Respected reporter arrested

antony1969

pelmetman - 2018-05-31 4:49 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-05-31 4:33 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-31 1:38 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-05-31 1:20 PM

Anjem Choudary got five and a half years and some form of restriction order that curbs his activities on release, if he qualifies for early release. Mr Robinson will be subject to the same release provisions and may be released early on licence. Mr Robinson may be appealing his conviction and or sentence right now for all we know so if he should not have been convicted or the sentence was excessive then it will be reviewed. Trial by media or public petitions are grossly imperfect substitutes for due process.

Absolutely trial by media is wrong but was that what Tommy was doing ??? ... Choudary may have got five and a half years but if reports are correct he'll serve just a pathetic two , obviously we can't say how long Tommy will serve as that's on going and given his treatment so far I'd be very surprised if his appeal was successful unless of course those holding the power fear a public backlash ...

You know a backlash like was feared over reporting Muslim sex gangs for years ...

I'm sure I remember reporting at the sex trials of Dave Lee Travis , Max Clifford , Rolf Harris etc etc ...

I think we need to get down to the nitty gritty Antony. From your access to information about what Mr Robinson was doing outside this courthouse that others like me may not have seen, what can you tell us about what he was doing and what purpose was served by him doing it?

You saw the utube video ;-) ......It was no different to what the BBC did outside the courts where Bennell was........except he used the word Muslim *-) ........

Maybe that was Bennell's other mistake.......he wasn't a Muslim :-| ............

Point of order Dave. I asked a question of Antony not you and what you have stated doesn't answer my question either.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anjem Choudary got five and a half years and some form of restriction order that curbs his activities on release, if he qualifies for early release. Mr Robinson will be subject to the same release provisions and may be released early on licence. Mr Robinson may be appealing his conviction and or sentence right now for all we know so if he should not have been convicted or the sentence was excessive then it will be reviewed. Trial by media or public petitions are grossly imperfect substitutes for due process.

Absolutely trial by media is wrong but was that what Tommy was doing ??? ... Choudary may have got five and a half years but if reports are correct he'll serve just a pathetic two , obviously we can't say how long Tommy will serve as that's on going and given his treatment so far I'd be very surprised if his appeal was successful unless of course those holding the power fear a public backlash ...

You know a backlash like was feared over reporting Muslim sex gangs for years ...

I'm sure I remember reporting at the sex trials of Dave Lee Travis , Max Clifford , Rolf Harris etc etc ...

I think we need to get down to the nitty gritty Antony. From your access to information about what Mr Robinson was doing outside this courthouse that others like me may not have seen, what can you tell us about what he was doing and what purpose was served by him doing it?

Hes a reporter ... He was reporting ... Like reporters up and down the land do day in and day at courts he was reporting on something of public interest Veronica ... No need for nitty gritty ... The public have been denied what many have known for a long time regarding Muslim rape gangs because of PC fear of a backlash , young Tommy has and will im sure carry on reporting outside courts when yet another dirty Muslim peado gang is in court ... Im getting the feeling from some that young Tommy is the villain for exposing Muslim rape gangs ... You couldn't make it up we ought to be saying well done that man

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-05-31 4:57 PM

Point of order Dave. I asked a question of Antony not you and what you have stated doesn't answer my question either.

So are you asking Antony to declare his sources? 8-) ........

BTW have you read the Koran Veronica? ;-) .........

Just askin :D ......

antony1969 - 2018-05-31 5:43 PM

Hes a reporter ... He was reporting ... Like reporters up and down the land do day in and day at courts he was reporting on something of public interest Veronica ... No need for nitty gritty ... The public have been denied what many have known for a long time regarding Muslim rape gangs because of PC fear of a backlash , young Tommy has and will im sure carry on reporting outside courts when yet another dirty Muslim peado gang is in court ... Im getting the feeling from some that young Tommy is the villain for exposing Muslim rape gangs ... You couldn't make it up we ought to be saying well done that man

I’m very disappointed with your response Antony. I was hoping for some detail about what Robinson was doing and how it helped stem the prospect that people who are inclined to pretend that their sexual abuse of children on spurious religious or racist grounds will be met with approval from the morally responsible majority of most people of every faith or none in our society.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-05-31 6:18 PM

I’m very disappointed with your response Antony. I was hoping for some detail about what Robinson was doing and how it helped stem the prospect that people who are inclined to pretend that their sexual abuse of children on spurious religious or racist grounds will be met with approval from the morally responsible majority of most people of every faith or none in our society.

Hahahaha.......how very Mother Superior Veronica >:-) .........

Maybe Mr Robinson is the new Nostradamus? 8-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-05-31 6:08 PM

I just wanted to give Antony the opportunity to let everyone know about the basis upon which Mr Robinson's actions could be defended. He has failed so far and so have you Dave in my view. And no I haven't read the Koran, nor am I a great follower of any religious texts including the Bible. No ancient texts about morality are wholly relevant to what is moral and what is not in the present day. That's why we are fortunate to have secular laws in the UK that prevail over religious ones. Our next goal must be to ensure that people of all faiths have no fear in having recourse to them.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-05-31 6:31 PM

And no I haven't read the Koran, nor am I a great follower of any religious texts including the Bible. .

So your just like the rest of those PC suckers who are soaking up the Islamists victimhood propaganda *-) ........

Read it .....and you'll discover that "they" actually have a Nonbeliever/Kafirphobia >:-) ........

BTW there's only a 114 chapters......unlike the 1,189 in the bible 8-) .......

Guest pelmetman

Our next goal must be to ensure that people of all faiths have no fear in having recourse to them.

Does that include us nonbelievers/Atheists? ;-) ........

Coz if they removed all the derogatory verses about us Nonbelievers/Kafirs from the Koran.........It wouldn't be a book......

It would be a pamphlet :-| ........

"Disappointed" ... Lordy ... Veronica here we go again ... Hes a reporter reporting ya know ... A lot like when you watch the nine clock news tonight they'll have reporters reporting , maybe they might have some at a court somewhere reporting ... Veronica how is Tommy by reporting on Muslim sex gangs going to stem a massive in-house problem that Muslims have with rape ??? Hes reporting it not for the benefit of Muslims to see how depraved they are but to bring it to the attention of those with white underage girls like his cousin that was raped by Muslims ... Jeez

Over 550000 now have signed and it dont seem to be slowing down too much ... Oh Lordy

pelmetman - 2018-05-31 6:08 PM

I just wanted to give Antony the opportunity to let everyone know about the basis upon which Mr Robinson's actions could be defended. He has failed so far and so have you Dave in my view. And no I haven't read the Koran, nor am I a great follower of any religious texts including the Bible. No ancient texts about morality are wholly relevant to what is moral and what is not in the present day. That's why we are fortunate to have secular laws in the UK that prevail over religious ones. Our next goal must be to ensure that people of all faiths have no fear in having recourse to them.

You dont need to preach to me or Dave about our laws in the UK ... Given the very high number of Muslim inmates in our prisons you might wanna try them first ... We aint the bad boys , you'd do well to remember that

pelmetman - 2018-05-31 6:58 PM

Our next goal must be to ensure that people of all faiths have no fear in having recourse to them.

Coz if they removed all the derogatory verses about us Nonbelievers/Kafirs from the Koran.........It wouldn't be a book......

Yes it does. I should have said of all faiths or none.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-05-31 8:07 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-31 6:58 PM

Yes it does. I should have said of all faiths or none.

So do you think we'll be able to square that circle with Islam, considering their Prophet said it is acceptable to deceive nonbelievers to gain their aims?........

Just askin :D ........

antony1969 - 2018-05-31 7:21 PM

"Disappointed" ... Lordy ... Veronica here we go again ... Hes a reporter reporting ya know ... A lot like when you watch the nine clock news tonight they'll have reporters reporting , maybe they might have some at a court somewhere reporting ... Veronica how is Tommy by reporting on Muslim sex gangs going to stem a massive in-house problem that Muslims have with rape ??? Hes reporting it not for the benefit of Muslims to see how depraved they are but to bring it to the attention of those with white underage girls like his cousin that was raped by Muslims ... Jeez

Over 550000 now have signed and it dont seem to be slowing down too much ... Oh Lordy

But you forget Antony that the accused in the trial he was purporting to report about have not been convicted as yet. Are we to accept that he, rather than a jury should determine whether they are guilty or not? That's why I asked you what information you might have that shows what exactly he intended to do. Until that it is credibly explained I am not convinced that he was not intent upon suggesting that the accused were guilty based on generalised assumptions about the way Muslim men behave. That is no basis upon which a jury should convict someone is it?

Violet1956 - 2018-05-31 8:27 PM

But you forget Antony that the accused in the trial he was purporting to report about have not been convicted as yet. Are we to accept that he, rather than a jury should determine whether they are guilty or not? That's why I asked you what information you might have that shows what exactly he intended to do. Until that it is credibly explained I am not convinced that he was not intent upon suggesting that the accused were guilty based on generalised assumptions about the way Muslim men behave. That is no basis upon which a jury should convict someone is it?

Was he claiming to do so Veronica or like all those sex cases that have gone before was he merely reporting on it ... Your the one with the problem with it so maybe you can show where he claimed to be judge and jury and then maybe I could see your point a little better ... Of course all Muslim men dont behave in this disgusting way but unfortunately it seems a lot of em do doesnt it

antony1969 - 2018-05-31 8:34 PM

Was he claiming to do so Veronica or like all those sex cases that have gone before was he merely reporting on it ... Your the one with the problem with it so maybe you can show where he claimed to be judge and jury and then maybe I could see your point a little better ... Of course all Muslim men dont behave in this disgusting way but unfortunately it seems a lot of em do doesnt it

I said I wasn't convinced that he was not intent upon suggesting that the accused in the trial were guilty based on generalised assumptions about the way Muslim men behave and that's because no one has been able to tell me exactly what he said and/or did. If you can't help me with the detail then that's fine, his motives for breaching reporting restrictions will remain somewhat obscure. I only saw a brief clip of his arrest not what led up to it. According to a report in The Times he was live streaming for an hour on facebook. It also stated in the Times that he confronted the defendants as they were entering the Crown Court. What did he say to them was it "Good morning"?

This is one example of his reporting techniques outside court Veronica.

I did see a similar altercation on the recent case but cant find it at the moment.

I get the impression certainly with the one above that Tommy assumes they are guilty.

EDIT: Any footage of the actual Leeds confrontation seems to have gone apart from this one where the sound has been muted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb7-fgPCs7Q

Violet1956 - 2018-05-31 11:46 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-31 8:34 PM

I said I wasn't convinced that he was not intent upon suggesting that the accused in the trial were guilty based on generalised assumptions about the way Muslim men behave and that's because no one has been able to tell me exactly what he said and/or did. If you can't help me with the detail then that's fine, his motives for breaching reporting restrictions will remain somewhat obscure. I only saw a brief clip of his arrest not what led up to it. According to a report in The Times he was live streaming for an hour on facebook. It also stated in the Times that he confronted the defendants as they were entering the Crown Court. What did he say to them was it "Good morning"?

Im afraid Veronica back on planet reality a lot of Muslim men do behave in the way of those "general assumptions" and if the number of sex gangs exposed doesnt wake you up to that nothing will ... As for what young Tommy said maybe he said "did you rape little girls" "Are you a peadophile" "did you pass around underage white girls to other Muslim men" "are you a dirty perv" ??? ... Hes asking a question what difference does it make what the questions are ??? ... I seem to remember Glitter getting bombarded with questions on the way to court once so whats the difference ??? ... So it was shown live on Facebook , dont reporters go live to court ??? Your not making a very good case against him especially as it seems to hang on to the hope he was somehow suggesting all Muslim men behave like filthy animals

I watched the one in Barry's link so now I know what kind of things he is likely to have said. I know that others charged with sex offences against children and other serious offences get the same sort of treatment from yobs outside court houses. Doesn't make it a wise thing to do if a trial is still pending or in Robinson's case neither wise nor lawful. To describe it as reporting on a case is a bit wide of the mark to put it mildly.

Violet1956 - 2018-06-01 9:08 AM

I watched the one in Barry's link so now I know what kind of things he is likely to have said. I know that others charged with sex offences against children and other serious offences get the same sort of treatment from yobs outside court houses. Doesn't make it a wise thing to do if a trial is still pending or in Robinson's case neither wise nor lawful. To describe it as reporting on a case is a bit wide of the mark to put it mildly.

Our politicians say much worse Veronica ... McDonnell wanting to come back and murder a certain someone , all the ant-Semitic puke , Abbotts racism , Shah telling Muslim sex gang victims to "shut their mouths" ... If those that govern us say much worse why on earth cant a reporter ask if someone has raped young girls when they are on their way to court ??? ... It may well be in your face reporting and certainly not MSM stuff but social media reporting is totally different if you haven't noticed

antony1969 - 2018-06-01 10:36 AM

Our politicians say much worse Veronica ... McDonnell wanting to come back and murder a certain someone , all the ant-Semitic puke , Abbotts racism , Shah telling Muslim sex gang victims to "shut their mouths" ... If those that govern us say much worse why on earth cant a reporter ask if someone has raped young girls when they are on their way to court ??? ... It may well be in your face reporting and certainly not MSM stuff but social media reporting is totally different if you haven't noticed

I think I likely that you fully understand what’s wrong with Robinson filming and asking accused but as yet un-convicted men if they have raped young girls outside a courthouse and then live-streaming it. You’re just playing the idiot “out of devilment” as my old ma used to say.

Violet1956 - 2018-06-01 2:28 PM

I think I likely that you fully understand what’s wrong with Robinson filming and asking accused but as yet un-convicted men if they have raped young girls outside a courthouse and then live-streaming it. You’re just playing the idiot “out of devilment” as my old ma used to say.

Well I'm an "idiot" on top of many other things I've been called on here ... Educate me what is wrong with asking someone on the way to court what they've done ???

antony1969 - 2018-06-01 5:04 PM

Well I'm an "idiot" on top of many other things I've been called on here ... Educate me what is wrong with asking someone on the way to court what they've done ???

The jury is out on whether you are an idiot Antony. If I was on that jury you would not be convicted. I think it likely that you are entirely aware of how inappropriate and inimical to the interests of justice Mr Robinson’s actions were. An unbiased assessment of the evidence of 12 good people and true is what I would accept not some tinpot activist with a video camera asking a question of the accused yet un-convicted about whether they were guilty or not.

Violet1956 - 2018-06-01 6:38 PM

The jury is out on whether you are an idiot Antony. If I was on that jury you would not be convicted. I think it likely that you are entirely aware of how inappropriate and inimical to the interests of justice Mr Robinson’s actions were. An unbiased assessment of the evidence of 12 good people and true is what I would accept not some tinpot activist with a video camera asking a question of the accused yet un-convicted about whether they were guilty or not.

I am in no way trying to be argumentative but if you could tell me how a reporter asking those arriving at court wether they are guilty or not would put at risk that court case I would be grateful for your greater knowledge

antony1969 - 2018-06-01 6:53 PM

I am in no way trying to be argumentative but if you could tell me how a reporter asking those arriving at court wether they are guilty or not would put at risk that court case I would be grateful for your greater knowledge

From what I have gathered Antony there were additional reporting restrictions in relation to this particular trial which are in excess of the restrictions that would normally apply. It is the nature of the beast that the reasons why those restrictions were imposed will remain obscure until this trial is over and possibly will remain so until future trials have taken place. Such restrictions are intended to be as much a benefit to victims as they are to the accused. You know there is wisdom in the assertion that the cleverest of people are those that know just how little they know. Sad to say that for some reason people have preferred the opinions of amateurs to experts. I’d choose an objective expert every time over someone who has an axe to grind.

We all surely want the same thing which is justice for the victims of these heinous crimes and to send out the message that there is absolutely no justification for the sexual exploitation of children nor will that ever be ignored or brushed under the carpet again. I wish that you and I could reach a consensus about how best to achieve this. Our motives maybe the same but where we disagree is on how this can be achieved.

Violet1956 - 2018-06-01 7:30 PM

antony1969 - 2018-06-01 6:53 PM

From what I have gathered Antony there were additional reporting restrictions in relation to this particular trial which are in excess of the restrictions that would normally apply. It is the nature of the beast that the reasons why those restrictions were imposed will remain obscure until this trial is over and possibly will remain so until future trials have taken place. Such restrictions are intended to be as much a benefit to victims as they are to the accused. You know there is wisdom in the assertion that the cleverest of people are those that know just how little they know. Sad to say that for some reason people have preferred the opinions of amateurs to experts. I’d choose an objective expert every time over someone who has an axe to grind.

We all surely want the same thing which is justice for the victims of these heinous crimes and to send out the message that there is absolutely no justification for the sexual exploitation of children nor will that ever be ignored or brushed under the carpet again. I wish that you and I could reach a consensus about how best to achieve this. Our motives maybe the same but where we disagree is on how this can be achieved.

Veronica we disagree on what is acceptable when reporting these cases during trial ... Thankfully and without surprise knowing how decent you are we totally agree these crimes are an utter disgrace ... We hopefully agree also that within the Muslim community a massive problem exists regarding these disgusting crimes and until we accept that nothing changes

Archived