Respected reporter arrested

antony1969

malc d - 2018-08-20 8:51 PM

antony1969 - 2018-08-20 5:51 PM

Could be one reason we have respected authors and reporters like Tommy telling the public how it is ... https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1031496142264123393 ... You gotta love Auntie Beeb

The " nameless man " is 29 yr old Salih Kater - charged with attempted murder.

( It says so under the BBCs picture ).

:-|

LOL.....the Tag Team twins don't 'do' BBC stuff as they consider it 'too leftist' and only look at pictures in the Daily Xenophobe or post up far right tweets. ;-)

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be one reason we have respected authors and reporters like Tommy telling the public how it is ... https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1031496142264123393 ... You gotta love Auntie Beeb

Its the headline Malc as you well know ... Keep on defending

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-20 10:20 PM

LOL.....the Tag Team twins don't 'do' BBC stuff as they consider it 'too leftist' and only look at pictures in the Daily Xenophobe or post up far right tweets. ;-)

Are you saying the BBC isn't left wing? 8-) .............

Blimey I bet you think they're pro Brexit too (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

• 1 month later...
Today is the start of the retrial of respected reporter Tommy Robinson , not that he had any kind of trial first time out ... Lets hope the authorities dont play dirty and give him a fair trial and he walks free able to carry on reporting on the many Muslim peado sex gangs Blighty has which seems to be something the wets dont like being made public ... Good luck Tommy from all on Chatterbox xxxxxx

Tommy Robinson and his apologists would do well to show more respect for the rules which govern the administration of justice. After all it is those rules which have led to him being able to secure a re-trial. I doubt that he fails to understand the irony of his predicament although that appears to be lost on some of his supporters.

Violet1956 - 2018-09-27 9:45 AM

Tommy Robinson and his apologists would do well to show more respect for the rules which govern the administration of justice. After all it is those rules which have led to him being able to secure a re-trial. I doubt that he fails to understand the irony of his predicament although that appears to be lost on some of his supporters.

Given your "hero" Kier Starmer fancies his chances of running a party that has to employ armed cops to protect its own Jewish MPs from it's own members at its own party conference I don't believe your the best person to judge the ability of others to understand irony Veronica

Guest pelmetman

Why are none of the journalists filming him turning up to court not being arrested???? *-) .......

Obviously hypocrisy is lost on those supporters of our So called justice system :D .......

I'd have thought his apologists would be only too happy with his accommodation into the prison system....after all some claim they are all holiday camps. ;-)

I suppose he'll be claiming 'mental torture' again without his own television and whining about the ethnicity of his 'neighbours'. *-)

TVLENNON.JPG.bc3283b86b88f1ba3e9f2f81530954a1.JPG

1 in 3 prisoners are Muslim in just one of our prisons ... Wow call me stoopid but that's about 30% init ... Our Muslim populations about 5% init ... Lordy that means those Muslims ain't behaving too well ... Thanks for that Princess that's the 1st useful thing ya'v posted and proves totally that crime runs mighty high in our Muslim community ... Wow

Update ... Respected reporter Tommy Robinson has had the case adjourned ... He thanked the thousands of supporters who greeted him outside court ... More than half a million signatures on his petition too ... Well done Mr Robinson xxx

Bulletguy - 2018-09-27 3:26 PM

antony1969 - 2018-09-27 2:55 PM

1 in 3 prisoners are Muslim in just one of our prisons ... Wow call me stoopid but that's about 30% init

No stupid, nowhere near but naturally it suits your agenda to exaggerate.

Errrrr stupid in your rush to have a go you didn't read my reply correctly ... Your link gives the figures for all prisons not the one prison I mentioned ... Try again ... Can't believe your defending those Muslim prison figures though ... Mind you do have a habit of defending dodgy stuff

antony1969 - 2018-09-27 3:44 PM

1 in 3 prisoners are Muslim in just one of our prisons ... Wow call me stoopid but that's about 30% init

Errrrr stupid in your rush to have a go you didn't read my reply correctly ... Your link gives the figures for all prisons not the one prison I mentioned ...

So what? We've got more than one prison.

Can't believe your defending those Muslim prison figures though ... Mind you do have a habit of defending dodgy stuff

How is quoting figures from an official sourced document (HMP briefings paper) "defending dodgy stuff"? And whats with the obsession about Muslims when Christians far outweigh the percentage of the former?

Mind you, you do have a habit of railing and ranting against all and anything concerning Muslims in their entirety. You're obsessed about them. *-)

pelmetman - 2018-09-27 1:17 PM

Why are none of the journalists filming him turning up to court not being arrested???? *-) .......

Obviously hypocrisy is lost on those supporters of our So called justice system :D .......

If the interests of justice demanded that reporting restrictions should be in place in respect of Tommy Robinson's retrial then such restrictions might prevent the journalists filming him outside the court. There are no such restrictions quite obviously because responsible journalists cognisant of the law don't breach it. Unlike our Tommy who demands that proper process is followed when he is on trial but is content to act in a manner which potentially denies that right to others.

I despair because we have been through this already including you being provided with links to the cases and the law that deals with contempt and in what circumstances reporting restrictions can be made. And don't forget reporting restrictions do not merely protect an accused, they protect complainants who may be denied the justice they are due unless they are imposed.

Violet1956 - 2018-09-27 5:09 PM

If the interests of justice demanded that reporting restrictions should be in place in respect of Tommy Robinson's retrial then such restrictions might prevent the journalists filming him outside the court. There are no such restrictions quite obviously because responsible journalists cognisant of the law don't breach it. Unlike our Tommy who demands that proper process is followed when he is on trial but is content to act in a manner which potentially denies that right to others.

Amazing isn't it how they squeal and wail when the boot is on the other foot?

I despair because we have been through this already including you being provided with links to the cases and the law that deals with contempt and in what circumstances reporting restrictions can be made. And don't forget reporting restrictions do not merely protect an accused, they protect complainants who may be denied the justice they are due unless they are imposed.

Oddly they can't (or refuse to) see that because they have no respect for the law and no concern for the victims. All they are concerned about is Yaxley-Lennon.

Bulletguy - 2018-09-27 4:13 PM

antony1969 - 2018-09-27 3:44 PM

Errrrr stupid in your rush to have a go you didn't read my reply correctly ... Your link gives the figures for all prisons not the one prison I mentioned ...

So what? We've got more than one prison.

Can't believe your defending those Muslim prison figures though ... Mind you do have a habit of defending dodgy stuff

How is quoting figures from an official sourced document (HMP briefings paper) "defending dodgy stuff"? And whats with the obsession about Muslims when Christians far outweigh the percentage of the former?

Mind you, you do have a habit of railing and ranting against all and anything concerning Muslims in their entirety. You're obsessed about them. *-)

Eh ... Your piles annoying ya ... We have got more than one prison princess and even I had worked that one out but you took my one prison comment and turned into all of em sweetheart dint ya ... Try keeping it real ... As for defending dodgy stuff princess its not me that defends the 5% of our population that make up 15% of our prison population and way more than that in high security and growing rapidly is it ... By the way princess that Christian prison population figure is way down on the Christian population figure aint it ... Your amazing

Bulletguy - 2018-09-27 5:47 PM

Oddly they can't (or refuse to) see that because they have no respect for the law and no concern for the victims. All they are concerned about is Yaxley-Lennon.

You might wanna look a little closer to home for those who have no respect for the law and its victims ... Like Mr Robinson I find the act of raping young underage girls because they are white trash disgusting ... Some it would seem would prefer to defend the attackers ... Yuk

antony1969 - 2018-09-27 6:58 PM

You might wanna look a little closer to home for those who have no respect for the law and its victims ... Like Mr Robinson I find the act of raping young underage girls because they are white trash disgusting ... Some it would seem would prefer to defend the attackers ... Yuk

Yet you aren't 'disgusted' by an idiot flouting the law which could easily have led to those girls being put through a retrial. Where is your respect for them? You have absolutely zero concept of due process. The only defending that i've seen on this thread Antony is your warped fervorous admiration for a football thug turned vile racist you openly call a 'respected reporter'. You're beyond help.

Bulletguy - 2018-09-27 8:25 PM

Yet you aren't 'disgusted' by an idiot flouting the law which could easily have led to those girls being put through a retrial. Where is your respect for them? You have absolutely zero concept of due process. The only defending that i've seen on this thread Antony is your warped fervorous admiration for a football thug turned vile racist you openly call a 'respected reporter'. You're beyond help.

Kinda sums you up ... Mr Robinson questions with good reason Islam ... Islam isnt a race so who when you claim hes being racist is he being racist to ??? ... Football thug ??? ya'll need to explain that one princess why is he a football thug ??? Taking the name of someone else dont make you a football thug , I could call myself Elvis dont make me a rock n roll legend do it sweetheart

antony1969 - 2018-09-27 8:33 PM

Kinda sums you up ... Mr Robinson questions with good reason Islam ... Islam isnt a race so who when you claim hes being racist is he being racist to ??? ...

He can question what the hell he likes......but not interfere with due process in the judicial system, an illegal action you appear to support. If you had any thought or respect for those girls in that trial you would agree putting a trial in jeopardy is the action of someone with total disregard and contempt for the law, but the only thoughts and respect you have are for Yaxley-Lennon.

Football thug ??? ya'll need to explain that one why is he a football thug ???

Convicted of leading a brawl involving 100 football fans, found guilty of using threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour, given a 12-month community rehabilitation order and a three-year ban from football by Luton magistrates, 150 hours of unpaid work and pay £650 in costs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-14278957

Bulletguy - 2018-09-27 9:17 PM

antony1969 - 2018-09-27 8:33 PM

Kinda sums you up ... Mr Robinson questions with good reason Islam ... Islam isnt a race so who when you claim hes being racist is he being racist to ??? ...

He can question what the hell he likes......but not interfere with due process in the judicial system, an illegal action you appear to support. If you had any thought or respect for those girls in that trial you would agree putting a trial in jeopardy is the action of someone with total disregard and contempt for the law, but the only thoughts and respect you have are for Yaxley-Lennon.

Football thug ??? ya'll need to explain that one why is he a football thug ???

Convicted of leading a brawl involving 100 football fans, found guilty of using threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour, given a 12-month community rehabilitation order and a three-year ban from football by Luton magistrates, 150 hours of unpaid work and pay £650 in costs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-14278957

If he could "question what the hell he likes" then the likes of you shouldn't have a problem with him , me or anyone questioning Islam but of course your usual name calling proves you doing have a major problem with anyone questioning your religion ... As for where my thoughts and respect are in regards to white underage girls being raped by Muslim gangs up and down our land by the thousands I have shown time and again that I think of the poor victims whereas your concern shamefully sits with others involved in the disgusting rapes

Mr Robinsons conviction is as you know utter cobbles ... Out of the 100 involved he was the only 1 arrested by the police ??? ... A target arrest ... Lets keep it real though you seem to have a problem with Mr Robinson and his "football thug" past but yet you defend your hero McDonnell who says he wants to go back in time and murder someone and threatens other women MPs ... You couldn't make it up ... Still after all these posts you've never condemned Muslim peado sex gangs raping white underage girls ... Wow ... https://news.sky.com/story/tommy-robinson-i-dont-care-if-i-incite-fear-of-muslims-11510534 ... Keep it up Tommy cos most dont care if you incite that hatred either in exposing its evils

Guest pelmetman

My problem is.... was he arrested to protect those on trial?.........Or was he arrested to make an example of folk who are vocal about the antics of a certain section of our population? *-) .........

As l understand the jury was already out deliberating when he was arrested........So he was hardly likely to affect the outcome was he? :-| ............

It's pretty obvious from the evidence on display at sentencing, that those found guilty of these crimes feel no guilt along with their families >:-( ..........

But hey lets use our So called Great British justice system kick those who feel disgusted eh? *-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-09-27 8:07 PM

Tommy Robinson's behaviour does not encourage anyone to show respect for the law. Nevertheless, it has to be acknowledged that his “sins” are not as grave as those committed by the men who have abused young girls in the most hideous of ways imaginable.

Maybe it's time they named a square after him? :-|.............Or a court of justice? :D ...........

antony1969 - 2018-09-28 6:33 AM

If he could "question what the hell he likes" then the likes of you shouldn't have a problem with him , me or anyone questioning Islam but...

Within the law.... something which seems anathema to you. Questioning a political or religious based opinion is one thing, interfering with due process in law is quite another and can rightly lead to arrest and prosecution. None of us get to cherry pick bits and pieces of law we like and ignore those we dislike.....and that includes Yaxley-Lennon who, along with his misguided fools appear to have no concept of due process.

Fwiw i'm glad freedom of speech affords idiots like Yaxley-Lennon to say what he believes as that gives decent sane minded people the opportunity to see what they are dealing with and counter and challenge them.....in exactly the same way it does with any 'hate preachers' whether they be Muslim, Christian, or any other faith or political persuasion.

Your pretence about not knowing Yaxley-Lennon has history of football thuggery was also farcical as it's long been common knowledge, just as his conviction over £160 grand mortgage fraud, passport fraud, all well documented with criminal cases, not to mention his refusal to condemn convicted paedophiles within his own ranks his band of followers told everyone to "keep the info among ourselves because we don't want the left rubbing our noses in the dirt...". And this is the example you admiringly call 'respected'.

Islam is not and never has been "my religion" either. You're being very silly again with your usual ridiculous claims all because you can't get your own way so throw a hissy fit.

Archived