Respected reporter arrested

antony1969

Barryd999 - 2018-06-08 9:47 AM

pelmetman - 2018-06-07 3:52 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-06-07 12:40 PM

Yaxley-Lennon appears to be somewhat obsessed with 'reporting' sex cases involving Asians/Muslims. To my knowledge he has never reported sex offence cases involving white British so cannot help but conclude from that the persons ethnicity is more important to him than the actual offence.

Sounds like someone on here ;-) ..........Except he's only bothered when they're white Brits :-| .........

Unfortunately for him he dosen't appear to get the opportunity very often........ coz that kinda crime isn't as prevalent in our culture as it is among folk who follow a certain religion *-) ..........

Are you sure about that? What evidence is there to show that Muslims are more likely to carry out this type of offence? It certainly seems to be the case that they tend to do it in groups involving a number of underage girls whereas generally white offenders will in the main be sole operators (for want of a better word). When its exposed its a bigger scandal because its, er bigger!

A pervert is a pervert and I suspect its all down to circumstances as to what they can get away with not what colour or religion they are. These lowlifes are often groups of men in jobs where they work at night and come into contact with groups of young teenage white girls. I suspect they would prey on their own given half a chance but teenage Muslim girls are probably safely locked away.

Dont get me wrong, I recognise there is a problem but I challenge the claim that being a Muslim makes them more likely to commit a sex crime than a none Muslim.

Muslims account for 5% of the UK population so if your theory is correct your going to be able to show us hundreds maybe thousands of cases of gangs of white Christian men many of them related that raped and abused underage black/Asian girls ... Maybe you could also show how those gangs of white Christian men got away with it for years for fear of rocking our PC world ???

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-06-08 8:46 AM

Violet1956 - 2018-06-07 4:48 PM

malc d - 2018-06-07 4:34 PM

The problem is, when a judge says " the trial may be prejudiced ", an awful lot of people have no idea what that means.

;-)

Even if it is explained to them in simple language-sadly :-(

To a lay person given the evidence, it would appear its OK to prejudice child grooming trials of non Asian/Muslim folk *-) ........

What evidence do you have that there is any bias in the courts that leads them to impose greater restrictions on the reporting of cases like these Antony? Have you done any kind of research into all such trials? Tommy Robinson has targeted the “grooming trials” of Asian men and it is his infamy and tactics that have resulted in you hearing about these reporting restrictions. Just because you can point to a few white defendants who were identified before conviction doesn’t mean there have been no such restrictions in other trials where the defendant(s) are white. The media have recourse to some of the most highly skilful advocates who can spot bad reasons for imposing extra reporting restrictions a mile off. They will invariably challenge them and get them overturned if there is no legitimate reason for them. We don’t need the amateur Tommy Robinson’s of this world to safeguard press freedom in relation to court reporting of cases of any kind.

antony1969 - 2018-06-08 9:59 AM

Yaxley-Lennon appears to be somewhat obsessed with 'reporting' sex cases involving Asians/Muslims. To my knowledge he has never reported sex offence cases involving white British so cannot help but conclude from that the persons ethnicity is more important to him than the actual offence.

Sounds like someone on here ;-) ..........Except he's only bothered when they're white Brits :-| .........

Unfortunately for him he dosen't appear to get the opportunity very often........ coz that kinda crime isn't as prevalent in our culture as it is among folk who follow a certain religion *-) ..........

Are you sure about that? What evidence is there to show that Muslims are more likely to carry out this type of offence? It certainly seems to be the case that they tend to do it in groups involving a number of underage girls whereas generally white offenders will in the main be sole operators (for want of a better word). When its exposed its a bigger scandal because its, er bigger!

A pervert is a pervert and I suspect its all down to circumstances as to what they can get away with not what colour or religion they are. These lowlifes are often groups of men in jobs where they work at night and come into contact with groups of young teenage white girls. I suspect they would prey on their own given half a chance but teenage Muslim girls are probably safely locked away.

Dont get me wrong, I recognise there is a problem but I challenge the claim that being a Muslim makes them more likely to commit a sex crime than a none Muslim.

Muslims account for 5% of the UK population so if your theory is correct your going to be able to show us hundreds maybe thousands of cases of gangs of white Christian men many of them related that raped and abused underage black/Asian girls ... Maybe you could also show how those gangs of white Christian men got away with it for years for fear of rocking our PC world ???

Where did I say there were gangs of white Christian men (And whats religion got to do with it anyway?) raping underage girls and why would they be black or Asian?

I said the opposite. White abusers dont tend to be involved in grooming groups whereas Asian abusers it seems do. I have no idea how many white men as a percentage of the populous go around doing this kind of thing have you? We have been down this road before but what your suggesting is that if your a Muslim your more likely to be out abusing underage girls. What I am suggesting is its nothing to do with religion or colour. There are many factors at play.

Barryd999 - 2018-06-08 11:09 AM

Where did I say there were gangs of white Christian men (And whats religion got to do with it anyway?) raping underage girls and why would they be black or Asian?

I said the opposite. White abusers dont tend to be involved in grooming groups whereas Asian abusers it seems do. I have no idea how many white men as a percentage of the populous go around doing this kind of thing have you? We have been down this road before but what your suggesting is that if your a Muslim your more likely to be out abusing underage girls. What I am suggesting is its nothing to do with religion or colour. There are many factors at play.

Barry with your ruddy wishy washy outlook to everything Muslim related it's no surprise you don't see a link between sex gangs and Muslims ... Maybe you don't see a link with Muslims and high criminality or Muslims and terrorism ... What a drip

Violet1956 - 2018-06-08 10:44 AM

The problem is, when a judge says " the trial may be prejudiced ", an awful lot of people have no idea what that means.

;-)

To a lay person given the evidence, it would appear its OK to prejudice child grooming trials of non Asian/Muslim folk *-) ........

What evidence do you have that there is any bias in the courts that leads them to impose greater restrictions on the reporting of cases like these Antony? Have you done any kind of research into all such trials? Tommy Robinson has targeted the “grooming trials” of Asian men and it is his infamy and tactics that have resulted in you hearing about these reporting restrictions. Just because you can point to a few white defendants who were identified before conviction doesn’t mean there have been no such restrictions in other trials where the defendant(s) are white. The media have recourse to some of the most highly skilful advocates who can spot bad reasons for imposing extra reporting restrictions a mile off. They will invariably challenge them and get them overturned if there is no legitimate reason for them. We don’t need the amateur Tommy Robinson’s of this world to safeguard press freedom in relation to court reporting of cases of any kind.

Your pathetic gripe is with Dave so ask him not me

Guest pelmetman

;-)

I guess we'll have to wait and see whether future trials of Asian grooming gangs are also carried out in secret wont we? ;-) ...........

But seeing as our "So" called British Justice system has proven unable to deport those Rochdale child groomers *-) ..........

It looking to me and I suspect many others, that being a Asian Muslim gives you special privileges when it comes to receiving UK justice :-| .......

Guest pelmetman

You should read the Koran Barry ;-) ..........

Then you'll understand that when it comes to us Nonbelievers any crime against us is acceptable *-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 1:01 PM

Then you'll understand that when it comes to us Nonbelievers any crime against us is acceptable *-) .........

Lets have a copy or a link to the source of this Lady Bird edition of the Koran you keep yabbering on about that you have read as there is no way you have read the proper book from cover to cover anymore than Ive forced myself to read an entire edition of the Daily Heil. EDIT: Oops sorry. Soon to become the Daily Snowflake. (lol)

antony1969 - 2018-06-07 7:54 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-06-07 7:19 PM

antony1969 - 2018-06-07 6:45 PM

;-)

Strange I've never heard that before when reporters are reporting outside courts holding sex trials ... Mind given MSM reporters , the Police and social services ignored the crimes Mr Tommy Robinson was reporting on its no surprise ... The key word you've put in that sentence is "May" ... Well it hasn't prejudiced the trial so it's utter tosh ...

Many trials (not just sex offence cases) have reporting restrictions and anyone breaching them is liable to be held in contempt. Yaxley-Lennon was not only putting the trial proceedings at risk prejudice, he was in contempt anyway for breaking the terms of his suspended sentence where he had been warned by the judge back then, "be under no illusion if you break any of those terms you will be sent back to prison".

He broke them......now he's where he should rightly be, banged up in a cell. And who put him there? Himself by flouting the law and disobeying the judge.

With regards to Mr Tommy Robinson no one is arguing against he broke the law are they ??? ... Thankfully what those in power thought would happen hasn't ...

Government only set the laws...it's the responsibility of the judiciary to ensure they are applied in accordance to the law. It's not about what "might happen"....due process is there to ensure it doesn't! There have been a number of recent mistrials of rape cases, mainly through non-disclosure, and the CPS cannot afford any more mistrials. Where trials are in jeopardy of being prejudiced, that alone is enough for a judge to call a mistrial as it's practically a gift for any defence counsel to delay a trial.

He's become bigger and better than before ...

Maybe among a motley bunch of misguided hotheads......along with a few Americans on Twitter who have absolutely zero concept of our legal system.

Its a real shame the law doesnt work the other way as sharply as it has with Mr Robinson , filthy perverted Muslim gangs allowed to rape and abuse underage white girls for years...

I'm assuming as in all rape cases the victims identity remained anonymous.....so how do you know their ethnicity? Or is that just conjecture on your part? Also as the trial has closed i believe sentence has been passed where appropriate.

......and maybe those who send regular death and rape threats to Mr Robinson and his family could be dealt with slowly or sharpish but they never seem to get dealt with at all ...

Has Yaxley-Lennon filed any complaint to police of rape/death threats as i've never read of any? Of course he would need to file it under his correct name and not the pseudonym he uses.

The march in London is on June 9th in support for Mr Robinson , I suppose the usual violent thug left wing gangs will be there to stir up trouble ...

The usual "violent thug left wing gangs"??!!! Now that is really funny!! (lol)

Oh dear!! Yaxley-Lennon drew his pseudonym of "Tommy Robinson" from a football hooligan he held in high esteem! (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-06-08 2:14 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 1:01 PM

Lets have a copy or a link to the source of this Lady Bird edition of the Koran you keep yabbering on about that you have read as there is no way you have read the proper book from cover to cover anymore than Ive forced myself to read an entire edition of the Daily Heil. EDIT: Oops sorry. Soon to become the Daily Snowflake. (lol)

http://www.clearquran.com/index.html

That's the sanitised version ;-) ..........

But if you want a more direct translation .......

http://www.koranlitranslateandtheconspiracy.com/M.%20Ahmed%20Translation.pdf

Enjoy Infidel >:-) .........

BTW there's only 114 chapters in the Koran :D ..........Unlike the 1,189 in the Bible 8-) ........

Barryd999 - 2018-06-08 11:09 AM

Looking at well known historic cases, white abusers tend to operate alone or as in the case of Brady/Hindley, pairs. Whilst both grooming gangs and solo abusers are doing exactly the same, a gang or group will present a higher profile, be easier to spot, and there is more chance of one 'falling out' with the others over some matter and turning them in.

Look how long Barry Bennell, Savile and Rolf Harris got away with it. And Brady/Hindley would have gone on to more murders had it not been for Hindleys brother-in-law who went to the police. I imagine solo abusers to be way more difficult to spot.

Bulletguy - 2018-06-08 2:28 PM

antony1969 - 2018-06-07 7:54 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-06-07 7:19 PM

antony1969 - 2018-06-07 6:45 PM

;-)

Strange I've never heard that before when reporters are reporting outside courts holding sex trials ... Mind given MSM reporters , the Police and social services ignored the crimes Mr Tommy Robinson was reporting on its no surprise ... The key word you've put in that sentence is "May" ... Well it hasn't prejudiced the trial so it's utter tosh ...

Many trials (not just sex offence cases) have reporting restrictions and anyone breaching them is liable to be held in contempt. Yaxley-Lennon was not only putting the trial proceedings at risk prejudice, he was in contempt anyway for breaking the terms of his suspended sentence where he had been warned by the judge back then, "be under no illusion if you break any of those terms you will be sent back to prison".

He broke them......now he's where he should rightly be, banged up in a cell. And who put him there? Himself by flouting the law and disobeying the judge.

With regards to Mr Tommy Robinson no one is arguing against he broke the law are they ??? ... Thankfully what those in power thought would happen hasn't ...

Government only set the laws...it's the responsibility of the judiciary to ensure they are applied in accordance to the law. It's not about what "might happen"....due process is there to ensure it doesn't! There have been a number of recent mistrials of rape cases, mainly through non-disclosure, and the CPS cannot afford any more mistrials. Where trials are in jeopardy of being prejudiced, that alone is enough for a judge to call a mistrial as it's practically a gift for any defence counsel to delay a trial.

He's become bigger and better than before ...

Maybe among a motley bunch of misguided hotheads......along with a few Americans on Twitter who have absolutely zero concept of our legal system.

Its a real shame the law doesnt work the other way as sharply as it has with Mr Robinson , filthy perverted Muslim gangs allowed to rape and abuse underage white girls for years...

I'm assuming as in all rape cases the victims identity remained anonymous.....so how do you know their ethnicity? Or is that just conjecture on your part? Also as the trial has closed i believe sentence has been passed where appropriate.

......and maybe those who send regular death and rape threats to Mr Robinson and his family could be dealt with slowly or sharpish but they never seem to get dealt with at all ...

Has Yaxley-Lennon filed any complaint to police of rape/death threats as i've never read of any? Of course he would need to file it under his correct name and not the pseudonym he uses.

The march in London is on June 9th in support for Mr Robinson , I suppose the usual violent thug left wing gangs will be there to stir up trouble ...

The usual "violent thug left wing gangs"??!!! Now that is really funny!! (lol)

Oh dear!! Yaxley-Lennon drew his pseudonym of "Tommy Robinson" from a football hooligan he held in high esteem! (lol)

Maybe Mr Robinson should have chosen another name ... Maybe the world's most popular name ... Mohammed in all its different variations and be named after a fella that married a 6 year old girl and had sex with her when she became 9 ... Think I prefer a football hooligans name personally but you keep going princess

antony1969 - 2018-06-08 2:44 PM

Maybe Mr Robinson should have chosen another name ...

He's had a couple of other pseudonyms, McMaster and Harris. No idea why he can't use his correct name.

Think I prefer a football hooligans name personally...

Why am i not surprised at that!! *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-06-08 3:06 PM

He's had a couple of other pseudonyms, McMaster and Harris. No idea why he can't use his correct name.

Obviously by your last comment you'd prefer Mohammed ... Why am I not surprised at that ... Bowt right for you ... It seems to really niggle you he uses different names , does it make it more difficult to find out his address or sumat ???

antony1969 - 2018-06-08 12:34 PM

;-)

Your pathetic gripe is with Dave so ask him not me

My apologies, Antony.

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 12:58 PM

;-)

I guess we'll have to wait and see whether future trials of Asian grooming gangs are also carried out in secret wont we? ;-) ...........

But seeing as our "So" called British Justice system has proven unable to deport those Rochdale child groomers *-) ..........

It looking to me and I suspect many others, that being a Asian Muslim gives you special privileges when it comes to receiving UK justice :-| .......

Still missing the point Dave or are you choosing to miss it? Whether future trials of these gangs are carried out "in secret" will tell you nothing about whether that is due to some sort of bias in their favour for the reasons I have already stated. It is in the nature of these appalling offences that it is likely that many accused have other trials that are pending involving victims that deserve to have their day in court and some redress. It is often a precaution against any argument being advanced by the defence in any subsequent trial that the jury would know that the defendant was on trial previously for similar offences and thus cannot have a fair trial in the later proceedings .

There's a delay in the deportation process of Shabir Ahmed but it is far from certain that he will succeed in opposing it. You may recall however that at first instance at least the Judge said there was nothing wrong with the order depriving him of citizenship and didn't mince his words about quite how appalling Ahmed's offences were and was wholly supportive of any action to get rid of him. The Judge also pointed out that there needs to be a change in the law or Home Office procedures because the legal proceedings about the deprivation of citizenship were not combined with a decision to deport him. Let's see if the government takes action to remedy this so that in future loathsome people like Shabir Ahmed will be deported and quickly.

IF that is true -surely it is even more reason NOT to take a chance on giving the judge a reason to stop the trial . ?

:-|

antony1969 - 2018-06-08 3:12 PM

Obviously by your last comment you'd prefer Mohammed ... Why am I not surprised at that ... Bowt right for you ... It seems to really niggle you he uses different names , does it make it more difficult to find out his address or sumat ???

Yaxley-Lennon is his correct surname so i've no idea why you seek to obscure further still. No it doesn't "niggle" me in the least.....in fact it amuses me! Why would a pseudonym "make it difficult" to source his address when his genuine surname is out in the public domain and will be listed on the electoral register? *-)

But at this moment his address is HMP Hull. Haven't you pair of lovebirds written him a 'Dear Tommy' letter yet? (lol)(lol)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-06-08 5:31 PM

IF that is true -surely it is even more reason NOT to take a chance on giving the judge a reason to stop the trial . ?

Nope.......... it's even more of a reason to flag it up in my view :-| ..........Because it's another example of our establishment trying its best to cover up for that 5% of our country that are causing 90% of our problems *-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 6:23 PM

Nope.......... it's even more of a reason to flag it up in my view :-| ..........Because it's another example of our establishment trying its best to cover up for that 5% of our country that are causing 90% of our problems *-) ........

Perhaps you can be more specific as to where you draw those percentages from as they seem very much like you've plucked them from thin air! Post up some links from reliable and credible sources showing "5% cause 90% of our problems".

I'm very curious about these figures!

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-06-08 5:16 PM

There's a delay in the deportation process of Shabir Ahmed but it is far from certain that he will succeed in opposing it.

Yeah he may die of old age or just disappear into the never never leave land of those other million or so migrants *-) .........

Bulletguy - 2018-06-08 6:18 PM

antony1969 - 2018-06-08 3:12 PM

Yaxley-Lennon is his correct surname so i've no idea why you seek to obscure further still. No it doesn't "niggle" me in the least.....in fact it amuses me! Why would a pseudonym "make it difficult" to source his address when his genuine surname is out in the public domain and will be listed on the electoral register? *-)

But at this moment his address is HMP Hull. Haven't you pair of lovebirds written him a 'Dear Tommy' letter yet? (lol)(lol)

I didn't realise I was obscuring anything merely calling Mr Robinson what he prefers just like you prefer to be Bulletgay on here as I presume thats not your real name ... Its a shame Mr Robinson has had to change his name but given the threats from Muslims to him and his family its hardly surprising .... Maybe in the future if discussed you'll use POTUS Trumps correct title then seen as you dont like things to be obscured , somehow I doubt it though ... Im glad youve not had long to find his address by the way , seems like a bit of a hobby of yours finding addresses

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-06-08 6:33 PM

Perhaps you can be more specific as to where you draw those percentages from as they seem very much like you've plucked them from thin air! Post up some links from reliable and credible sources showing "5% cause 90% of our problems".

So do Muslims make up more than 5% of our population? ;-) .........Coz that would explain a lot :-| ......

Just sayin :D .......

Guest pelmetman

Just re read my post and you're correct it was a bit vague :$ ........

Correction 99.99% of Muslims are currently causing our terrorism problems ;-) ........

Is that better? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 6:36 PM

So do Muslims make up more than 5% of our population? ;-) .........Coz that would explain a lot :-| ......

Just sayin :D .......

5% of our population yet account for over 15% or our prison population and rising rapidly ... That aint taking into consideration high security either ... Says it all ... Yuk

Archived