It's Gloaty McGloatface time.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-12-24 11:45 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-24 8:46 AM

Oh how you liberals must hate democracy :D ............

You shouldn't overate democracy.

It only works well when the voters are well informed.

:-|

Curiously those who are doing the complaining about democracy are saying the other folk were misinformed *-) ........

I'd call that plain old fashioned arrogance :-| ...........

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-24 10:09 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-24 8:46 AM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-23 5:17 PM

Sorry but I don't think so, and will quote Edmond Burke in my support. "An MP owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion”. That, so far as I am aware is the long standing, fundamental, principle of British Parliamentary democracy.

Which is why we kick the Berks out when they get all pompous thinking they know better than the electorate (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Oh how you liberals must hate democracy :D ............

But you know better than them because you read the Daily Mail *-)

Its better than the "Morning Star" ;-) ...........

More pictures :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-24 8:31 PM...……………...Curiously those who are doing the complaining about democracy are saying the other folk were misinformed *-) ........

I'd call that plain old fashioned arrogance :-| ...........

Yes, Dave, you undoubtedly would. But then, the fact that is what you may call it, doesn't make it so - other than to you, of course. :-D So, who is supposed to be impressed by that judgement? Ah, I forgot, half the population. So one half says the other half is arrogant. Definition of arrogance here: "an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions". I think not.

It is none of those things, it is simply that those who wanted to remain disagree with those who wanted to leave over the impact of leaving on the UK economy.

The remainers consider that the economy, and so all of us, whether we voted leave or remain, will suffer loss.

The Brexiters discount that view, but have never offered any counter-factual research to support their case.

That is true arrogance. It truly does lie in "presumptuous claims or assumptions", based on a narrow numerical superiority, rather than on power of argument. "There are more of us than there are of you", based on a 48-52 outcome.

So the 48 are supposed to just chuck their brains in the bin and espouse a venture that can advance no reasoned argument in its support. Really? And you'd portray that as democratic? The Greeks would weep!

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-27 11:41 AM

It is none of those things, it is simply that those who wanted to remain disagree with those who wanted to leave over the impact of leaving on the UK economy.

What tosh *-) .........

You Remoaners have been slagging us Brexiteers off ever since June 2016 :-| ..........

Do you do that every time a election doesn't go your way? *-) ...........

Nope :D ........

And now you've been paid back with Boris winning a 80 seat majority (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

You Losers should've accepted Mays deal >:-) ........

Coz your worst nightmare is back on the table........No Deal B-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-27 8:32 PM

What tosh *-) .........

You Remoaners have been slagging us Brexiteers off ever since June 2016 :-| ..........

Not a good idea to chuck stones around in glass houses......the irony of what you've just posted about being "slagged off" is precisely what you do on a daily basis and have done both before and post ref. *-)

As for Mays deal, both Johnson and your ERG fanatics voted that down every time in order to get a worse deal and keep Johnsons billionaire hedge fund backers happy. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-27 10:33 PM

What tosh *-) .........

Not a good idea to chuck stones around in glass houses......the irony of what you've just posted about being "slagged off" is precisely what you do on a daily basis and have done both before and post ref. *-)

As for Mays deal, both Johnson and your ERG fanatics voted that down every time in order to get a worse deal and keep Johnsons billionaire hedge fund backers happy. *-)

I was quite polite before you Losers Lost it after you Lost ;-) ............

Now you've have properly LOST (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Boris has a 80 seat majority and can take us out of the EU with No Deal if the EU doesn't want to accept OUR deal and there's nothing you Losers or the EU can do about it......... except bitch >:-) ...........

Merry Bitchmas and a Happy Bitching New Year :D ...........

P1010899.JPG.f41354a1c1a9b03475b28e6f34d3d5c8.JPG

John52 - 2019-12-28 8:51 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-28 7:55 AM

Have you worked out yet what I have lost that you have won *-)

Told ya! Its Bully's special Prize! A 1980s leaky beige caravan. (lol)

1 What tosh *-) .........

2 You Remoaners have been slagging us Brexiteers off ever since June 2016 :-| ..........

3 Do you do that every time a election doesn't go your way? *-) ...........Nope :D ........

4 And now you've been paid back with Boris winning a 80 seat majority (lol) (lol) (lol) .......You Losers should've accepted Mays deal >:-) ........

5 Coz your worst nightmare is back on the table........No Deal B-) ..........

1 "Tosh": meaning rubbish. So no argument, just, as above, one of those "presumptuous claims or assumptions".

2 Exactly how/where did remainers "slag off" Brexiters?

3 Some do, others don't. Most Brexiters seemed to do this throughout the last election campaign - when they thought combined Labour/Green/Lib Dem MPs might deny the Conservatives a majority. Loony lefty? Why is that different?

4 Paid back? How is the election outcome payback? Why should remainers have accepted May's deal? Remain is remain: how does any form of Brexit amount to remain? How is leaving payback for those who wanted to remain? Payback for what? For wanting to see a more prosperous UK?

5 A no deal exit has never been off the table, it is the default position under Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty. If you give notice that you want to leave, and you can't/won't negotiate a deal, you automatically leave with no deal. After all this time, have you only just realised that? It's a bit obvious, isn't it?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-28 8:51 AM

Have you worked out yet what I have lost that you have won *-)

Bragging rights for a start ;-) ...........

We will save the UK over a billion pounds a month after December 2020 B-) .........

Not to mention no longer allowing ECJ to meddle in our justice system, so all we need to do now is sort out our own loony liberal "So Called" justice system >:-) .........

Plus with a Australian points based immigration system we wont be forced to accept EU criminals and can allow in Indian brain surgeons instead :D .........and boy oh boy are you Losers gonna need them (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-28 2:04 PM

2 You Remoaners have been slagging us Brexiteers off ever since June 2016 :-| ..........

3 Do you do that every time a election doesn't go your way? *-) ...........Nope :D ........

4 And now you've been paid back with Boris winning a 80 seat majority (lol) (lol) (lol) .......You Losers should've accepted Mays deal >:-) ........

1 "Tosh": meaning rubbish. So no argument, just, as above, one of those "presumptuous claims or assumptions".

3 Some do, others don't. Most Brexiters seemed to do this throughout the last election campaign - when they thought combined Labour/Green/Lib Dem MPs might deny the Conservatives a majority. Loony lefty? Why is that different?

4 Paid back? How is the election outcome payback? Why should remainers have accepted May's deal? Remain is remain: how does any form of Brexit amount to remain? How is leaving payback for those who wanted to remain? Payback for what? For wanting to see a more prosperous UK?

5 A no deal exit has never been off the table, it is the default position under Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty. If you give notice that you want to leave, and you can't/won't negotiate a deal, you automatically leave with no deal. After all this time, have you only just realised that? It's a bit obvious, isn't it?

2........My what a selective memory you have Brian *-) .......

3........More Tosh 8-) .........Quote me an example of when a section of society went all Hollywood over a lost election or referendum? ;-) ........

4........Its payback for trying to deny democracy >:-) .........

5........So what was the purpose of Benn's act of Parliament? :D ........

https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/explainers/benn-act

Daves vitriol towards remainers and his constant referal to the words winners and losers seems to be pretty much the norm amongst a lot of Brexiteers and the new northern army of Tory voters. Its been pointless trying to reason with them for some time sadly. I believe they are so obsessed with getting one over on those smarmy Remoaners that they simply don't care that it's them and their families in the main that will suffer as a result. Oh well.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-28 2:45 PM

Daves vitriol towards remainers and his constant referal to the words winners and losers seems to be pretty much the norm amongst a lot of Brexiteers and the new northern army of Tory voters. Its been pointless trying to reason with them for some time sadly. I believe they are so obsessed with getting one over on those smarmy Remoaners that they simply don't care that it's them and their families in the main that will suffer as a result. Oh well.

They don't like it up em Captain Mainwarring (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

A glimpse into the mind of a remainer ... When a leave voter mentions winning or the remainers losing it now means they are obsessed ... Says it all

pelmetman - 2019-12-28 2:36 PM

Plus with a Australian points based immigration system we wont be forced to accept EU criminals and can allow in Indian brain surgeons instead :D .........and boy oh boy are you Losers gonna need them (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

"As I left a patient's room, he called to me, "See you next week." I returned to tell him that I would not be back next week, that I was leaving the country.

"Is it the Brexit thing?"

Yes."

It's not just the EU Neurosurgeons that you need to replace, it's also the Oncologists that are leaving now.

Fast Pat - 2019-12-28 3:12 PM

"As I left a patient's room, he called to me, "See you next week." I returned to tell him that I would not be back next week, that I was leaving the country.

Yes."

It's not just the EU Neurosurgeons that you need to replace, it's also the Oncologists that are leaving now.

The criminals are staying though

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-28 3:13 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-28 2:36 PM...……………...

We will save the UK over a billion pounds a month after December 2020 B-) ................

Says who? At what cost?

You don't need a Diane Abbotcus to work out, that if you are no longer forced to hand over a Billion + a month.........You are a billion + a month better off B-) ...........

BTW don't bother recycling that old Remoaner claptrap that we get back more than we pay in *-) ........

No one believes you (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

P1010992.JPG.99574c35095b5a43ec65157a92294cf0.JPG

Birdbrain - 2019-12-28 3:04 PM

A glimpse into the mind of a remainer ... When a leave voter mentions winning or the remainers losing it now means they are obsessed ... Says it all

Its true though. How many times have you and Bracket banged on about "Winning", sore losers etc? To many its become like a game of football. Those hooligans that have been charging around spitting bile in the faces of female politicians are a prime example. None of them even knew what the EU was until the referendum and it all became something else for them to get angry about. Who wants to bet once we leave they will still carry on being full of hate and anger? Wonder who they will direct it at next.

Birdbrain - 2019-12-28 3:16 PM

Yes."

Indeed they are, as we are thrown out of the European Arrest Warrant system

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-european-arrest-warrant-boris-johnson-queens-speech-crime-a9253861.html

Bulletguy - 2019-12-27 10:33 PM

What tosh *-) .........

Oh i don't expect politeness, just an ability to debate points without constantly referring to those with differing views as "lefty losers, commies (despite the fact the UKCP supported Brexit), surrender monkeys, Putins idiots (once again unable to see the real 'idiots' being those such as yourself not realising how you've been manipulated) etc etc.

You still haven't laid out exactly what you believe you have "won", a peculiarity shared by many Brexiters as i see this question put to them on many other forums, and have yet to read any logical reasoned response. None seem to know how they themselves will personally benefit. When asked they just parrot the old tired worn out mantra of "we won, you lost, get over it". *-)

pelmetman - 2019-12-28 2:44 PM

2........My what a selective memory you have Brian *-) .......

3........More Tosh 8-) .........Quote me an example of when a section of society went all Hollywood over a lost election or referendum? ;-) ........

4........Its payback for trying to deny democracy >:-) .........

5........So what was the purpose of Benn's act of Parliament? :D ........

https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/explainers/benn-act

2 Selective? Have another go. Exactly how/where did remainers "slag off" Brexiters? Seems your own memory can't be that good if you can't instance your own claim.

3 All Hollywood? Perhaps you get that impression because you only read "Hollywood" newspapers. I didn't gain that impression.

4 Arguing that the outcome of democracy will impose economic damage denies no-one anything, least of all democracy. It is actually democracy working.

5 Well as you chose it, I assume you read it, so why ask me what it means? Either you know, or you don't - in which case why choose it?

What it doesn't achieve is withdrawal of the default position under the Article 50 procedure: that having submitted notification, under Article 50, that the UK intends to leave the EU, if we fail to agree terms for leaving within the given timescale, we will leave without agreement. That is what the Lisbon Treaty - as signed by the UK (which incidentally drafted Article 50) - says. It doesn't matter a hoot what legislation the UK parliament passes in trying to tie the government's hands, the Treaty takes precedence. It would require parliament to decide to revoke the notification of our intention to leave to avert Brexit, and the "Benn Act" does not do that. As one of the long term outspoken advocates of leaving, I'm amazed that you didn't understand that. After all, you've always claimed that you understood exactly what you'd voted for.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-28 3:24 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-28 3:04 PM

Its true though. How many times have you and Bracket banged on about "Winning", sore losers etc? To many its become like a game of football. Those hooligans that have been charging around spitting bile in the faces of female politicians are a prime example. None of them even knew what the EU was until the referendum and it all became something else for them to get angry about. Who wants to bet once we leave they will still carry on being full of hate and anger? Wonder who they will direct it at next.

All of your reply as usual utter guff , these bits caught the eye the most "To many its become like a game of football" ... Proof ??? ... "None of them even knew what the EU was until the referendum" ... Proof ??? ... You see thats you summed up perfectly over the last few years , sneering down at folk in your patronising holier than thou way und you wonder why your 3 years campaigning with your "thousands" of Labour friends ended in disaster ... Move on Barry , my 4 year old grandson takes losing better

Fast Pat - 2019-12-28 3:25 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-28 3:16 PM

Yes."

Indeed they are, as we are thrown out of the European Arrest Warrant system

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-european-arrest-warrant-boris-johnson-queens-speech-crime-a9253861.html

"could" ... Small word , big meaning ... Look it up

pelmetman - 2019-12-28 3:19 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-28 3:13 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-28 2:36 PM...……………...

We will save the UK over a billion pounds a month after December 2020 B-) ................

Says who? At what cost?

1 You don't need a Diane Abbotcus to work out, that if you are no longer forced to hand over a Billion + a month.........You are a billion + a month better off B-) ...........

2 BTW don't bother recycling that old Remoaner claptrap that we get back more than we pay in *-) ........

3 No one believes you (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

1 Not if in doing so you cost yourself £2billion - or more - to achieve that "gain". You should give Diane her abacus back, because you're worse at working it than she is.

2 You've been using Diane's abacus again on this - with the same result! We gain, in trade and other income, on balance, more than membership costs. See here: https://tinyurl.com/vxubgac

3 I did not make that claim, but see link above. Rather a lot of economists think just that. Who to trust, Dave, or 90% of the world's economists? Tricky! :-D

Archived