Boris! Boris! Boris!...........

Guest pelmetman

Barryd999 - 2019-12-06 5:39 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-06 5:10 PM

Excellent news B-) ........

Another LOSER packs her bags >:-) ........

You think its right that a civil servant should be put in a position where she has to lie to hide what the serial liar Johnson is up to with the USA our drugs and the NHS? yeah of course you do. *-)

Johnsons lies just trip off the tongue with such regularity it's easy to see why he shares an affinity with the most prolific liar of all; https://think.iafor.org/a-linguistic-look-at-the-worlds-most-prolific-liar/

The Pelmets of this world are subservient acolytes of The Johnson Cult who have no moral compass and see honesty and truth as 'a weakness' and excuse it by screeching they are "losers". Quite sad really but shows the depravity to which politics and some people in this country has sunk to.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2019-12-06 6:43 PM

You think its right that a civil servant should be put in a position where she has to lie to hide what the serial liar Johnson is up to with the USA our drugs and the NHS? yeah of course you do. *-)

Johnsons lies just trip off the tongue with such regularity it's easy to see why he shares an affinity with the most prolific liar of all; https://think.iafor.org/a-linguistic-look-at-the-worlds-most-prolific-liar/

The Pelmets of this world are subservient acolytes of The Johnson Cult who have no moral compass and see honesty and truth as 'a weakness' and excuse it by screeching they are "losers". Quite sad really but shows the depravity to which politics and some people in this country has sunk to.

You're being a bit hard on Dave. He isn't a true acolyte of Johnson, just a fair-weather friend. Dave just wants Brexit (for reasons that remain completely unclear), and Johnson says he'll get Brexit done, so Dave will vote for a Johnson led government. Dave just wants his referendum "win" at whatever cost, by whatever means. What the Daves of the world should really do is look beyond the short term, and think about how the precedents created by Johnson's constitutional machinations may be used to their disadvantage by a future government of a different colour. Genies are notoriously difficult to re-bottle! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-06 7:05 PM

Genies are notoriously difficult to re-bottle! :-D

Precisely ;-) ...........

So what do you think a hung Parliament will achieve? :-| ..........

Are you like Barry hoping us Brexiteers will die off? *-) ..........

Bulletguy - 2019-12-06 6:43 PM

You're being a bit hard on Dave. He isn't a true acolyte of Johnson, just a fair-weather friend. Dave just wants Brexit (for reasons that remain completely unclear), and Johnson says he'll get Brexit done, so Dave will vote for a Johnson led government. Dave just wants his referendum "win" at whatever cost, by whatever means. What the Daves of the world should really do is look beyond the short term, and think about how the precedents created by Johnson's constitutional machinations may be used to their disadvantage by a future government of a different colour. Genies are notoriously difficult to re-bottle! :-D

Yes i know he's like a cock on a vane whirring around whichever way the wind blows....Farage, the Sainted Theresa (that flirtation didn't last long), back to throw 25 quid at Farages company, oh errrm, how about that Johnson bloke? Hhmm yep this looks good as he tells plenty of whopping big porkies....so they both share that in common even though Pelmet once opened a thread asking, "Would you really want Boris as PM?" and went on to say, "looks like he'd sell his Granny if there was a buyer".

Pelmet can't see beyond short term....he's "won" his blue passport (to be made in France), 3-pin plugs are safe, and swapped one set of brown faces for another. Still no timings for this "oven ready Brexit bun" though. No idea what gas mark or how long in the oven.

Fast Pat - 2019-12-06 9:30 PM

Inequality is essential for the spirit of envy

There we see the true Johnson. As one poster says, notice how he is much more articulate without all the bumbling when he says things he actually believes in. All those working class voters and Brexiteers from disadvantaged areas he is conning need to see this. What a Twaat.

When and where? Do you know?

Guest pelmetman

Not forgetting a good dose of anti British hatred is useful too isn't it Paddy? ;-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-06 11:58 PM

There we see the true Johnson. As one poster says, notice how he is much more articulate without all the bumbling when he says things he actually believes in. All those working class voters and Brexiteers from disadvantaged areas he is conning need to see this. What a Twaat.

Come off it Barry *-) ........

Corbyn & Co hate the working class :-| .........

They even hate being British 8-) .........

In fact that's all Nasty Grandpa stands for......HATE & ENVY >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/dec/05/election-polls-uk-2019-latest-opinion-poll-tracker

I like the "Guardians" Poll of Polls B-) ...........

As it compares where the parties are now to where they were in the 2017 election >:-) ..........

Prolly best if Bullet and DaftPart don't look (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 8:00 AM

Says it all now you can only defend BoJo by trying to change the subject to Jeremy Corbyn.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-07 8:56 AM

Says it all now you can only defend BoJo by trying to change the subject to Jeremy Corbyn.

Boris has already got my vote twice B-) .............

Corbyn and his ilk will never get anything from me but my sheer contempt >:-( .........

I could see some logic there if success was based on merit .

The elephant in the room is that Her Unelected Majesty the Queen & Hangers On stand as an example to us all that however clever you are,and however hard you work, you will never get the top job unless you are born into it.

Most of the wealth is still inherited.

Wheras those born into poverty don't have much chance - which is bad for us as well as them because their abilities are wasted.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-07 9:05 AM

I could see some logic there if success was based on merit .

The elephant in the room is that Her Unelected Majesty the Queen & Hangers On stand as an example to us all that however clever you are,and however hard you work, you will never get the top job unless you are born into it.

Most of the wealth is still inherited.

Wheras those born into poverty don't have much chance - which is bad for us as well as them because their abilities are wasted.

I reckon the Queen is probably the most successful Monach in the world ;-) ..........

With a work ethic that shames our feckless :-| .........

Define poverty?.........Does 6 people living in a 2 bed rented flat qualify? 8-) ..........

If so.......I can only put my success down to not thinking I was a victim B-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 9:14 AM

I reckon the Queen is probably the most successful Monach in the world ;-) ..........

That may be so depending on how you define success ...and whether you believe all the sh*te put out by her spin doctors presenting her with a middle class image despite her lifestyle - but the point is that she was born into the job so would have got the top job whether she was any good or not. Like Prince Andrew was effectively born into the job of UK trade envoy >:-(

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-07 9:48 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 9:14 AM

That may be so depending on how you define success ...and whether you believe all the sh*te put out by her spin doctors presenting her with a middle class image despite her lifestyle - but the point is that she was born into the job so would have got the top job whether she was any good or not. Like Prince Andrew was effectively born into the job of UK trade envoy >:-(

I'd rather believe her sh*te than your Lefty Loser sh*te (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

I feel sorry for all the folk who could have achieved something with theirs lives, but instead fell for your Communist/Lefty cobblers that they're victims of the state *-) .........

I guess some folk are just born gullible :-| ...........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-07 9:51 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 9:01 AM

What sort of person votes for a PM that conspired to have a journalist beaten up?

Your post implies someone was beaten up ;-) .........

Was anyone beaten up? :-| ........

Nope.........So just more Lefty Lies *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 10:50 AM

John52 - 2019-12-07 9:51 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 9:01 AM

What sort of person votes for a PM that conspired to have a journalist beaten up?

Your post implies someone was beaten up ;-) .........

Was anyone beaten up? :-| ........

Nope.........So just more Lefty Lies *-) .........

Nope.

The fact BoJo failed as usual is beside the point

I said conspired to have beaten up

but you set up a straw man to knock down

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/14/journalist-stuart-collier-boris-johnson-phone-call-darius-guppy-demands-apology

pelmetman - 2019-12-06 8:10 PM

1 So what do you think a hung Parliament will achieve? :-| ..........

2 Are you like Barry hoping us Brexiteers will die off? *-) ..........

1 The best long-term economic outcome for the UK. What else?

2 You will, at much the same speed as remainers but, Brexiters are being replaced more slowly than remainers!

Ultimately, we are all remainers - it's just that Brexiters have adopted the Canute approach to tides. :-D

Your post is just a desperate rant with zero substance......a bit like Johnsons pet mantra. Explain what you perceive Labour as a whole (you referred to as the "& co") "hate" about "being British" and "hate the working class".

I'm curious to know more and please try to make it a bit more substantial than your usual tweet like response.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-07 11:36 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-06 8:10 PM

1 So what do you think a hung Parliament will achieve? :-| ..........

2 Are you like Barry hoping us Brexiteers will die off? *-) ..........

1 The best long-term economic outcome for the UK. What else?

2 You will, at much the same speed as remainers but, Brexiters are being replaced more slowly than remainers!

Ultimately, we are all remainers - it's just that Brexiters have adopted the Canute approach to tides. :-D

1 .....Seems to me the rest of the world is "chunttering" at the bit to do deals with the 5th largest ECONOMY IN THE WORLD B-) .........

2..... Anno Domini.......No offence Brian ;-) .......But it seems like a race between your age and my liver 8-) .......

3 .....You forget in Selfish untouched East Sussex :D ........

Most of us grow older and wiser as their locality gets over run en mass with strangers who cant speak English *-) .....

Archived