Huddersfield grooming trial which nearly collapsed

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2018-10-21 3:36 PM

antony1969 - 2018-10-21 7:46 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 10:56 PM

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 9:44 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 9:39 PM

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 9:34 PM

Well you've now threatened me twice that your going to the mods ...

No i haven't and i quite clearly stated in my post at 4.34pm. I suggest you read more carefully before making more wrongful accusations.

Don't be silly the language and style is quite clearly a threat ... Now I don't care for silly idle threats so either put up or shut up

You are unwisely misjudging this Antony as i don't see how i can make myself more clear than i already have.

1) You have continually alleged i posted your home address on this forum which i firmly denied.

2) I have asked you repeatedly to show this.......but you refuse.

3) You claim to have 'evidence'......but you refuse to show that too.

4) I've asked you to cease making this allegation....but you've persistently dropped it in posts on various other threads. Possibly 'baiting' maybe but only you would know that or why you keep doing it.

5) You then attempt turning my asking you to cease as "a threat"

So no, i am not going to "put up or shut up" any longer because i've had enough of you slinging this crazy allegation around and it's time it was properly sorted once and for all. Quite why you've persisted with this business i've absolutely no idea, but it must come to an end now.

Ive said you posted details about my address now haven't I..

Yes and you know it's a baseless allegation don't you, so why do you continually persist with it?

As i said in the post i've repeatedly asked you to show evidence of the allegation you've perpetuated.....but you refuse to show anything whatsoever. Hence the reason i've politely asked you to cease.

God your a bore ... Listen carefully , I explained yesterday what you'd said regarding details of where I live ... I dont know which thread without being a bore like you in searching out they are on ... Now I have just looked at one of the PMs sent to me at that time and obviously the date is on it so I could I suppose spend a little time searching it out if you insist and if you insist and the content is as I say I will fully expect a full apology from yourself and an explanation as to how you knew exactly to the mile where I lived from the town centre and a good explanation as to why you changed your explanation to knowing where I live ... Do you want me to continue ???

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2018-10-21 3:47 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-21 9:31 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 4:14 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-20 8:55 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 12:24 AM

This was the case almost derailed by idiot Yaxley-Lennon earlier this year by live streaming identities of those attending the court case which had reporting restrictions in place.

A judge paused jury deliberations in the second of three linked trials over fears that the far-right figurehead’s live stream of the case from outside Leeds Crown Court would result in the case collapsing and rapists going free.

Hundreds of thousands of people had watched Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, talk for more than an hour about Muslims and “jihad rape gangs” on 25 May.

The video violated blanket reporting restrictions imposed by Judge Geoffrey Marson QC in March to prevent defendants claiming juries had been prejudiced against them by reading about previous trials.

The order was due to automatically lift at the end of the third trial and was deemed “necessary for avoiding a substantial risk of prejudice to the administration of justice in these proceedings”.

Thankfully Yaxley-Lennons illegal activities were stopped after police arrested him and locked up and had he not been, this lot quite possibly could have walked free.

He's to face the Old Bailey next week on contempt of court charges.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-prison-jail-grooming-gangs-huddersfield-leeds-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html

Curious how pictures of Muslim Rapists entering court risk their trial collapsing? *-) ..........

And you know their faith, if any, by what exactly...........????

Balance of probabilities ;-) ............

Jeez.......really?

You're stereotyping purely from skin colour and nothing else.....staggering! *-)

Stereotyping ??? ... That'll be like you describing folk as Brexit voters or places as Brexit supporting when it has nothing to do with the thread whatsoever

Guest pelmetman

This was the case almost derailed by idiot Yaxley-Lennon earlier this year by live streaming identities of those attending the court case which had reporting restrictions in place.

A judge paused jury deliberations in the second of three linked trials over fears that the far-right figurehead’s live stream of the case from outside Leeds Crown Court would result in the case collapsing and rapists going free.

Hundreds of thousands of people had watched Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, talk for more than an hour about Muslims and “jihad rape gangs” on 25 May.

The video violated blanket reporting restrictions imposed by Judge Geoffrey Marson QC in March to prevent defendants claiming juries had been prejudiced against them by reading about previous trials.

The order was due to automatically lift at the end of the third trial and was deemed “necessary for avoiding a substantial risk of prejudice to the administration of justice in these proceedings”.

Thankfully Yaxley-Lennons illegal activities were stopped after police arrested him and locked up and had he not been, this lot quite possibly could have walked free.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-prison-jail-grooming-gangs-huddersfield-leeds-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html

Curious how pictures of Muslim Rapists entering court risk their trial collapsing? *-) ..........

Jeez.......really?

You're stereotyping purely from skin colour and nothing else.....staggering! *-)

Nope *-) ...........You obviously either ignored or missed my link to the 2011 census which said 90% of British Pakistanis are Muslim ;-) ............

Even a well known British MP of Pakistani heritage..... Sajid Javid recognises that they have an issue :-| .......

No doubt though you'd know better than him? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-10-21 5:04 PM

Jeez.......really?

Nope *-) ...........You obviously either ignored or missed my link to the 2011 census which said 90% of British Pakistanis are Muslim ;-) ............

Even a well known British MP of Pakistani heritage..... Sajid Javid recognises that they have an issue :-| .......

No doubt though you'd know better than him? >:-) .......

He'd quite happily stereotype all Asian men though than admit the bleedin obvious

antony1969 - 2018-10-21 4:01 PM

No i haven't and i quite clearly stated in my post at 4.34pm. I suggest you read more carefully before making more wrongful accusations.

Don't be silly the language and style is quite clearly a threat ... Now I don't care for silly idle threats so either put up or shut up

You are unwisely misjudging this Antony as i don't see how i can make myself more clear than i already have.

1) You have continually alleged i posted your home address on this forum which i firmly denied.

4) I've asked you to cease making this allegation....but you've persistently dropped it in posts on various other threads. Possibly 'baiting' maybe but only you would know that or why you keep doing it.

So no, i am not going to "put up or shut up" any longer because i've had enough of you slinging this crazy allegation around and it's time it was properly sorted once and for all. Quite why you've persisted with this business i've absolutely no idea, but it must come to an end now.

Yes and you know it's a baseless allegation don't you, so why do you continually persist with it?

As i said in the post i've repeatedly asked you to show evidence of the allegation you've perpetuated.....but you refuse to show anything whatsoever. Hence the reason i've politely asked you to cease.

God your a bore ... Listen carefully , I explained yesterday what you'd said regarding details of where I live .

You said i'd "posted details of [your] home address" and you know that's untrue don't you? You claim to have evidence i have but each time i've asked you to provide this evidence you claim to have, you simply refuse. Why is that i wonder?

...how you knew exactly to the mile where I lived from the town centre.

That's not 'details of your home address' though is it? You seem to be confused between a home address, house number and street, and an area is. Vast difference between the two.

Jeez.......really?

So you agree now the linked report made no mention of ethnicity, race or religious faith (if any) of those prosecuted? Basing your assumption on 'probability' courtesy of Wiki is hardly credible is it but if you want to discuss the Muslim angle then i think you should take note of what Sammy Woodhouse said. After all she speaks from personal experience.

Bulletguy - 2018-10-21 5:35 PM

God your a bore ... Listen carefully , I explained yesterday what you'd said regarding details of where I live .

You said i'd "posted details of [your] home address" and you know that's untrue don't you? You claim to have evidence i have but each time i've asked you to provide this evidence you claim to have, you simply refuse. Why is that i wonder?

That's not 'details of your home address' though is it? You seem to be confused between a home address, house number and street, and an area is. Vast difference between the two.

Its "details" when its absolutely bloody spot on fella and you could have said any number of miles from Huddersfield town centre yet got it spot on as you'd obviously looked it up before which makes you one sad individual looking up the address details of another member ... Now I suggest after your threats to me that you either shut up about something thats making you look really silly or you pop off to teacher and complain ... I wont by the way shut up about your "details" sharing , I like others find it pretty sad so you decide

antony1969 - 2018-10-21 6:03 PM

Its "details" when its absolutely bloody spot on fella and you could have said any number of miles from Huddersfield town centre yet got it spot on as you'd obviously looked it up

I'm getting a bit tired of you taking this nonsense around in circles, the only reason for which that i can see is to avoid admitting you've been making a false allegation all along. From the above wording you're implying i've posted your full address (property number, name of street, and town/village).

Is that a "yes" or is it "no"?

Bulletguy - 2018-10-21 7:07 PM

Its "details" when its absolutely bloody spot on fella and you could have said any number of miles from Huddersfield town centre yet got it spot on as you'd obviously looked it up

I'm getting a bit tired of you taking this nonsense around in circles, the only reason for which that i can see is to avoid admitting you've been making a false allegation all along. From the above wording you're implying i've posted your full address (property number, name of street, and town/village).

I asked you earlier do you want me to find the thread where you posted to the mile where I live outside of Huddersfield town centre and on the very same thread you lied and lied again changing your reply as to how you knew how far out of Huddersfield I lived but you haven't answered so far to that question ... Now if seeking out where I live and posting to the mile where I live outside of Huddersfield town centre isnt posting details of my address then I dont know what is ... Now Ive said it again and I'll say it another time for you that you in your own time looked up my address from details I put on my profile , I'll carry on saying that but of course if you want to live up to your threat you jog on and tell teacher , either way your full of hot air ... Jog on

antony1969 - 2018-10-21 7:19 PM

I asked you earlier do you want me to find the thread where you posted to the mile where I live outside of Huddersfield town centre.

So it's now gone from "posted detail of home address" to "posted to the mile"!

So we can conclude from this latest shift of yours that it's a firm "no"....i have not posted detail of your home address on this forum and a firm "yes" that you've continually made an untruthful allegation all along. You've just confirmed this by changing the phrasing now though it's taken long enough to get you to fess up to it.

Bulletguy - 2018-10-21 7:40 PM

I asked you earlier do you want me to find the thread where you posted to the mile where I live outside of Huddersfield town centre.

So we can conclude from this latest shift of yours that it's a firm "no"....i have not posted detail of your home address on this forum and a firm "yes" that you've continually made an untruthful allegation all along. You've just confirmed this by changing the phrasing now though it's taken long enough to get you to fess up to it.

Well if Im so wrong and posting untruths I fully expect you after your numerous threats of yesterday to report me to the mods and if your correct I fully expect to receive a ban ... 2 things though if you dont report me then it means your threats are worthless and full of hot air and you totally know im telling the truth but most importantly if you do as I want you to and snitch and nothing comes from it then you certainly will have made yourself look even sillier than you are now ... Now please either shut up or put up you boring git ... Go look up others addresses if your stuck for sumat to do

antony1969 - 2018-10-21 7:53 PM

Well if Im so wrong and posting untruths I fully expect you after your numerous threats.....

The only "threat" you saw from me was when you finally realised you'd got your back to the wall and i was no longer prepared to put up with your bullish attitude continually perpetuating a false allegation, you've now confirmed was indeed false. There's been plenty of abuse coming from you though hasn't there and you've not shown yourself in a particularly good light at all over this matter.

That's good enough for me.....just a shame it was akin to getting blood out of a stone.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-10-21 5:44 PM

Jeez.......really?

So you agree now the linked report made no mention of ethnicity, race or religious faith (if any) of those prosecuted? Basing your assumption on 'probability' courtesy of Wiki is hardly credible is it but if you want to discuss the Muslim angle then i think you should take note of what Sammy Woodhouse said. After all she speaks from personal experience.

On the balance of probability I'm correct ;-) .........

Given the balance of your mind I have no doubt you struggle with reality 8-)..........

pelmetman - 2018-10-21 9:10 PM

Jeez.......really?

As you've sidestepped the question i put to you i'm taking that you agree the article made no mention of that. I'm disappointed you have no opinion on what Nazir Afzal or Sammy Woodhouse said though.

Bulletguy - 2018-10-21 8:50 PM

antony1969 - 2018-10-21 7:53 PM

Well if Im so wrong and posting untruths I fully expect you after your numerous threats.....

The only "threat" you saw from me was when you finally realised you'd got your back to the wall and i was no longer prepared to put up with your bullish attitude continually perpetuating a false allegation, you've now confirmed was indeed false. There's been plenty of abuse coming from you though hasn't there and you've not shown yourself in a particularly good light at all over this matter.

That's good enough for me.....just a shame it was akin to getting blood out of a stone.

You looked up my address and posted details on here about it ... There youve made your threats to me if i didn't stop repeating it ... Now off you pop and complain ... If you dont it means your full of hot air ... If you do and nothing happens as it shouldn't because it is the truth then you'll be made to look even more of a fool ... For the sake of everyone else do something but above all else shut up

Bulletguy - 2018-10-21 10:09 PM

Jeez.......really?

As you've sidestepped the question i put to you i'm taking that you agree the article made no mention of that. I'm disappointed you have no opinion on what Nazir Afzal or Sammy Woodhouse said though.

Afzal seems to have it spot on to me ... https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rochdale-grooming-prosecutor-nazir-afzal-13271237 ... "Our jails are filling up with Muslim prisoners yet the crimes they are committing are becoming a taboo subject" ... He goes on hes tried to talk and engage with the Muslim community but found its become "frustratingly difficult" ... You could do with listening to your own advice and listening to the man

Now if seeking out where I live and posting to the mile where I live outside of Huddersfield town centre isnt posting details of my address then I dont know what is .

Details of your address is obviously street and house number and you are being deliberately and ridiculously obtuse.

Just like your interpretation of reading the profile you posted as 'seeking out your address' *-)

Guest pelmetman

Jeez.......really?

The fact that the authorities chose not state their religion doesn't negate that on the "Balance of probabilities" 90% will be Muslim :D ..........

John52 - 2018-10-22 9:00 AM

Now if seeking out where I live and posting to the mile where I live outside of Huddersfield town centre isnt posting details of my address then I dont know what is .

Details of your address is obviously street and house number and you are being deliberately and ridiculously obtuse.

Just like your interpretation of reading the profile you posted as 'seeking out your address' *-)

In your view and your view to me means nothing as you've repeatedly shown your nothing more than a hypocrite

antony1969 - 2018-10-22 6:31 AM

Jeez.......really?

Afzal seems to have it spot on to me ...

Doesn't he just.....and i don't think anyone knew just how close the Rochdale case came to being derailed by the far right.

Nazir Afzal, the former chief prosecutor who led the Rochdale grooming trial, said: “This was not the work of Tommy Robinson and his cohorts, his lot nearly derailed it again. It was the bravery of victims and professionals.”

He previously told how the Rochdale case was “nearly lost” over far-right activity, which caused defence lawyers to claim the jury had been prejudiced.

“We had to fight to persuade court to allow trial to continue,” Mr Afzal wrote on Twitter. “Those criminals came close to being freed and victims came close to getting no justice. Juries must decide on evidence, not on your opinion.”

And then Sammy Woodhouse, a survivor of the Rotherham abuse who campaigns to raise awareness of sexual exploitation. So somebody with credibility and personal experience.

"Robinson and other far-right figures should not focus on abuse only by people they perceive to be Muslim.

“If they are going to talk about child rape, about the system and the failures, then they should be talking about it as a whole and not just by Pakistani Muslims,” she told Newsnight.

“The majority of paedophiles are actually white males.”

pelmetman - 2018-10-22 9:06 AM

Jeez.......really?

The fact that the authorities chose not state their religion doesn't negate that on the "Balance of probabilities" 90% will be Muslim :D ..........

It might not yet have occurred to you that whether on trial for shoplifting, child abuse or even murder, a persons faith (if any) is not on trial. Savile was Britains most prolific hebophile and also a practising Roman Catholic. Though Savile obviously managed to escape trial, his religious faith was never mentioned as that wasn't relevant to his offences.

Miss Woodhouse is a brave lady and it's good that your concerned for a victim ... Her opinion regarding Mr Robinson is the only one I've heard from the thousands of white underage victims we have so I suppose you have to put that in perspective ... I believe it might mention something about Mr Robinson in her book and doesnt she have a child to one of the Pakistani/Muslim rapists ???

Bulletguy - 2018-10-22 3:52 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-22 9:06 AM

Jeez.......really?

It might not yet have occurred to you that whether on trial for shoplifting, child abuse or even murder, a persons faith (if any) is not on trial. Savile was Britains most prolific hebophile and also a practising Roman Catholic. Though Savile obviously managed to escape trial, his religious faith was never mentioned as that wasn't relevant to his offences.

If Saville was part of a celebrity pedophile ring and the connection was the pedophiles celebrity that would be OK to say but we cant say a massive connection with most of these fellas is that they are Muslim ... Can we say they mostly come from Pakistani backgrounds or is that offensive , you'd still prefer Asian ... How any sane person can question there link is unreal ... I would have thought we all want to tackle this and other sex crimes , maybe Im wrong

When an Imam says the sex gangs are "inextricably linked" through being Muslim and "deliberately targeted white vulnerable girls" you have to listen ... Though he was talking about yet another Music sex gang its the same for Huddersfield or any of the many up and down the country ... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10061217/Imams-promote-grooming-rings-Muslim-leader-claims.html ... Well said him

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-10-23 6:25 AM

When an Imam says the sex gangs are "inextricably linked" through being Muslim and "deliberately targeted white vulnerable girls" you have to listen ... Though he was talking about yet another Music sex gang its the same for Huddersfield or any of the many up and down the country ... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10061217/Imams-promote-grooming-rings-Muslim-leader-claims.html ... Well said him

Bullet wont believe him ;-) ...........He's to blinkered to accept the truth *-) .......

Archived