Respected reporter arrested

antony1969

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2018-05-29 4:10 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-29 3:40 PM

Almost 470000 signatures ... Wow ... Well done everyone on here for signing too ... Next time I see young Tommy at the footie I'll let him know Chatterbox believes xxx Tommy xxx

When intentionally breaking the law in contempt of court then you speak for yourself........certainly not me.

Aaaaw Tommy will be upset ... You'd much rather reward an illegal permission to stay in the UK for helping others help with a fire I suppose ???

Barryd999 - 2018-05-29 4:30 PM

Hands up who signed it then?

Not me! Lock the fecker up, throw away the key and those bunch of Ruffians in that video. I bet they are all Brexiteers an all by the look of em. (lol)

Lock him up for what he sees as the truth regarding Islam or lock.him up for his actions at the courts ???

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-05-29 4:52 PM

Not me! Lock the fecker up, throw away the key and those bunch of Ruffians in that video. I bet they are all Brexiteers an all by the look of em. (lol)

Lock him up for what he sees as the truth regarding Islam or lock.him up for his actions at the courts ???

If he gets killed in prison then I suspect he'll become a martyr :-| ........

For his actions at the court. This has already been explained to you many times but either you don't understand what contempt of court means, or simply have complete disregard for the law.

Sentencing remarks from the judge at his court appearance last year;

The sentence, therefore, that I pass upon you, taking into account all of those matters that have been

placed before me and your admissions entered via Mr. Kovalevsky, is one of three months' imprisonment which will be suspended for a period of 18 months. That will be suspended. There will be no conditions that need to be attached to that suspended sentence, but you should be under no illusions that if you commit any further offence of any kind, and that would include, I would have thought a further contempt of court by similar actions, then that sentence of three months would be activated, and that would be on top of anything else that you were given by any other court.

In short, Mr. Yaxley-Lennon, turn up at another court, refer to people as "Muslim paedophiles, Muslim rapists" and so on and so forth while trials are ongoing and before there has been a finding by a jury that that is what they are, and you will find yourself inside. Do you understand?

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/coc-yaxley-lennon-20170522.pdf

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-29 5:03 PM

In short, Mr. Yaxley-Lennon, turn up at another court, refer to people as "Muslim paedophiles, Muslim rapists" and so on and so forth while trials are ongoing and before there has been a finding by a jury that that is what they are, and you will find yourself inside. Do you understand?

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/coc-yaxley-lennon-20170522.pdf

So was Mr Robinson inaccurate? ;-) .........I guess we'll just have to wait for the verdict :-| ........

It's funny how calling them Muslims is now offensive???? 8-) ..........

So are they are not followers of Islam? :-S ..........

Well according to the Koran they are >:-) ..........

For his actions at the court. This has already been explained to you many times but either you don't understand what contempt of court means, or simply have complete disregard for the law.

The sentence, therefore, that I pass upon you, taking into account all of those matters that have been

placed before me and your admissions entered via Mr. Kovalevsky, is one of three months' imprisonment which will be suspended for a period of 18 months. That will be suspended. There will be no conditions that need to be attached to that suspended sentence, but you should be under no illusions that if you commit any further offence of any kind, and that would include, I would have thought a further contempt of court by similar actions, then that sentence of three months would be activated, and that would be on top of anything else that you were given by any other court.

I asked Barry the question ... What makes you so high and mighty that you feel you need to answer for him ...

You say his actions have been explained to me many times ... Show me ... I dont need a full blown explanation from the courts , you or anyone with regards to his actions but where on here has it been explained to me many times ??? You see my name and go into a red rage ... Calm down

Guest pelmetman

I've signed several ;-) .......

I have also noticed that our governments own petition website has become quite picky about the terminolgy of petitions so have refused several free Tommy Robinson petitions *-) ........

Dontcha just hate us populists Barry (lol) .........

If you want a tip about the future Bazza from and almost old fart :D ..........

Your EU bandwagon is sinking >:-) ........

antony1969 - 2018-05-29 5:17 PM

I asked Barry the question ... What makes you so high and mighty that you feel you need to answer for him

I don't give a damn who you asked. I addressed a question on a public forum with a logical reply just as anyone can.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-29 5:27 PM

I asked Barry the question ... What makes you so high and mighty that you feel you need to answer for him

I don't give a damn who you asked. I addressed a question on a public forum with a logical reply just as anyone can.

So you know what Barry thinks now do ya ??? What a tool ... "I dont give a damn" ... Hahahaha ... Wasn't that a line from Gone With The Wind ... Quite fitting for you

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-29 5:27 PM

Ooooo get you ducky :D .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-29 6:42 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-29 5:41 PM

475000 signatures ... Oh Lordy ... Hes one popular person

Not in UK he isn't apart from a motley bunch of hooligans.

At least he's not a member of Momentum? 8-) ........

Vicious bastards they are >:-) .........

antony1969 - 2018-05-29 6:44 PM

The sister of royalty is hooligan is she https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/706038/Tommy-Robinson-Meghan-Markle-free-arrested-EDL

Half sister...(psst...it's in your link that you never read). Also she doesn't live in UK and Americans have always had a poor grasp of our legal system. Has history of pot stirring, trouble making and repeated outbursts against Meghan who hasn't spoke to her for the past 10 years. Easy to see why she wasn't invited to the wedding.

She should hook up with Yaxley Lennon....they seem an ideal match.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-29 7:40 PM

The sister of royalty is hooligan is she https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/706038/Tommy-Robinson-Meghan-Markle-free-arrested-EDL

Half sister...(psst...it's in your link that you never read). Also she doesn't live in UK and Americans have always had a poor grasp of our legal system. Has history of pot stirring, trouble making and repeated outbursts against Meghan who hasn't spoke to her for the past 10 years. Easy to see why she wasn't invited to the wedding.

Yes thats what I said sister ... Meghans sister wasn't making outbursts against her sister so why you think it necessary to give us a history lesson on their relationship I dont now ... She gave her opinion on Tommys arrest thats all ... Chill out fella

Guest pelmetman

Every family/country/forum needs a renagade or two B-) .........

Or else they get away with all kinda perverted stuff >:-) .......

antony1969 - 2018-05-29 7:50 PM

Yes thats what I said sister ...

For the second time.....half sister, not sister. Learn the difference. *-)

Meghans sister wasn't making outbursts against her sister so why you think it necessary to give us a history lesson on their relationship I dont now ...

It's well documented....i'm surprised you had no idea. She's fallen out with pretty much all the family including her own mother whose on record as saying she was "an embarrassment" and needed to "get some dignity".

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-29 8:11 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-29 7:50 PM

Yes thats what I said sister ...

For the second time.....half sister, not sister. Learn the difference. *-)

Meghans sister wasn't making outbursts against her sister so why you think it necessary to give us a history lesson on their relationship I dont now ...

It's well documented....i'm surprised you had no idea. She's fallen out with pretty much all the family including her own mother whose on record as saying she was "an embarrassment" and needed to "get some dignity".

Could be worse ;-) ..........She could be a loser Remoaner :D ..........

They lost their dignity 23/06/2016 8-) ............... (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

I suspect he knew he would be arrested and go down and it would of course create a huge amount of outrage and publicity. Whats a few more weeks in Prison to him? He can now play the Martyr card and whip up more hatred against Muslims. It doesn't matter if those on trial are guilty or not. Tommy has got his publicity and raised public awareness of it and probably whipped up even more hate. He probably classes it all as "Job Done".

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-30 9:45 AM

I suspect he knew he would be arrested and go down and it would of course create a huge amount of outrage and publicity. Whats a few more weeks in Prison to him? He can now play the Martyr card and whip up more hatred against Muslims. It doesn't matter if those on trial are guilty or not. Tommy has got his publicity and raised public awareness of it and probably whipped up even more hate. He probably classes it all as "Job Done".

You and your fellow wets should read the Koran Barry ;-) .........Then you might know what your talking about *-) ..........

Pathetic ... He wants to go to prison to get attacked again leaving his wife and family at home fearing every day for his safety from our large Muslim population ... Get real Barry

antony1969 - 2018-05-30 10:05 AM

Pathetic ... He wants to go to prison to get attacked again leaving his wife and family at home fearing every day for his safety from our large Muslim population ... Get real Barry

Why because his plot has been discovered? I dont think he is stupid, maybe he is I dunno but what did he think was going to happen? Whichever way you look at it half a million sigs and splashed all over social media and the news it is indeed Job Done.

Archived