Respected reporter arrested

antony1969

Sharia courts grow in numbers in the UK ... Sharia law like many aspects of Islam are not compatible with the free world and have no place in the free world yet we seem to bend over backwards to accommodate both ... Sharia here is like a law within a law , how can that be ???

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-06-04 9:03 AM

pelmetman - 2018-06-04 8:57 AM

Violet1956 - 2018-06-04 8:16 AM

pelmetman - 2018-06-03 8:49 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-06-03 8:33 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-03 7:56 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-06-03 7:44 PM

Under our secular law only one wife counts as your wife so what is the problem Dave?

So if you're a Muslim you can ignore our laws? :-| ..........Isn't that why we are where we are? *-) .........

The freedom to believe whatever you like is a fundamental part of our law but how you behave is subject to the same laws as everyone else. It's that simple.

So why are Muslims allowed to be bigamists if they're subject to the same laws as us? :-| ........

Because their religious marriages are not recognised as valid under English Law if they are not also registered. You can't be a bigamist if your marriage is not registered.

Yet Christian marriages are *-) .........As I said its one rule for them and a different one for everyone else ;-) .........

No Dave you and anyone else can take as many "wives" as you like too- just don't try to marry them in a ceremony that is recognised as a valid marital contract under English Law. Probably a bit too late for you to maximise those freedoms you didn't realise you had what a shame eh?

Why would I want more than one wife? 8-) .........

I'm not a person who thinks like a Muslim...... my wife is not my property *-) ..........

We are equals, so I'm somewhat surprised that you are defending such a misogynistic religion? ;-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-06-04 11:57 AM

I am not supporting misogyny and you know it. Freedom of thought Conscience and Religion is what I support so long as people do not break any of the general laws of the land when exercising that freedom. .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5796747/David-Jones-goes-inside-Britains-secretive-sharia-courts-special-report.html

So freedom to practice a misogynistic religion is OK? ;-) .............

pelmetman - 2018-06-04 3:09 PM

I am not supporting misogyny and you know it. Freedom of thought Conscience and Religion is what I support so long as people do not break any of the general laws of the land when exercising that freedom. .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5796747/David-Jones-goes-inside-Britains-secretive-sharia-courts-special-report.html

I don't believe in anything Muslims, Jews, Anglicans, Coptic Christians, Druids, Satanists or Catholics etc believe and I disapprove of some of the beliefs and practices in many such groups/religions. I am concerned with what is lawful in the UK and not what I consider moral or acceptable. We can and do legislate so as to prohibit some practices that are acceptable in some of these groups. If an elected government decides to restrict more then so be it Dave.

Violet1956 - 2018-06-04 4:19 PM

I don't believe in anything Muslims, Jews, Anglicans, Coptic Christians, Druids, Satanists or Catholics etc believe and I disapprove of some of the beliefs and practices in many such groups/religions. I am concerned with what is lawful in the UK and not what I consider moral or acceptable. We can and do legislate so as to prohibit some practices that are acceptable in some of these groups. If an elected government decides to restrict more then so be it Dave.

You kinda get the feeling Veronicas world revolves 100% around the letter of the law ... Unfortunately for Veronica and us modern day Britain does not revolve around those laws ... UK law means little to many

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-06-04 6:00 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-06-04 4:19 PM

You kinda get the feeling Veronicas world revolves 100% around the letter of the law ... Unfortunately for Veronica and us modern day Britain does not revolve around those laws ... UK law means little to many

I see the law will soon be releasing a load of rabid Muslim nut jobs....... they've got to make space in our high security jails for the new intake *-) .........

No doubt when they go on to kill some folk..... it'll be a 100% not the fault of our so called British Justice system :-| .......

antony1969 - 2018-06-04 7:37 PM

Veronicas much loved UK laws arrest a 14 year old girl naked in bed with her Muslim groomer and abuser ... He goes free ... UK laws , PC correct ways of enforcing em ... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3155221/rotherham-sex-gang-victim-reveals-police-found-her-naked-in-bed-with-abuser-aged-14-and-arrested-her-as-she-fights-for-royal-pardon/

I think her campaign as described in this article has much merit. Many young people who appear before juvenile courts should not be there at all in my view.

Brian Kirby - 2018-05-31 7:07 AM

What was it they used to say in the Wild West? Let's string him up first, and then hold the trial? This is mob rule, not justice.

Our legal system is based on a person being innocent until proved guilty, as tried in open court, with the right to defend themselves against allegations against them, as judged by a jury of 12 of their peers, based solely on the evidence that is presented in court.

For that to work, the jury must be impartial. That impartiality cannot be maintained in the face of derogatory comments publicly circulated before, or during, the trial. To do so is to attempt to influence the jury against the defendant, which is a legal offence. Isn't that obvious, even to those hot under the collar for justice against these accused?

The most likely outcome of the reported behaviour would be collapse of the trial, and the need for a re-trial, possibly out of area or, if the trial concluded with a guilty verdict, the perfect gift of grounds for appeal by the guilty.[/b] Whose interest would be best served by that? Little grey cells, anyone?

Few, least of all Yaxley-Lennon gave any thought to that Brian, which had it occurred would have meant putting the victims through the whole process again.

I just don't understand how these self-appointed "defenders of the realm" can demonstrate such a complete lack of understanding of the legal concepts that underpin what they seek to defend. It beggars belief that people can be so grossly ignorant and unthinking.

Indeed it does but then his "fan followers" have never been the brightest bulbs.Using what they may see as the freedom or right to express hate speech/words/phrases in public from Yaxley-Lennon followers, then by the same analogy Islamist extremists who also have their "fan followers" must have the same 'rights' to spew their hatred and vile rhetoric......but it seems Yaxley and co think it's only a 'one way street'!

Ignorance of the justice system and a complete disregard is staggeringly naive.

antony1969 - 2018-05-31 5:43 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-05-31 4:33 PM

I think we need to get down to the nitty gritty Antony. From your access to information about what Mr Robinson was doing outside this courthouse that others like me may not have seen, what can you tell us about what he was doing and what purpose was served by him doing it?

Hes a reporter ... He was reporting ... Like reporters up and down the land do day in and day at courts he was reporting on something of public interest Veronica ... No need for nitty gritty ... The public have been denied what many have known for a long time regarding Muslim rape gangs because of PC fear of a backlash , young Tommy has and will im sure carry on reporting outside courts when yet another dirty Muslim peado gang is in court ... Im getting the feeling from some that young Tommy is the villain for exposing Muslim rape gangs ... You couldn't make it up we ought to be saying well done that man

I'm not yet aware of the victims ages so if pre-pubescent children, then it's "paedophilia". If not, then the category becomes rape. Have the ages of the victims been published yet or not?

Yaxley-Lennon appears to be somewhat obsessed with 'reporting' sex cases involving Asians/Muslims. To my knowledge he has never reported sex offence cases involving white British so cannot help but conclude from that the persons ethnicity is more important to him than the actual offence.

Bulletguy - 2018-06-07 12:40 PM

I think we need to get down to the nitty gritty Antony. From your access to information about what Mr Robinson was doing outside this courthouse that others like me may not have seen, what can you tell us about what he was doing and what purpose was served by him doing it?

Hes a reporter ... He was reporting ... Like reporters up and down the land do day in and day at courts he was reporting on something of public interest Veronica ... No need for nitty gritty ... The public have been denied what many have known for a long time regarding Muslim rape gangs because of PC fear of a backlash , young Tommy has and will im sure carry on reporting outside courts when yet another dirty Muslim peado gang is in court ... Im getting the feeling from some that young Tommy is the villain for exposing Muslim rape gangs ... You couldn't make it up we ought to be saying well done that man

I'm not yet aware of the victims ages so if pre-pubescent children, then it's "paedophilia". If not, then the category becomes rape. Have the ages of the victims been published yet or not?

Yaxley-Lennon appears to be somewhat obsessed with 'reporting' sex cases involving Asians/Muslims. To my knowledge he has never reported sex offence cases involving white British so cannot help but conclude from that the persons ethnicity is more important to him than the actual offence.

Seems your not too bothered that the Muslim sex gangs victims ethnicity was important to them though ... Very strange

antony1969 - 2018-06-07 1:45 PM

Seems your not too bothered that the Muslim sex gangs victims ethnicity was important to them though ... Very strange

So why does Yaxley-Lennon only report on those cases and not sexual offences per se...ie, in general? As i said, to my knowledge he has never stood outside a court hearing sex offences where the offenders are white British so it would appear the ethnicity of those facing trial is of more importance to Yaxley-Lennon than the offence itself.

As for the ethnicity of the victims...obviously Yaxley-Lennon had zero concern for them as had the trial been halted due to his interference, those victims would have had to go through it all again. He didn't care about that though.

Guest pelmetman

Sounds like someone on here ;-) ..........Except he's only bothered when they're white Brits :-| .........

Unfortunately for him he dosen't appear to get the opportunity very often........ coz that kinda crime isn't as prevalent in our culture as it is among folk who follow a certain religion *-) ..........

Bulletguy - 2018-06-07 3:29 PM

So why does Yaxley-Lennon only report on those cases and not sexual offences per se...ie, in general? As i said, to my knowledge he has never stood outside a court hearing sex offences where the offenders are white British so it would appear the ethnicity of those facing trial is of more importance to Yaxley-Lennon than the offence itself.

As for the ethnicity of the victims...obviously Yaxley-Lennon had zero concern for them as had the trial been halted due to his interference, those victims would have had to go through it all again. He didn't care about that though.

I thought he was simply exposing the many Muslim sex gangs we have ... You seem to have a problem with that ... Very strange

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-06-07 4:09 PM

I thought he was simply exposing the many Muslim sex gangs we have ... You seem to have a problem with that ... Very strange

I suspect Bullets in the same camp as Naz Shah MP........Who thinks those children who were gang raped "should shut their mouths for the good of diversity" 8-) .........

https://metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/mp-shares-tweet-saying-abuse-victims-should-shut-their-mouths-for-good-of-diversity-6872181/

No doubt he would like us to shut up too? >:-) ..........

malc d - 2018-06-07 4:34 PM

The problem is, when a judge says " the trial may be prejudiced ", an awful lot of people have no idea what that means.

;-)

Strange I've never heard that before when reporters are reporting outside courts holding sex trials ... Mind given MSM reporters , the Police and social services ignored the crimes Mr Tommy Robinson was reporting on its no surprise ... The key word you've put in that sentence is "May" ... Well it hasn't prejudiced the trial so it's utter tosh ... It may rain tomorrow ... Barry may stop quoting polls ... Aliens may land ... Young white girls may be the main concern rather than the dirty Muslims who carried out the crime

antony1969 - 2018-06-07 4:09 PM

No what is strange is as i previously asked (still yet to receive one logical answer from you or Pelmethead) why does Yaxley-Lennon only report on those cases (Asian/Muslim) and not sexual offences per se...ie, in general or all inclusive?

Him and his "fan base" followers appear to be only concerned with the above sex offenders and not those of white British. Why? Because they don't give a fig about the nature of the offence...only the ethnicity of the offender. That's plain for all to see. Where was Yaxley-Lennon when Leigh McMillan was on trial for grooming and sexually abusing a 10 year old girl over a five year period? Nowhere to be seen. Or Richard Price, an EDL member whom Yaxley-Lennon supported despite being charged with downloading child porn.

In both cases the group closed ranks and tried to brush it under the carpet. To use your term, "very strange".

antony1969 - 2018-06-07 6:45 PM

The problem is, when a judge says " the trial may be prejudiced ", an awful lot of people have no idea what that means.

;-)

Strange I've never heard that before when reporters are reporting outside courts holding sex trials ... Mind given MSM reporters , the Police and social services ignored the crimes Mr Tommy Robinson was reporting on its no surprise ... The key word you've put in that sentence is "May" ... Well it hasn't prejudiced the trial so it's utter tosh ...

Many trials (not just sex offence cases) have reporting restrictions and anyone breaching them is liable to be held in contempt. Yaxley-Lennon was not only putting the trial proceedings at risk prejudice, he was in contempt anyway for breaking the terms of his suspended sentence where he had been warned by the judge back then, "be under no illusion if you break any of those terms you will be sent back to prison".

He broke them......now he's where he should rightly be, banged up in a cell. And who put him there? Himself by flouting the law and disobeying the judge.

Bulletguy - 2018-06-07 7:19 PM

antony1969 - 2018-06-07 6:45 PM

;-)

Strange I've never heard that before when reporters are reporting outside courts holding sex trials ... Mind given MSM reporters , the Police and social services ignored the crimes Mr Tommy Robinson was reporting on its no surprise ... The key word you've put in that sentence is "May" ... Well it hasn't prejudiced the trial so it's utter tosh ...

Many trials (not just sex offence cases) have reporting restrictions and anyone breaching them is liable to be held in contempt. Yaxley-Lennon was not only putting the trial proceedings at risk prejudice, he was in contempt anyway for breaking the terms of his suspended sentence where he had been warned by the judge back then, "be under no illusion if you break any of those terms you will be sent back to prison".

He broke them......now he's where he should rightly be, banged up in a cell. And who put him there? Himself by flouting the law and disobeying the judge.

With regards to Mr Tommy Robinson no one is arguing against he broke the law are they ??? ... Thankfully what those in power thought would happen hasn't ... He's become bigger and better than before ... Its a real shame the law doesnt work the other way as sharply as it has with Mr Robinson , filthy perverted Muslim gangs allowed to rape and abuse underage white girls for years and maybe those who send regular death and rape threats to Mr Robinson and his family could be dealt with slowly or sharpish but they never seem to get dealt with at all ... The march in London is on June 9th in support for Mr Robinson , I suppose the usual violent thug left wing gangs will be there to stir up trouble ... Its funny how some pay more attention to one Mr Robinson than the thousands of abused underage girls raped and abused by filthy Muslim gangs ... I cant figure out why

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-06-07 4:48 PM

;-)

Even if it is explained to them in simple language-sadly :-(

To a lay person given the evidence, it would appear its OK to prejudice child grooming trials of non Asian/Muslim folk *-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-06-07 3:52 PM

Sounds like someone on here ;-) ..........Except he's only bothered when they're white Brits :-| .........

Unfortunately for him he dosen't appear to get the opportunity very often........ coz that kinda crime isn't as prevalent in our culture as it is among folk who follow a certain religion *-) ..........

Are you sure about that? What evidence is there to show that Muslims are more likely to carry out this type of offence? It certainly seems to be the case that they tend to do it in groups involving a number of underage girls whereas generally white offenders will in the main be sole operators (for want of a better word). When its exposed its a bigger scandal because its, er bigger!

A pervert is a pervert and I suspect its all down to circumstances as to what they can get away with not what colour or religion they are. These lowlifes are often groups of men in jobs where they work at night and come into contact with groups of young teenage white girls. I suspect they would prey on their own given half a chance but teenage Muslim girls are probably safely locked away.

Dont get me wrong, I recognise there is a problem but I challenge the claim that being a Muslim makes them more likely to commit a sex crime than a none Muslim.

Archived