antony1969

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-06-08 6:48 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 6:36 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-06-08 6:33 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 6:23 PM

malc d - 2018-06-08 5:31 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 12:58 PM

It looking to me and I suspect many others, that being a Asian Muslim gives you special privileges when it comes to receiving UK justice :-| .......

IF that is true -surely it is even more reason NOT to take a chance on giving the judge a reason to stop the trial . ?

:-|

Nope.......... it's even more of a reason to flag it up in my view :-| ..........Because it's another example of our establishment trying its best to cover up for that 5% of our country that are causing 90% of our problems *-) ........

Perhaps you can be more specific as to where you draw those percentages from as they seem very much like you've plucked them from thin air! Post up some links from reliable and credible sources showing "5% cause 90% of our problems".

I'm very curious about these figures!

So do Muslims make up more than 5% of our population? ;-) .........Coz that would explain a lot :-| ......

Just sayin :D .......

5% of our population yet account for over 15% or our prison population and rising rapidly ... That aint taking into consideration high security either ... Says it all ... Yuk

Yeah but according to Bulletsh*tguy and Veronica we are scum for being annoyed by such folk? *-) .........

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-06-08 6:44 PM

It looking to me and I suspect many others, that being a Asian Muslim gives you special privileges when it comes to receiving UK justice :-| .......

IF that is true -surely it is even more reason NOT to take a chance on giving the judge a reason to stop the trial . ?

Nope.......... it's even more of a reason to flag it up in my view :-| ..........Because it's another example of our establishment trying its best to cover up for that 5% of our country that are causing 90% of our problems *-) ........

Perhaps you can be more specific as to where you draw those percentages from as they seem very much like you've plucked them from thin air! Post up some links from reliable and credible sources showing "5% cause 90% of our problems".

Just re read my post and you're correct it was a bit vague :$ ........

Correction 99.99% of Muslims are currently causing our terrorism problems ;-) ........

Is that better? >:-) .......

No.

There are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, and you are now attempting to claim "99.99%" of them are "currently causing our terrorism problems". *-)

Post factual links......not wild conjecture plucked out of your Mad Hatters hat. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-06-08 7:02 PM

Correction 99.99% of Muslims are currently causing our terrorism problems ;-) ........

No.

There are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, and you are now attempting to claim "99.99%" of them are "currently causing our terrorism problems". *-)

Post factual links......not wild conjecture plucked out of your Mad Hatters hat. *-)

I said our problem Dum Dum.......as in the UK *-) ..........Do try and keep up >:-) .......

antony1969 - 2018-06-08 6:36 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-06-08 6:18 PM

antony1969 - 2018-06-08 3:12 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-06-08 3:06 PM

antony1969 - 2018-06-08 2:44 PM

Maybe Mr Robinson should have chosen another name ...

He's had a couple of other pseudonyms, McMaster and Harris. No idea why he can't use his correct name.

Think I prefer a football hooligans name personally...

Why am i not surprised at that!! *-)

Obviously by your last comment you'd prefer Mohammed ... Why am I not surprised at that ... Bowt right for you ... It seems to really niggle you he uses different names , does it make it more difficult to find out his address or sumat ???

Yaxley-Lennon is his correct surname so i've no idea why you seek to obscure further still. No it doesn't "niggle" me in the least.....in fact it amuses me! Why would a pseudonym "make it difficult" to source his address when his genuine surname is out in the public domain and will be listed on the electoral register? *-)

But at this moment his address is HMP Hull. Haven't you pair of lovebirds written him a 'Dear Tommy' letter yet? (lol)(lol)

I didn't realise I was obscuring anything merely calling Mr Robinson what he prefers just like you prefer to be Bulletgay on here as I presume thats not your real name ..

Using pseudonyms on forums is commonplace though as far as i'm aware there is no OAL member by the name 'Bulletgay'. Have you been surfing Grindr again for male company?

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 7:07 PM

No.

I said our problem Dum Dum.......as in the UK *-) ..........Do try and keep up >:-) .......

And i asked you previously to post links from credible and reliable sources to back up your claim. As yet you haven't.

Do try and keep up........dummy. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-06-08 7:12 PM

He's had a couple of other pseudonyms, McMaster and Harris. No idea why he can't use his correct name.

Obviously by your last comment you'd prefer Mohammed ... Why am I not surprised at that ... Bowt right for you ... It seems to really niggle you he uses different names , does it make it more difficult to find out his address or sumat ???

Yaxley-Lennon is his correct surname so i've no idea why you seek to obscure further still. No it doesn't "niggle" me in the least.....in fact it amuses me! Why would a pseudonym "make it difficult" to source his address when his genuine surname is out in the public domain and will be listed on the electoral register? *-)

But at this moment his address is HMP Hull. Haven't you pair of lovebirds written him a 'Dear Tommy' letter yet? (lol)(lol)

I didn't realise I was obscuring anything merely calling Mr Robinson what he prefers just like you prefer to be Bulletgay on here as I presume thats not your real name ..

Using pseudonyms on forums is commonplace though as far as i'm aware there is no OAL member by the name 'Bulletgay'. Have you been surfing Grindr again for male company?

Nor is there one called Pelmethead ;-) ........

Where have you been looking???? 8-) ..........

BTW I never swallow the evidence..........

Just sayin :D ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-06-08 7:15 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 7:07 PM

No.

And i asked you previously to post links from credible and reliable sources to back up your claim. As yet you haven't.

Do try and keep up........dummy. *-)

So how many wannabe Muslim/Islamist terrorists have been jailed this year?........Just askin >:-) ........

Yet you defend their ideology *-) .........

So I can only assume your another brain dead PC muppet who has yet to read the Koran and is just regurgitating the same PC sh*te of our looney liberal classes >:-) .........

Ruddy predictive text ... Sorry about that ... I presume it just chooses the most suitable name ... I'll take more care next time ... Does suit ya though

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 7:20 PM

Nor is there one called Pelmethead ;-) ........

Where have you been looking???? 8-) ..........

BTW I never swallow the evidence..........

Just sayin :D ........

Bulletgay seems to be a giver not a taker ... He dont like taking it ... Just likes to give it ... Loves giving it he does

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 6:55 PM

So do Muslims make up more than 5% of our population? ;-) .........Coz that would explain a lot :-| ......

5% of our population yet account for over 15% or our prison population and rising rapidly ... That aint taking into consideration high security either ... Says it all ... Yuk

Yeah but according to Bulletsh*tguy and Veronica we are scum for being annoyed by such folk? *-) .........

? A tad unfair as I have never made such an accusation.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-06-08 9:05 PM

So just a tad eh? ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 9:10 PM

Yes ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-06-08 9:48 PM

Yes ;-)

Thought so ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 9:53 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-06-08 9:48 PM

Yes ;-)

Thought so ;-) .......

I am not normally given to trading insults but you are a master when it comes to soliciting them Dave; "I am bang to rights” and seek pardon and absolution.

In all seriousness, I believe that there is a role for those who would seek to expose any shortcomings in our current laws by breaching them. In this instance Mr Robinson appears to have breached laws that govern what can and cannot be made public which are well defined, have the necessary checks and balances and for which his “martyrdom” is entirely unnecessary.

Wow ... https://twitter.com/VervimaMedia/status/1005451741100249094 On top of other marches in the UK , Australia , Belgium supporting Mr Robinson ... Geert Wilders is due to make a speech xxx ... The free Tommy Robinson petition been signed by over 600.000 and still rising ... Hes better and bigger now than ever before and those who've tried continuously to shut him down have scored a spectacular own goal ... Thanks to all who signed on here xxx

antony1969 - 2018-06-09 4:14 PM

Wow ... https://twitter.com/VervimaMedia/status/1005451741100249094 On top of other marches in the UK , Australia , Belgium supporting Mr Robinson ... Geert Wilders is due to make a speech xxx ... The free Tommy Robinson petition been signed by over 600.000 and still rising ... Hes better and bigger now than ever before and those who've tried continuously to shut him down have scored a spectacular own goal ...

600,000 buffoons who have no concept or grasp of basic British law......something you Brexiteers championed as "British justice for British people" but trash the minute you cannot have your own way.

What on earth was the language that crowd of 'ooligans' were 'communicating' in? Certainly not English.....maybe Martian or something? If Wilders hopes to make a 'speech' he may as well use his native language as none of that rabble speak English.

Thanks to all who signed on here xxx

That's just you then! (lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2018-06-09 6:55 PM

Wow ... https://twitter.com/VervimaMedia/status/1005451741100249094 On top of other marches in the UK , Australia , Belgium supporting Mr Robinson ... Geert Wilders is due to make a speech xxx ... The free Tommy Robinson petition been signed by over 600.000 and still rising ... Hes better and bigger now than ever before and those who've tried continuously to shut him down have scored a spectacular own goal ...

600,000 buffoons who have no concept or grasp of basic British law......something you Brexiteers championed as "British justice for British people" but trash the minute you cannot have your own way.

What on earth was the language that crowd of 'ooligans' were 'communicating' in? Certainly not English.....maybe Martian or something? If Wilders hopes to make a 'speech' he may as well use his native language as none of that rabble speak English.

Think those "buffoons" have a better "grasp" of basic British law than those dirty Muslim gangs you seem to prefer to defend Princess ... The crowd of "ooligans" were singing Oh Tommy Tommy ... Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson ... Sounds good dont it ??? ... You prolly prefer Allahu Akbar been shouted out I expect

antony1969 - 2018-06-09 7:14 PM

Think those "buffoons" have a better "grasp" of basic British law than those dirty Muslim gangs you seem to prefer to defend.

I don't defend anyone breaking the law (please post quotes where i have).....including those who openly state on a public forum they will "drive their vehicle on the pavement at the next lot of school teachers they see on strike".

The crowd of "ooligans" were singing Oh Tommy Tommy ... Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson ... Sounds good dont it ???

It's rather childish and not what i expect to hear from adults but i suppose it appeals to the not so bright.

Bulletguy - 2018-06-09 7:33 PM

antony1969 - 2018-06-09 7:14 PM

Think those "buffoons" have a better "grasp" of basic British law than those dirty Muslim gangs you seem to prefer to defend.

I don't defend anyone breaking the law (please post quotes where i have).....including those who openly state on a public forum they will "drive their vehicle on the pavement at the next lot of school teachers they see on strike".

The crowd of "ooligans" were singing Oh Tommy Tommy ... Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson ... Sounds good dont it ???

It's rather childish and not what i expect to hear from adults but i suppose it appeals to the not so bright.

Not quite getting why singing out the name of the person your on the demo to defend is "childish" ... Maybe you can enlighten me ??? ... How you thought that was "martian" they were singing in is baffling ... Its really quite clear isnt it ... Allahu Akbar sounds much more martian to me when shouted out and we hear it a lot more often than "oh Tommy Robinson" and more often than not it involves death but hey-ho you think singing Tommy Robinsons name is more offensive Princess ... Quite strange you are aint ya

Look at those crowds ... https://twitter.com/simonwi96572416/status/1005456753742548992 ... Jeez I tell ya ... Unbelievable ... Decent folk out defending whats right ... Others who defend Muslim sex gangs are falling way behind ... Times up for defending Muslim sex gangs ... They've made a really bad booboo locking Mr Robinson up ... Oh Tommy Tommy

antony1969 - 2018-06-09 7:28 PM

Oh Lordy look at the crowds listening to Mr Wilders ...

... Its nice to be proud of our capital for once instead of knife crime , gun crime , acid attacks , sex assaults etc etc all on the up under our Muslim mayor Sadick

Interestingly enough Mr Wilders was prevented from entering the UK in 2009 and he chose to fight the decision through the courts and won his case. He’s not an eejit like Tommy Robinson because he knows how to secure his right to freedom of speech lawfully.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/oct/15/far-right-dutch-geert-wilders

Violet1956 - 2018-06-09 7:57 PM

antony1969 - 2018-06-09 7:28 PM

Oh Lordy look at the crowds listening to Mr Wilders ...

... Its nice to be proud of our capital for once instead of knife crime , gun crime , acid attacks , sex assaults etc etc all on the up under our Muslim mayor Sadick

Interestingly enough Mr Wilders was prevented from entering the UK in 2009 and he chose to fight the decision through the courts and won his case. He’s not an eejit like Tommy Robinson because he knows how to secure his right to freedom of speech lawfully.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/oct/15/far-right-dutch-geert-wilders

Whats freedom of speech got to do with contesting an unlawful decision to ban you from entering a country ???

Archived