That London

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 9:33 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 8:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 8:38 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 8:34 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 8:28 PM

You are always "just sayin" without any credible facts. Next you will be telling us it was Lord Lucans place. *-)

Well if you don't believe me?.........would you care to place a wager?........Coz I don't need to Bullitsh*t unlike some on here :D ..........

In other words you have no link to the actual case......only in your head. *-)

So how much are you prepared to wager???? >:-) ........

You can't link can you? You've just been making rubbish up as you go along. More whataboutery and deflection.

Which do you prefer?.......a £100 ......a £1000........or £10,000?

Just waging >:-) .........

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-05-07 9:40 PM

You are always "just sayin" without any credible facts. Next you will be telling us it was Lord Lucans place. *-)

Well if you don't believe me?.........would you care to place a wager?........Coz I don't need to Bullitsh*t unlike some on here :D ..........

You can't link can you? You've just been making rubbish up as you go along. More whataboutery and deflection.

I'm well satisfied you are unable to provide a credible factual link......you've just confirmed it.

Why are all the people in this thread who are complaining about Multiculturalism the same people that voted to kick out our close European neighbours who are pretty much the same culture and colour as most of the indigenous British population? Seems odd.

I loved London, worked there for over three years, never had any bother but I mainly hung out in Covent Garden and Soho and lived in the Hilton (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 9:49 PM

I'm well satisfied you are unable to provide a credible factual link......you've just confirmed it.

So call my bluff Dum Dum >:-) .....and chose your bet? ;-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-07 10:13 PM

Why are all the people in this thread who are complaining about Multiculturalism the same people that voted to kick out our close European neighbours who are pretty much the same culture and colour as most of the indigenous British population? Seems odd.

I loved London, worked there for over three years, never had any bother but I mainly hung out in Covent Garden and Soho and lived in the Hilton (lol)

Yeah your a proper Cockney *-) .........

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2018-05-07 10:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 9:49 PM

Bump >:-) .........

Already called you out on it three times now at 8.38pm, 9.33pm, and 9.49pm and you still cannot substantiate your wild claim. You've also had over two hours now to search the internet for something too.

Why do you need money.....you're always telling everyone on here you're not short of a few bob!! *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 10:45 PM

Already called you out on it three times now at 8.38pm, 9.33pm, and 9.49pm and you still cannot substantiate your wild claim. You've also had over two hours now to search the internet for something too.

Why do you need money.....you're always telling everyone on here you're not short of a few bob!! *-)

I'm waiting for you to place your bet Dum Dum *-) .........

Because they don't know the meaning of the word hence why i had to give them a little help toward better understanding that it embraces all cultural/racial groups and none is ignored or regarded as unimportant.

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 10:50 PM

For an unrelated link you've dug out more than two hours after i'd ask you? I wasn't born yesterday.....like a Brexiter.

But why are you so desperate for money.....seriously? Does that old tub need a new fan belt or something? Have you looked on the forum......usually folk give away junk spares so you might be lucky there.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 10:59 PM

For an unrelated link you've dug out more than two hours after i'd ask you? I wasn't born yesterday.....like a Brexiter.

But why are you so desperate for money.....seriously? Does that old tub need a new fan belt or something? Have you looked on the forum......usually folk give away junk spares so you might be lucky there.

Com'on Bullet call my bluff >:-) ........

As for the money you can donate it to a animal charity of my choice ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 11:04 PM

No bluffing...i don't play silly games. I leave that to you and your sidekick.

As previously stated i already asked you to link three times now at 8.38pm, 9.33pm, and 9.49pm and you failed to substantiate your wild claim.

Had your story been truthful and fact you would have linked in the same post.....but you didn't and that's how i knew you'd made it up.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 11:50 PM

As previously stated i already asked you to link three times now at 8.38pm, 9.33pm, and 9.49pm and you failed to substantiate your wild claim.

Had your story been truthful and fact you would have linked in the same post.....but you didn't and that's how i knew you'd made it up.

Place your bet where your gob is Bullet >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2018-05-07 11:56 PM

I'm off to bed now Bullet, maybe by tomorrow you will have worked out how much you want to lose ;-) ............

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 9:31 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 8:38 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 8:36 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 8:04 PM

That multicultural heaven ... The list of stabbings and shootings is very multicultural ... https://news.sky.com/story/londons-year-of-horror-so-far-the-victims-in-the-first-weeks-of-2018-11315362 ... London Town what a beautiful place

As said previously you appear very confused over your definition of multiculturalism.

antony1969 - 2018-04-03 6:06 PM

Sikhs and Hindus really do add to our little Island ... Great people

Why ???

Multiculturalism is a situation in which all the different cultural or racial groups in a society have equal rights and opportunities, and none is ignored or regarded as unimportant.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/multiculturalism

Like white ya mean

pelmetman - 2018-05-08 12:06 AM

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 11:56 PM

I'm off to bed now Bullet, maybe by tomorrow you will have worked out how much you want to lose ;-) ............

Dont count on it ... Hot air

Seems odd you say that ... Who voted to kick out our close European neighbours ???

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 6:13 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 9:31 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 8:38 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 8:36 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 8:04 PM

That multicultural heaven ... The list of stabbings and shootings is very multicultural ... https://news.sky.com/story/londons-year-of-horror-so-far-the-victims-in-the-first-weeks-of-2018-11315362 ... London Town what a beautiful place

As said previously you appear very confused over your definition of multiculturalism.

antony1969 - 2018-04-03 6:06 PM

Sikhs and Hindus really do add to our little Island ... Great people

Why ???

Multiculturalism is a situation in which all the different cultural or racial groups in a society have equal rights and opportunities, and none is ignored or regarded as unimportant.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/multiculturalism

Like white ya mean

I would have thought the definition clear enough?

Fwiw 87.1% of UK population is indicated as white so with that level of predominance i'd say it's impossible to ignore or claim to be 'unimportant'! There will always be a few who simply don't want and refuse to embrace multiculturalism, but they are in a very tiny minority.

Here is some more reading for you if still curious.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/multiculturalism

https://www.ifla.org/publications/defining-multiculturalism

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 6:29 AM

Seems odd you say that ... Who voted to kick out our close European neighbours ???

Oh I thought most of you Brexiteers did. Seemed we had months of rants about European migrants taking over the place and how they would just keep coming until we all fell in the sea. Perhaps I got it wrong and it was the bendy bananas

Barryd999 - 2018-05-08 2:49 PM

Oh I thought most of you Brexiteers did. Seemed we had months of rants about European migrants taking over the place and how they would just keep coming until we all fell in the sea. Perhaps I got it wrong and it was the bendy bananas

Can't remember any "rants" on here like that Barry ... If we had "months" of em like you claim then I'm sure you'll have plenty to quote with very little fuss or effort in finding em ??? ... Don't go all Hollywood like Lily and ya boyfriend who's just woke up to another day in paradise

Oh I thought most of you Brexiteers did. Seemed we had months of rants about European migrants taking over the place and how they would just keep coming until we all fell in the sea.

The Daily Wail needs 'em to clean their offices on the cheap.....£7.50 and hour which is below the living wage. They asked for a pay increase to the London Living Wage (£10.20ph) and got threatened with the sack if they took industrial action.

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2018/02/22/daily-mail-s-migrant-cleaners-preparing-to-strike-for-better

Bulletguy - 2018-05-08 4:03 PM

Oh I thought most of you Brexiteers did. Seemed we had months of rants about European migrants taking over the place and how they would just keep coming until we all fell in the sea.

The Daily Wail needs 'em to clean their offices on the cheap.....£7.50 and hour which is below the living wage. They asked for a pay increase to the London Living Wage (£10.20ph) and got threatened with the sack if they took industrial action.

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2018/02/22/daily-mail-s-migrant-cleaners-preparing-to-strike-for-better

You need to find sumat new to whinge about ... We've done that one memory man ... Meanwhile another acid attack in that London ... Sadicks got it sorted

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 4:13 PM

You need to find sumat new to whinge about ... We've done that one memory man ... Meanwhile another acid attack in that London ... Sadicks got it sorted

What relevance does your post have to Barrys point.....same as the number shot dead today in Murica?

Bulletguy - 2018-05-08 4:39 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-08 4:13 PM

What relevance does your post have to Barrys point.....same as the number shot dead today in Murica?

Errr none ... I quoted you with your big fail regarding The Mail ... Keep up Princess

Archived