antony1969

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 4:58 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-08 4:39 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 4:13 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-08 4:03 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-05-08 2:49 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 6:29 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-05-07 10:13 PM

Why are all the people in this thread who are complaining about Multiculturalism the same people that voted to kick out our close European neighbours who are pretty much the same culture and colour as most of the indigenous British population? Seems odd.

I loved London, worked there for over three years, never had any bother but I mainly hung out in Covent Garden and Soho and lived in the Hilton (lol)

Seems odd you say that ... Who voted to kick out our close European neighbours ???

Oh I thought most of you Brexiteers did. Seemed we had months of rants about European migrants taking over the place and how they would just keep coming until we all fell in the sea.

The Daily Wail needs 'em to clean their offices on the cheap.....£7.50 and hour which is below the living wage. They asked for a pay increase to the London Living Wage (£10.20ph) and got threatened with the sack if they took industrial action.

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2018/02/22/daily-mail-s-migrant-cleaners-preparing-to-strike-for-better

You need to find sumat new to whinge about ... We've done that one memory man ... Meanwhile another acid attack in that London ... Sadicks got it sorted

What relevance does your post have to Barrys point.....same as the number shot dead today in Murica?

Errr none ...

Fixed that for you.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2018-05-08 5:51 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 4:58 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-08 4:39 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 4:13 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-08 4:03 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-05-08 2:49 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 6:29 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-05-07 10:13 PM

Why are all the people in this thread who are complaining about Multiculturalism the same people that voted to kick out our close European neighbours who are pretty much the same culture and colour as most of the indigenous British population? Seems odd.

I loved London, worked there for over three years, never had any bother but I mainly hung out in Covent Garden and Soho and lived in the Hilton (lol)

Seems odd you say that ... Who voted to kick out our close European neighbours ???

Oh I thought most of you Brexiteers did. Seemed we had months of rants about European migrants taking over the place and how they would just keep coming until we all fell in the sea.

The Daily Wail needs 'em to clean their offices on the cheap.....£7.50 and hour which is below the living wage. They asked for a pay increase to the London Living Wage (£10.20ph) and got threatened with the sack if they took industrial action.

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2018/02/22/daily-mail-s-migrant-cleaners-preparing-to-strike-for-better

You need to find sumat new to whinge about ... We've done that one memory man ... Meanwhile another acid attack in that London ... Sadicks got it sorted

What relevance does your post have to Barrys point.....same as the number shot dead today in Murica?

Errr none ...

Fixed that for you.

Its not the first time youve posted on my behalf ... Your fixation with me carries on and on and on ........

antony1969 - 2018-05-09 7:30 PM

Oh Lordy ... Mass brawls ... Stabbings ... Machetes ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/957305/london-news-stabbing-shepherds-bush-ashchurch-grove-london-knife-crime-latest ... Sadicks lost London

I trust your love flame will take up that London hospital surgeons offer to show him what he LIED to the American public about?

Or will he continue being the coward he is spouting inflammatory rhetoric to his delusional nutjob sicko's?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-09 8:41 PM

Or will he continue being the coward he is spouting inflammatory rhetoric to his delusional nutjob sicko's?

Sounds like Corbyn at a Momentum rally (lol) ..........

Oh Lordy ... Mass brawls ... Stabbings ... Machetes ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/957305/london-news-stabbing-shepherds-bush-ashchurch-grove-london-knife-crime-latest ... Sadicks lost London

I trust your love flame will take up that London hospital surgeons offer to show him what he LIED to the American public about?

Show me a politician that doesn't lie ??? ... Bet you can't ... Says a lot about you when ya pick up.on something POTUS Trumps said about the murders in London rather than those who are carrying out the murders or Sadicks utter failure to tackle the problem ... You're whole world is geared around hating POTUS Trump ... It's taking over every thread ... Breathe a little

antony1969 - 2018-05-10 9:46 AM

Show me a politician that doesn't lie ???

Trump isn't a politician.....he's a has been ex-tv reality game show host and President in title only who thinks he can run a country from Twitter. It's sad you are ok with his blatant lies about "a prestigious London hospital".....a hospital he couldn't even name FGS!!....being "a war zone" where "there's blood running all over the floors".

The draft dodger doesn't even know what a war zone looks like because he's never been in one. He should go and take a look at the aftermath of mass shootings in his own country to see the 'blood running all over the floors'.

He's a coward and not man enough to take up that surgeons offer.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-10 2:38 PM

Trump isn't a politician.....he's a has been ex-tv reality game show host and President in title only who thinks he can run a country from Twitter. It's sad you are ok with his blatant lies about "a prestigious London hospital".....a hospital he couldn't even name FGS!!....being "a war zone" where "there's blood running all over the floors".

The draft dodger doesn't even know what a war zone looks like because he's never been in one. He should go and take a look at the aftermath of mass shootings in his own country to see the 'blood running all over the floors'.

So is there no knife crime epidemic in London? *-) ..........

Oh Lordy ... So many names and insults in such a short post ... Shame you dedicate much of your life to a fella you call all the above names and more , suppose it says a lot about you ... Rather than him receiving the Noble Peace Prize which one bookies has him at 2/1 to win it before his first term is over maybe he should face trial for "crimes against humanity" with Mrs May ??? ... When's that Impeachment happening anyway ??? ... Chuckle

pelmetman - 2018-05-10 2:48 PM

There is no "war zone" and no "blood running all over the floor of a [central London hospital]" that Trump couldn't even name.

There never was.....he was lying.

antony1969 - 2018-05-10 3:17 PM

Oh Lordy ... So many names and insults in such a short post ...

No insults.....just plain facts which i know being one of his deluded sycophants must be very uncomfortable for you to read. As for "peace" prize....he's just made the most insane act of aggression to a country which had been fully compliant over it's nuclear programme.

The actions of Aung San Suu Kyi, once Myanmar's icon of morality, has now turned out to be an abysmal choice after she refused to condemn the brutal military campaign against the Rohingya Muslims involving rapes, mass murders and ethnic cleansing. Lessons should be learned from that.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-10 3:55 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-10 2:48 PM

There is no "war zone" and no "blood running all over the floor of a [central London hospital]" that Trump couldn't even name.

antony1969 - 2018-05-10 3:17 PM

Oh Lordy ... So many names and insults in such a short post ...

No insults.....just plain facts which i know being one of his deluded sycophants must be very uncomfortable for you to read. As for "peace" prize....he's just made the most insane act of aggression to a country which had been fully compliant over it's nuclear programme.

The actions of Aung San Suu Kyi, once Myanmar's icon of morality, has now turned out to be an abysmal choice after she refused to condemn the brutal military campaign against the Rohingya Muslims involving rapes, mass murders and ethnic cleansing. Lessons should be learned from that.

How exactly do you know Iran has been fully compliant ???

antony1969 - 2018-05-10 4:15 PM

It's hardly a 'secret' and widely reported by the relevant authorities who've been responsible ever since the deal was agreed.

https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/statements/statement-by-iaea-director-general-yukiya-amano-9-may-2018

and Trump was frustrated by weapons inspectors who found no evidence Iran is breaching the agreement. Remember, weapons inspectors are people 'on the ground'....just like UN weapons inspector Dr David Kelly was who Bush/Blair ignored.

Governments should listen to what weapons inspectors tell them......not what they want assume so they can find an excuse to go off invading.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/31/world/middleeast/un-nuclear-iran-trump.html

Guest pelmetman

Prolly not much blood in the hospital :-| .........As in my experience most of it is usually at the scene 8-) .......

But he's not lying is he? ;-) ........London does have a murder epidemic worst than New York *-) ......and all your concerned about is Trump ........That says so much about the priorities of you loony lefties >:-) .......

BTW seeing as how hard you're striving for the moral high ground...... how many do you reckon died from those bullets you made? (?) .......

Just askin that awkward question again :-D ..........

Bulletguy - 2018-05-10 5:01 PM

It's hardly a 'secret' and widely reported by the relevant authorities who've been responsible ever since the deal was agreed.

https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/statements/statement-by-iaea-director-general-yukiya-amano-9-may-2018

and Trump was frustrated by weapons inspectors who found no evidence Iran is breaching the agreement. Remember, weapons inspectors are people 'on the ground'....just like UN weapons inspector Dr David Kelly was who Bush/Blair ignored.

Governments should listen to what weapons inspectors tell them......not what they want assume so they can find an excuse to go off invading.

You've not really just posted those 2 pieces of nonsense as proof that you know Irans being fully compliant have you ??? ... You have haven't ya ??? ... No try again and show some proof of what you claim

pelmetman - 2018-05-10 5:20 PM

Prolly not much blood in the hospital :-| .........As in my experience most of it is usually at the scene 8-) .......

But he's not lying is he? ;-) ........

Yes he was so quit trying to cover for him. His lies have been debunked all over the internet not to mention the subject of much ridicule on his favourite social media site.

London does have a murder epidemic worst than New York *-) ......

No it doesn't.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-murder-rate-new-york-compare-worse-stabbings-knife-crime-teenagers-statistics-figures-a8286866.html

and all your concerned about is Trump ........That says so much about the priorities of you loony lefties >:-) .....

Seems you are concerned enough to continually perpetuate the myths and lies he spouts. You are like a sponge.

BTW seeing as how hard you're striving for the moral high ground...... how many do you reckon died from those bullets you made? (?) .......

Just askin that awkward question again :-D ..........

Nothing 'awkward' about it for me. A bullet is an inert object. I thought you knew that?

antony1969 - 2018-05-10 7:51 PM

You've not really just posted those 2 pieces of nonsense as proof that you know Irans being fully compliant have you ??? ... You have haven't ya ??? ... No try again and show some proof of what you claim

UN weapons inspectors and the IAEA are a credible and reliable source but please feel free to post up credible and reliable sources to disprove it.

Good luck.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-10 8:30 PM

UN weapons inspectors and the IAEA are a credible and reliable source but please feel free to post up credible and reliable sources to disprove it.

Good luck.

I dont have to "post up" anything ... You've already done it for me ... As your second link says the I.A.E.A don't have access to Iranian military sites ... So if they don't have access and don't know how do you know dumdum ???

antony1969 - 2018-05-10 8:50 PM

Good luck.

I dont have to "post up" anything ... You've already done it for me ... As your second link says the I.A.E.A don't have access to Iranian military sites ... So if they don't have access and don't know how do you know dumdum ???

The IAEA is the governing body within the UN and it's UN weapons inspectors who are the 'boots on the ground' eye witnesses. The have full access. That their job. Their reports go through the Security Council back to the IAEA.

Have another go....better 'luck' next time.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-10 9:31 PM

Good luck.

The IAEA is the governing body within the UN and it's UN weapons inspectors who are the 'boots on the ground' eye witnesses. The have full access. That their job. Their reports go through the Security Council back to the IAEA.

So UN weapons inspectors have inspected all Iranian military bases and reported back to the IAEA no violation of the terms has taken place???

antony1969 - 2018-05-10 9:39 PM

Good luck.

So UN weapons inspectors have inspected all Iranian military bases and reported back to the IAEA no violation of the terms has taken place???

Any which were suspected would have been but the US never managed to list any locations. It looks to me very much like you're desperately clutching at straws here in your obsequious desire to appease what has been openly condemned world wide by UK, Russia, China and European countries.

Have a listen to Baroness Ashton who explains about the huge amount of work put in to secure the deal.....but listen to all of it, don't just skim over in your usual fashion.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-10 9:51 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-10 9:39 PM

Good luck.

Any which were suspected would have been but the US never managed to list any locations. It looks to me very much like you're desperately clutching at straws here in your obsequious desire to appease what has been openly condemned world wide by UK, Russia, China and European countries.

Have a listen to Baroness Ashton who explains about the huge amount of work put in to secure the deal.....but listen to all of it, don't just skim over in your usual fashion.

Well either your lying or the IAEA is ... According to them inspecting military bases ain't part of the deal regardless wether it's the UN that carries out the inspection on their behalf or not ... Your.link previously posted says so ... Now less bluff let's have the 100% nailed on proof that Iran haven't breached any of the rules ... Your looking a bit silly

antony1969 - 2018-05-10 9:58 PM

Well either your lying or the IAEA is ... According to them inspecting military bases ain't part of the deal regardless wether it's the UN that carries out the inspection on their behalf or not ... Your.link previously posted says so ... Now less bluff let's have the 100% nailed on proof that Iran haven't breached any of the rules ... Your looking a bit silly

Reply moved to correct thread.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-10 8:25 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-10 5:20 PM

But he's not lying is he? ;-) ........

Yes he was so quit trying to cover for him. His lies have been debunked all over the internet not to mention the subject of much ridicule on his favourite social media site.

London does have a murder epidemic worst than New York *-) ......

No it doesn't.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-murder-rate-new-york-compare-worse-stabbings-knife-crime-teenagers-statistics-figures-a8286866.html

From your own link >:-) ..........

"So is it really true that London’s murder rate is now higher than New York’s?

Yes, but only if you look at the last two months – which some commentators think is way too short a time frame.

The Metropolitan Police has confirmed that it recorded 15 murders in February, while in the same month the New York Police Department (NYPD) recorded 11 killings.

In March London also had more murders, albeit by a very slim margin: 22 to New York’s 21."

So Trump is currently correct as London has had 63 murders and New York 50 *-) ........

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5963434/london-murder-rate-2018-overtake-new-york-victims-world-capital/

Maybe Sadiq will sort it? ;-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-10 8:25 PM

Nothing 'awkward' about it for me. A bullet is an inert object. I thought you knew that?

What is the purpose of all those Bullets you made?.........and how do you square that with the holier than thou conscience you appear to have developed? :-| ........

Just askin? ;-) .......

Archived