Have we just passed the Archduke Ferdinand moment?

Fast Pat

John52 - 2020-01-06 12:04 PM

...and if Trump is on the same side as BoJo

why did Trump not Tell Bojo of his attack?

There are times that I wonder about your sanity. Trump didn't tell Merkel, or Trudeau or Macron either. He didn't tell the Saudis or Iraqis. The reason should be obvious. It was a very last minute decision. The US had been tracking this criminal for some time and suddenly the perfect opportunity arose and a judgement had to be made very quickly. There was no time for consultations and if he'd told Boris but not other world leaders, that would have presented even more diplomacy problems.

And before you say it, he wouldn't have told any allies in advance that, should the occasion arise, he'll be assassinating Soleimani because there'd have been a huge risk of a leak. Soleimani had become much less security conscious in the last few months and any leaks would have driven him underground.

I can't believe that I'm having to explain all this to you. It should be clear to a child why Trump didn't tell Boris and if your mind wasn't so twisted with hatred you'd be able to work it out yourself.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John52 - 2020-01-06 11:35 AM

BoJo is thwarting her by showering Scotland with YOUR money, because its the only way the Scots will vote to remain part of BoJo's empire.

If BoJo stopped showering Scotland with your money, Scotland would vote for independence, BoJo would lose part of his Empire, so 'Fishface' (and I) would get what we want.

Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong in my attempts to explain this.

Can you please explain what law or rule Boris has changed since he came to power, which has made giving Scotland more money a policy of his government? As far as I'm aware our subsidy of Scotland has only increased because of the way that Little Nicki Kranky's policies are bankrupting the nation. Scottish funding policy was set a long time ago and I'm not aware of a change under Boris.

Please don't do your usual trick of diverting or whataboutery. You claim that Boris is showering you with money, implying that he has altered policy to stop the Scots from seceding. Just tell us what has changed in the short time that Boris has been in power.

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-06 11:56 AM

John52 - 2020-01-06 11:35 AM

BoJo is thwarting her by showering Scotland with YOUR money, because its the only way the Scots will vote to remain part of BoJo's empire.

If BoJo stopped showering Scotland with your money, Scotland would vote for independence, BoJo would lose part of his Empire, so 'Fishface' (and I) would get what we want.

Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong in my attempts to explain this.

Can you please explain what law or rule Boris has changed since he came to power, which has made giving Scotland more money a policy of his government? As far as I'm aware our subsidy of Scotland has only increased because of the way that Little Nicki Kranky's policies are bankrupting the nation. Scottish funding policy was set a long time ago and I'm not aware of a change under Boris.

Please don't do your usual trick of diverting or whataboutery. You claim that Boris is showering you with money, implying that he has altered policy to stop the Scots from seceding. Just tell us what has changed in the short time that Boris has been in power.

I asked him weeks ago what had changed with Boris throwing more money to the Jocks since he became PM ... Still waiting for an answer

John52 - 2020-01-06 1:29 PM

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-06 11:56 A

Can you please explain what law or rule Boris has changed since he came to power,

Can you please quote where I said it had changed since BoJo came to power *-)

Well if you're going to be pedantic you have said several times that Boris is showering Scotland with money. I hadn't realised that he was so rich. So nothing has changed since Boris came to power then? His government hasn't changed the law and he hasn't done anything extra to dissuade the Scots from voting for independence?

I'm glad we've cleared that up.

John52 - 2020-01-06 1:28 PM

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-06 11:45 AM

there'd have been a huge risk of a leak. .

So he couldn't trust BoJo to keep it quiet.

I'm sure that he trusts Boris but information such as this would have to have been disseminated to certain cabinet ministers. The Civil Service is currently under investigation because of the leaks during the election.

And I'll try to explain it again. If he'd just told Boris but not other allies, that would have had diplomatic repercussions. Apart from which this wasn't a discussion, it was information. Telling Boris and other world leaders would have achieved nothing and could have jeopardised the mission.

It's really not too difficult to understand. Well, for most normal people anyway.

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-06 12:36 PM

you have said several times that Boris is showering Scotland with money. I hadn't realised that he was so rich.

I said YOUR money in capital letters multiple times

In the name of Sanity how could I have made it clearer :-S

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-06 12:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-06 1:20 PM

I asked him weeks ago what had changed with Boris throwing more money to the Jocks since he became PM ... Still waiting for an answer

That's because nothing has changed.

The Prime Minister has changed

John52 - 2020-01-06 1:47 PM

There are times that I wonder about your sanity. .

I no longer wonder about yours :-S

Yet I come on here occasionally and totally demolish your puerile arguments and prove you to be an incorrigible liar. As I've just done recently.

John52 - 2020-01-06 12:04 PM

...and if Trump is on the same side as BoJo

why did Trump not Tell Bojo of his attack?

There are times that I wonder about your sanity.

Well wonder no more. ;-)

Those of us who have been on here longer than you know for a fact that he has none. In fact he is as mad as a box of Frogs.

An idiot with an opinion and a computer can be very annoying (we have long since passed the 'pity' stage). *-)

John52 - 2020-01-06 1:50 PM

you have said several times that Boris is showering Scotland with money. I hadn't realised that he was so rich.

But it's not MY money. Like Boris I'm not a multi-billionaire. It's obvious to anyone that you were implying that Boris had somehow changed things and was showering you with money to 'maintain his empire'.

If you're going to be pathetically pedantic you should expect the same treatment from me.

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-06 12:57 PM

But it's not MY money. Like Boris I'm not a multi-billionaire. It's obvious to anyone that you were implying that Boris had somehow changed things and was showering you with money to 'maintain his empire'.

If you're going to be pathetically pedantic you should expect the same treatment from me.

But it is YOUR money

It includes your money as you must pay taxes.

Did I have to say that not every penny of those £billions is your money *-)

Is that not obvious to you *-)

And you accuse me of being pedantic *-)

John52 - 2020-01-06 2:21 PM

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-06 12:57 PM

But it is YOUR money

It includes your money as you must pay taxes.

Did I have to say that not every penny of those £billions is your money *-)

Is that not obvious to you *-)

And you accuse me of being pedantic *-)

I'm being pedantic because I'm giving you a taste of your medicine. It isn't MY money. When the government took it off me it became ITS money. If it were MY money I could tell them how to spend it, but I can't.

You have accused Boris of showering you with money for his own personal reasons. That's another lie. Boris hasn't been in power for very long and he's been rather busy. Boris has changed nothing but I hope that he does in the future. Your nasty implication was clear.

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-06 12:42 PM

I'm sure that he trusts Boris but information such as this would have to have been disseminated to certain cabinet ministers. The Civil Service is currently under investigation because of the leaks during the election.

And I'll try to explain it again. If he'd just told Boris but not other allies, that would have had diplomatic repercussions. Apart from which this wasn't a discussion, it was information. Telling Boris and other world leaders would have achieved nothing and could have jeopardised the mission.

It's really not too difficult to understand. Well, for most normal people anyway.

So our lads, and Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe in Iraq mean nothing to you, or who you consider 'normal people', either :-S

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-06 1:29 PM

It isn't MY money. When the government took it off me it became ITS money.

and then it became MY money when they used it to pay my road tolls, bridge tolls, parking and NHS charges etc. :D that you have to pay and we don't. :D

Meanwhile, BoJo continues to take YOUR money off you and send it to me :D

all to stop us voting for independence, and maintain HIS empire, at YOUR expense :D

John52 - 2020-01-06 3:06 PM

(BoJo) been rather busy. .

...on a private island with his £billionaire backers whilst JC was volunteering at a foodbank

Nice bit of Whataboutery from a man who's losing the argument. Again! Boris stayed as a guest with friends of the family, the Von Bismarks. I wasn't aware that the Von Bismarks were Boris's backers. Perhaps you can enlighten us about that?

The Right Honourable Jeremy Corbyn, two A Levels Grade E, two General Elections (Failed) has had plenty of sun lately on a free trip to visit the graves of Islamist terrorists and collecting fat cheques from his slots on Iranian TV, so he can afford to do a bit of virtue signalling back home.

John52 - 2020-01-06 3:10 PM

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-06 12:42 PM

So our lads, and Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe in Iraq mean nothing to you, or who you consider 'normal people', either :-S

So you're saying that 'our lads' and Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe aren't bright enough to understand why Trump didn't inform his allies? I'm sure that they are perfectly normal and intelligent enough to know why Trump didn't give advance warning. You obviously still can't work it out but I'm sure that they can.

That's your most disgraceful comment yet. And Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe isn't in Iraq, she's in Iran. Please try to keep up.

John52 - 2020-01-06 3:18 PM

It isn't MY money. When the government took it off me it became ITS money.

and then it became MY money when they used it to pay my road tolls, bridge tolls, parking and NHS charges etc. :D that you have to pay and we don't. :D

Meanwhile, BoJo continues to take YOUR money off you and send it to me :D

all to stop us voting for independence, and maintain HIS empire, at YOUR expense :D

There's really no need to keep thanking us for our largesse. I've already explained that the English have a long tradition of helping the underprivileged.

It's a bit sad though that, after our generosity, your little backwater of a country still can't manage its affairs and is sliding deeper and deeper into its tartan doodoo. But please don't fret. Like a good master for his servants we feel a sense of obligation to you and I know that, like me, my fellow countrymen will still want to hold out the hand of charity so that your bairns can still get their porridge and their parents their fried Mars Bars. That's the kind of people we are south of the border, caring and generous to those in distress.

Looking at your avatar it's obvious that you're a true Scot and I congratulate you for posing as an example of your people's standards and habits. It just makes me want to encourage the government to give you even more.

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-06 2:46 PM

So you're saying that 'our lads' and Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe aren't bright enough to understand why Trump didn't inform his allies?

Nope. I'm saying that you aren't bright enough to understand why Trump didn't inform his allies

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-06 2:46 PM Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe isn't in Iraq, she's in Iran.

Which makes it even worse. :-(

Archived