Have we just passed the Archduke Ferdinand moment?

Fast Pat

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-03 8:45 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 5:54 PM

Fast Pat - 2020-01-03 5:42 PM

Number of foreign invasions since World War 2:

US - 37

Iran - 0

The biggest threat to world peace does not come from the middle east, it comes from the Whitehouse. A terrorist is simply someone who has a bomb but doesn’t have an air force.

Corbyn's chums have been cruising for a bruising for decades :-| ............

Best take them out now before the muppets get the bomb is my view 8-) ........

PMSL.....you're obsessed with Corbyn! *-) As for "take them out", you seem to view Iran has some tinpot tiny island state with camels and a few folk living in tents. *-)

Still defending terrorists *-) .........

How very Corbyn >:-) ........

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2020-01-03 6:58 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-03 6:55 PM

Fast Pat - 2020-01-03 6:45 PM

Before we listen to anymore sabre rattling from you lot. I’d like them to release all the still secret documents about UK involvement in the 1953 removal of Iran’s democratic PM. Then we can have a clean slate and acknowledge UK responsibility for the current situation.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup

Eh ... Whats the point in releasing the classified documents ??? ... Youve just acted as judge and jury already without releasing them ... "we can have a clean slate and acknowledge UK RESPONSIBILTY for the current situation" ... You really hate the UK dont ya

But he doesn't mind sponging off us ;-) ........

Him and John Whatsername are like two peas in a pod :D .........

"Us" meaning who exactly......Little Englanders? Though we may presently not be as united as the country once was before your batty Brexit, NI is still a country in the UK last time i looked......unless you can show me it's not? :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-03 8:50 PM

Before we listen to anymore sabre rattling from you lot. I’d like them to release all the still secret documents about UK involvement in the 1953 removal of Iran’s democratic PM. Then we can have a clean slate and acknowledge UK responsibility for the current situation.

Eh ... Whats the point in releasing the classified documents ??? ... Youve just acted as judge and jury already without releasing them ... "we can have a clean slate and acknowledge UK RESPONSIBILTY for the current situation" ... You really hate the UK dont ya

"Us" meaning who exactly......Little Englanders? Though we may presently not be as united as the country once was before your batty Brexit, NI is still a country in the UK last time i looked......unless you can show me it's not? :-|

Speaking for myself......Us little Englanders would be more than happy for you chappies who aren't happy to Bugger off and find someone else to make you Unhappy *-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 8:30 PM

jumpstart - 2020-01-03 8:23 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 8:19 PM

jumpstart - 2020-01-03 8:04 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 7:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-03 7:05 PM

Careful ... You'll have forum moderator Brian along shortly calling you sub-human ... These loser types have got so tetchy lately ... Ferk knows what they are guna be like come the end of the month

Is Village Idiot above or below sub-human? ;-) ..........

I would just like to know if I out rank you on BK's forum ranking scale? :D ........

It’s on par with a joker.

Methinks you've watched too many movies ;-) ...........

Besides I don't wear makeup 8-) ........

I can see that grin from here. Where’s your Bobsy twin?

See that's where your young jokes fall flat on me ;-) .........

Pray explain? :-S ........

And there's nothing worse than having to explain a Joke :D .......

Well not for you, I thinks it’s quite amusing. When you comment your Bobsy birdy twin then cheeps.

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 8:38 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-03 8:33 PM

jumpstart - 2020-01-03 6:06 PM

Fast Pat - 2020-01-03 6:02 PM

jumpstart - 2020-01-03 5:48 PM

Are you kidding me....where do you think this Iranian General was. Iran are in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, West Bank and all the rest in a North Africa.

Iran has an enormous number of Drones. I’m not surprised this has happened just hope the idiot Trump has a plan.

Reflecting Sunni or Shia backgrounds?

Don't get me wrong, i think the General is a murderous C*&%, but engaging in extra-judicial killings is not the way to resolve things.

Agree, not sure how wise this move was but something was going to happen sooner or later. Iran has been kicking the US so now they kick back. I doubt the idiot Trump has any sort of plan.

Wisdom and Trump tend not to mix together.....as for 'a plan', he's an impeached "President" desperate for re-election.

Impeached by a bunch of ranting Lefties ;-) ........

Not all countries seek to overthrow democracy by subversion. They have a democratic legal process.

How did the Great British public react when we were faced with that option? >:-) .........

Your lot subverted democracy and enabled interference from your Russian masters.

Are you kidding me....where do you think this Iranian General was. Iran are in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, West Bank and all the rest in a North Africa.

Iran has an enormous number of Drones. I’m not surprised this has happened just hope the idiot Trump has a plan.

Don't get me wrong, i think the General is a murderous C*&%, but engaging in extra-judicial killings is not the way to resolve things.

Agree, not sure how wise this move was but something was going to happen sooner or later. Iran has been kicking the US so now they kick back. I doubt the idiot Trump has any sort of plan.

Wisdom and Trump tend not to mix together.....as for 'a plan', he's an impeached "President" desperate for re-election.

How did the Great British public react when we were faced with that option? >:-) .........

Fortunately he has proved to have the necessary when it comes to dealing with Islamic terrorists B-) ......

You mean like shooting himself in the foot. Shame is he missed his head. Perhaps the Iranians won’t miss.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-03 8:59 PM

Fortunately he has proved to have the necessary when it comes to dealing with Islamic terrorists B-) ......

You mean like shooting himself in the foot. Shame is he missed his head. Perhaps the Iranians won’t miss.

So we know who side your on ;-) ..........

Kinda shot yourself in the foot there >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 9:03 PM

I’m on our side. Trumps on his own.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-03 9:06 PM

My my you really are an innocent (lol) (lol) (lol).......

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 9:08 PM

jumpstart - 2020-01-03 9:06 PM

My my you really are an innocent (lol) (lol) (lol).......

Ta .

Fast Pat - 2020-01-03 10:22 PM

Well I think that as the good old US of A has killed Iran's leader.

It is only fair that the USA now give Iran their leader and then we will be able to call it even.

Problem solved and WW3 averted.

Hissy fit hypocrite hysteria lives strong in the hate squad ... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-president-barack-obama-bomb-map-drone-wars-strikes-20000-pakistan-middle-east-afghanistan-a7534851.html ... Old Bill Clinton bombed Iraq shortly after impeachment ??? ... Bet the squad stayed quiet then

Birdbrain - 2020-01-04 7:00 AM

It is only fair that the USA now give Iran their leader and then we will be able to call it even.

Hissy fit hypocrite hysteria lives strong in the hate squad ... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-president-barack-obama-bomb-map-drone-wars-strikes-20000-pakistan-middle-east-afghanistan-a7534851.html ... Old Bill Clinton bombed Iraq shortly after impeachment ??? ... Bet the squad stayed quiet then

Ah but we Luuuved Old Bill and Obama. Where as Trumpty Trump just tells lies and makes up false news, no contest.

jumpstart - 2020-01-04 7:41 AM

Ah but we Luuuved Old Bill and Obama. Where as Trumpty Trump just tells lies and makes up false news, no contest.

"Trump just tells lies and makes up false news" ... If thats correct you'll be able to post up loads to back up that claim then wont ya princess ... Off ya pop

Birdbrain - 2020-01-04 9:14 AM

"Trump just tells lies and makes up false news" ... If thats correct you'll be able to post up loads to back up that claim then wont ya princess ... Off ya pop

Na, you’ll just get bored with all the guff, as it’s all on twitter you’ll be bang up to date, wont ya.

jumpstart - 2020-01-04 9:21 AM

Na, you’ll just get bored with all the guff, as it’s all on twitter you’ll be bang up to date, wont ya.

It seems his " lies " are now available in collection form as there is a book on Amazon for anyone who's interested.

( Published in early 2018 though so could be a bit out of date now ).

;-)

Think we can all translate that post ... Even you who struggles with your French/Spanish translations ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2020-01-04 11:59 AM

Think we can all translate that post ... Even you who struggles with your French/Spanish translations ... Chuckle

Well obviously you couldn’t.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-04 1:19 PM

https://apple.news/As2WlTUF3Q66gcXhpOz3Mgg

Interesting article, Trump could find himself in trouble.

Only if he puts boots on the ground in Iran ;-) .........

Which he doesn't need to do as he has no reason to invade Iran :-S .........

They didn't need to invade Japan did they? :-| .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-05 8:18 AM

No he won’t invade ,no reason to he will just want to stimulate regime change. But does show in the link how Iran can make it very difficult.

So don't the 42,000 ground troops and 23,000 marines killed and 200,000 injured in the Pacific theatre count.

Besides Iran is a bit of an expert on achieving frightening results without putting boots on the ground.

Fast Pat - 2020-01-05 9:38 AM

So don't the 42,000 ground troops and 23,000 marines killed and 200,000 injured in the Pacific theatre count.

Besides Iran is a bit of an expert on achieving frightening results without putting boots on the ground.

They do put boots on the ground, just like the Russians they say they are not theirs.

Archived