That London

antony1969

antony1969 - 2018-04-05 8:22 AM

Don't want to jump to conclusions but have you seen the list of those murdered in London ... Either folk with foreign sounding names have been very unlucky in London or as I suspect we have a bit of a problem going on in our capital ... Multiculturalism has added much to our world , no wonder the fuzz are so stretched ... Keeps the undertakers busy I suppose ... At least that's one business Barry won't be able to say will suffer because of Brexit , probably thrived because of it

Your right there. I never thought of that. Undertakers will do well if my theories on Brexit are correct. Inequality will rise, the poor (Well 99% of us) will likely be poorer. The only immigrants we will likely lose will be Doctors and Nurses types, we may even gain some from outside of Europe. This kind of crime will probably go up. There will be even less money probably available for policing.

Yeah undertakers should be doing just fine in post Brexit Britain.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to go fishing with a chap who started as 'a man with a van' and built up to a removals company at which point he sold the business and joined his brother, who had some experience, and they started as a two men with a hearse and built that up.

His comment was that with a growing population and growing affluence and growing violence funeral direction will never be a dying trade - and that was 1970 in Brighton - I guess he was right.

I did a substantial IT project for a big Funeral Parlour once. I got to look at the entire business model, the books everything. Blimey they were raking it in. Really profitable. They will be a huge Brexit success I am sure when we all start starving to death or killing each other.

Dont fear though if you become a Brexit pauper and start worrying about how you will afford your funeral. You can do it yourself. Well not you obviously as you will be dead. You can do it all f for just a few quid, you dont even need a coffin apparently legally.

I will have to have an expensive Rock God Funeral of course. Probably be burned on a Pyre in the middle of Stonehenge with Hawkwind playing Master of the Universe and thousands of Hippy chicks throwing themselves on the ground in tears.

Barryd999 - 2018-04-05 10:59 AM

I did a substantial IT project for a big Funeral Parlour once. I got to look at the entire business model, the books everything. Blimey they were raking it in. Really profitable. They will be a huge Brexit success I am sure when we all start starving to death or killing each other.

Dont fear though if you become a Brexit pauper and start worrying about how you will afford your funeral. You can do it yourself. Well not you obviously as you will be dead. You can do it all f for just a few quid, you dont even need a coffin apparently legally.

I will have to have an expensive Rock God Funeral of course. Probably be burned on a Pyre in the middle of Stonehenge with Hawkwind playing Master of the Universe and thousands of Hippy chicks throwing themselves on the ground in tears.

Thought you'd have had your ashes thrown over EU HQ in Brussels while the German national anthem belts out

Panic over ... Mayor Sadick has tweeted he's angry over the crime rate on his watch in London but he's passing the buck of course ... Vile man ... That other vile thing David Lammy jumps in blaming the government too ... Blame black gang culture that's the one

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-04-05 4:46 PM

Panic over ... Mayor Sadick has tweeted he's angry over the crime rate on his watch in London but he's passing the buck of course ... Vile man ... That other vile thing David Lammy jumps in blaming the government too ... Blame black gang culture that's the one

Well who else is Sad Dick gonna blame? ;-) .......

He can't blame us Londoner white Brits because most of us left years ago >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-04-05 5:59 PM

antony1969 - 2018-04-05 4:46 PM

Well who else is Sad Dick gonna blame? ;-) .......

He can't blame us Londoner white Brits because most of us left years ago >:-) .........

No way ... I thought Sadicks London was a multicultural utopia ... White folk leaving can't think why but it sounds like many places in the north Dave ... The preachers wont leave their multicultural disaster areas though , Bullet and Barry will stick it out in their whites only areas till the bitter end

• 2 weeks later...
antony1969 - 2018-04-05 4:34 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-04-05 10:59 AM

Thought you'd have had your ashes thrown over EU HQ in Brussels while the German national anthem belts out

Ah well, you would be wrong. You are under the impression that I am not patriotic but that is not the case. I want to save our country from the disastrous path it is choosing to go down although I must say I'm not very proud of us as a nation right now.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-17 9:46 AM

Ah well, you would be wrong. You are under the impression that I am not patriotic but that is not the case. I want to save our country from the disastrous path it is choosing to go down although I must say I'm not very proud of us as a nation right now.

So your happy with the knife crime epidemic in London, and the fact that Brits are now a ethnic minority in our own capital city? :-| ...........

It's easy to have a conscience when you don't have to live in the reality *-)..........

pelmetman - 2018-04-17 10:05 AM

So your happy with the knife crime epidemic in London, and the fact that Brits are now a ethnic minority in our own capital city? :-| ...........

It's easy to have a conscience when you don't have to live in the reality *-)..........

Are you saying that there are more foreign citizens living in London than British ones Dave or that the British Citizens that are not white count as foreigners now?

Barryd999 - 2018-04-17 10:52 AM

You are under the impression that I am not patriotic but that is not the case. I want to save our country from the disastrous path it is choosing to go down

Are you saying that there are more foreign citizens living in London than British ones Dave or that the British Citizens that are not white count as foreigners now?

For what it's worth Barry I have never seen you as unpatriotic and just because your views differ from others does not make you disloyal to the UK.

White in this context includes every other nation on the planet with a non darker coloured skin I presume, in which case I understand that many of those who came here legally or not legally particularly but not exclusively from the former soviet bloc countries fit in that group?

Instead of keep playing the blame game perhaps it is time to understand that we are where we are for whatever reasons and let's work together to find solutions that benefit the good guys and penalise or deport the bad guys.

Barryd999 - 2018-04-17 2:00 PM

I would be interested to see crime figures for none British citizens in London along side those of British citizens if we are talking about deporting as we can't deport our own.

No, but we can stop the mamby pamby nature of the judiciary and prison service and lock 'em up for a very long time without access to mobile phones, drugs and other contraband, take determined and long lasting powers and measures to recover any financial gain all of which combines to making a mockery of the human rights of the victims.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-17 10:52 AM

pelmetman - 2018-04-17 10:05 AM

I said ethnic didn't I? ;-) ...........

ethnic

adjective

C1 relating to a particular race of people:

I'm well aware that being white British is almost a crime amongst the chattering classes nowdays *-) ........

Tracker - 2018-04-17 2:07 PM

I would be interested to see crime figures for none British citizens in London along side those of British citizens if we are talking about deporting as we can't deport our own.

No, but we can stop the mamby pamby nature of the judiciary and prison service and lock 'em up for a very long time without access to mobile phones, drugs and other contraband, take determined and long lasting powers and measures to recover any financial gain all of which combines to making a mockery of the human rights of the victims.

Hi Rich I recommend that you read this blog which exposes many failings in the criminal justice system at present. He's got a book out at the moment. I haven't read it yet but I think it is likely to be essential reading for anyone concerned about the current failures in out criminal justice system. My own experience of that system from many moons ago together with his blog indicates that there has been a downward spiral that no government be it Labour or Conservative has successfully tackled.

https://thesecretbarrister.com/

Violet1956 - 2018-04-17 5:50 PM

Hi Rich I recommend that you read this blog which exposes many failings in the criminal justice system at present. He's got a book out at the moment. I haven't read it yet but I think it is likely to be essential reading for anyone concerned about the current failures in out criminal justice system. My own experience of that system from many moons ago together with his blog indicates that there has been a downward spiral that no government be it Labour or Conservative has successfully tackled.

"no government has successfully tackled" ... You mean accepting we have a massive black gang culture problem in London

antony1969 - 2018-04-17 6:02 PM

"no government has successfully tackled" ... You mean accepting we have a massive black gang culture problem in London

No, there is clearly a problem and I don't believe successive governments have been ignorant of it nor could they have failed to accept this as fact. So far every strategy adopted has failed to stem its pervasive effect in certain areas of the capital. It is easy for us to advance our own solutions but we don't control the purse strings nor can we claim to have the solution

Violet1956 - 2018-04-17 6:34 PM

No, there is clearly a problem and I don't believe successive governments have been ignorant of it nor could they have failed to accept this as fact. So far every strategy adopted has failed to stem its pervasive effect in certain areas of the capital. It is easy for us to advance our own solutions but we don't control the purse strings nor can we claim to have the solution

I think successive governments have and still are petrified to admit to a problem of colour or religion ... Unfortunately ignoring those problems or pushing them aside because its uncomfortable to talk about doesnt help ... I dont claim to have the solution Veronica but the first step to that solution is acknowledging the problem

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-04-17 7:05 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-04-17 6:34 PM

I think successive governments have and still are petrified to admit to a problem of colour or religion ... Unfortunately ignoring those problems or pushing them aside because its uncomfortable to talk about doesnt help ... I dont claim to have the solution Veronica but the first step to that solution is acknowledging the problem

Yep that's the problem with the chattering classes *-) ...........

They don't wish to accept the truth >:-) .........

Not that I expect bog all to change :-| ........

If you think things are bad now.......Just wait a few years 8-) ........

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-04-21 4:07 PM

Another 2 ... Would you Adam and Eve it ... Prolly don't understand cockney in London anymore ... Gangsta jive or sumat

It's getting like the countdown to Brexit in reverse 8-) ...........I wonder how many will be murdered in London before we leave the EU and finally have the ability to start getting our own house in order? :-| .........

Just askin? *-) ...........

Forgot to add ;-) ..........341 days to go B-) ...............

Doesn't time fly when your enjoying yourself? :D ............

• 3 weeks later...

Archived