It's Gloaty McGloatface time.........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman

Where does it say "Worlds economists"? ;-) .........

Seems to me 600 aren't that many to do the Worlds sums 8-) ........

"Some 82% of more than 600 respondents said there would be a detrimental effect on household incomes from leaving the bloc over the next five years, with 61% taking the view that unemployment would rise."

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

John52 - 2019-12-31 12:00 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 11:58 AM

jumpstart - 2019-12-31 9:48 AM

John52 - 2019-12-31 8:59 AM

jumpstart - 2019-12-31 8:55 AM

John52 - 2019-12-31 7:46 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-30 6:56 PM

terrorist friend Corbyn

How could he have talked to them to try and avert war without you calling him a terrorist friend *-)

Quite...everybody ends up talking to terriorists to sort out the problem, unless you have killed them all.

But you can't kill them all. When you kill them it turns their family into 'Terrorists' - especially when they were innocent in the first place. :-(

Quite right...like Palestinian’s.

Que ??? ... Chuckle

You think Terrorism is funny?

You won’t get a sensible answer out of him.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-31 3:41 PM

terrorist friend Corbyn

How could he have talked to them to try and avert war without you calling him a terrorist friend *-)

Quite...everybody ends up talking to terriorists to sort out the problem, unless you have killed them all.

But you can't kill them all. When you kill them it turns their family into 'Terrorists' - especially when they were innocent in the first place. :-(

Que ??? ... Chuckle

You mean like Brian's 90% of the worlds economists? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

terrorist friend Corbyn

Que ??? ... Chuckle

Que ??? ... From the fella that gave us all his brains on a plate yesterday ... Chuckle

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 1:43 PM

You're desperately clutching at straws now. It matters not which countries any are from as economists research data and economic trends so their fluency is in figures.

Director of the Institute for Fiscal Studies Paul Johnson said the survey, which saw 88% of economists saying that Brexit would hinder Britain’s growth prospects, revealed a rare near consensus within the profession.

“For a profession known to agree about little, it is pretty remarkable to see this degree of consensus about anything,” he said.

“It no doubt reflects the level of agreement among many economists about the benefits of free trade and the costs of uncertainty for economic growth.”

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-31 4:44 PM

You're desperately clutching at straws now. It matters not which countries any are from as economists research data and economic trends so their fluency is in figures.

Director of the Institute for Fiscal Studies Paul Johnson said the survey, which saw 88% of economists saying that Brexit would hinder Britain’s growth prospects, revealed a rare near consensus within the profession.

“For a profession known to agree about little, it is pretty remarkable to see this degree of consensus about anything,” he said.

“It no doubt reflects the level of agreement among many economists about the benefits of free trade and the costs of uncertainty for economic growth.”

I'm not clutching at anything ;-) .........

I'm just confronting Brian's Lies >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman

From the same bunch of cretins ;-) ..........

Some 82% of more than 600 respondents said there would be a detrimental effect on household incomes from leaving the bloc over the next five years, with 61% taking the view that unemployment would rise.

Seems to me that 61% should get the sack >:-) .........

It may help prove their prediction (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Birdbrain - 2019-12-31 4:22 PM

terrorist friend Corbyn

Que ??? ... Chuckle

Que ??? ... From the fella that gave us all his brains on a plate yesterday ... Chuckle

That must be why I have absolutely no idea what you are on about. No change there then.

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 4:48 PM

So name the countries the economists are from.....pedant. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-31 5:12 PM

That's Brian's job ;-) ........

He said "90% of the worlds economists" (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

I'm waiting Brian? >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 5:17 PM

You can't name them and were purely being your usual pedantic obtuse self over ONE word so made yourself look an idiot again clutching at straws as usual.....nothing new there then. *-)

You obviously don't even understand what the job of an economist entails.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-31 5:35 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 5:17 PM

You can't name them and were purely being your usual pedantic obtuse self over ONE word so made yourself look an idiot again clutching at straws as usual.....nothing new there then. *-)

Correction ;-) ........Brian cant name them (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-31 5:35 PM

The job of the 600 is talking Anti Brexit sh*te it would appear from your link >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 11:14 AM

John52 - 2019-12-31 10:25 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 9:05 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-30 8:12 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-30 5:23 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-28 6:41 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-28 4:10 PM

or 90% of the world's economists? Tricky! :-D

90% of the world's economists????? 8-) ..........

You just cant help yourself can you Brian (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Well, I certainly can't help what they say.

Perhaps you could provide proof to back up your claim? ;-) .............

Found that proof yet Brian? >:-) .............

Whats the point when you dismiss them all as 'remoaners' and 'losers' without reading it?

Brian wont have any proof because his claim that "90% of the worlds economists" is blatant hogwash *-) .....

And you Losers wonder why we Brexiteers don't take your fake news seriously anymore (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Oh alright, since you insist, have a look through this lot. https://tinyurl.com/yb99g8ln To find 10% in favour all you have to pick out is 8. Just don't come back and complain that my rough 90% was in fact 88.9%, because even were the percentage slightly inaccurate, the central point would not be any less relevant! They are not in favour. :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-31 7:16 PM

Whats the point when you dismiss them all as 'remoaners' and 'losers' without reading it?

Brian wont have any proof because his claim that "90% of the worlds economists" is blatant hogwash *-) .....

And you Losers wonder why we Brexiteers don't take your fake news seriously anymore (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Oh alright, since you insist, have a look through this lot. https://tinyurl.com/yb99g8ln To find 10% in favour all you have to pick out is 8. Just don't come back and complain that my rough 90% was in fact 88.9%, because even were the percentage slightly inaccurate, the central point would not be any less relevant! They are not in favour. :-D

That FT link will cost me money 8-) ..........

Copy & paste will do ;-) ........

As I can Google search it to confirm its legitimate >:-) .........

Seems to me 600 aren't that many to do the Worlds sums 8-) ........

"Some 82% of more than 600 respondents said there would be a detrimental effect on household incomes from leaving the bloc over the next five years, with 61% taking the view that unemployment would rise." (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Dave, as with your famous claim that the Treasury analysis related to the vote for, and not the event of, Brexit, trying to pin your desire for a "win" on a misunderstanding isn't helping. It would be little point counting economists who haven't made some estimate of the impact of Brexit on the UK economy, because those who haven't won't have an opinion one way or the other, will they? Just have a look through what those the FT polled have to say, and draw your own conclusion as to how many think Brexit will be good for the UK. And yes, I know that poll was 2018, but they haven't published the 2019 poll yet, so 2018 is as close as we can get.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-31 7:29 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 7:25 PM...............….That FT link will cost me money 8-) ..........

Didn't cost me a penny. All you have to do is register.

I'm not currently in Blighty which appears to be the FT's problem.........So why not copy and paste? ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 4:55 PM

From the same bunch of cretins ;-) ..........

Some 82% of more than 600 respondents said there would be a detrimental effect on household incomes from leaving the bloc over the next five years, with 61% taking the view that unemployment would rise.

Seems to me that 61% should get the sack >:-) .........

It may help prove their prediction (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Cognitive dissonance at work! :-D

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 7:25 PM

Yet you boastfully claim to spend "1000's every month" in Spain.......but can't afford £1 for a months FT subs. *-)

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 7:32 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 7:25 PM...............….That FT link will cost me money 8-) ..........

I'm not currently in Blighty which appears to be the FT's problem.........So why not copy and paste? ;-) ........

A Because it's you who wants to know, B because it is an extremely long article with comments from a vary large number of economists, and C, I very much doubt you'd read it if I did! So, why would I go to that much effort for your benefit? You're not on welfare, are you? You seem to have a very strong sense of entitlement at other's expense! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-31 7:36 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 7:32 PM

A Because it's you who wants to know, B because it is an extremely long article with comments from a vary large number of economists, and C, I very much doubt you'd read it if I did! So, why would I go to that much effort for your benefit? You're not on welfare, are you? You seem to have a very strong sense of entitlement at other's expense! :-D

To keep it simple Brian ;-) .........

Just copy and paste the bit that say's "90% of the WORLDS ECONOMISTS" will do >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-31 7:35 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-31 7:25 PM

Yet you boastfully claim to spend "1000's every month" in Spain.......but can't afford £1 for a months FT subs. *-)

No point in spending a quid on something that I already know ;-) .........

Brian is B*ll Sh*tting >:-) ........

Archived