Boris! Boris! Boris!...........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-12-15 8:50 AM

There is nothing as pathetic as a bad loser. *-)

I don't think you will see me on Chatterbox much from now on. It offends me to think that a number of British men have turned into whining children, without any backbone.

Tantrums and tears are not becoming for an adult male.

They've always been pathetic ;-) ........

Which is why Loser Baiting is our favourite non contact blood sport on Chatterbox :D ..........

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-12-15 9:07 AM

I don't think you will see me on Chatterbox much from now on. It offends me to think that a number of British men have turned into whining children, without any backbone.

Which is why Loser Baiting is our favourite non contact blood sport on Chatterbox :D ..........

Just keep sending us your money, Winner ;-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-15 9:43 AM

We can afford to now we'll soon be a billion + a month better off >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 10:12 AM

We can afford to now we'll soon be a billion + a month better off >:-) ...........

Great - we can increase our ransom demands then B-)

BoJo won't want to go down in history as the PM that broke up the UK .. lost Faslane ... Balmoral ...

So he'll be even more generous with your 'foreign aid' money than he was to Jennifer Arcuri :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-15 10:26 AM

BoJo won't want to go down in history as the PM that broke up the UK .. lost Faslane ... Balmoral ...

So he'll be even more generous with your 'foreign aid' money than he was to Jennifer Arcuri :D

That's an excellent idea of how to spend the billions of foreign aid money we waste abroad B-) ........

Giving to Scotland will at least keep it in the UK :D ..........

Actually thats a good point. Scotland is just over an hour from here. If I buy a property in Scotland say up near Gretna or Dumfries do I automatically become a Scottish resident? If so and Johnson has to buy off Scotland to retain it by throwing loads of money at it then maybe ill get a grant to build a pool or summat and if he doesnt and Scotland leaves and becomes an EU member ill still be an EU citizen. Win win!!

Well we may as well make the most of it eh? (lol)

Barryd999 - 2019-12-15 11:15 AM

Actually thats a good point. Scotland is just over an hour from here. If I buy a property in Scotland say up near Gretna or Dumfries do I automatically become a Scottish resident? If so and Johnson has to buy off Scotland to retain it by throwing loads of money at it then maybe ill get a grant to build a pool or summat and if he doesnt and Scotland leaves and becomes an EU member ill still be an EU citizen. Win win!!

Cant you go much further up where internet connection is difficult

Birdbrain - 2019-12-15 12:14 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-15 11:15 AM

Cant you go much further up where internet connection is difficult

No. Someone has to keep you barmy fcukwits on here in line.

further up where internet connection is difficult

Glad you reminded me -

we'll be able to add our internet to the list of things you will be paying for. (lol)

We wouldn't have got your money if Jeremy Corbyn had won as he is quite popular up here, he wouldn't have needed to bribe us with your money to accept his Government.

Guess the Irish and Welsh will want more of your money to buy off their Nationalists and accept BoJo's Government too.

Who would be daft enough to have BoJo if you weren't paying them *-)

You are going to need that £350 million a week from the EU, Winner ;-)

John52 - 2019-12-16 5:37 AM

Glad you reminded me -

we'll be able to add our internet to the list of things you will be paying for. (lol)

We wouldn't have got your money if Jeremy Corbyn had won as he is quite popular up here, he wouldn't have needed to bribe us with your money to accept his Government.

Guess the Irish and Welsh will want more of your money to buy off their Nationalists and accept BoJo's Government too.

My money ???

Birdbrain - 2019-12-16 12:27 PM

Glad you reminded me -

My money ???

Yep. Your taxes fund the higher Government spending in Scotland, that we get for putting up with the BoJo Government. What sort of a numpty would put up with BoJo if they weren't getting paid for it ;-)

John52 - 2019-12-16 3:09 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-16 12:27 PM

Glad you reminded me -

My money ???

Yep. Your taxes fund the higher Government spending in Scotland, that we get for putting up with the BoJo Government. What sort of a numpty would put up with BoJo if they weren't getting paid for it ;-)

So taxpayer funding of Scotland has changed while Boris has been PM ??? ... As for me funding anyone through my tax payments I doubt if in the last 20 years anyone has had much more than a bag of chips out of me ... I don't do tax

pelmetman - 2019-12-16 7:54 PM

Boris's Brexiteer dream team B-) .........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7798581/Boris-Johnson-poses-109-new-Tory-MPs-help-Brexit-Done.html

.......and the Loser Brigades worst nightmare (lol) (lol) (lol) .............

Yep because when they trash the pound all your 'foreign aid' money Bojo is sending to us in Scotland won't be worth anything.

But at least we'll get Independence from Westminster and Full EU Membership :D

John52 - 2019-12-16 7:37 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-16 5:39 PM

... I don't do tax

So you don't buy anything thats taxed *-)

Of course I buy taxed products , you seem to know lots about English tax going to Scotland , if I am an average consumer how much of that tax Ive paid on products goes on bribing Scotland ??? You didn't answer my question either ???

Why ask me - Just Google how much you 'Winners' are sending us to put up with BoJo :D

eg;

"In 2018/19, public spending per person in the UK as a whole was £9,584. In England, it was £9,296 (3% below the UK average). This compares with:

Scotland: £11,247 (17% above the UK average)

Wales: £10,656 (11% above the UK average)

Northern Ireland £11,590 (21% above the UK average)."

https://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/SN04033

:D

PS: Now BoJo doesn't need to buy the DUP votes (if he ever did as the DUP were never going to vote for JC, but he gave them your money just to be sure) we should be in first place for greatest chunk of your tax money :D

John52 - 2019-12-17 6:32 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-17 6:18 AM

... I don't do tax

Of course I buy taxed products ,

So you do 'do tax' :D

You meant income tax chubby chops dint ya

John52 - 2019-12-17 6:37 AM

Why ask me - Just Google how much you 'Winners' are sending us to put up with BoJo :D

eg;

"In 2018/19, public spending per person in the UK as a whole was £9,584. In England, it was £9,296 (3% below the UK average). This compares with:

PS: Now BoJo doesn't need the DUP votes we should be in line for greatest chunk of your tax money :D

Not what I asked for ... Google again

Birdbrain - 2019-12-17 6:45 AM

John52 - 2019-12-17 6:32 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-17 6:18 AM

... I don't do tax

Of course I buy taxed products ,

So you do 'do tax' :D

You meant income tax chubby chops dint ya

*-)

if I meant income tax I would have said Income tax

But I meant tax so I said tax.

As long as BoJo keeps sending us your money to buy our votes why would I care what your stealth tax is called?

Birdbrain - 2019-12-17 6:46 AM

John52 - 2019-12-17 6:37 AM

eg;

PS: Now BoJo doesn't need the DUP votes we should be in line for greatest chunk of your tax money :D

Not what I asked for ... Google again

You can google it if you are interested

As long as BoJo keeps sending us your money to buy our votes I ain't bovvered :D

(awaits spelling and grammar lesson from Funster John ;-) )

Archived