Boris! Boris! Boris!...........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2019-12-09 10:43 PM

Not only that. He tried to nick the journalists phone who was trying to show him the photo.

What a buffoon. Once again he is caught off script and cannot hardly string two words together.

He was so bamboozled he even forgot to get his phrase "Get Brexit done" in.

Chances are that phrase will become his "Strong and stable". (lol)

But constantly repeating the phrase " Get Brexit Done " does seem to be working up north among lifelong Labour voters who want to leave the EU.

They are prepared to put up with more food banks if it means we get out of the EU.

These are strange times indeed. It will be one of the most interesting general elections we've ever had.

;-)

malc d - 2019-12-10 10:51 AM

Not only that. He tried to nick the journalists phone who was trying to show him the photo.

What a buffoon. Once again he is caught off script and cannot hardly string two words together.

But constantly repeating the phrase " Get Brexit Done " does seem to be working up north among lifelong Labour voters who want to leave the EU.

They are prepared to put up with more food banks if it means we get out of the EU.

These are strange times indeed. It will be one of the most interesting general elections we've ever had.

;-)

Strange indeed.....nobody seems to know what temps or times are required for the clowns "oven ready Get Brexit done". Even Fanny Craddock had recipes (of a kind) and here she shows how to stuff a Turkey who voted for Christmas. Punishing stuff! 8-)

;-)

Sadly you are correct. The general opinion up here is "we want what we voted for!" And they think Johnson is going to give them that. When you politely explain that the north east is going to suffer the most and show them the figures that came from the government they just go quiet. There is very little discussion. No cries of project fear. Just silence. Now that could be for a variety of reasons, we just don't know.

If they vote for Johnson and Brexit up here though they really will get what they deserve.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-10 12:03 PM

;-)

Sadly you are correct. The general opinion up here is "we want what we voted for!" And they think Johnson is going to give them that. When you politely explain that the north east is going to suffer the most and show them the figures that came from the government they just go quiet. There is very little discussion. No cries of project fear. Just silence. Now that could be for a variety of reasons, we just don't know.

If they vote for Johnson and Brexit up here though they really will get what they deserve.

I know that Westminster has ignored the north of England for decades but I didn't realise that the EU had given them such a rough time. That has only come to light since the referendum - so I suspect we should blame the Westminster Village media for keeping that quiet.

:-(

Barryd999 - 2019-12-10 12:03 PM

;-)

Bewilderment at dark skies appearing over the promised sunlit uplands? ;-)

pelmetman - 2019-12-10 7:42 AM

John52 - 2019-12-10 7:24 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 5:50 PM

What's sauce for the Nasty Grandpa.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7770559/How-vote-tactically-Boris-Johnson-Brexit-line.html

Is sauce for Boris >:-) ..........

So JC is the nasty one *-)

How can you ignore BoJo conspiring to have a journalist beaten up?

Was a journalist beaten up? ;-) ..............

NO *-) .......

So stop spreading LOSER LIES :-|..........

Now be fair Dave, so far as I know John is neither a lawyer nor a politician. By contrast, last night, Robert Buckland QC (among others, but especially him), the Justice Secretary, was telling definite untruths on that Question Time Special program. So if a Justice Secretary, ex court recorder, QC, and qualified lawyer, can tell deliberate porkies for political purposes, how can you fault a mere forum contributor over-egging his cake a bit! Who needs truth, after all? :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-10 5:11 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-10 7:42 AM

John52 - 2019-12-10 7:24 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 5:50 PM

What's sauce for the Nasty Grandpa.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7770559/How-vote-tactically-Boris-Johnson-Brexit-line.html

Is sauce for Boris >:-) ..........

So JC is the nasty one *-)

How can you ignore BoJo conspiring to have a journalist beaten up?

Was a journalist beaten up? ;-) ..............

NO *-) .......

So stop spreading LOSER LIES :-|..........

Now be fair Dave, so far as I know John is neither a lawyer nor a politician. By contrast, last night, Robert Buckland QC (among others, but especially him), the Justice Secretary, was telling definite untruths on that Question Time Special program. So if a Justice Secretary, ex court recorder, QC, and qualified lawyer, can tell deliberate porkies for political purposes, how can you fault a mere forum contributor over-egging his cake a bit! Who needs truth, after all? :-D

I'm not saying all Labour politicians lie ;-) ...........

Some speak the honest truth >:-) ..........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7775979/Labours-John-Ashworth-trashes-party-secret-recording-saying-voters-stand-Corbyn.html

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-12-12 9:52 AM

Our final #GE2019 Westminster voting intention on behalf of the @Telegraph, is as follows:

CON 41% (-)

LAB 36% (+3)

LD 12% (-)

Other 11% (-3)

9th - 10th Dec

(changes from Savanta ComRes/Sunday Telegraph, Dec 7th)

https://t.co/SwZAJxFqTk https://t.co/PRibInIPwE

For events during the year, see 2019 in the United Kingdom.

Pollster/client(s) Date(s)

conducted Area Sample

size Con Lab Lib Dem SNP Plaid Cymru Green Brexit UKIP Change UK Other Lead

Survation 10–11 Dec GB 2,395 45% 34% 9% 4% 1% 3% 3% – – 1% 11%

Panelbase 10–11 Dec GB 3,174 43% 34% 11% 4% 0% 3% 4% - - - 9%

Opinium 10–11 Dec GB 3,005 45% 33% 12% 4% 0% 2% 2% – – 1% 12%

Deltapoll 9–11 Dec GB 1,818 45% 35% 10% 4% 0% 3% 4% – – 0% 10%

Kantar 9–11 Dec GB 2,815 44% 32% 13% 4% 0% 3% 3% – – 1%

Is that a average of +10 points? ;-) ............

Guest pelmetman

Cheers Boris and my fellow Brexiteers B-) ..........

I'm having my first glass of Boris Brexit Bubbles :-D ..........

I may over indulge today 8-) ............

2019 election result breakdown:

Tories: 43.6%

Brexit: 2%

DUP: 0.8%

Total pro Brexit parties: 46.4%

Labour: 32.1%

Lib Dem: 11.5%

SNP: 3.9%

Green 2.7%

Sinn Fein: 0.6%

Plaid: 0.5%

Alliance 0.4%

Total pro 2nd ref/Remain: 51.7% [with 1.6% going to "Other"... presumably the Speaker and minor parties]

Hardly a resounding mandate for a Brexit of Boris' choosing. But thanks to FPTP, that's what Boris'll get.

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 12:35 PM

Cheers Boris and my fellow Brexiteers B-) ..........

I'm having my first glass of Boris Brexit Bubbles :-D ..........

I may over indulge today 8-) ............

Once scotland leaves, the tories will have no use for the working class and BoJo has strengthened the far right to the point where majority or not they will own him.

I believe that one nation Toryism is dead and that liberal democracy in this country is also dead. We have trumpified our politics and the same kind of voter has done it here too. Old, white, angry and ignorant.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-13 5:11 PM

2019 election result breakdown:

Tories: 43.6%

Brexit: 2%

DUP: 0.8%

Total pro Brexit parties: 46.4%

Labour: 32.1%

Lib Dem: 11.5%

SNP: 3.9%

Green 2.7%

Sinn Fein: 0.6%

Plaid: 0.5%

Alliance 0.4%

Total pro 2nd ref/Remain: 51.7% [with 1.6% going to "Other"... presumably the Speaker and minor parties]

Hardly a resounding mandate for a Brexit of Boris' choosing. But thanks to FPTP, that's what Boris'll get.

Tuff Titty Loser >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-13 5:17 PM

Old, white, angry and ignorant.

4 Questions? ;-) ........

1......Am I older than you?

2......Are you not white?

3......Am I angry? (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

4......Am I ignorant because I didn't believe your Communist, anti Semitic, terrorist sympathizing Bullsh*t?.......

Then I'm guilty as charged >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 5:25 PM

4......Am I ignorant because I didn't believe your Communist, anti Semitic, terrorist sympathizing Bullsh*t?.......

1) Irrelevant

2) Irrelevant

3) Yes - you showed it in your last icon >:-)

4) Yes - because you thought Democracy was Communist, anti Semitic, terrorist sympathizing Bullsh*t

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-13 5:32 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 5:25 PM

1) Irrelevant

2) Irrelevant

3) Yes - you showed it in your last icon >:-)

4) Yes - because you thought Democracy was Communist, anti Semitic, terrorist sympathizing Bullsh*t

5........You Lost :D .........Get over it Loser (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Archived