Huddersfield grooming trial which nearly collapsed

Bulletguy

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 8:14 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 4:09 PM

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 7:47 AM

You sound disappointed the trial didn't collapse ...

Not sure how you manage to draw that conclusion though the facts are it came very close to that happening as mentioned in the report.

On the day the Muslim sex gang are found guilty of multiple rapes and violence towards young underage white girls , one as young as 11!!! you say nothing yet create a new thread about Mr Robinson ... I'll leave it for others to decide and I'm as guilty as anyone but I believe the creation of this thread is a new low ... Shocking

Care to point out where in that report a religious faith, if any, of those convicted is stated? :-S

John52 - 2018-10-20 8:00 AM

You sound disappointed the trial didn't collapse ... On the day the Muslim sex gang are found guilty of multiple rapes and violence towards young underage white girls , one as young as 11!!! you say nothing yet create a new thread about Mr Robinson ... I'll leave it for others to decide and I'm as guilty as anyone but I believe the creation of this thread is a new low ... Shocking

Again I'm struggling to understand your logic.

If Bullet had wanted the trial to collapse he would have been encouraging Yaxley-Lennon to derail it - or at least keeping quiet about it him like you.

Have you had your liquid lunch already?

Quite.

The report says "Asian men" ... Now surely I dont have to point out to you Asian men puts down a lot of other Asian men who have sod all to do with this type of racist abuse ... They are either Pakistanis or Muslims ... You take your pick instead of going for the easy Asian option

Asian men, or men of Asian parentage would be correct. So to describe them as "Muslim" is incorrect particularly as that's not known if any are, not to mention the obvious fact there are Muslims from varying world wide ethnicity and race, including white.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well you've now threatened me twice that your going to the mods ... Either do it or shut up ... I will say this though back in the day you posted to the exact mile how far away from Huddersfield town centre I lived ... I took you up on how you knew and your reply was I had previously disclosed where I live but of course on an open forum I hadn't and never would which I told your good self ... Having been told that you then changed tune and said you'd guessed it which of course again was a lie ... I then had 2 PM from members who would naturally be on your side not mine to show me how easy it was for a sad individual like you to find my address from.the info I had put on my profile ... Now if I could be bothered or it meant that much to me or you want to deny it I will spend some time and dig out the exact exchange we had and pass that on to Daniel before you go blabbing like a little whipped ar$e boy or you can just shut up

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 9:19 PM

Not sure how you manage to draw that conclusion though the facts are it came very close to that happening as mentioned in the report.

On the day the Muslim sex gang are found guilty of multiple rapes and violence towards young underage white girls , one as young as 11!!! you say nothing yet create a new thread about Mr Robinson ... I'll leave it for others to decide and I'm as guilty as anyone but I believe the creation of this thread is a new low ... Shocking

Care to point out where in that report a religious faith, if any, of those convicted is stated? :-S

You sound disappointed the trial didn't collapse ... On the day the Muslim sex gang are found guilty of multiple rapes and violence towards young underage white girls , one as young as 11!!! you say nothing yet create a new thread about Mr Robinson ... I'll leave it for others to decide and I'm as guilty as anyone but I believe the creation of this thread is a new low ... Shocking

If Bullet had wanted the trial to collapse he would have been encouraging Yaxley-Lennon to derail it - or at least keeping quiet about it him like you.

Quite.

The report says "Asian men" ... Now surely I dont have to point out to you Asian men puts down a lot of other Asian men who have sod all to do with this type of racist abuse ... They are either Pakistanis or Muslims ... You take your pick instead of going for the easy Asian option

Asian men, or men of Asian parentage would be correct. So to describe them as "Muslim" is incorrect particularly as that's not known if any are, not to mention the obvious fact there are Muslims from varying world wide ethnicity and race, including white.

They are from.Pskistani backgrounds and they are Muslim though apart from one ... I know it and you know.it ... They aren't Asian as Asian describes those from.countries who would have nothing to do with mass raping underage white girls ... We are looking for a link.in these gangs and that's it ... It.might not sit well with you but it's the truth just as Prolly 99% of football hooligans are white

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 9:39 PM

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 9:34 PM

Well you've now threatened me twice that your going to the mods ...

No i haven't and i quite clearly stated in my post at 4.34pm. I suggest you read more carefully before making more wrongful accusations.

Don't be silly the language and style is quite clearly a threat ... Now I don't care for silly idle threats so either put up or shut up

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 9:44 PM

No i haven't and i quite clearly stated in my post at 4.34pm. I suggest you read more carefully before making more wrongful accusations.

Don't be silly the language and style is quite clearly a threat ... Now I don't care for silly idle threats so either put up or shut up

You are unwisely misjudging this Antony as i don't see how i can make myself more clear than i already have.

1) You have continually alleged i posted your home address on this forum which i firmly denied.

2) I have asked you repeatedly to show this.......but you refuse.

3) You claim to have 'evidence'......but you refuse to show that too.

4) I've asked you to cease making this allegation....but you've persistently dropped it in posts on various other threads. Possibly 'baiting' maybe but only you would know that or why you keep doing it.

5) You then attempt turning my asking you to cease as "a threat"

So no, i am not going to "put up or shut up" any longer because i've had enough of you slinging this crazy allegation around and it's time it was properly sorted once and for all. Quite why you've persisted with this business i've absolutely no idea, but it must come to an end now.

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 9:41 PM

Quite.

They are from.Pskistani backgrounds and they are Muslim though apart from one ... I know it and you know.it ...

You believe they might be as you cannot specifically state with 100% irrefutable evidence 'they are Muslim'...because you have absolutely nothing to support that claim and have based it on pure assumption.

The report also doesn't mention anything specific to Pakistan either other than what Javid mentioned which was last month. The only other reference is from Sammy Woodhouse, a Rochdale abuse survivor who said, "Robinson and other far-right figures should not focus on abuse only by people they perceive to be Muslim.

“If they are going to talk about child rape, about the system and the failures, then they should be talking about it as a whole and not just by Pakistani Muslims,” she told Newsnight.

“The majority of paedophiles are actually white males.”

They aren't Asian as Asian describes those from.countries who would have nothing to do with mass raping underage white girls ...

Pakistan is an Asian country.

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 10:56 PM

You are unwisely misjudging this Antony as i don't see how i can make myself more clear than i already have.

1) You have continually alleged i posted your home address on this forum which i firmly denied.

4) I've asked you to cease making this allegation....but you've persistently dropped it in posts on various other threads. Possibly 'baiting' maybe but only you would know that or why you keep doing it.

So no, i am not going to "put up or shut up" any longer because i've had enough of you slinging this crazy allegation around and it's time it was properly sorted once and for all. Quite why you've persisted with this business i've absolutely no idea, but it must come to an end now.

Ive said you posted details about my address now haven't I so stop going all Hollywood ... Its here in black and white if I could be bothered looking for it as well you know ... Your threatening again "it must come to an end now" ... Your boring me with your keyboard warrior rubbish never mind anyone else ... I couldn't make it any more clearer do what you feel you have to do to make you feel better about yourself and if that means yet another visit to the head teacher then jog on

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 10:59 PM

Quite.

They are from.Pskistani backgrounds and they are Muslim though apart from one ... I know it and you know.it ...

You believe they might be as you cannot specifically state with 100% irrefutable evidence 'they are Muslim'...because you have absolutely nothing to support that claim and have based it on pure assumption.

The report also doesn't mention anything specific to Pakistan either other than what Javid mentioned which was last month. The only other reference is from Sammy Woodhouse, a Rochdale abuse survivor who said, "Robinson and other far-right figures should not focus on abuse only by people they perceive to be Muslim.

“If they are going to talk about child rape, about the system and the failures, then they should be talking about it as a whole and not just by Pakistani Muslims,” she told Newsnight.

They aren't Asian as Asian describes those from.countries who would have nothing to do with mass raping underage white girls ...

England is part of Europe but you wouldnt say European males would ya ... Now you keep on denying that a major problem with Pakistani/Muslims exists regarding raping underage white girls ... To be fair I dont care what you blindly accept regarding Pakistani/Muslim sex gangs because the truth is that is the background of the vast majority of abusers in these cases ... Now one of the victims says there are many more victims in Huddersfield that need to come forward and that the abuse still goes on and why wouldnt anyone want to believe her https://news.sky.com/story/huddersfield-grooming-gang-victim-says-there-are-more-girls-being-abused-11531192 ... I'll take the view os someone like Trevor Phillips over yours any day https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/839905/Rotherham-Trevor-Phillips-child-sex-abuse-Muslim-men-political-correctness ... Now off you trot to teacher

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 4:14 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-20 8:55 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 12:24 AM

This was the case almost derailed by idiot Yaxley-Lennon earlier this year by live streaming identities of those attending the court case which had reporting restrictions in place.

A judge paused jury deliberations in the second of three linked trials over fears that the far-right figurehead’s live stream of the case from outside Leeds Crown Court would result in the case collapsing and rapists going free.

Hundreds of thousands of people had watched Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, talk for more than an hour about Muslims and “jihad rape gangs” on 25 May.

The video violated blanket reporting restrictions imposed by Judge Geoffrey Marson QC in March to prevent defendants claiming juries had been prejudiced against them by reading about previous trials.

The order was due to automatically lift at the end of the third trial and was deemed “necessary for avoiding a substantial risk of prejudice to the administration of justice in these proceedings”.

Thankfully Yaxley-Lennons illegal activities were stopped after police arrested him and locked up and had he not been, this lot quite possibly could have walked free.

He's to face the Old Bailey next week on contempt of court charges.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-prison-jail-grooming-gangs-huddersfield-leeds-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html

Curious how pictures of Muslim Rapists entering court risk their trial collapsing? *-) ..........

And you know their faith, if any, by what exactly...........????

Balance of probabilities ;-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-10-21 9:31 AM

This was the case almost derailed by idiot Yaxley-Lennon earlier this year by live streaming identities of those attending the court case which had reporting restrictions in place.

A judge paused jury deliberations in the second of three linked trials over fears that the far-right figurehead’s live stream of the case from outside Leeds Crown Court would result in the case collapsing and rapists going free.

Hundreds of thousands of people had watched Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, talk for more than an hour about Muslims and “jihad rape gangs” on 25 May.

The video violated blanket reporting restrictions imposed by Judge Geoffrey Marson QC in March to prevent defendants claiming juries had been prejudiced against them by reading about previous trials.

The order was due to automatically lift at the end of the third trial and was deemed “necessary for avoiding a substantial risk of prejudice to the administration of justice in these proceedings”.

Thankfully Yaxley-Lennons illegal activities were stopped after police arrested him and locked up and had he not been, this lot quite possibly could have walked free.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-prison-jail-grooming-gangs-huddersfield-leeds-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html

Curious how pictures of Muslim Rapists entering court risk their trial collapsing? *-) ..........

Well on the balance of probabilities they wouldn't be Muslim.

antony1969 - 2018-10-21 8:01 AM

Now you keep on denying that a major problem with Pakistani/Muslims exists regarding raping underage white girls ...

Can you show that *-)

Or is it just another one of your false accusations, like your accusation someone posted your home address, that you just throw around? And respond with insults and changing the subject when ask to justify it.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-10-21 9:40 AM

*-) ...........

"The majority of British Pakistanis are Muslim; around 90 per cent of those living in England and Wales at the time of the 2011 UK Census stated their religion was Islam.[8][9] The majority are Sunni Muslims, with a significant minority of Shia Muslims. The UK also has one of the largest overseas Christian Pakistani communities; the 2011 census recorded around 17,000 Christian Pakistanis living in England and Wales, around 1 per cent of the Pakistani population of England and Wales."

Let me know if you cant understand plain English? ;-) ..........and I'll translate it to Loony Lefty Gibberish :D .......

pelmetman - 2018-10-21 10:18 AM

*-) ...........

"The majority of British Pakistanis are Muslim; around 90 per cent of those living in England and Wales at the time of the 2011 UK Census stated their religion was Islam.[8][9] The majority are Sunni Muslims, with a significant minority of Shia Muslims. The UK also has one of the largest overseas Christian Pakistani communities; the 2011 census recorded around 17,000 Christian Pakistanis living in England and Wales, around 1 per cent of the Pakistani population of England and Wales."

Let me know if you cant understand plain English? ;-) ..........and I'll translate it to Loony Lefty Gibberish :D .......

Can you please read the posts you quoted because I can't really explain it any clearer than that.

It states Muslim Rapists entering court

The majority of rapists entering court are not Muslims

John52 - 2018-10-21 9:47 AM

Now you keep on denying that a major problem with Pakistani/Muslims exists regarding raping underage white girls ...

Can you show that *-)

Or is it just another one of your false accusations, like your accusation someone posted your home address, that you just throw around? And respond with insults and changing the subject when ask to justify it.

You stick to your Royal/Daily Mail/Tory/Jimmy Saville bashing ... Leave the grown up talk to adults

antony1969 - 2018-10-21 12:00 PM

Can you show that *-)

You stick to your Royal/Daily Mail/Tory/Jimmy Saville bashing ... Leave the grown up talk to adults

Well I suppose that answers both my questions

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-10-21 11:12 AM

*-) ...........

Can you please read the posts you quoted because I can't really explain it any clearer than that.

I forgot your a loony lefty and hadn't understood what this thread that Bullet started was about *-) ...........

So do you have the figures for how many who were found guilty of rape of a "child" this year and were not Muslims ???? ;-) .......

Just askin >:-) ............

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-10-21 12:59 PM

Can you show that *-)

Well I suppose that answers both my questions

You keep asking those questions ;-) ..........

Your doing a wonderful job of educating those thinking of voting for Corbyn :D ..........

antony1969 - 2018-10-21 7:46 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 10:56 PM

Ive said you posted details about my address now haven't I..

Yes and you know it's a baseless allegation don't you, so why do you continually persist with it?

As i said in the post i've repeatedly asked you to show evidence of the allegation you've perpetuated.....but you refuse to show anything whatsoever. Hence the reason i've politely asked you to cease.

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 10:59 PM

Quite.

England is part of Europe but you wouldnt say European males would ya ...

Play as much whatboutery as you like it still won't alter the fact Pakistan is an Asian country so it's incorrect to say " they are not Asian men". In fact nowhere in the linked report does it mention their ethnicity, racial or religious background. Sammy Woodhouse, campaigner and survivor of the Rotherham abuse summed it up perfectly.

What is very important to note were the words of Nazir Afzal, former head of CPS who said, “This was not the work of Tommy Robinson and his cohorts, his lot nearly derailed it again. It was the bravery of victims and professionals.”

He previously told how the Rochdale case was “nearly lost” over far-right activity, which caused defence lawyers to claim the jury had been prejudiced.

“We had to fight to persuade court to allow trial to continue,”

“Those criminals came close to being freed and victims came close to getting no justice. Juries must decide on evidence, not on your opinion.”

John52 - 2018-10-21 12:59 PM

Can you show that *-)

Well I suppose that answers both my questions[/QUOT

When you learn to answer mine young un maybe I might return the favour

Jeez.......really?

You're stereotyping purely from skin colour and nothing else.....staggering! *-)

pelmetman - 2018-10-21 2:40 PM

John52 - 2018-10-21 11:12 AM

*-) ...........

I forgot your a loony lefty and hadn't understood what this thread that Bullet started was about *-) ...........

I know you rarely read past a headline to a linked report but isn't even that clear? It would be helpful if read the article you're posting about though.

Archived