My mate Putin didn't do it.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-17 2:36 PM

And lets not pretend the Tory Governments allegations against Putin are anything to do with human rights. Saudi Arabian Dictators are far worse than Putin, and they roll out the red carpet at Buckingham Palace for them.

Yeah like Putin is a shining example of a protector of human rights *-) ........

Is it me ......or are you getting a tad desperate in your defence of the indefensible Peter? ;-) ......

Just sayin :D .........

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-03-17 2:44 PM

Is it me ......or are you getting a tad desperate in your defence of the indefensible Peter? ;-) ......

There is no evidence to suggest that Peter James is his name, in fact I think 'kin Jon 52 is much more appropriate.

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-03-17 2:50 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-17 2:44 PM

There is no evidence to suggest that Peter James is his name, in fact I think 'kin Jon 52 is much more appropriate.

You may have a point 8-) ........Because what do we know about John52/Peter/James etc? :-S .........

From my long experience on here all I know is he's a left wing loony lefty who likes Plumbers mate and Pooing in Bin bags 8-) ........

Just askin Peter ;-) ......or is it John or James? :-S .......

Bulletguy - 2018-03-17 4:12 PM

Exactly as i commented two days ago.....Russia is now expelling 23 UK diplomats from Moscow. Ok May....your move next in your potty game of 'tit for tat' you started. *-)

Comes as no great surprise and gives us an even better opportunity to hit Russia hard where it really hurts them - financially.

Or would you rather we sent JC to mediate and thanked the Ruskies warmly for giving us the opportunity to test the worth of Porton Down?

Guest pelmetman

Exactly as i commented two days ago.....Russia is now expelling 23 UK diplomats from Moscow. Ok May....your move next in your potty game of 'tit for tat' you started. *-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43440992

Maybe we could get them to take Corbyn in exchange for a Trabant ;-) ........

Then we'd be getting Tat for a Tit (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

At least a Trabant would be useful *-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-03-17 4:30 PM

Maybe we could get them to take Corbyn in exchange for a Trabant ;-) ........

Then we'd be getting Tat for a Tit (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

At least a Trabant would be useful *-) .......

Nice one Dave - love it!!

But that's very unfair on a Trabby - whilst they may well be the worst car ever made there is nothing to suggest that JC is the worst political leader ever 'elected' to the democratic and union labour party - or is there?

We could put it to a vote but I doubt there are enough Trabants to go round!

Tracker - 2018-03-17 4:18 PM

Comes as no great surprise and gives us an even better opportunity to hit Russia hard where it really hurts them - financially.

I fail to see where expelling diplomats gives us 'better opportunity to hit Russia where it hurts'......if anything the absolute opposite because in times like this they are needed more than anyone. Of course she's told them the Royal family won't be attending the World Cup which is rather amusing...though i suspect Wills or Harry are not best pleased if soccer fans, so that's 'hurt' errr..........who exactly? :-S

UK isn't exactly in the best position right now to start 'hurting' any country financially because we've yet to sort out our own financial mess we've got ourselves into.....and so far that's not been going too well. Cutting our nose to spite our face seems to be something we are pretty good at though.

Bulletguy - 2018-03-17 5:12 PM

I fail to see where expelling diplomats gives us 'better opportunity to hit Russia where it hurts'......if anything the absolute opposite because in times like this they are needed more than anyone. Of course she's told them the Royal family won't be attending the World Cup which is rather amusing...though i suspect Wills or Harry are not best pleased if soccer fans, so that's 'hurt' errr..........who exactly? :-S

UK isn't exactly in the best position right now to start 'hurting' any country financially because we've yet to sort out our own financial mess we've got ourselves into.....and so far that's not been going too well. Cutting our nose to spite our face seems to be something we are pretty good at though.

The initial response from the UK was very mild given the situation but now that Putin has given us the opportunity to escalate matters it would be such a shame to disappoint him.

But please, do go on chucking in bits of irrelevance in Putins defence as it's always a good idea when you have nothing sensible to say and at least it makes the rest of us smile.

The more anyone does to restrict the Kremlin's income the better and whilst we may not be able to do a lot, every little helps

Vlad the Bad has no interest in football anymore than he does any other sport but the loss of pr will hopefully hurt his pride, not quite as much as an olympic ban, but every lttle helps.

Tracker - 2018-03-17 5:23 PM

The initial response from the UK was very mild given the situation but now that Putin has given us the opportunity to escalate matters it would be such a shame to disappoint him.

Like Putin is going to back down *-)

Hhmm...well let's have a look at the scores on the doors.

UK expels 23 Russian diplomats......Russia expels 23 UK diplomats. Seems like a draw to me so far. :-S

'Escalate matters'? We have over 600 British companies doing healthy business in Russia. Maybe we could shut them all down and recall 'em back to UK? A good selection of oligarchs here in UK we could pack off back to Russia......trouble is we 'like' the money they have here too much.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-17 6:13 PM

UK expels 23 Russian diplomats......Russia expels 23 UK diplomats. Seems like a draw to me so far. :-S

'Escalate matters'? We have over 600 British companies doing healthy business in Russia. Maybe we could shut them all down and recall 'em back to UK? A good selection of oligarchs here in UK we could pack off back to Russia......trouble is we 'like' the money they have here too much.

Corbyn certainly does :D ........

That must be where his magic money tree orchard is planted ;-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-17 6:05 PM

Like Putin is going to back down *-)

It's not about Putin backing down ;-) .......Its about drawing out his lickspittles......which we seem to have done quite well on here as well as those in Parliament >:-) ........

Just sayin :D .......

pelmetman - 2018-03-17 6:24 PM

Hhmm.....obviously you don't watch QT otherwise you'd have been more careful.

Tories have received more than £820,000 in political donations from Russian oligarchs since Theresa May became Prime Minister.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-minister-dodges-questions-russians-12197819

Litvinenko's wife, Marina has also fired a stern warning shot at the Tories over receiving bungs from Russian oligarchs. She wants May to take steps to bringing in a British equivalent of the Magnitsky act, US legislation that bans Russian individuals from entering the country and blocks their assets.

She's right.

Labour tried earlier this month to introduce Magnitsky amendments to the sanctions and anti-money laundering bill in the House of Lords but the Tories rejected the suggested clauses for "technical reasons".

Hhmm.....

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-17 10:56 PM

Tories have received more than £820,000 in political donations from Russian oligarchs since Theresa May became Prime Minister.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-minister-dodges-questions-russians-12197819

So which is worse?.......

Tory's taking £820,000 from a oligarch........Or......Labour taking £500,000 from a right wing facist? :-| ......

Just askin (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-18 8:58 AM

Tory's taking £820,000 from a oligarch........Or......Labour taking £500,000 from a right wing facist? :-| ......

I highlighted your untruthful allegation of Mr Corbyn taking money from Russian oligarchs to show you the factual truth being it's your precious Tories who stand accused of that. You didn't know because you don't watch QT and only look at xenophopic headers from the Beano....generally about immigrants.

Faced with an uncomfortable factual truth you deploy the same silly goal post shifting tactic as your tag team fan boy to try something totally unrelated to what you initially posted. Carry on clutching at straws. *-)

Boris even got a £160000 bung for playing tennis with the wife of one of Putins ex dodgy ministers. You would have seen him admit that if you had been watching Andrew Marr this morning.

Of course the Tories connections to dodgy Russian money doesnt stop there. Reek Smugs investment company should be renamed McSmugier as he looks after hundreds of millions of pounds worth of Oligarch money.

Barryd999 - 2018-03-18 5:37 PM

Boris even got a £160000 bung for playing tennis with the wife of one of Putins ex dodgy ministers. You would have seen him admit that if you had been watching Andrew Marr this morning.

Of course the Tories connections to dodgy Russian money doesnt stop there. Reek Smugs investment company should be renamed McSmugier as he looks after hundreds of millions of pounds worth of Oligarch money.

Oh no ... Here we go ... Wait for it ... A Boris/Rees Mogg dodgy Russian business/mafia types connections coming ... They did it , somehow it's linked to Brexit somewhere too ... Our very own Harry Palmer has worked it all out

Not only that......but Ms Chernukhin has bunged 'em another £30k just to sit by that other prize clown Williamson who only a couple of days ago said "Russia should go away and shut up"!! Wonder why he hasn't told her to "go away"? ;-)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-tennis-russian-billionaire-putin-minister-tory-donation-a8261871.html

Interesting that bumbling Boris blusters on about "evidence being produced".....yet on the same show claims UK "has evidence that Russia has been stockpiling and creating Novichok" and "delivering nerve agents for the purpose of assassination during the past 10 years".

Which, if true, begs the question as to why only now claim this?? We've been here before with Iraq and those alleged WMD's used to drag UK into a futile war, despite weapons inspector Dr David Kelly telling them there were none.

Guest pelmetman

The most hysterical thing is how Labour is now saying we should cut our ties with Putin (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

As if Corbyn could function without his puppet masters strings >:-) ........

The strings will still be there.......just below the surface *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-18 3:57 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-18 8:58 AM

I highlighted your untruthful allegation of Mr Corbyn taking money from Russian oligarchs to show you the factual truth being it's your precious Tories who stand accused of that. You didn't know because you don't watch QT and only look at xenophopic headers from the Beano....generally about immigrants.

Faced with an uncomfortable factual truth you deploy the same silly goal post shifting tactic as your tag team fan boy to try something totally unrelated to what you initially posted. Carry on clutching at straws. *-)

So did Labour not take 500K from a right wing facist? ;-) .......

Just askin :D .......

Perhaps you loony lefties only like us right wingers when we're paying your bill's? >:-) .......

Nothing new there eh? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

antony1969 - 2018-03-18 5:49 PM

Oh no ... Here we go ... Wait for it ... A Boris/Rees Mogg dodgy Russian business/mafia types connections coming ... They did it , somehow it's linked to Brexit somewhere too ... Our very own Harry Palmer has worked it all out

Ere!!! Dont throw bloody spears at me!!

544256936_BarryPalmer.jpg.9aaddc32199c1cab260ae2f065733cb3.jpg

Archived