Huddersfield grooming trial which nearly collapsed

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-10-22 3:43 PM

“The majority of paedophiles are actually white males.”[/i]

No sh*t Sherlock *-) ........

Seeing as 82% of the UK population are White British.....and only 5% of the population is Muslim ......and only 1.84% are Pakistani ;-) .........

If we don't have a Asian grooming gang problem in our country, then those percentages will be reflected by those locked up for child rape in our prisons wont they Bullet? :-| .......

Curiously the authorities don't produce figures for the ethnicity of those convicted of sex crimes, unlike those convicted of terrorism *-) ...........

But seeing as that 5% and 1.84% fill 15% of our prisons, I guess in the absence of official data we'll have to make our own assumptions (?) ..........

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-10-23 9:38 AM

Those Hungarians rightly found guilty of sex trafficking Hungarian women here in Blighty should if Bullet has his way be described as Europeans or even EU members when describing em I suppose

You seem to be saying the EU should ban all countries who have criminals in them. *-)

If we legalised prostitution we could control it, instead of leaving it to criminals to control it.

Unfortunately legalising prostitution is politically difficult.

Prostitution would be much safer for girls and punters than it is now

But still some unsavoury aspects which would be blamed on the politicians who had legalised it :-S

antony1969 - 2018-10-22 9:35 AM

In your view and your view to me means nothing as you've repeatedly shown your nothing more than a hypocrite

Can you quote where I've been shown to be a hypocrite *-)

I've been accused of being a hypocrite, but thats not the same thing.

John52 - 2018-10-23 11:52 AM

antony1969 - 2018-10-23 9:38 AM

Those Hungarians rightly found guilty of sex trafficking Hungarian women here in Blighty should if Bullet has his way be described as Europeans or even EU members when describing em I suppose

You seem to be saying the EU should ban all countries who have criminals in them. *-)

If we legalised prostitution we could control it, instead of leaving it to criminals to control it.

Unfortunately legalising prostitution is politically difficult.

Prostitution would be much safer for girls and punters than it is now

But still some unsavoury aspects which would be blamed on the politicians who had legalised it :-S

I "seem to be saying the EU should ban all countries who have criminals in them" ... If I do thats your interpretation and not what I meant at all ... Regarding prostitutes I agree

John52 - 2018-10-23 11:58 AM

antony1969 - 2018-10-22 9:35 AM

In your view and your view to me means nothing as you've repeatedly shown your nothing more than a hypocrite

Can you quote where I've been shown to be a hypocrite *-)

I've been accused of being a hypocrite, but thats not the same thing.

Like you say I heard it on the radio but I'll give you a clue your homeless stance and your empty property

pelmetman - 2018-10-23 8:15 AM

No it was a lady by the name Sammy Woodhouse who quoted that, not me. Now, as she is a survivor of Rotherham who now campaigns for better awareness, i think she's far better qualified than you, i or for that matter anyone else on the subject, don't you agree?

antony1969 - 2018-10-23 12:09 PM

Like you say I heard it on the radio but I'll give you a clue your homeless stance and your empty property

Can't solve the housing crisis without houses. So my 'homeless stance' is we should allow more housebuilding - on the so - called 'green belt' where necessary.

Since I am not one of those people standing in the way of that I can't see how you interpret my stance as hypocritical.

John52 - 2018-10-23 1:45 PM

Can't solve the housing crisis without houses. So my 'homeless stance' is we should allow more housebuilding - on the so - called 'green belt' where necessary.

Since I am not one of those people standing in the way of that I can't see how you interpret my stance as hypocritical.

Another boreathon ... You preach about the homeless yet have a property you hardly ever use ... Hypocrite ... Like those who preach about helping refugees and even though they can don't take any in ... Hypocrites ... Like those who preach about living in a multicultural country yet live in whites only areas ... Hypocrites

I take it the op believes in everything the MSM reports?

Tommy didn't break any laws, he was very careful on what he did, and said that day, in fact he even attended a course to educate himself on competent of court at his own cost. He only spoke about things that were already in the public domain.

Outside the course, he even asked a security guard outside the court where he was allowed too stand, and not allowed to stand.

Word of advice OP, don't believe what crap the MSM narrative reports, do you research and look at alternative news reporting. :-S

Watch the video below for FACTS.

Also, if you are not yet awake, the EU population displacement is well and truly in force now, even in the US recently. Illegal, mass immigration is where housing is going in the UK, when in actual fact the army veterans who are homeless should be put first, not ignored, and left of the streets to live.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-10-23 1:12 PM

No it was a lady by the name Sammy Woodhouse who quoted that, not me. Now, as she is a survivor of Rotherham who now campaigns for better awareness, i think she's far better qualified than you, i or for that matter anyone else on the subject, don't you agree?

I'd agree she's brave to get on with her life ;-) .........

Whether she's detached enough to know the full implications of what she's been a part of is debatable :-| .......

Especially if she is now being groomed by the PC brigade instead *-) .......

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-10-23 1:45 PM

Seeing as you like to bleat on about the homeless constantly........Whilst leaving your house empty for months on end makes you a Grade A Hypocrite >:-) .........

Wow, what an interesting development, I didn't see that coming, although I did wonder why the Judge had required both sides to make legal submissions before the retrial was scheduled to take place. I must admit I lost interest in Tommy Robinson's speech after ten minutes or so. He may or may not have a good defence in relation to the allegation of contempt but it is not possible to tell from his video or other press reports whether his protestations are valid. This whole episode could turn out to be a seminal moment as far as the need to refine the law of contempt and the procedural rules that are to be followed where contempt is alleged. All in all I think there are reasons to be cheerful. Our justice system has afforded Tommy Robinson access to law and that can only be a good thing. That's why I remain a patriot and proud to be a Brit.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-10-23 7:47 PM

Our justice system has afforded Tommy Robinson access to law and that can only be a good thing. That's why I remain a patriot and proud to be a Brit.

Really?...........Does he have access to legal aid? :-| .........

pelmetman - 2018-10-23 7:23 PM

Whether she's detached enough to know the full implications of what she's been a part of is debatable :-| .......

Jeeez....."brave to get on with her life"? Is that the best you can muster? :-| As for your last point.....is that really meant to be taken seriously? If so it comes over as pretty twisted.

Lets have another look at what she said as i'd like to read your viewpoint on each. To make it easy to follow we can do it sentence by sentence with simple choice of answer.

1) "Robinson and other far-right figures should not focus on abuse only by people they perceive to be Muslim.

Agree...or disagree?

2) “If they are going to talk about child rape, about the system and the failures, then they should be talking about it as a whole and not just by Pakistani Muslims,” she told Newsnight.

Agree.....or disagree?

3) “The majority of paedophiles are actually white males.”

Agree.......or disagree?

Violet1956 - 2018-10-23 7:47 PM

Wow, what an interesting development, I didn't see that coming, although I did wonder why the Judge had required both sides to make legal submissions before the retrial was scheduled to take place. I must admit I lost interest in Tommy Robinson's speech after ten minutes or so. He may or may not have a good defence in relation to the allegation of contempt but it is not possible to tell from his video or other press reports whether his protestations are valid. This whole episode could turn out to be a seminal moment as far as the need to refine the law of contempt and the procedural rules that are to be followed where contempt is alleged. All in all I think there are reasons to be cheerful. Our justice system has afforded Tommy Robinson access to law and that can only be a good thing. That's why I remain a patriot and proud to be a Brit.

He's outside the Old Bailey saying he has no freedom of speech.....yet he's on a stage right outside with p.a. system performing to his sycophants. *-)

This registered domain name was bought by Rebel Media over 17 months ago....just two days after gatecrashing a trial live streaming to the internet from inside the court buildings where four men were on trial at Canterbury.

Amazingly convenient foresight....or preparing for a 'battle' they hadn't yet 'constructed'?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Df68MwEXUAA6Hzp.jpg

Bulletguy - 2018-10-23 9:54 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-23 7:23 PM

Jeeez....."brave to get on with her life"? Is that the best you can muster? :-| As for your last point.....is that really meant to be taken seriously? If so it comes over as pretty twisted.

Lets have another look at what she said as i'd like to read your viewpoint on each. To make it easy to follow we can do it sentence by sentence with simple choice of answer.

1) "Robinson and other far-right figures should not focus on abuse only by people they perceive to be Muslim.

Agree...or disagree?

2) “If they are going to talk about child rape, about the system and the failures, then they should be talking about it as a whole and not just by Pakistani Muslims,” she told Newsnight.

Agree.....or disagree?

3) “The majority of paedophiles are actually white males.”

Agree.......or disagree?

How many white girl victims ??? 1000s and 1000s ... Her opinion is one out of those thousands to which she's entitled ... Interesting youve never talked about the victims before apart from this young lady ... pure coincidence of course that she obviously dislikes Mr Robinson ... Fantastic that at last youve got on board and seem to be concerned about the victims ... Maybe you could help this one Chelsey Wright

antony1969 - 2018-10-24 6:23 AM

Violet1956 - 2018-10-23 9:53 PM

How has the legal system lost Antony? Seems to be working to me.

Locking Mr Robinson up within days of the alleged offence then having to let him out is the legal system working to you is it ???

Yes. He has challenged the lawfulness of the procedures under which he was sent to prison and has been allowed to do that. He hasn't been absolved as yet. His lawyers have successfully argued that a decision should be made by the Attorney General as to whether he should continue to be tried for contempt. A legal system that provides avenues of redress to people that may have suffered an injustice is one that is working. If it transpires that the Attorney General decides he should not be tried again then that might be because the evidence is insufficient to support a prosecution or that it is not in the public interest for there to be a re-trial. It remains to be seen whether the original decision was the right one. It would be "jumping the gun" to say that he was innocent or guilty of contempt at this stage.

Violet1956 - 2018-10-24 8:52 AM

antony1969 - 2018-10-24 6:23 AM

Violet1956 - 2018-10-23 9:53 PM

How has the legal system lost Antony? Seems to be working to me.

Locking Mr Robinson up within days of the alleged offence then having to let him out is the legal system working to you is it ???

Yes. He has challenged the lawfulness of the procedures under which he was sent to prison and has been allowed to do that. He hasn't been absolved as yet. His lawyers have successfully argued that a decision should be made by the Attorney General as to whether he should continue to be tried for contempt. A legal system that provides avenues of redress to people that may have suffered an injustice is one that is working. If it transpires that the Attorney General decides he should not be tried again then that might be because the evidence is insufficient to support a prosecution or that it is not in the public interest for there to be a re-trial. It remains to be seen whether the original decision was the right one. It would be "jumping the gun" to say that he was innocent or guilty of contempt at this stage.

It makes you wonder had Mr Robinson not had such fantastic public backing if our wonderful legal system would be putting right a wrong ... Me thinks not

Archived