Boris! Boris! Boris!...........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-07 1:20 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 8:00 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-06 11:58 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-12-06 9:30 PM

Inequality is essential for the spirit of envy

There we see the true Johnson. As one poster says, notice how he is much more articulate without all the bumbling when he says things he actually believes in. All those working class voters and Brexiteers from disadvantaged areas he is conning need to see this. What a Twaat.

When and where? Do you know?

Come off it Barry *-) ........

Corbyn & Co hate the working class :-| .........

They even hate being British 8-) .........

In fact that's all Nasty Grandpa stands for......HATE & ENVY >:-) .........

Your post is just a desperate rant with zero substance......a bit like Johnsons pet mantra. Explain what you perceive Labour as a whole (you referred to as the "& co") "hate" about "being British" and "hate the working class".

I'm curious to know more and please try to make it a bit more substantial than your usual tweet like response.

You hate me dontcha? :D ........

P1010899.JPG.e23f40a13a9f7bdae5e714411f0160cc.JPG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-12-07 9:35 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-07 1:20 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 8:00 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-06 11:58 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-12-06 9:30 PM

Inequality is essential for the spirit of envy

There we see the true Johnson. As one poster says, notice how he is much more articulate without all the bumbling when he says things he actually believes in. All those working class voters and Brexiteers from disadvantaged areas he is conning need to see this. What a Twaat.

When and where? Do you know?

Come off it Barry *-) ........

Corbyn & Co hate the working class :-| .........

They even hate being British 8-) .........

In fact that's all Nasty Grandpa stands for......HATE & ENVY >:-) .........

Your post is just a desperate rant with zero substance......a bit like Johnsons pet mantra. Explain what you perceive Labour as a whole (you referred to as the "& co") "hate" about "being British" and "hate the working class".

I'm curious to know more and please try to make it a bit more substantial than your usual tweet like response.

You hate me dontcha? :D ........

You're avoiding the question i asked you.....i suspect because once again you have no logical answers at all and find you've dug yourself into yet another hole after making daft comments. *-)

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 8:23 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-07 11:36 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-06 8:10 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-06 7:05 PM

Genies are notoriously difficult to re-bottle! :-D

Precisely ;-) ...........

1 So what do you think a hung Parliament will achieve? :-| ..........

2 Are you like Barry hoping us Brexiteers will die off? *-) ..........

1 The best long-term economic outcome for the UK. What else?

2 You will, at much the same speed as remainers but, Brexiters are being replaced more slowly than remainers!

Ultimately, we are all remainers - it's just that Brexiters have adopted the Canute approach to tides. :-D

1 .....Seems to me the rest of the world is "chunttering" at the bit to do deals with the 5th largest ECONOMY IN THE WORLD B-) .........

2..... Anno Domini.......No offence Brian ;-) .......But it seems like a race between your age and my liver 8-) .......

3 .....You forget in Selfish untouched East Sussex :D ........

Most of us grow older and wiser as their locality gets over run en mass with strangers who cant speak English *-) .....

Ferkin ell! You must have been really thick as a teenager then. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-12-07 11:54 PM

John McDonnell has a master's degree in economics

More Lies *-) ..........

"Upon leaving education, McDonnell held a series of unskilled jobs. After marrying his first wife, he studied for A-levels at night school at Burnley Technical College, and at the age of 23, he moved to Hayes in Greater London, attended Brunel University, and earned a bachelor's degree in government and politics.[13][14] During this period, he helped his wife run a small children's home in Hayes, and was active on behalf of his local community and for National Union of Public Employees. After completing his master's degree in politics and sociology at Birkbeck, University of London"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McDonnell

He's got 2 degrees..........Both in talking bollox's (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-08 8:23 AM

More Lies *-) ..........

"Upon leaving education, McDonnell held a series of unskilled jobs. After marrying his first wife, he studied for A-levels at night school at Burnley Technical College, and at the age of 23, he moved to Hayes in Greater London, attended Brunel University, and earned a bachelor's degree in government and politics.[13][14] During this period, he helped his wife run a small children's home in Hayes, and was active on behalf of his local community and for National Union of Public Employees. After completing his master's degree in politics and sociology at Birkbeck, University of London"

He's got 2 degrees..........Both in talking bollox's (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Old FlacidPart struggles with the truth , Ive noticed that ... McDonnell is highly qualified in calling for a female Tory MP to be lynched , saluting students who were "kicking the $hit" out of London protesting and celebrating those brave IRA murderers that killed British military and innocent civilians by having a plaque for them in his office etc etc

More Lies *-) ..........

It's even in your quote which i've emboldened to make it easier for you to read!!! *-)

OK so not in economics but a Masters degree in politics and sociology. I don't think you have the faintest clue of the level required to obtain a Masters degree. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-08 1:41 PM

More Lies *-) ..........

It's even in your quote which i've emboldened to make it easier for you to read!!! *-)

OK so not in ***economics*** but a Masters degree in politics and sociology. I don't think you have the faintest clue of the level required to obtain a Masters degree. :-|

Thanks for confirming that Fartpart lied (lol) (lol) (lol)..............

pelmetman - 2019-12-08 2:41 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-08 1:41 PM

More Lies *-) ..........

OK so not in ***economics*** but a Masters degree in politics and sociology. I don't think you have the faintest clue of the level required to obtain a Masters degree. :-|

Thanks for confirming that Fartpart lied (lol) (lol) (lol)..............

I confirmed your inability to READ you own quote you'd copied from wiki.......it was easy. *-)

Dave. You spent three and a half years telling us polls were meaningless yet every day, all day you scatter the forum with the best polls that show the Tories leading the race for the election. Whats the point? So far its following a similar pattern to 2017, as of a couple of days ago as much as 40% of voters were undecided and the polls dont count for tactical voting or I think the surge in young people registering to vote.

I dunno how it will pan out, could be a Tory landslide but Im certainly not listening to the polls. They were miles out last time. What makes you think they will be right this time?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-09 11:09 AM

Dave. You spent three and a half years telling us polls were meaningless yet every day, all day you scatter the forum with the best polls that show the Tories leading the race for the election. Whats the point? So far its following a similar pattern to 2017, as of a couple of days ago as much as 40% of voters were undecided and the polls dont count for tactical voting or I think the surge in young people registering to vote.

I dunno how it will pan out, could be a Tory landslide but Im certainly not listening to the polls. They were miles out last time. What makes you think they will be right this time?

"General election 2019: Tory voters are 'coming home' to Boris, polling chief says as research shows lead at 14 points"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/12/09/general-election-brexit-boris-johnson-corbyn-latest-news-conservative/

:D ............

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 11:40 AM

"General election 2019: Tory voters are 'coming home' to Boris, polling chief says as research shows lead at 14 points"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/12/09/general-election-brexit-boris-johnson-corbyn-latest-news-conservative/

Your just doing it again. Finding the poll that most favours your preferred outcome. You have done this for three and a half years with Brexit. Whats the point?

As I said Im watching them with half an eye of semi interest open as I just dont know if they can be relied upon.

I just saw this one on DS from ICM research which narrows the lead down to just six points.

CON: 42% (-)

LAB: 36% (+1)

LDEM: 12% (-1)

BREX: 3% (-)

via @ICMResearch, 06 - 09 Dec

So which one is going to be somewhere near? Maybe neither. One thing that does seem to be common is the Tories have flatlined at 42%. Just depends if Labour can squeeze the LimbDem vote a bit more in the right places and I think they have a lot of activity planned in the next couple of days and of course millions of people are still undecided.

In a nutshell anything could happen. Just keep posting those large gap polls though if it makes you feel better.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-09 4:28 PM

Your just doing it again. Finding the poll that most favours your preferred outcome. You have done this for three and a half years with Brexit. Whats the point?

As I said Im watching them with half an eye of semi interest open as I just dont know if they can be relied upon.

I just saw this one on DS from ICM research which narrows the lead down to just six points.

So which one is going to be somewhere near? Maybe neither. One thing that does seem to be common is the Tories have flatlined at 42%. Just depends if Labour can squeeze the LimbDem vote a bit more in the right places and I think they have a lot of activity planned in the next couple of days and of course millions of people are still undecided.

In a nutshell anything could happen. Just keep posting those large gap polls though if it makes you feel better.

Nope ;-) ........

I'm using your bible >:-) ........

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/dec/08/election-polls-uk-2019-latest-opinion-poll-tracker-tories-labour

......and they compare current polls to 2017 >:-) .........

So your only hope of a hung Parliament is via tactical voting ........or as some might say "rigging" the vote in certain areas *-) ...........

Which worked in Peterborough >:-( ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 4:34 PM

Nope ;-) ........

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/dec/08/election-polls-uk-2019-latest-opinion-poll-tracker-tories-labour

So your only hope of a hung Parliament is via tactical voting ........or as some might say "rigging" the vote in certain areas *-) ...........

Except tactical voting isn't rigging at all. The former is perfectly legal where the latter as used in the referendum, isn't. Third world countries run rigged voting....truly shocking that UK went down the same path three years ago.

An essential for every self respecting true patriot who doesn't want to sit by and see this country trashed into wrack and ruin by disaster capitalist backers of Johnson and his right wing extremists. Time to put an end to their nonsense.

Tactical voting guide 2019: the 50 seats where it is vital to keep the Tories out

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/08/tactical-voting-guide-2019-keep-tories-out-remain-voter-general-election?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-09 5:39 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 4:34 PM

Nope ;-) ........

Except tactical voting isn't rigging at all. The former is perfectly legal where the latter as used in the referendum, isn't. Third world countries run rigged voting....truly shocking that UK went down the same path three years ago.

An essential for every self respecting true patriot who doesn't want to sit by and see this country trashed into wrack and ruin by disaster capitalist backers of Johnson and his right wing extremists. Time to put an end to their nonsense.

Tactical voting guide 2019: the 50 seats where it is vital to keep the Tories out

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/08/tactical-voting-guide-2019-keep-tories-out-remain-voter-general-election?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

What's sauce for the Nasty Grandpa.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7770559/How-vote-tactically-Boris-Johnson-Brexit-line.html

Is sauce for Boris >:-) ..........

Well, BoJo showed his true colours today! When he couldn’t even be bothered to look at that dreadful photo of the child forced to receive treatment on the floor of a hospital. Surely now people will see what he and his rich Tory mates stand for, themselves and their rich backers, the rest of can go to hell (where, eventually I’m sure we’ll meet him one day)

ChrisCM - 2019-12-09 10:26 PM

Well, BoJo showed his true colours today! When he couldn’t even be bothered to look at that dreadful photo of the child forced to receive treatment on the floor of a hospital. Surely now people will see what he and his rich Tory mates stand for, themselves and their rich backers, the rest of can go to hell (where, eventually I’m sure we’ll meet him one day)

Not only that. He tried to nick the journalists phone who was trying to show him the photo. What a buffoon. Once again he is caught off script and cannot hardly string two words together. He was so bamboozled he even forgot to get his phrase "Get Brexit done" in. Chances are that phrase will become his "Strong and stable". (lol)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-10 7:24 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 5:50 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7770559/How-vote-tactically-Boris-Johnson-Brexit-line.html

So JC is the nasty one *-)

How can you ignore BoJo conspiring to have a journalist beaten up?

Was a journalist beaten up? ;-) ..............

NO *-) .......

So stop spreading LOSER LIES :-|..........

Guest pelmetman

Having had the pleasure of being left to rot for 24 hours in a A&E corridor when LABOUR was in power ;-) .........

I'll take the picture as proof that NHS A&E is no better than it was when it was run by Blair & Brown :-| .......

pelmetman - 2019-12-10 7:42 AM

John52 - 2019-12-10 7:24 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 5:50 PM

So JC is the nasty one *-)

How can you ignore BoJo conspiring to have a journalist beaten up?

Was a journalist beaten up? ;-) ..............

NO *-) .......

Did I say a journalist beaten up? ;-) ..............

NO *-) .......

and answer the question: How can you ignore BoJo CONSPIRING TO HAVE a journalist beaten up?

pelmetman - 2019-12-10 7:47 AM

Having had the pleasure of being left to rot for 24 hours in a A&E corridor when LABOUR was in power ;-) .........

Yawn.......so you keep telling us. *-)

Which party was in power when you recovered 24 hours later from 'rotting'? ;-)

I'll take the picture as proof that NHS A&E is no better than it was when it was run by Blair & Brown :-| .......

The Tory coalition have certainly done a lot of damage in their 10 year reign. A&E closures, hospital closures, mental health care virtually abandoned, Radiography and nursing degree courses at risk of closure, community care at risk, not to mention the staffing shortages.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2019/dec/10/next-nhs-staff-shortages-will-include-radiographers-as-courses-close

Archived