figure you've bandied around relates specifically and only to one single prison, Whitemoor. Other high security prisons have a much lower percentage.

How many more posts does it need to get that through to you?

Ok we know the 14.6% relates to normal everyday prison ... The figure for high security is around 20% ... Im just playing with ya ... Playing or not though those figures are disgraceful

antony1969 - 2017-02-12 8:28 PM

Ok we know the 14.6% relates to normal everyday prison ...

14.6% is from the entire prison population which includes high security prisons. The mistake you've made is excitedly posting "44% Muslims and rising rapidly" without bothering to fact check. That figure applies only to one single prison, HMP Whitemoor.....no other prison at all.

HMP Wakefield with over 300 more inmates than Whitemoor has just 10.3% Muslim, less than a quarter of that at Whitemoor. And yes, Wakefield is high security.

The figure for high security is around 20% ...

Stop guessing and start fact checking before posting up more conjecture! *-)

Bulletguy - 2017-02-12 10:29 PM

14.6% is from the entire prison population which includes high security prisons. The mistake you've made is excitedly posting "44% Muslims and rising rapidly" without bothering to fact check. That figure applies only to one single prison, HMP Whitemoor.....no other prison at all.

HMP Wakefield with over 300 more inmates than Whitemoor has just 10.3% Muslim, less than a quarter of that at Whitemoor. And yes, Wakefield is high security.

The overall figure for Muslim prisoners in high security is 20% though isn't it ???

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-02-13 8:05 AM

The overall figure for Muslim prisoners in high security is 20% though isn't it ???

Considering just 5% of our population is responsible for that 20% its begs the question why?.........But of course folk with BG mindset wont ask that question will they? ;-) ..........

Which is why we grooming gangs in Rotherham, Rochdale etc etc were allowed to prosper *-) ......

Maybe if the Wests loony lefties had tackled these issues rather than pretend they didn't exist, they might not have ended up with BREXIT or Trump >:-) ........

I believe its called Karma :D ........

pelmetman - 2017-02-13 10:21 AM

Considering just 5% of our population is responsible for that 20% its begs the question why?.........But of course folk with BG mindset wont ask that question will they? ;-) ..........

Which is why we grooming gangs in Rotherham, Rochdale etc etc were allowed to prosper *-) ......

Maybe if the Wests loony lefties had tackled these issues rather than pretend they didn't exist, they might not have ended up with BREXIT or Trump >:-) ........

I believe its called Karma :D ........

Nice to see Jeremy enjoys cosy nights in with the haters ... Its not just his Hamas friends

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/08/27/jeremy-corbyn-very-good-friends-with-preacher-who-compared-gays-to-paedophiles/

Some of the Labour Party at last tackling the anti-semitism within its ranks ... Shami should have had a word with this lot

http://www.labourstudents.org.uk/solidarity_with_jewish_students_its_time_for_deeds_as_well_as_words

At least you are now beginning to question your own speculation!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-13 3:02 PM

......and you keep avoiding the obvious question.......Why 5% of our population take up 14.6% of our prison spaces and 20% of the high security spaces? ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-02-13 3:10 PM

......and you keep avoiding the obvious question.......Why 5% of our population take up 14.6% of our prison spaces and 20% of the high security spaces? ;-) ......

Your figures don't compute at all. You've conflated the total prison population percent with Antony's surmised figure of "20%" he plucked out of thin air. I know you are both desperately pushing to get the highest figure you can get away with even if it means distorting other figures.

Start fact checking Dave instead of continually clutching at straws to push your blatant Islamaphobia.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-13 3:29 PM

......and you keep avoiding the obvious question.......Why 5% of our population take up 14.6% of our prison spaces and 20% of the high security spaces? ;-) ......

Your figures don't compute at all. You've conflated the total prison population percent with Antony's surmised figure of "20%" he plucked out of thin air. I know you are both desperately pushing to get the highest figure you can get away with even if it means distorting other figures.

Start fact checking Dave instead of continually clutching at straws to push your blatant Islamaphobia.

Must be a problem with your source then BG, as the 14.6% comes from your link ;-) .......I suspect the 20% is a guesstimate on Antony's part, but seeing as not all prisons have a high security wing I suspect its a underestimate :-| ........

Would you care to check? :D ........

Although judging by today's news they hardly qualify as prisons seeing as how the inmates appear to be in charge *-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-02-13 3:41 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-02-13 3:29 PM

Must be a problem with your source then BG, as the 14.6% comes from your link ;-) .......I suspect the 20% is a guesstimate on Antony's part, but seeing as not all prisons have a high security wing I suspect its a underestimate :-| ........

No problem at all with my source. Fact checked from Prison pop briefings paper on a Government site.......not blogs, Daily Fail and other rag media. It comes to something when even Wikipedia has eventually banned the Daily Fail due to it's reputation as an "unreliable source". About time too. (lol)

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/08/wikipedia-bans-daily-mail-as-unreliable-source-for-website

Already done as posted above. Like Antony you're just pulling short straws out every time now Dave.

Unreliable sources including a blog fgs. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-13 5:24 PM

pelmetman - 2017-02-13 3:41 PM

Already done as posted above. Like Antony you're just pulling short straws out every time now Dave.

So would you care to enlighten us as to what percentage occupy maximum security? ;-) ...........

Archived