antony1969

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 2:43 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 7:43 AM

More and more death in that multicultural dump that is our capital ... Shocking

Link?

Take your pick from any number ... This one from your Bible so its gotta be right ... https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/07/grieving-mother-calls-for-end-to-london-bloodshed ... Black Lives Matter ... Just not to other blacks ... Minging

In what way is London worthy of the description “multicultural dump” Antony?

It’s no surprise that some of the most deprived areas of any capital city has high crime rates. No UK city appears in the list in the link below. The US has five entries. Something to ponder when considering Trump's tweet about the "blood of the floor" of London Hospitals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate

Violet1956 - 2018-05-07 4:02 PM

It’s no surprise that some of the most deprived areas of any capital city has high crime rates. No UK city appears in the list in the link below. The US has five entries. Something to ponder when considering Trump's tweet about the "blood of the floor" of London Hospitals.

Well if it weren't a multicultural dump then maybe most of those white folk who used to live there still might instead of upping sticks ... White folk in towns and cities up and down the country have left where their families lived for generations because of our great big multicultural experiment ... Same thing has happened in France and Holland and it's happening now in Germany and Sweden

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 3:36 PM

Link?

Take your pick from any number ... This one from your Bible so its gotta be right ... https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/07/grieving-mother-calls-for-end-to-london-bloodshed ... Black Lives Matter ... Just not to other blacks ... Minging

I'm not sure exactly why you appear to be so obsessed about London though suspect your open dislike and hatred of Sadiq Khan, whose name you intentionally mispell, will have a lot to do with it. But you are looking at an area of UK through an extremely skewed and narrow mindset.

Have you actually been there and if so, where and how often?

The London i know and am familiar with is totally removed from what you tarnish with the same brush which just comes over as insanely ludicrous.

My son lives close to Richmond Park, a vast open area of greenery and trees with wild deer roaming free. The Thames...just down the road where i take my grandchildren to feed the ducks. Or a walk through Marble Hill park where the children can play on the swings etc before we head on to my favourite pub, the Barmy Arms which overlooks the Thames right opposite Eel Pie Island which is steeped in musical history.

The Rolling Stones, Dr Feelgood, The Who, Clapton, Jimmy Page, Pink Floyd etc.....all started off here and played regularly on Eel Pie Island. Jagger used to drink at the Barmy Arms.....Pete Townshend still does today and lives not far from my lads house.

Kew Gardens is also not that far away. Ever been there? No i didn't think you had....or ever would.

Like any other big city London has it's crime but when comparing it to New York, whilst similar in population, dig a little deeper and the claim of London being worse than NY doesn't quite stack up

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-murder-rate-new-york-compare-worse-stabbings-knife-crime-teenagers-statistics-figures-a8286866.html

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 4:50 PM

Well if it weren't a multicultural dump then maybe most of those white folk who used to live there still might instead of upping sticks ... White folk in towns and cities up and down the country have left where their families lived for generations because of our great big multicultural experiment ... Same thing has happened in France and Holland and it's happening now in Germany and Sweden

Your above post appears to be advocating white supremacy which has a known and established hatred of all ethnicity outside of white yet on the previous page you posted;

antony1969 - 2018-04-03 6:06 PM

Sikhs and Hindus really do add to our little Island ... Great people

So...is London or UK still a "multicultural dump" (in your opinion)........or was that above post a 'mistake'? You seem very confused over what constitutes multiculturalism. :-S

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 5:28 PM

I'm not sure exactly why you appear to be so obsessed about London though suspect your open dislike and hatred of Sadiq Khan, whose name you intentionally mispell, will have a lot to do with it. But you are looking at an area of UK through an extremely skewed and narrow mindset.

The London i know and am familiar with is totally removed from what you tarnish with the same brush which just comes over as insanely ludicrous.

My son lives close to Richmond Park, a vast open area of greenery and trees with wild deer roaming free. The Thames...just down the road where i take my grandchildren to feed the ducks. Or a walk through Marble Hill park where the children can play on the swings etc before we head on to my favourite pub, the Barmy Arms which overlooks the Thames right opposite Eel Pie Island which is steeped in musical history.

The Rolling Stones, Dr Feelgood, The Who, Clapton, Jimmy Page, Pink Floyd etc.....all started off here and played regularly on Eel Pie Island. Jagger used to drink at the Barmy Arms.....Pete Townshend still does today and lives not far from my lads house.

Kew Gardens is also not that far away. Ever been there? No i didn't think you had....or ever would.

So you've only been South of the river *-) ........

How do you fancy a trip down the East End eh?.............. whitey? >:-) ..........

Just askin? :D .........

You know to those places where the police don't go :-| ......

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 3:36 PM

Link?

Like any other big city London has it's crime but when comparing it to New York, whilst similar in population, dig a little deeper and the claim of London being worse than NY doesn't quite stack up

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-murder-rate-new-york-compare-worse-stabbings-knife-crime-teenagers-statistics-figures-a8286866.html

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 4:50 PM

Your above post appears to be advocating white supremacy which has a known and established hatred of all ethnicity outside of white yet on the previous page you posted;

So...is London or UK still a "multicultural dump" (in your opinion)........or was that above post a 'mistake'? You seem very confused over what constitutes multiculturalism. :-S

You don't have to produce a list of places you've maybe been once with the grandkids to make us believe you spend any time with them in your hermit like existence ... Your only friend is here Chatterbox ... It's your link to the world

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 6:13 PM

How do you fancy a trip down the East End eh?.............. whitey? >:-) ..........

No, my sister and her husband lived near Hampstead before moving to Chislehurst and her eldest son lives within walking distance of Euston......both north of the river.

There is much much more to London than just the east end. You really do need to get out a lot more.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 6:51 PM

No, my sister and her husband lived near Hampstead before moving to Chislehurst and her eldest son lives within walking distance of Euston......both north of the river.

There is much much more to London than just the east end. You really do need to get out a lot more.

I thought he did ... He's not the one that sleeps in till mid-afternoon most days then chases up folk on here

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 6:31 PM

You don't have to produce a list of places you've maybe been once with the grandkids to make us believe you spend any time with them in your hermit like existence ...

Not that it's any of your business, sorry to disappoint you but i visit regularly and will be there at the end of this month. I noted you have absolutely zero opinion over those facts i posted though. Like your sidekick you also need to get out a lot more.

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 6:31 PM

Your only friend is here Chatterbox ... It's your link to the world

That's rich coming from you who spends an extraordinary amount of time on here every single day whilst supposedly 'employed' and 'working'. *-)

Guest pelmetman

Yeah we got out when it got rough :D .........Way before your sister got out ;-) ........

Her son living there must be a constant worry :-| ..........

But hey once you get used to a few stabbings/murders a week.......why worry? 8-) ........

I stopped working there when there were two dead bodies in the Belgravia penthouse flat I was working in

>:-) .........

Not that I noticed at the time......Coz the murderers were quite particuler where I went 8-) .........

Just sayin :D .......

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-05-07 8:04 PM

That multicultural heaven ... The list of stabbings and shootings is very multicultural ... https://news.sky.com/story/londons-year-of-horror-so-far-the-victims-in-the-first-weeks-of-2018-11315362 ... London Town what a beautiful place

And some folk on here wonder why the indiginous Anglo Saxons moved out 8-) ..........

But even better they seem to think that what those in London think is what is the same as us Brits think (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-05-07 8:09 PM

Dumb and Dumber ... Sadick tells us he's got it under control ... Mizz Dick agrees ... https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/sadiq-khan-vows-to-work-ceaselessly-to-tackle-gun-and-knife-crime-in-aftermath-of-appalling-bank-a3832611.html ... Londons lost

What crisis? .....there's no crisis here........move along there.......that bloke fell on his knife >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 7:10 PM

Yeah we got out when it got rough :D .........Way before your sister got out ;-) ........

But hey once you get used to a few stabbings/murders a week.......why worry? 8-) ........

You obviously lived in a very poor area, my sister didn't and neither does her son who has lived in his current property the past eight years, walks to his office daily and never seen a stabbing or murder either.

Which potato field are you parked up in now? :-S

I stopped working there when there were two dead bodies in the Belgravia penthouse flat I was working in

Not that I noticed at the time......Coz the murderers were quite particuler where I went 8-) .........

You are always "just sayin" without any credible facts. Next you will be telling us it was Lord Lucans place. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 8:28 PM

You are always "just sayin" without any credible facts. Next you will be telling us it was Lord Lucans place. *-)

Well if you don't believe me?.........would you care to place a wager?........Coz I don't need to Bullitsh*t unlike some on here :D ..........

That multicultural heaven ... The list of stabbings and shootings is very multicultural ... https://news.sky.com/story/londons-year-of-horror-so-far-the-victims-in-the-first-weeks-of-2018-11315362 ... London Town what a beautiful place

As said previously you appear very confused over your definition of multiculturalism.

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 7:10 PM

You obviously lived in a very poor area, my sister didn't and neither does her son who has lived in his current property the past eight years, walks to his office daily and never seen a stabbing or murder either.

Which potato field are you parked up in now? :-S

How would you know what your sister or her son have seen ... Your asleep while they are awake and then you spend the rest of your time on here and other forums

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 8:36 PM

As said previously you appear very confused over your definition of multiculturalism.

Why ???

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 8:34 PM

Well if you don't believe me?.........would you care to place a wager?........Coz I don't need to Bullitsh*t unlike some on here :D ..........

In other words you have no link to the actual case......only in your head. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 8:38 PM

So how much are you prepared to wager???? >:-) ........

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 8:37 PM

How would you know what your sister or her son have seen ... Your asleep while they are awake and then you spend the rest of your time on here and other forums

Because we are family and her eldest son is also one of my lads best friends who meet most weeks for a drink. Perhaps your family doesn't keep contact though i could understand why.

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 8:38 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 8:36 PM

Why ???

Multiculturalism is a situation in which all the different cultural or racial groups in a society have equal rights and opportunities, and none is ignored or regarded as unimportant.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/multiculturalism

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 8:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 8:38 PM

So how much are you prepared to wager???? >:-) ........

You can't link can you? You've just been making rubbish up as you go along. More whataboutery and deflection.

Archived