Vote Boris.......It makes financial sense.......

Guest pelmetman

747 - 2019-12-19 2:20 PM

John52 - 2019-12-19 7:36 AM

So news of Bet365 boss Denise Coates £323 million pay package has been released a month late.

Coincidentally after the election *-)

... makes financial sense for some *-)

Why should I care, not one penny of that came out of my pocket.

If idiots want to gamble then wiser men will take their bets.

not one penny of that came out of my pocket either, But I still care about the losers.

Thats beside the point though

If the news had been released on time it would have reminded voters of fat cat pay BEFORE they voted Tory.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2019-12-19 4:08 PM

[making vast amounts of money from something which can, and has, driven some into horrendous debt, wouldn't sit easy with me

https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5613393

Same here

But at least she is not domiciled in one of Her Majesty's Tax Havens like the 'newspaper' owners promoting Brexit.

She pays her taxes here like we do - something which is becoming increasingly unusual for the super-rich under a Tory Government.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-20 5:53 AM

[making vast amounts of money from something which can, and has, driven some into horrendous debt, wouldn't sit easy with me

Same here

But at least she is not domiciled in one of Her Majesty's Tax Havens like the 'newspaper' owners promoting Brexit.

She pays her taxes here like we do - something which is becoming increasingly unusual for the super-rich under a Tory Government.

So why are you bitching about her? ;-) ..........

Oh yeah......she's super rich.......and your not (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

How miserable you must feel with all that envy eating away at you, and knowing you'll never be able to elect a Loony Lefty to No 10 :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-20 7:53 AM

John52 - 2019-12-20 5:53 AM

Same here

So why are you bitching about her? ;-) ..........

I've already told you.

I'm not bitching about her personally.

If the news had been released on time it would have reminded voters of fat cat pay BEFORE they voted Tory.

Why else has the news been held back?

How miserable you must feel with all that envy eating away at you, and knowing you'll never be able to elect a Loony Lefty to No 10 :D ..........

'If you compare yourself with others you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself'

So I don't compare myself with others.

John52 - 2019-12-20 8:33 AM

'If you compare yourself with others you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself'

So I don't compare myself with others.

"So I don't compare myself with others" ... Given you crap in public bins thats prolly a good thing as who could you compare yaself with ??? ... Regards

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-23 4:25 PM

Funny how the Mad Hatter has gone quiet on the F*ck Business Bojo effect on the value of the pound *-)

The pound is at 1.17 ;-) ........

Which is higher than its been at times in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-23 4:26 PM

are we expected to believe the other candidates would have had a worse effect than BoJo's 'F*ck Business Brexit' *-)

Brexit is will prove to be a financial boom time for Great Britain B-) ..........

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1220469/nicola-sturgeon-snp-scotland-independence-referendum-brexit-news-boris-johnson

Unlike Independence will prove to be for Scotland :D ..........

Still wanna say goodbye to your meal ticket ? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-23 8:40 PM

Funny how the Mad Hatter has gone quiet on the F*ck Business Bojo effect on the value of the pound *-)

And where was it at just before F*ck Business Bojo 'Won' the election *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-23 10:02 PM

Maybe a cent or two makes a lot of difference to your life ;-) ..........

But it makes bog all difference to mine >:-) ........

BTW are you planning to vote for Independence if Fishface gets her vote? :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-24 8:41 AM

BTW are you planning to vote for Independence if Fishface gets her vote? :D ..........

But you told us the pound would go up if F*ck Business Bojo 'won' the election

(Which it used to do when the Tory party was funded by productive industry instead of Hedge Funds in HM Tax Havens who bet against the pound)

But its gone DOWN

So you stopped your running commentary on the exchange rate :D

And if you look at a currency unaffected by Brexit like the $ the pound has gone down by more than a cent or two. Which in the week since BoJo 'won' the election has given me enough to buy a new motorhome - and far more to the hedge funds and 'newspaper. owners paying for BoJo's propaganda campaign that took you in hook, line and sinker

So much so you started a thread titled 'Vote Boris.......It makes financial sense.......'

Who does F*ck Business BoJo make financial sense for?

Not for you obviously when your income is in pounds :-S

Probably - but I expect you will call me the LOSER again as BoJo will shower Scotland with so much more of YOUR money the majority will vote to accept it :-S

John52 - 2019-12-24 9:35 AM

But you told us the pound would go up if F*ck Business Bojo 'won' the election.....But its gone DOWN

So you stopped your running commentary on the exchange rate :D

So much so you started a thread titled 'Vote Boris.......It makes financial sense.......'

Who does F*ck Business BoJo make financial sense for?

Not for you obviously when your income is in pounds :-S

But Pelmet spends "1000's every month" in Spain. He's extremely wealthy.....didn't you know? ;-)

John52 - 2019-12-24 9:39 AM

Probably - but I expect you will call me the LOSER again as BoJo will shower Scotland with so much more of YOUR money the majority will vote to accept it :-S

I don't think so. All Boris has to do is ... nothing. The Scottish Government are increasingly coming under fire for failures and wasting money.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-24 9:39 AM

Has Bojo offered Fishface anymore money? ;-) ............

Nope :D .........

Will you get a referendum? :-S ........

Oh I do very much hope so B-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-24 11:32 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-24 8:36 PM

Would he tell you if he had *-)

Fishface deffo would (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

747 - 2019-12-24 3:58 PM

The Scottish Government are increasingly coming under fire for failures and wasting money.

They are in the Tory Brexiteer media you read.

But you can see how much notice people up here take of that by the way they voted,

So BoJo will continue to dig deep into your money to bribe Scotland to stay under his control.

Doesn't want to go down in history as the PM who broke up the UK, and wants Faslane & Balmoral at any price to you.

pelmetman - 2019-12-25 8:36 AM

John52 - 2019-12-24 11:32 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-24 8:36 PM

Would he tell you if he had *-)

Fishface deffo would (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

You still don't get it do you?

Gawd this is hard work

Nicola Sturgeon wants power

BoJo is thwarting her by showering Scotland with YOUR money as a bribe to keep his power over Scotland from Westminster.

In the name of Sanity why would either of them not want to play down the size of the bribe *-)

(Edited to try and make it simpler)

John52 - 2019-12-25 11:53 AM

The Scottish Government are increasingly coming under fire for failures and wasting money.

But you can see how much notice people up here take of that by the way they voted,

So BoJo will continue to dig deep into your money to bribe Scotland to stay under his control.

Doesn't want to go down in history as the PM who broke up the UK, and wants Faslane & Balmoral at any price to you.

Perhaps you can explain what Balmoral has to do with Boris or with the UK Government? Do you think that if Scotland ever secedes it will expropriate all privately-owned homes in the country? Or perhaps you are unaware of the history and ownership of Balmoral? It would certainly appear so.

As for Faslane, all that will happen is that we'll find a new base in England or Wales, of which there is no shortage, or expand the existing naval bases. The loser will be Scotland with the loss of hundreds of jobs both at the base and in indirect trades and industries that support the base with goods and services.

As for Tory media perhaps you never read the Guardian, in which you'll find many articles about Scotland's finances? https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jun/15/independent-scotland-austerity-snp-ifs-institute-fiscal-studies

FunsterJohn - 2019-12-25 11:56 AM

John52 - 2019-12-25 11:53 AM

Perhaps you can explain what Balmoral has to do with Boris or with the UK Government? Do you think that if Scotland ever secedes it will expropriate all privately-owned homes in the country? Or perhaps you are unaware of the history and ownership of Balmoral? It would certainly appear so.

As for Faslane, all that will happen is that we'll find a new base in England or Wales, of which there is no shortage, or expand the existing naval bases. The loser will be Scotland with the loss of hundreds of jobs both at the base and in indirect trades and industries that support the base with goods and services.

As for Tory media perhaps you never read the Guardian, in which you'll find many articles about Scotland's finances? https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jun/15/independent-scotland-austerity-snp-ifs-institute-fiscal-studies

So much nonsense there I don't know where to start

Guardian being the Tory Media *-)

Royal Family & Hangers On being to carry on at Balmoral like they do now if Scotland was an independent country.

And as for finding a replacement for Faslane *-)

WHY IS BOJO SHOWERING SCOTLAND WITH ENGLISH TAXPAYER'S MONEY IF ITS THAT EASY *-)

(Edited to try and make it simpler)

FunsterJohn - 2019-12-25 11:56 AM

privately-owned homes in the country? Or perhaps you are unaware of the history and ownership of Balmoral? It would certainly appear so.

So you know what belongs to her, and what belongs to us *-)

You should enlighten us all because nobody else has been able to find out

Archived