pelmetman - 2018-03-18 6:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-18 3:57 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-18 8:58 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-17 10:56 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-17 6:24 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-17 6:13 PM

Tracker - 2018-03-17 5:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-17 5:12 PM

I fail to see where expelling diplomats gives us 'better opportunity to hit Russia where it hurts'......if anything the absolute opposite because in times like this they are needed more than anyone. Of course she's told them the Royal family won't be attending the World Cup which is rather amusing...though i suspect Wills or Harry are not best pleased if soccer fans, so that's 'hurt' errr..........who exactly? :-S

UK isn't exactly in the best position right now to start 'hurting' any country financially because we've yet to sort out our own financial mess we've got ourselves into.....and so far that's not been going too well. Cutting our nose to spite our face seems to be something we are pretty good at though.

The initial response from the UK was very mild given the situation but now that Putin has given us the opportunity to escalate matters it would be such a shame to disappoint him.

Hhmm...well let's have a look at the scores on the doors.

UK expels 23 Russian diplomats......Russia expels 23 UK diplomats. Seems like a draw to me so far. :-S

'Escalate matters'? We have over 600 British companies doing healthy business in Russia. Maybe we could shut them all down and recall 'em back to UK? A good selection of oligarchs here in UK we could pack off back to Russia......trouble is we 'like' the money they have here too much.

Corbyn certainly does :D ........

Hhmm.....obviously you don't watch QT otherwise you'd have been more careful.

Tories have received more than £820,000 in political donations from Russian oligarchs since Theresa May became Prime Minister.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-minister-dodges-questions-russians-12197819

So which is worse?.......

Tory's taking £820,000 from a oligarch........Or......Labour taking £500,000 from a right wing facist? :-| ......

I highlighted your untruthful allegation of Mr Corbyn taking money from Russian oligarchs to show you the factual truth being it's your precious Tories who stand accused of that. You didn't know because you don't watch QT and only look at xenophopic headers from the Beano....generally about immigrants.

Faced with an uncomfortable factual truth you deploy the same silly goal post shifting tactic as your tag team fan boy to try something totally unrelated to what you initially posted. Carry on clutching at straws. *-)

So did Labour not take 500K from a right wing facist? ;-) .......

Just askin :D .......

Perhaps you loony lefties only like us right wingers when we're paying your bill's? >:-) .......

Nothing new there eh? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

More whataboutery and deflectionary huff. Last time.....and i'll make it easy reading for you.

RUSSIAN OLIGARCHS......

If you can't comprehend that don't bother posting more inane whataboutery nonsense. *-)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-18 8:22 PM

If you can't comprehend that don't bother posting more inane whataboutery nonsense. *-)

So say's Mr Talker Outermybuttocks (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman

I fail to see where expelling diplomats gives us 'better opportunity to hit Russia where it hurts'......if anything the absolute opposite because in times like this they are needed more than anyone. Of course she's told them the Royal family won't be attending the World Cup which is rather amusing...though i suspect Wills or Harry are not best pleased if soccer fans, so that's 'hurt' errr..........who exactly? :-S

UK isn't exactly in the best position right now to start 'hurting' any country financially because we've yet to sort out our own financial mess we've got ourselves into.....and so far that's not been going too well. Cutting our nose to spite our face seems to be something we are pretty good at though.

The initial response from the UK was very mild given the situation but now that Putin has given us the opportunity to escalate matters it would be such a shame to disappoint him.

UK expels 23 Russian diplomats......Russia expels 23 UK diplomats. Seems like a draw to me so far. :-S

'Escalate matters'? We have over 600 British companies doing healthy business in Russia. Maybe we could shut them all down and recall 'em back to UK? A good selection of oligarchs here in UK we could pack off back to Russia......trouble is we 'like' the money they have here too much.

You need to keep up with your Flip Flopping Labour chums Bullet ;-) .......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5515103/Labour-leadership-tries-stem-damage-Corbyns-Russia-stance.html

(lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2018-03-18 8:41 PM

You need to keep up with your Flip Flopping Labour chums Bullet ;-) .......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5515103/Labour-leadership-tries-stem-damage-Corbyns-Russia-stance.html

Yet more pointless posting from the Pelmet plonker........so desperate you now trawl up a post made yesterday, then attempt to link it to a Beano item from today which has absolutely no relevance to what i posted. *-)

You really are out of your tree. *-)

Barryd999 - 2018-03-18 6:57 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-18 5:49 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-18 5:37 PM

Boris even got a £160000 bung for playing tennis with the wife of one of Putins ex dodgy ministers. You would have seen him admit that if you had been watching Andrew Marr this morning.

Of course the Tories connections to dodgy Russian money doesnt stop there. Reek Smugs investment company should be renamed McSmugier as he looks after hundreds of millions of pounds worth of Oligarch money.

Oh no ... Here we go ... Wait for it ... A Boris/Rees Mogg dodgy Russian business/mafia types connections coming ... They did it , somehow it's linked to Brexit somewhere too ... Our very own Harry Palmer has worked it all out

Ere!!! Dont throw bloody spears at me!!

To be fair your more Austin Powers than Palmer

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-19 8:30 AM

So what have these hasty unfounded accusations against Putin achieved so far?

Diplomats expelled on both sides

Putin re-elected with a landslide 76% of the vote.

anything else?

Yeah we saw the votes being stuffed in the ballot boxes 8-) ........

No doubt Momentum have been picking up a few tips on vote rigging :-| .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-20 6:14 PM

soarer - 2018-03-20 4:57 PM

Apparently 12 out of 10 Russians voted for him??

Cambridge Analytica were active in the Trump campaign and Brexit, not Russia. ;-)

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/data-war-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-faceook-nix-bannon-trump

Dunno what the fuss is about :-S ........

Are folk so gullible that they cant make up their own minds how to vote?..........

Cambridge Analytica hasn't got a hope in hell of changing anybodies view on here ........If my experience of Chatterbox is anything to go by (lol) (lol) (lol) .....

pelmetman - 2018-03-21 9:23 AM

Cambridge Analytica were active in the Trump campaign and Brexit, not Russia. ;-)

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/data-war-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-faceook-nix-bannon-trump

Are folk so gullible that they cant make up their own minds how to vote?

Cambridge Analytica hasn't got a hope in hell of changing anybodies view on here ........If my experience of Chatterbox is anything to go by (lol) (lol) (lol) .....

You were gullible enough to be taken in by the Brexit propaganda so CA certainly worked there! To quote their now suspended CEO, Alexander Nix, "no good fighting for votes with facts....because it's all about emotions". *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-21 2:18 PM

You were gullible enough to be taken in by the Brexit propaganda so CA certainly worked there! To quote their now suspended CEO, Alexander Nix, "no good fighting for votes with facts....because it's all about emotions". *-)

Not me Bullet ;-) .......

I've wanted to leave the EU before Facebook and the internet was even invented :D .......

pelmetman - 2018-03-22 9:16 AM

I've wanted to leave the EU before Facebook and the internet was even invented :D ......

Why didn't you go and live in a non-EU country then if you believed life would be so much better? Even now, the furthest you ever venture outside the UK is Spain which is........errr, an EU country!

I wonder why? (lol)(lol) *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-22 3:52 PM

I've wanted to leave the EU before Facebook and the internet was even invented :D ......

Why didn't you go and live in a non-EU country then if you believed life would be so much better? Even now, the furthest you ever venture outside the UK is Spain which is........errr, an EU country!

I go to Spain......Not the EU ;-) ........

I was visiting Spain before they or we joined the EU......I'll carry on visiting after we leave B-) ......

I've wanted to leave the EU before Facebook and the internet was even invented :D .......

Yes but you have to ask yourself why you have wanted to leave the EU all that time. Something made you feel that way. Was it personal experience of the EU damaging you or those around you? What brought you to that conclusion that you were anti EU? Do you have direct evidence that has effected you or those around you that the EU has been bad for the UK or have you just decided upon that train of thought over years based on the information you read in the media or online?

If its not the former it can only be the latter so it then depends what external influences you take your views from. Most of our views are influenced from somewhere.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-23 9:18 AM

Yes but you have to ask yourself why you have wanted to leave the EU all that time. Something made you feel that way. Was it personal experience of the EU damaging you or those around you? What brought you to that conclusion that you were anti EU? Do you have direct evidence that has effected you or those around you that the EU has been bad for the UK or have you just decided upon that train of thought over years based on the information you read in the media or online?

If its not the former it can only be the latter so it then depends what external influences you take your views from. Most of our views are influenced from somewhere.

Ask a fisherman *-) ..........Or better still ask a farmer why they want to stay >:-) ..........

The whole system is corrupt :-| .........

https://www.independent.ie/business/farming/dairy/farmer-says-he-cant-understand-why-hobby-farmers-should-get-equal-payments-35817711.html

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 9:41 AM

Ask a fisherman *-) ..........Or better still ask a farmer why they want to stay >:-) ..........

https://www.independent.ie/business/farming/dairy/farmer-says-he-cant-understand-why-hobby-farmers-should-get-equal-payments-35817711.html

Maybe you should ask the Fisherman how Brexit is looking for them so far. They wont be better off post Brexit thats for sure and neither will most farmers which is a sector I know a fair bit about.

"The Whole system is corrupt" is just a typical Brit media brain washing statement, hence my earlier post.

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 8:09 AM

Spain is an EU country. How many times have you had to be reminded of this now?? *-)

Why are you staying in an EU country so long every year when you voted to come out of it? Seems very hypocritical to me when the first thing you do is flee from UK.

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 9:41 AM

So "corrupt" that Grimsby trawlermen want a special free trade status after Brexit exempting them from the damage Brexit will bring!

And to think 70% of those Turkeys voted for Christmas!! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Oh the gift that keeps on giving!!! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/brexit-exemption-sought-grimsby-seafood-736984

Bulletguy - 2018-03-23 6:37 PM

Spain is an EU country. How many times have you had to be reminded of this now?? *-)

Why are you staying in an EU country so long every year when you voted to come out of it? Seems very hypocritical to me when the first thing you do is flee from UK.

If he'd stayed in the UK he'd still been in the EU wouldn't he or am I missing sumat

Guest pelmetman

Dam your Dumb Dum Dum *-) .......

Spain is still a sovereign state at the moment :-| .........

Hopefully Brexit will help them along the path of righteousness B-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-23 5:53 PM

"The Whole system is corrupt" is just a typical Brit media brain washing statement, hence my earlier post.

There you go again spouting the usual from a typical brain washed EU bloke who's had his well paid snout in the EU trough >:-) .........

Here's a little example of EU b*****ks ;-) ........

We know a farmer from our old village in Lincolnshire who bought land in the South West.......Not to farm because it would of taken him a week or more to get there on his tractor :D ............But to ensure he had enough land to qualify for certain EU bungs >:-) ........

How do we know?......because they asked us to sign as independent witnesses on their purchase paperwork (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-03-23 6:59 PM

If he'd stayed in the UK he'd still been in the EU wouldn't he or am I missing sumat

Not to Bullet ;-) ......I wonder if his Bullets were as pious? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 8:21 PM

There you go again spouting the usual from a typical brain washed EU bloke who's had his well paid snout in the EU trough >:-) .........

We know a farmer from our old village in Lincolnshire who bought land in the South West.......Not to farm because it would of taken him a week or more to get there on his tractor :D ............But to ensure he had enough land to qualify for certain EU bungs >:-) ........

How do we know?......because they asked us to sign as independent witnesses on their purchase paperwork (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

So the only example you can come up with is one where you assisted a dodgy farmer to buck the system for financial gain and you call the EU corrupt! Go to Jail, do not past Brussels, no get out of the EU free card.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-23 8:31 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 8:21 PM

So the only example you can come up with is one where you assisted a dodgy farmer to buck the system for financial gain and you call the EU corrupt! Go to Jail, do not past Brussels, no get out of the EU free card.

Who said it was dodgy? :-S ......

Why are the biggest landowners the biggest beneficiary of EU bungs Barry?.......

Just askin >:-) ..........

Archived