Have we just passed the Archduke Ferdinand moment?

Fast Pat

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John52 - 2020-01-06 4:19 PM

Nope. I'm saying that you aren't bright enough to understand why Trump didn't inform his allies

I've given you an explanation of why Trump didn't inform his allies. You've given none as to why he should have done. Please explain why he should have informed them and how that would have been possible given the urgency of the situation. If you believe that he should have informed his allies that he intended killing this criminal at the first opportunity, perhaps you can tell us how Trump could have guaranteed that this wouldn't have been leaked, thus destroying his plans? I look forward to your explanation. However, considering that you think that Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe is being held hostage in Iraq, I'm not sure that you have the slightest grasp of what's actually going on.

I see that you've also gone quiet on your claim that Boris Johnson's holiday in the Caribbean was paid for by his 'backers' thus implying a financial link between him and his hosts. Have you found any evidence yet for this libellous slur, or is it just another of your blatant lies? You're also having problems it would appear in finding a single piece of evidence that the Royal Family vetoed the railway line going beyond Ballater to Balmoral, so that the 'plebs' wouldn't get too close.

I'll say again what I said earlier. You are a mendacious individual who will peddle any untruths to make his case. Shame on you.

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-07 10:28 AM

Nope. I'm saying that you aren't bright enough to understand why Trump didn't inform his allies

I've given you an explanation of why Trump didn't inform his allies. Y

Yet Israel was informed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7851877/Benjamin-Netanyahu-warned-plans-kill-Qassem-Soleimani-ahead-drone-strike.html

jumpstart - 2020-01-07 10:55 AM

The only person the Iranians want is Trump......so have him. They’ll get him sometime in the future. He’s funnier than Ricky Gervais.

They won't get Trump - ever. I almost wish that they'd try as it would give the US the excuse to wipe this criminal state off the map. It's an evil country led by evil men. If they concentrated on their own people's welfare instead of trying to inflict their extreme version of Shia Islam on half of the Middle East the world be be a better place.

Only recently these monsters killed hundreds of their own people for daring to protest against the regime. There's only one thing these maniacs understand and it's killing and terrorism. If these animals continue with their murderous crimes the US should bomb every military installation, nuclear plant and government building. Like Japan did, they'll awaken a sleeping tiger.

Fast Pat - 2020-01-07 11:36 AM

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-07 10:28 AM

I've given you an explanation of why Trump didn't inform his allies. Y

Yet Israel was informed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7851877/Benjamin-Netanyahu-warned-plans-kill-Qassem-Soleimani-ahead-drone-strike.html

From your link: 'Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was likely told of the US drone strike on General Qassem Soleimani before the attack.'

How can you be so definite? The article is all supposition. That's usually enough for you though isn't it?

It may well be that Pompeo told Israel that they would soon be launching an attack on Iran but without giving specific details. As Israel is Iran's biggest foe in the region it would be sensible to warn them to batten down the hatches.

It may also well be that it's all nothing more than the media adding up two and two and coming to five.

Do let us know when you have anything that positively confirms your claim.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-07 10:59 AM

The very reason we should have been informed is because we also have troops in Iraq training their forces .

It wouldn’t be that difficult to get Trump in the future, especially with UAV’s.

They prolly didn't tell us because they needed secrecy ;-) .........and judging by the way our Loony Liberal Lefty backstabbing civil service has behaved over Brexit *-) ........

They'd prolly have tipped of Tehran :-| .........

jumpstart - 2020-01-07 11:59 AM

The very reason we should have been informed is because we also have troops in Iraq training their forces .

It wouldn’t be that difficult to get Trump in the future, especially with UAV’s.

You obviously haven't read and understood what happened here. The US had been tracking this thug for a long time. They learned that he was about to land in Iraq but had no idea if he was just attending a meeting at the airport, transferring to another flight or leaving the airport. When it was confirmed that he would be in a convoy the Americans had to make a quick decision. Do you think that only UK forces are in Iraq?

I can imagine the conversation: 'Mr President, we have eyes on Soleimani, can we take him out?' Trump: 'Of course you can Mike but first of all you need to inform Britain, Australia, Canada, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Turkey, Sweden, Norway and Spain all of which are our allies and have troops in Iraq.'

Three hours later: 'We've informed them all Mr President.' Trump: 'Excellent, take him out.'

Pompeo: 'Oops, sorry Mr President, the bugger's scarpered.'

Good thinking Jumpstart.

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-07 1:36 PM

You obviously haven't read and understood what happened here. The US had been tracking this thug for a long time. They learned that he was about to land in Iraq but had no idea if he was just attending a meeting at the airport, transferring to another flight or leaving the airport. When it was confirmed that he would be in a convoy the Americans had to make a quick decision. Do you think that only UK forces are in Iraq?

I can imagine the conversation: 'Mr President, we have eyes on Soleimani, can we take him out?' Trump: 'Of course you can Mike but first of all you need to inform Britain, Australia, Canada, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Turkey, Sweden, Norway and Spain all of which are our allies and have troops in Iraq.'

Three hours later: 'We've informed them all Mr President.' Trump: 'Excellent, take him out.'

Good thinking Jumpstart.

Presumably you’ve never heard of secure electronic communications, it would take seconds.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-07 1:49 PM

Good thinking Jumpstart.

Presumably you’ve never heard of secure electronic communications, it would take seconds.

So your presume our PM is sat by a satellite phone 24/7? ;-) ........

I wonder if it's like the Bat Phone? B-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-01-07 2:06 PM

Good thinking Jumpstart.

He was in a deckchair on the beach, it’s was a Bar phone.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-07 2:10 PM

Good thinking Jumpstart.

It's just as well Trump didn't ring B-) ........

You cant trust those Loser Lefty bar flies 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-01-07 2:24 PM

Good thinking Jumpstart.

...Sir Trump on the hot line....

...oh Gord,tell him I’m not in...

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-07 2:31 PM

Good thinking Jumpstart.

Given the 3 years Boris has had to endure ;-) .........

I hope he was bladdered and told Trump to nuke the Fecker's :D ........

Although I doubt our World King is as irresponsible as me (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Good thinking Jumpstart.

So our POTUS really is a Sir ??? ... Cool but who's Gord ??? ... Dont say its Gordon sell ya gold Brown , is he still working at Downing Street ... Well I never

Birdbrain - 2020-01-07 2:54 PM

Good thinking Jumpstart.

So our POTUS really is a Sir ??? ... Cool but who's Gord ??? ... Dont say its Gordon sell ya gold Brown , is he still working at Downing Street ... Well I never

Missed the comma, he’s Sir Larfalot.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-07 3:27 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-07 2:54 PM

Good thinking Jumpstart.

Missed the comma, he’s Sir Larfalot.

He prolly will when his Impeachment wins him another 5 years (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-07 3:37 PM

Apparently the Iranians are considering 13 revenge scenarios. One of them is to book all the “T” off times at all Trumps resorts.

Judging by what I've been watching on the telly :-| .........

The devout can kill more by friendly stampedes than the West can with one missile 8-) .....

That's Iran F*cked :D ........

Coz Trump's a proper Cowboy >:-) .......

Archived