Bulletguy - 2018-03-23 6:37 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 8:09 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-22 3:52 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-22 9:16 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-21 2:18 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-21 9:23 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-20 6:14 PM

soarer - 2018-03-20 4:57 PM

Apparently 12 out of 10 Russians voted for him??

Cambridge Analytica were active in the Trump campaign and Brexit, not Russia. ;-)

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/data-war-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-faceook-nix-bannon-trump

Dunno what the fuss is about :-S ........

Are folk so gullible that they cant make up their own minds how to vote?

Cambridge Analytica hasn't got a hope in hell of changing anybodies view on here ........If my experience of Chatterbox is anything to go by (lol) (lol) (lol) .....

You were gullible enough to be taken in by the Brexit propaganda so CA certainly worked there! To quote their now suspended CEO, Alexander Nix, "no good fighting for votes with facts....because it's all about emotions". *-)

Not me Bullet ;-) .......

I've wanted to leave the EU before Facebook and the internet was even invented :D ......

Why didn't you go and live in a non-EU country then if you believed life would be so much better? Even now, the furthest you ever venture outside the UK is Spain which is........errr, an EU country!

I wonder why? (lol)(lol) *-)

I go to Spain......Not the EU ;-) ........

Spain is an EU country. How many times have you had to be reminded of this now?? *-)

Why are you staying in an EU country so long every year when you voted to come out of it? Seems very hypocritical to me when the first thing you do is flee from UK.

If he'd stayed in the UK he'd still been in the EU wouldn't he or am I missing sumat

Not to Bullet ;-) ......I wonder if his Bullets were as pious? >:-) .......

I don't know Dave ... I know I wouldn't want to rely on his ammo ... I bet a bottle of cheap Prosecco has more of a bang when opening it than those duds he used to sell ... He just sells duds on here now and uses Barry to clean up after him ... Poor Barry he hasn't got a ruddy clue he's being groomed

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-03-23 8:09 PM

Cambridge Analytica were active in the Trump campaign and Brexit, not Russia. ;-)

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/data-war-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-faceook-nix-bannon-trump

Cambridge Analytica hasn't got a hope in hell of changing anybodies view on here ........If my experience of Chatterbox is anything to go by (lol) (lol) (lol) .....

You were gullible enough to be taken in by the Brexit propaganda so CA certainly worked there! To quote their now suspended CEO, Alexander Nix, "no good fighting for votes with facts....because it's all about emotions". *-)

I've wanted to leave the EU before Facebook and the internet was even invented :D ......

Why didn't you go and live in a non-EU country then if you believed life would be so much better? Even now, the furthest you ever venture outside the UK is Spain which is........errr, an EU country!

Spain is an EU country. How many times have you had to be reminded of this now?? *-)

Why are you staying in an EU country so long every year when you voted to come out of it? Seems very hypocritical to me when the first thing you do is flee from UK.

Dam your Dumb Dum Dum *-) .......

Spain is still a sovereign state at the moment :-| .........

Hopefully Brexit will help them along the path of righteousness B-) ........

All EU member states are sovereign.....what on earth that has to do with the point i made in my post i've no idea. :-S

Why did you vote to bring this country OUT of the EU.......then run off to spend half the year IN an EU country? For a system you apparently despise so much, you seem to spend an extraordinary amount of time remaining within it which seems more than a tad hypocritical. A cherry picking Little Englander......as and when it suits.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-23 8:53 PM

All EU member states are sovereign.....what on earth that has to do with the point i made in my post i've no idea. :-S

Why did you vote to bring this country OUT of the EU.......then run off to spend half the year IN an EU country? For a system you apparently despise so much, you seem to spend an extraordinary amount of time remaining within it which seems more than a tad hypocritical. A cherry picking Little Englander......as and when it suits.

Because Dum Dum I'm a British tourist in Spain *-) .......

The fact that they feel the need to be a member of a corrupt EU means bugger all to us folk who spend our winters out here B-) ......

Certainly doesn't seem to bother the Armenian owner of our current favourite restaurant (lol) .......

So Dave leaves an EU country to stay in an EU country and your struggling with that ... Oh dear ... You voted to stay in the EU , didn't want to reach out beyond it so does that mean you'll not buy anything from outside the EU or visit countries outside the EU

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 8:36 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-23 8:31 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 8:21 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-23 5:53 PM

"The Whole system is corrupt" is just a typical Brit media brain washing statement, hence my earlier post.

There you go again spouting the usual from a typical brain washed EU bloke who's had his well paid snout in the EU trough >:-) .........

Here's a little example of EU b*****ks ;-) ........

We know a farmer from our old village in Lincolnshire who bought land in the South West.......Not to farm because it would of taken him a week or more to get there on his tractor :D ............But to ensure he had enough land to qualify for certain EU bungs >:-) ........

How do we know?......because they asked us to sign as independent witnesses on their purchase paperwork (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

So the only example you can come up with is one where you assisted a dodgy farmer to buck the system for financial gain and you call the EU corrupt! Go to Jail, do not past Brussels, no get out of the EU free card.

Who said it was dodgy? :-S ......

Why are the biggest landowners the biggest beneficiary of EU bungs Barry?.......

Just askin >:-) ..........

Some rich landowners may benefit from the system but if you look at how much the average farmer makes out of actual farming (especially tenant farmers) across the country its feck all. Over half your average farmers income is subsidies! Without them and without tariff free access most of them may as well jack it in. There is a real concern around here especially in the upper Dales about Brexit and the possible loss of payments and the tariffs to the EU market.

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 8:36 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-23 8:31 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 8:21 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-23 5:53 PM

"The Whole system is corrupt" is just a typical Brit media brain washing statement, hence my earlier post.

There you go again spouting the usual from a typical brain washed EU bloke who's had his well paid snout in the EU trough >:-) .........

Here's a little example of EU b*****ks ;-) ........

We know a farmer from our old village in Lincolnshire who bought land in the South West.......Not to farm because it would of taken him a week or more to get there on his tractor :D ............But to ensure he had enough land to qualify for certain EU bungs >:-) ........

How do we know?......because they asked us to sign as independent witnesses on their purchase paperwork (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

So the only example you can come up with is one where you assisted a dodgy farmer to buck the system for financial gain and you call the EU corrupt! Go to Jail, do not past Brussels, no get out of the EU free card.

Who said it was dodgy? :-S ......

Why are the biggest landowners the biggest beneficiary of EU bungs Barry?.......

Just askin >:-) ..........

Some rich landowners may benefit from the system but if you look at how much the average farmer makes out of actual farming (especially tenant farmers) across the country its feck all. Over half your average farmers income is subsidies! Without them and without tariff free access most of them may as well jack it in. There is a real concern around here especially in the upper Dales about Brexit and the possible loss of payments and the tariffs to the EU market.

pelmetman - 2018-03-23 8:58 PM

Because Dum Dum I'm a British tourist in Spain *-)

That doesn't excuse hypocrisy though. You should be staying in this country only spending money here......not Spain

The fact that they feel the need to be a member of a corrupt EU means bugger all to us folk who spend our winters out here B-)

You bang on about "corrupt" EU......yet have no qualms at all spending money in an EU country and already said will continue to do so after UK leaves EU. Can you not see how utterly hypocritical that is and yes, i'm being genuinely serious when i ask you that?

To be totally honest...had i voted Brexit, i would be ashamed to stoop so low as to hold such double standards.

Certainly doesn't seem to bother the Armenian owner of our current favourite restaurant (lol) .......

They are hardly shining examples of virtue anyway though i'm amazed an American even knows where Spain is. Can't he take you back with him? They're running out of people to shoot at because they keep killing their own.

antony1969 - 2018-03-23 9:00 PM

So Dave leaves an EU country to stay in an EU country and your struggling with that ... Oh dear

When will you get your dyslexia problem checked out? You really should seek professional advice as i've noticed it's becoming increasingly worse. Everyone is used to you being purposely obtuse but i think you have some sort of issues going on in your head.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-24 1:02 AM

They are hardly shining examples of virtue anyway though i'm amazed an American even knows where Spain is. Can't he take you back with him? They're running out of people to shoot at because they keep killing their own.

Armenian ;-) ............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia

Do try and keep up Dum Dum (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman

You bang on about "corrupt" EU......yet have no qualms at all spending money in an EU country and already said will continue to do so after UK leaves EU. Can you not see how utterly hypocritical that is and yes, i'm being genuinely serious when i ask you that?

So now tourists are hypocrites? *-) ........You don't arf spout some Bull....Bullet (lol) ......

BTW I'll still be spending my winters out here after BREXIT.......and enjoying it even more knowing how much it annoys you >:-) .........

Back to Blighty in April then back to Spain in October........Lifes a bitch init? B-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-24 9:09 AM

So now tourists are hypocrites? *-) ........You don't arf spout some Bull....Bullet (lol) ......

BTW I'll still be spending my winters out here after BREXIT.......and enjoying it even more knowing how much it annoys you >:-) .........

Back to Blighty in April then back to Spain in October........Lifes a bitch init? B-) .........

I'll be enjoying the thought its costing you more because of the Brexit crash in the pound ;-)

Life is good for me at the moment too :-D

But I never take that for granted because it can be ruined in an instant. :-(

John52 - 2018-03-24 10:18 AM

I'll be enjoying the thought its costing you more because of the Brexit crash in the pound ;-)

Know what you mean ... A Corbyn Government would ruin it for a lot of folk

Guest pelmetman

Crash in the pound?........Funny thing is the exchange rate is better than it was when we started spending the winter out here in 2010 ;-) .........

As for costing me more......are you serious?? :-S .......The wine I buy in Lidel here is under 2 quid......in UK Lidel its over 5 quid 8-) ..........

I'm taking nothing for granted either, I'm just trying to pack in as much hedonism as I can before I pop my clogs B-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-03-24 9:02 AM

Armenian ;-) .

I'll give you that one.

To be totally honest...had i voted Brexit, i would be ashamed to stoop so low as to hold such double standards.

So now tourists are hypocrites? *-) .

I can't see where i actually said 'tourists' in that post but as you've decided to, i will clarify further. Yes, anyone who voted Brexit and then flees the UK to spend half the year in any EU member state (and for the benefit of your tag pal who struggles to comprehend, i'll clarify that as post 29.03.2019), spending money supporting their economy is being more than just a tad hypocritical.

You should do the honourable thing and throw your passport in the bin.

We need some more detail now you've clearly established you won't be resident in UK 6 months each year so we can ensure your eligibility to NHS services is cancelled out. I told you before you would have been wiser to have kept your mouth shut about that but you just couldn't resist could you?

The day will come when he's hospitalised in Spain facing medical bills in the tens of thousands after finding his insurance (if any) won't cover or refuses to pay. ;-)

Even something as simple as a bust leg, which as i know myself can happen anywhere in split seconds, will cost thousands in Spain....and the EHIC card won't cover anything like that.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/15000-bill-falling-over-france-11621249

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/brexit-travel-europe-holidays-ehic-medical-bills-a7135086.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-24 3:45 PM

The day will come when he's hospitalised in Spain facing medical bills in the tens of thousands after finding his insurance (if any) won't cover or refuses to pay. ;-)

Even something as simple as a bust leg, which as i know myself can happen anywhere in split seconds, will cost thousands in Spain....and the EHIC card won't cover anything like that.

Went to hospital last year with a broken rib after trying to help a tugger pull his caravan onto his pitch 8-) ......Bloody handle came off in my hand and I went flying *-) ........

All they wanted was my EHIC card..... weren't interested in my private insurance ;-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2018-03-24 9:02 AM

Armenian ;-) .

I'll give you that one.

So now tourists are hypocrites? *-) .

I can't see where i actually said 'tourists' in that post but as you've decided to, i will clarify further. Yes, anyone who voted Brexit and then flees the UK to spend half the year in any EU member state (and for the benefit of your tag pal who struggles to comprehend, i'll clarify that as post 29.03.2019), spending money supporting their economy is being more than just a tad hypocritical.l

Tourist

NOUN

A person who is travelling or visiting a place for pleasure.

I know it's hard sometimes Bullet, but do try and comprehend ;-) .............

pelmetman - 2018-03-25 9:34 AM

Went to hospital last year with a broken rib after trying to help a tugger pull his caravan onto his pitch 8-) ......Bloody handle came off in my hand and I went flying *-) ........

All they wanted was my EHIC card..... weren't interested in my private insurance ;-) ..........

Its great the EHIC Card isnt it? Ive used it loads as one of us always ends up in casualty. Cant imagine going to Europe without it! Going to have to though post Brexit unless we retain access to the single market and end up with a Norway type agreement.

If you leave in October, remember to come home before Christmas (for three months minimum) as well of course otherwise your vehicle insurance will no doubt be invalid as will you as you will then be classed as an overstayer. You of all people (oh the irony) will be an illegal Immigrant! (lol)

pelmetman - 2018-03-17 6:24 PM

Corbyn certainly does :D ........

That must be where his magic money tree orchard is planted ;-) .........

If you bothered to read the manifesto instead of the Daily Mail version of it, you would see how they propose to fund it. Then you might be speaking from a position of intelligence for once.

Oh and Theresa May has got the magic money tree to pay all the bungs to the DUP to vote for her.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-25 11:41 AM

pelmetman - 2018-03-17 6:24 PM

Corbyn certainly does :D ........

That must be where his magic money tree orchard is planted ;-) .........

If you bothered to read the manifesto instead of the Daily Mail version of it, you would see how they propose to fund it. Then you might be speaking from a position of intelligence for once.

Oh and Theresa May has got the magic money tree to pay all the bungs to the DUP to vote for her.

I'm busy with the Koran ;-) ..........I can only manage one fairy story at a time (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-25 11:31 AM

If you leave in October, remember to come home before Christmas (for three months minimum) as well of course otherwise your vehicle insurance will no doubt be invalid as will you as you will then be classed as an overstayer. You of all people (oh the irony) will be an illegal Immigrant! (lol)

We do drive home in Horace for Christmas ;-) .........Eventually we wont need to :-| ........

But it won't bother me when we stay for Crimbo as we have Van/health insurance for extended stay's in the EU ;-) .......

You need to do more homework Barry :D ..........

BTW once they start rounding up all the Non members of the EU around here and deporting them....... I'll take your Fairy story seriously (lol) ........and I'm NOT talking tourists >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-25 1:33 PM

We do drive home in Horace for Christmas ;-) .........Eventually we wont need to :-| ........

But it won't bother me when we stay for Crimbo as we have Van/health insurance for extended stay's in the EU ;-) .......

BTW once they start rounding up all the Non members of the EU around here and deporting them....... I'll take your Fairy story seriously (lol) ........and I'm NOT talking tourists >:-) .........

You will still have to go home for Christmas but you wont be allowed back for three months.

No fairy stories, thems the rules as we have discussed before. Whether you or the other illegal immigrants laying low in Spain choose to abide by them is up to you but I doubt your health, vehicle, and any other travel insurances will cover you if you have overstayed as an illegal immigrant. If three months is the rule for non EU Travel then that will be the maximum on any travel policy outside of Europe.

Of course if your caught at the borders you could be fined, have your vehicle impounded and refused entry back into Europe. Thats not a fairy story as there are plenty of documented cases where exactly that has happened.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-25 3:19 PM

You will still have to go home for Christmas but you wont be allowed back for three months.

No fairy stories, thems the rules as we have discussed before. Whether you or the other illegal immigrants laying low in Spain choose to abide by them is up to you but I doubt your health, vehicle, and any other travel insurances will cover you if you have overstayed as an illegal immigrant. If three months is the rule for non EU Travel then that will be the maximum on any travel policy outside of Europe.

Of course if your caught at the borders you could be fined, have your vehicle impounded and refused entry back into Europe. Thats not a fairy story as there are plenty of documented cases where exactly that has happened.

Blah blah blah Barry *-) ........How long have you spent in Spain? ;-) .......

Pray give me an example of this little nugget??? >:-) .......

"Of course if your caught at the borders you could be fined, have your vehicle impounded and refused entry back into Europe. Thats not a fairy story as there are plenty of documented cases where exactly that has happened."

I'm almost wetting myself in anticipation (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2018-03-25 9:38 AM

Tourist

NOUN

I know it's hard sometimes Bullet, but do try and comprehend ;-) ..

You don't need to post the dictionary definition of tourist but you would do well to look up the meaning of that other word you used........comprehend. Because you failed to comprehend what i wrote despite you even quoting the post i made it in!

Try reading it again.....very slowly.

I can't see where i actually said 'tourists' in that post but as you've decided to, i will clarify further. Yes, anyone who voted Brexit and then flees the UK to spend half the year in any EU member state (and for the benefit of your tag pal who struggles to comprehend, i'll clarify that as post 29.03.2019), spending money supporting their economy is being more than just a tad hypocritical.

He's already skating on very thin ice. ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-25 4:53 PM

He's already skating on very thin ice. ;-)

No ice here B-) ......Is it still snowing in Blighty? 8-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-25 4:48 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-25 9:38 AM

Tourist

NOUN

I know it's hard sometimes Bullet, but do try and comprehend ;-) ..

You don't need to post the dictionary definition of tourist but you would do well to look up the meaning of that other word you used........comprehend. Because you failed to comprehend what i wrote despite you even quoting the post i made it in!

Try reading it again.....very slowly.

Dam your thick Bullet *-) .......Dontcha know I'm a full time tourist now days ;-) .........

I hope I never get to the stage where I waste my retirement in the UK winter 8-) ........

BTW have you any of those examples of tourists being evicted from Spain??? >:-) .......

Just askin :D ........

Archived