Respected reporter arrested

antony1969

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-07-15 9:08 PM

Nice people here at a POTUS Trump London demo ...

... The followers of Muhammed will conquer America ... Nice ... Very nice ... Londons Cockneys eh

Yep they're Bullets chums :D ..........

antony1969 - 2018-07-15 7:23 PM

Youve said it was "because she was wearing a headscarf" ... Now that tells us nothing does it other than 1 item of clothing , doesnt tell us colour or religion or nationality other than they blockaded a bus "because she was wearing a headscarf" in your words and not the reporters words ... Now youve added to the original report so add some more and let us into how you know her colour and religion and nationality....

Sheesh.....i add ONE word, "because" as it's grammatically correct yet was enough to send you into one of your silly hissy fits.

Grow up snowflake. *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-07-16 9:55 AM

Youve said it was "because she was wearing a headscarf" ... Now that tells us nothing does it other than 1 item of clothing , doesnt tell us colour or religion or nationality other than they blockaded a bus "because she was wearing a headscarf" in your words and not the reporters words ... Now youve added to the original report so add some more and let us into how you know her colour and religion and nationality....

Sheesh.....i add ONE word, "because" as it's grammatically correct yet was enough to send you into one of your silly hissy fits.

Grow up snowflake. *-)

Princess your added one word changes the whole story ... Glad youve admitted to pushing fake news though

antony1969 - 2018-07-16 12:22 PM

Grow up snowflake. *-)

Princess your added one word changes the whole story ... Glad youve admitted to pushing fake news though

Don't be a silly little boy. Really....how old are you?? And no it is not "fake" news as most msm carried the same report........and i notice you've not been able to link a report that the woman driver was not wearing a headscarf.

As mentioned previously, you added the word "respected" to the title of this thread yet no report anywhere carried that title. You put that in because you are a fan and supporter of Yaxley-Lennon. Now that IS fake as the loon has zero respect!!

Bulletguy - 2018-07-16 12:46 PM

Grow up snowflake. *-)

Don't be a silly little boy. Really....how old are you?? And no it is not "fake" news as most msm carried the same report........and i notice you've not been able to link a report that the woman driver was not wearing a headscarf.

As mentioned previously, you added the word "respected" to the title of this thread yet no report anywhere carried that title. You put that in because you are a fan and supporter of Yaxley-Lennon. Now that IS fake as the loon has zero respect!!

Princess ... Why are you carrying on ... You said they bombarded the bus "because" she was wearing a headscarf now i can't find anywhere where it says that's the case ... Show me and then you've backed a winner ... Thing is you can't and your backtracking furiously ... Don't answer for goodness sake please

antony1969 - 2018-07-16 1:01 PM

Grow up snowflake. *-)

Princess ... Why are you carrying on ... You said they bombarded the bus....

Then quote the post where i wrote that instead of making it up as you go along.

Let's see the post.

Bulletguy - 2018-07-16 1:14 PM

Grow up snowflake. *-)

Let's see the post.

Your obviously having a great holiday ... All day on here , all those links yesterday ..Listen go play ring-a-ring-a-roses with your new 4 year old multicultered friend

antony1969 - 2018-07-16 2:06 PM

Grow up snowflake. *-)

Let's see the post.

Your obviously having a great holiday ...

Yes thanks.....but no thanks for misquoting my post for purpose of exaggeration you were unable to post up.

Bulletguy - 2018-07-16 3:19 PM

antony1969 - 2018-07-16 2:06 PM

Grow up snowflake. *-)

Let's see the post.

Your obviously having a great holiday ...

Yes thanks.....but no thanks for misquoting my post for purpose of exaggeration you were unable to post up.

That's good ... No need for postcards though for those who make up your daily contact with the outside world here on Chatterbox ... Given the time you've spent on here during your holiday we kinda know what you've been doing ... Keep on living the dream x

• 3 weeks later...
antony1969 - 2018-08-01 12:31 PM

Well looks like respected reporter young Tommy is to be freed today ... Obviously the case against him utter tosh ...

Freed ON BAIL to be retried for contempt.

Big love and hugs from antony1969 on Chatterbox to a true British hero

You speak for yourself on applauding law breaking as 'heroic'. Not in my name and i doubt any other law abiding poster on this forum either.

Bulletguy - 2018-08-01 1:06 PM

antony1969 - 2018-08-01 12:31 PM

Well looks like respected reporter young Tommy is to be freed today ... Obviously the case against him utter tosh ...

Freed ON BAIL to be retried for contempt.

Big love and hugs from antony1969 on Chatterbox to a true British hero

You speak for yourself on applauding law breaking as 'heroic'. Not in my name and i doubt any other law abiding poster on this forum either.

He's awaiting trial ... innocent till proven guilty ... Sounds like you've decided he's guilty already ... You and the lynch mob ... Utterly disgraceful

This is good news because it shows how our great British Justice system works. The decision puts paid to the lie that Judges are the enemies of the people or that they are inclined to some "lefty bias". To say I am proud of how the system works is an understatement. A good day for all of us Brits regardless of whether we are inclined to agree with Tommy Robinson's views or his agenda.

Violet1956 - 2018-08-01 2:39 PM

This is good news because it shows how our great British Justice system works. The decision puts paid to the lie that Judges are the enemies of the people or that they are inclined to some "lefty bias". To say I am proud of how the system works is an understatement. A good day for all of us Brits regardless of whether we are inclined to agree with Tommy Robinson's views or his agenda.

Veronica

He's only been freed on bail on the second charge of contempt on a " technicality "

Apparently the high court judge reckons the first trial was " too quick " !

Never heard that one before.

;-)

malc d - 2018-08-01 2:44 PM

Veronica

He's only been freed on bail on the second charge of contempt on a " technicality "

;-)

I would have to look into it in more depth Malc but my instinct is that if someone doesn't have enough time to prepare his/her defence then the fairness of any trial is compromised.

Violet1956 - 2018-08-01 2:53 PM

Veronica

;-)

I would have to look into it in more depth Malc but my instinct is that if someone doesn't have enough time to prepare his/her defence then the fairness of any trial is compromised.

I think that is the reason that the high court judge gave in this case - and maybe that's happening all the time - but I personally have never heard a trial being "too quick " before.

malc d - 2018-08-01 3:07 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-08-01 2:53 PM

Veronica

;-)

I think that is the reason that the high court judge gave in this case - and maybe that's happening all the time - but I personally have never heard a trial being "too quick " before.

"Technically flawed" apparently though the judge upheld the Canterbury ruling.

The founder of the English Defence League, is to be freed from prison after the court of appeal ordered that he should be retried on a contempt of court charge. At the court of appeal on Wednesday, the lord chief justice, Lord Burnett of Maldon, upheld the Canterbury ruling but said the ruling in Leeds was “flawed” and there should be a retrial.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/aug/01/tommy-robinson-freed-on-bail-after-court-quashes-conviction

Hes free ... Lets salute a true British patriot being free and also salute the thousands and thousands who've marched and protested against his ridiculous imprisonment ... Unlike someone on here who's already convicted him lets see if he gets a fair trial ... Sir Tommy Robinson maybe ???

The whole judgement can be found on the Telegraph website and is worth a read in its entirety for those that are interested.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/01/former-edl-leader-tommy-robinson-freed-judges-quash-contempt/

Paragraph 77 of the judgement summarises the defects in the contempt procedures and the order for his committal to prison by the Leeds Crown Court.

The trial at Leeds was the second of three trials and the third trial is scheduled to take place in September, hence the reporting restrictions are still in place. Seems that the order restricting publication was necessary to prevent any prejudice arising in relation to any subsequent trial and not part of an “establishment” cover up relating to offences of this type which some of his supporters still appear to believe and which it appears Tommy Robinson himself called into question in the video.

The order for his committal was in the wrong format such that he was denied the usual privileges that people who go to jail for contempt enjoy which are the same as those who are on remand (see paragraph 73 and 74 of the judgement) That is really bad in my view as such privileges are very important to a prisoner and their family. I wonder what form of redress is available for that particular part of the cock-up?

Violet1956 - 2018-08-02 8:56 AM

I wonder what form of redress is available for that particular part of the cock-up?

Interesting link Veronica though i cannot view the full judgement report on my laptop. Everyone is entitled to due process and trial irrespective of race, colour, creed, ethnicity etc so i would expect the prosecution at the second trial to have everything checked and double checked.

As for 'redress', apparently he's in pocket to the tune of £20.000 for starters. Does that count?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-wealth-supporters-far-right-prison-freed-crime-a8473536.html

Bulletguy - 2018-08-02 1:01 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-08-02 8:56 AM

I wonder what form of redress is available for that particular part of the cock-up?

Interesting link Veronica though i cannot view the full judgement report on my laptop. Everyone is entitled to due process and trial irrespective of race, colour, creed, ethnicity etc so i would expect the prosecution at the second trial to have everything checked and double checked.

As for 'redress', apparently he's in pocket to the tune of £20.000 for starters. Does that count?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-wealth-supporters-far-right-prison-freed-crime-a8473536.html

"In pocket" ... What price do you put on wrongful imprisonment ... Whatever folk have donated to cover his legal costs then that's good on them ... I'd imagine knowing how decent he is missing his family has been more important than any money ... How much will Windrush victims get ???

Lordy ... https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/02/tommy-robinson-solitary-confinement-23-5-hours-excrement-window/ ... That treatment could be seen as a 'shut up Tommy and stop being a silly boy' kinda treatment ... Utterly disgraceful ... They've made him bigger and better than before ... Its been great watching wet left sore ar$es getting all hot and bothered over his release ... The country loves him xxx

antony1969 - 2018-08-02 6:22 PM

Lordy ... https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/02/tommy-robinson-solitary-confinement-23-5-hours-excrement-window/ ... That treatment could be seen as a 'shut up Tommy and stop being a silly boy' kinda treatment ... Utterly disgraceful ... They've made him bigger and better than before ... Its been great watching wet left sore ar$es getting all hot and bothered over his release ... The country loves him xxx

If what Mr Robinson says is true, and I have no reason to doubt it, then the woeful inadequacies that beset our prisons are writ large. They are dangerous and inhospitable places, understaffed and wholly unable to protect the vulnerable. I’m no fan of his behaviour but I hope that his experiences will demonstrate to the large cohort that admire him that our prisons are suffering from inadequate resources to the extent that they are inhumane and not the cushy ride many choose to believe.

Violet1956 - 2018-08-02 8:00 PM

antony1969 - 2018-08-02 6:22 PM

If what Mr Robinson says is true, and I have no reason to doubt it, then the woeful inadequacies that beset our prisons are writ large. They are dangerous and inhospitable places, understaffed and wholly unable to protect the vulnerable. I’m no fan of his behaviour but I hope that his experiences will demonstrate to the large cohort that admire him that our prisons are suffering from inadequate resources to the extent that they are inhumane and not the cushy ride many choose to believe.

Me thinks it depends who you are and who's leant on ya to treat a certain prisoner a certain way ... Knowing a number of career criminals who take a spell inside as part of the job they dont all get treated like Mr Robinson ... As said before the powers that be have made him more dangerous than before he went inside ... A massive fail

Archived