Boris! Boris! Boris!...........

Guest pelmetman

John52 - 2019-12-17 6:57 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-17 6:46 AM

John52 - 2019-12-17 6:37 AM

Why ask me - Just Google how much you 'Winners' are sending us to put up with BoJo :D

eg;

"In 2018/19, public spending per person in the UK as a whole was £9,584. In England, it was £9,296 (3% below the UK average). This compares with:

Scotland: £11,247 (17% above the UK average)

Wales: £10,656 (11% above the UK average)

Northern Ireland £11,590 (21% above the UK average)."

https://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/SN04033

:D

PS: Now BoJo doesn't need the DUP votes we should be in line for greatest chunk of your tax money :D

Not what I asked for ... Google again

You can google it if you are interested

As long as BoJo keeps sending us your money to buy our votes I ain't bovvered :D

(awaits spelling and grammar lesson from Funster John ;-) )

I'll translate ... You don't know ... Regards

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS: Now BoJo doesn't need to buy the DUP votes (if he ever did as the DUP were never going to vote for JC, but he gave them your money just to be sure) we should be in first place for greatest chunk of your tax money :D

Good luck with that. I think Nicolas big gob has just put the kybosh on that one. :D

747 - 2019-12-17 9:43 AM

PS: Now BoJo doesn't need to buy the DUP votes (if he ever did as the DUP were never going to vote for JC, but he gave them your money just to be sure) we should be in first place for greatest chunk of your tax money :D

Good luck with that. I think Nicolas big gob has just put the kybosh on that one. :D

Not as much as BoJo's big gob is putting the kybosh on the pound :-S

pelmetman - 2019-12-20 8:05 AM

"Boris Johnson's 'new dawn' Brexit Bill returns to Commons today after PM vowed to 'get the vote wrapped up for Christmas"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7812153/Boris-Johnson-accused-binning-compromises-Brexit-Bill-returns-Commons.html

Its gonna be a Good Friday B-) .............

BoJo will do what he always does - leave his pooper scoopers to clear up his mess. Which in this case will drag on for years.

You still haven't explained how any of this benefits YOU.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-20 8:23 AM

You wouldn't understand because your lefty brain cell cant see the benefit of stopping free movement of Romanian pickpockets whilst encouraging Indian Brain surgeons ;-) ............

pelmetman - 2019-12-20 8:28 AM

You wouldn't understand because your lefty brain cell cant see the benefit of stopping free movement of Romanian pickpockets whilst encouraging Indian Brain surgeons ;-) ............

What makes you think that the only Indians that will want to come here will all be Brain surgeons? India wants free movement of people. I dont remember them saying we want free movement of Brain Surgeons. I guess most countries that want a trade deal will want the same thing.

Also as you chase away European workers, you know the ones we need but have choices what makes you think the romanian pickpockets will also clear off? You do realise the Australian style points system that has been resurrected was designed to encourage immigration and we have had a points system since 2008 anyway. Whichever way you look at it we still need foreign workers. In fact dont be surprised if Immigration rises. Poor old Lion headed Tim not nice but dim cant get Pigs in blankets for his Wetherspoons pubs because of a lack of EU workers in the meat factories. (lol)

pelmetman - 2019-12-20 3:47 PM

"Britain is FINALLY on course to leave the EU on January 31 after MPs vote by 358 to 234 for Boris Johnson’s divorce deal"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7812153/Boris-Johnson-accused-binning-compromises-Brexit-Bill-returns-Commons.html

World King wins again........Losers Lose again (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

It's true that the ' Leavers ' lost the Brexit vote.

It will be a few years before we know who won the Brexit argument.

:-|

malc d - 2019-12-20 4:01 PM

"Britain is FINALLY on course to leave the EU on January 31 after MPs vote by 358 to 234 for Boris Johnson’s divorce deal"

Pelmet posted the same link and the same tripe on his other thread only 2 minutes apart.......comes to something when that desperate, he constantly bumps his own threads with identical links. *-)

pelmetman - 2019-12-20 8:28 AM

Be easier for you to go to India for one :-S

Bulletguy - 2019-12-20 5:09 PM

Pelmet posted the same link and the same tripe on his other thread only 2 minutes apart.......comes to something when that desperate, he constantly bumps his own threads with identical links. *-)

Both him and Bracket are obsessed with calling everyone losers. Maybe they never "won" anything before I dunno. I dont feel like I have lost anything. I think on the morning after the election I might have said "Fcuk Me sideways" or words to that effect but that was about it.

Who will be the actual losers here remains to be seen. I just feel divorced from it all to be honest. Dont have to worry about money, a job or a mortgage. If the cities and towns become more desolate and crime infested it wont effect me. To be honest. I dunno why I even bothered to try and stop Brexit. Feck it. Let em get on with it. I Dont even have kids FFS!.

I do think there will be a "Bullseye" moment though for many "Ave a looook at what ya cud ave won". The irony being that it will be those that think they are the winners now that have the most to lose.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-20 5:51 PM

Both him and Bracket are obsessed with calling everyone losers. Maybe they never "won" anything before I dunno.......

Pelmet believes he's "won" security from terrorism in UK.......which is odd coming from a bloke who spends half the year outside the UK in a country where he "spends 1000's every month". ;-)

Bulletguy - 2019-12-20 6:21 PM

Both him and Bracket are obsessed with calling everyone losers. Maybe they never "won" anything before I dunno.......

Pelmet believes he's "won" security from terrorism in UK.......which is odd coming from a bloke who spends half the year outside the UK in a country where he "spends 1000's every month". ;-)

I find that odd as most of the top security experts and rozzers reckon we will be less secure post Brexit and I think most (if not all) of our terrorist attacks have been from home grown Brits.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-20 10:04 PM

I find that odd as most of the top security experts and rozzers reckon we will be less secure post Brexit and I think most (if not all) of our terrorist attacks have been from home grown Brits.

Indeed as we may be outside the EU intelligence sharing network.

But how do you make the Mad Hatter understand intelligence sharing :-S

Rather odd that you show concern and listen to "top security experts" when it comes to Brexit related security issues yet you poo-poo and claim our "top security experts" are wrong when they warn we have 23000 Jihadis in this country ??? ... Seems to me you believe the "top security experts" you want to believe Barry and given youve just voted Labour who's Shadow Home Secretary called for the abolition of MI5 your post as usual stinks of hypocrisy

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-12-21 7:51 AM

Few other countries in the world would let a company like this be grabbed by US speculators. Slipping it out 10pm the last Friday before Christmas was sneaky Andrea Leadsom dodging flak for selling out British industry https://t.co/fjtZC8IEBm

Kevin Maguire on Twitter

Why are you complaining? :-S ............

If your Surrender Monkey Corbyn had got in they'd of gone bust anyway *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-12-21 9:07 AM

Few other countries in the world would let a company like this be grabbed by US speculators. Slipping it out 10pm the last Friday before Christmas was sneaky Andrea Leadsom dodging flak for selling out British industry https://t.co/fjtZC8IEBm

Kevin Maguire on Twitter

If your Surrender Monkey Corbyn had got in they'd of gone bust anyway *-) ........

Leave aside the daft diversionary tactic.

This is now on your guys watch, simple question are you happy that this deal has gone through?

Fast Pat - 2019-12-21 9:26 AM

Kevin Maguire on Twitter

This is now on your guys watch, simple question are you happy that this deal has gone through?

Frightening to think that Andrea Leadsom is allowed to make any decisions that concern our defence.

She is the person who said that she would make a better Prime Minister than Theresa May, because Theresa May hasn't got children.

p.s. I should think that Dave will continue to include Corbyn in all his diversionary tactics for some months yet.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-12-21 9:34 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-12-21 9:26 AM

Kevin Maguire on Twitter

Frightening to think that Andrea Leadsom is allowed to make any decisions that concern our defence.

From Fartparts link..........

"In September the government intervened in the takeover, citing national security concerns.

But in a statement on Friday, Business Secretary Andrea Leadsom said she was satisfied the risks that had been identified had been mitigated "to an acceptable level" - and allowed the deal to go ahead.

Mrs Leadsom said the decision had been "meticulously thought over" and came after she took advice from the defence secretary and the deputy national security adviser"

Seems to me Andrea Leadsom has done her due diligence checks ;-) ...........

Just as Joe public did last Thursday by putting their "X" in the RIGHT box (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Birdbrain - 2019-12-21 7:40 AM

Rather odd that you show concern and listen to "top security experts" when it comes to Brexit related security issues yet you poo-poo and claim our "top security experts" are wrong when they warn we have 23000 Jihadis in this country ??? ... Seems to me you believe the "top security experts" you want to believe Barry and given youve just voted Labour who's Shadow Home Secretary called for the abolition of MI5 your post as usual stinks of hypocrisy

Did I say they were wrong? I bet I said the crap you read in the Mail and Brexpress were sensationalising by describing 23000 people who are on the radar as being Jihadis / Terrorists. I think the number the rozzers considered real threats was about 3000. 23000 Jihadis? Thats a fecking army of military extremist types. Not very good are they? There was never any question of MI5 being abolished either.

pelmetman - 2019-12-21 9:43 AM

"In September the government intervened in the takeover, citing national security concerns.

But in a statement on Friday, Business Secretary Andrea Leadsom said she was satisfied ……...

Just as Joe public did last Thursday by putting their "X" in the RIGHT box (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

So - as I suspected - it was Leadsom who made the decision !

p.s. Very clever to add your obligatory reference to Corbyn - without actually mentioning his name - -

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-12-21 10:26 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-21 9:43 AM

But in a statement on Friday, Business Secretary Andrea Leadsom said she was satisfied ……...

So - as I suspected - it was Leadsom who made the decision !

p.s. Very clever to add your obligatory reference to Corbyn - without actually mentioning his name - -

;-)

Yep and yep ;-) ...........

Given the context of Fartparts attempt to suggest Leadsom was making a thoughtless decision about the UK's security ;-) ............

It's only fair to point out that the UK dodged a much more dangerous Bullet last Thursday B-) ...........

Archived