It's Gloaty McGloatface time.........

Guest pelmetman

Birdbrain - 2019-12-30 6:27 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-30 6:11 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-30 4:27 PM...………………..Well done ... You got 3-in-a-row ... 3 Guffs that is ... Number 2 guff especially patronising

We can only judge from what we see and hear. That is the basis on which I reply to your "tweets". Replying is made more difficult by your apparent inability to state you case - i.e. "guff". I have to assume that is because you don't have one. What else?

Patronising? It is, as above, based on what I see and hear from remainers and Brexiters. If anything patronises, it is the difference between those two groups. I didn't make either, I didn't wish to choose between them. If you feel patronised by that difference, don't blame me. You chose your group, and you got the company you voted for.

1 I cant believe my opinion is of such value to you ya , me being in your view an extremist n'all that kinda stuff ... My guff reply I believe couldn't be any clearer surely ...

2 As for your patronising style describing anything Brexiteer it speaks volumes for ya and many others like ya and maybe thats why after 3 years of patronising and belittling you got your arse (your word) kicked yet again this December ... Rejoice sweet cheeks

1 How would I ever know if your reply would be of value? You don't give one.

2 The patronising and belittling is in your head, not mine, and I'm not responsible for what you think you see, am I?

You're still on about winning and losing, aren't you? Even though you think mentioning it is patronising and belittling. Who gets kicked depends on what happens after I/I/21. Be prepared to be disappointed - it won't exclude anyone.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jumpstart - 2019-12-30 5:45 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-30 4:53 PM

Hardly anyone cared about the EU before Cameron announced the referendum. Only 6% on average of the public had EU membership as one of the major issues they had concerns about so its hardly surprising not many people knew what it was. Following years of slowly drip fed nonsense though from the media and the government it was easy to then ramp up the campaign to leave once the referendum was announced and suddenly it was the number one issue we faced.

Doesn't make any difference now of course but what would life have been like if we had just done nothing? Who would have cared? Not many people. Would the nation be divided with families, workmates and friends hating each other and probably not speaking for decades? Would we have a serial liar as PM and would we have lost the moderates and voices of reason from the conservative party? No of course not. Austerity would have been over and life would have improved for many. Now all we have is uncertainty on the back of what is IMO a massive gamble that nobody really wanted to take or even cared about in the first place.

Bit too much generalisation, it’s not the result that’s at fault but the process. If more thought had gone in to explaining the problems likely to be faced then maybe there could have been a different result. I never thought for a moment it would be a leave result, but neither did anyone in Government. The uncertainty is the result of 3 years of resistance to implement the result.

I am not sure what else we could have done. The media just labelled it all project fear. Well I guess we will find out soon if it was or not. The fact that there was no plan if the government lost and people voted to leave is just unforgivable. Why nobody thought that was a distinct possibility given the years of austerity and the contempt for Cameron from the working classes who just wanted change, any change is beyond me. They will certainly get that change now though.

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-30 6:45 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-30 6:27 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-30 6:11 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-30 4:27 PM...………………..Well done ... You got 3-in-a-row ... 3 Guffs that is ... Number 2 guff especially patronising

We can only judge from what we see and hear. That is the basis on which I reply to your "tweets". Replying is made more difficult by your apparent inability to state you case - i.e. "guff". I have to assume that is because you don't have one. What else?

Patronising? It is, as above, based on what I see and hear from remainers and Brexiters. If anything patronises, it is the difference between those two groups. I didn't make either, I didn't wish to choose between them. If you feel patronised by that difference, don't blame me. You chose your group, and you got the company you voted for.

1 I cant believe my opinion is of such value to you ya , me being in your view an extremist n'all that kinda stuff ... My guff reply I believe couldn't be any clearer surely ...

2 As for your patronising style describing anything Brexiteer it speaks volumes for ya and many others like ya and maybe thats why after 3 years of patronising and belittling you got your arse (your word) kicked yet again this December ... Rejoice sweet cheeks

1 How would I ever know if your reply would be of value? You don't give one.

2 The patronising and belittling is in your head, not mine, and I'm not responsible for what you think you see, am I?

You're still on about winning and losing, aren't you? Even though you think mentioning it is patronising and belittling. Who gets kicked depends on what happens after I/I/21. Be prepared to be disappointed - it won't exclude anyone.

1 ... Ive given my opinion umpteen times but you dont seem to care for it

2 ... The patronising and belittling aint in my head sweet cheeks its in your words and thoughts

As for winning and losing I did win didn't I in 2016 or was it a dream or in this new world has winning and losing become a no-no to mention , though you mentioned it actually

Barryd999 - 2019-12-30 6:43 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-30 6:05 PM

Hardly anyone cared about the EU before Cameron announced the referendum. Only 6% on average of the public had EU membership as one of the major issues they had concerns about so its hardly surprising not many people knew what it was. Following years of slowly drip fed nonsense though from the media and the government it was easy to then ramp up the campaign to leave once the referendum was announced and suddenly it was the number one issue we faced.

Doesn't make any difference now of course but what would life have been like if we had just done nothing? Who would have cared? Not many people. Would the nation be divided with families, workmates and friends hating each other and probably not speaking for decades? Would we have a serial liar as PM and would we have lost the moderates and voices of reason from the conservative party? No of course not. Austerity would have been over and life would have improved for many. Now all we have is uncertainty on the back of what is IMO a massive gamble that nobody really wanted to take or even cared about in the first place.

But the Tories have been Euro-sceptic for decades so therefore it goes without saying many Tory voters the same ... Your doing your belittling act again that you and Brian resort to , maybe EU membership wasn't top of the list of concerns for many folk and still wouldnt have been had the referendum result been acted on as promised by our politicians but of course you and many of our politicians decided you didn't like the result and spent the last 3 years bitching away and bending the rules ... Look in the mirror sweet cheeks for the division in society

I am not belittling anyone, just stating the facts. The Tories have not all been Euro sceptic. Thatcher who you love dearly pretty much created the single market, Johnson is on record several times saying how wonderful it is. It was never about not liking the result it was all about having a say in the outcome as many of us suspected what they would get as a deal would look nothing like it was sold in 2016. Much of the three years of course was taken up with the Tories running around like headless chickens trying to come up with a deal which turned out in the end as we suspected to be total s**te. All Johnson had to do was go back on a promise to NI and put his name on the same deal. Its still total s**te which is why we wanted a vote on it and why so many politicians kept voting against it.

Still it doesnt matter now. Johnson and the Brexiteers now have a free reign, carte blanche to do as they please. At least that way the onus is totally on the Tories and the Brexiteers now. They will try and blame the EU of course when it turns out to be totally cack but the EU are far to clever to let them get away with that.

Yes "the EU are far to clever" ... Says it all ... As for Mrs Thatcher dont as you have done previously insinuate she was pro-European because tha's nowt further from the truth , bit similar to your new terrorist friend Corbyn

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-30 5:23 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-28 6:41 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-28 4:10 PM

or 90% of the world's economists? Tricky! :-D

90% of the world's economists????? 8-) ..........

You just cant help yourself can you Brian (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Well, I certainly can't help what they say.

Perhaps you could provide proof to back up your claim? ;-) .............

Only the potty Pelmetheads of this world want to jump off the cliff without a parachute. I just wish he'd get on with it so we can come and watch.

Birdbrain - 2019-12-30 6:56 PM

But the Tories have been Euro-sceptic for decades so therefore it goes without saying many Tory voters the same ... Your doing your belittling act again that you and Brian resort to , maybe EU membership wasn't top of the list of concerns for many folk and still wouldnt have been had the referendum result been acted on as promised by our politicians but of course you and many of our politicians decided you didn't like the result and spent the last 3 years bitching away and bending the rules ... Look in the mirror sweet cheeks for the division in society

I am not belittling anyone, just stating the facts. The Tories have not all been Euro sceptic. Thatcher who you love dearly pretty much created the single market, Johnson is on record several times saying how wonderful it is. It was never about not liking the result it was all about having a say in the outcome as many of us suspected what they would get as a deal would look nothing like it was sold in 2016. Much of the three years of course was taken up with the Tories running around like headless chickens trying to come up with a deal which turned out in the end as we suspected to be total s**te. All Johnson had to do was go back on a promise to NI and put his name on the same deal. Its still total s**te which is why we wanted a vote on it and why so many politicians kept voting against it.

Still it doesnt matter now. Johnson and the Brexiteers now have a free reign, carte blanche to do as they please. At least that way the onus is totally on the Tories and the Brexiteers now. They will try and blame the EU of course when it turns out to be totally cack but the EU are far to clever to let them get away with that.

Yes "the EU are far to clever" ... Says it all ... As for Mrs Thatcher dont as you have done previously insinuate she was pro-European because tha's nowt further from the truth , bit similar to your new terrorist friend Corbyn

Whatever Thatcher thought about the EU she would absolutely not have advocated leaving it and certainly would never have supported a referendum. She was at the centre in creating the single market and constantly worked from within to shape the best outcome for the UK. Its not just my belief that says that but those that were close to her. https://www.dw.com/en/would-margaret-thatcher-be-in-favor-of-brexit/a-43252699

As for the EU being clever, they are. They have run circles around our bumbling feckless negotiators and I see no reason to believe that will be any different now moving forward. Our anti EU pro Tory press will do their best of course to try and convince the public it was all the fault of the EU when it all falls apart but I am not convinced they will get away with it for long. One things for sure they wont be able to blame the remoaners or Jeremy Corbyn anymore.

John52 - 2019-12-31 7:46 AM

terrorist friend Corbyn

How could he have talked to them to try and avert war without you calling him a terrorist friend *-)

Quite...everybody ends up talking to terriorists to sort out the problem, unless you have killed them all.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-31 8:42 AM

One things for sure they wont be able to blame the remoaners or Jeremy Corbyn anymore.

Maybe thats why they are trying to divert attention to the next Labour Party leader, instead of the Brexit crisis.

M Thatcher had different funding - in those days the Tory Party was funded by FTSE100 companies who need free trade with the EU. But thats changed. now its funded by hedge funds and 'newspaper' owners in HM Tax havens, who can benefit from the crash in the pound, and tax avoidance for the super rich.

Whatever Thatcher thought about the EU she would absolutely not have advocated leaving it and certainly would never have supported a referendum. She was at the centre in creating the single market and constantly worked from within to shape the best outcome for the UK. Its not just my belief that says that but those that were close to her. https://www.dw.com/en/would-margaret-thatcher-be-in-favor-of-brexit/a-43252699

As for the EU being clever, they are. They have run circles around our bumbling feckless negotiators and I see no reason to believe that will be any different now moving forward. Our anti EU pro Tory press will do their best of course to try and convince the public it was all the fault of the EU when it all falls apart but I am not convinced they will get away with it for long. One things for sure they wont be able to blame the remoaners or Jeremy Corbyn anymore.

Not convinced that the EU won’t fall apart, the euro being propped up, they are printing it like it’s confetti, who will be to blame for that.

jumpstart - 2019-12-31 8:55 AM

terrorist friend Corbyn

How could he have talked to them to try and avert war without you calling him a terrorist friend *-)

Quite...everybody ends up talking to terriorists to sort out the problem, unless you have killed them all.

But you can't kill them all. When you kill them it turns their family into 'Terrorists' - especially when they were innocent in the first place. :-(

jumpstart - 2019-12-31 8:58 AM

Not convinced that the EU won’t fall apart, the euro being propped up, they are printing it like it’s confetti, .

Same for the pound.

But 27 countries together must be stronger than one heavily indebted country on its own

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2019-12-30 8:12 PM

Found that proof yet Brian? >:-) .............

Yes Barry ...

John52 - 2019-12-31 8:59 AM

terrorist friend Corbyn

But you can't kill them all. When you kill them it turns their family into 'Terrorists' - especially when they were innocent in the first place. :-(

Quite right...like Palestinian’s.

John52 - 2019-12-31 9:04 AM

jumpstart - 2019-12-31 8:58 AM

Not convinced that the EU won’t fall apart, the euro being propped up, they are printing it like it’s confetti, .

Same for the pound.

But 27 countries together must be stronger than one heavily indebted country on its own

You say that but I’ve more hope for us than the Eu, I wouldn’t say they are together.

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 9:19 AM

Yes Barry ...

That changes nothing, read the article.

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 9:05 AM

Whats the point when you dismiss them all as 'remoaners' and 'losers' without reading it?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-31 10:25 AM

Whats the point when you dismiss them all as 'remoaners' and 'losers' without reading it?

Brian wont have any proof because his claim that "90% of the worlds economists" is blatant hogwash *-) .....

And you Losers wonder why we Brexiteers don't take your fake news seriously anymore (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

jumpstart - 2019-12-31 9:48 AM

terrorist friend Corbyn

Que ??? ... Chuckle

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 11:14 AM

Brian wont have any proof because his claim that "90% of the worlds economists" is blatant hogwash *-) .....

And you Losers wonder why we Brexiteers don't take your fake news seriously anymore (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Which proves you don't read beyond the Daily Mail

Because if you read independent economic reports you would know that 90% predicting most of us will be worse off from Brexit sounds about right, so you wouldn't challenge it.

And as you won't read or understand them whats the point in quoting them?

So lets try something else

Lets go back to basics and make it as simple as possible.

Can you see that free trade benefits both sides.

And anything that restricts free trade reduces productivity?

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 11:58 AM

terrorist friend Corbyn

Que ??? ... Chuckle

You think Terrorism is funny?

John52 - 2019-12-31 12:00 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 11:58 AM

terrorist friend Corbyn

Que ??? ... Chuckle

You think Terrorism is funny?

Go empty your bin bags princess

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-31 11:58 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 11:14 AM

Which proves you don't read beyond the Daily Mail

Because if you read independent economic reports you would know that 90% predicting most of us will be worse off from Brexit sounds about right, so you wouldn't challenge it.

And as you won't read or understand them whats the point in quoting them?

So lets try something else

Lets go back to basics and make it as simple as possible.

Can you see that free trade benefits both sides.

And anything that restricts free trade reduces productivity?

So you cant find any evidence that "90% of the worlds economists" think Brexit is a bad idea either? ;-) .......

Looks like Brian is guilty of peddling Fake News >:-) .........

But then again us Brexiteers knew that all along (lol) (lol) (lol).........

Archived