• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-05-21 9:37 AM

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-21 9:24 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-21 8:51 AM

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-21 8:49 AM

Yes Dave, very interesting, but it is entirely irrelevant and why, in any case, would I be bothered what Starmer said? He's not the PM, is he?

He's on your side aint he? >:-) ..........

On my side? How?

Brian

I think Dave thinks everyone is either loony left. or ravin' right.

He cannot conceive that anyone is open minded ( he calls it " on the fence " ).

;-)

You got off that fence a while ago when you chose your preferred anti Tory bias ;-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-21 4:17 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-20 7:31 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-20 7:28 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-20 7:13 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-20 7:07 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-20 8:33 AM

John52 - 2020-05-19 11:35 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-19 5:41 PM

UK total now 'over 44,000' according to ONS. :-(

https://tinyurl.com/y9kcv73e

I have more trust in the figure calculated by taking this years deaths and subtracting the average over the same period in previous years. Last I heard it was well over 50,000 - because it includes deaths the Government ignores.

The ONS is widely accepted at having the best bean counters in Europe ;-) ..........

So I have more faith in their figures than your guesses and the EU's *-) .........

Pelmet finally does a U turn! You've done nothing but criticise and attempt to downplay figures posted on this thread from day one.....which had you bothered to READ THE LINKS would have seen they came from the ONS! *-)

U turn? 8-) ........

You and your Loser chums are the ones who have been perverting statistics for your Hate UK/Boris agenda *-) ........

Well make your bloody mind up. You said in reply to John, The ONS is widely accepted at having the best bean counters in Europe ..........So I have more faith in their figures.

So which is it? You now accept figures sourced from the ONS or you don't? You cannot have it both ways. *-)

The ONS figures are pretty accurate ;-) ......

It's the EU's that are dodgy *-) ........

And in the first para of the linked op on this thread it clearly stated, Figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) confirmed....

So FINALLY you got it even though it took over TWO WEEKS for the penny to drop. *-)

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-21 7:28 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-20 7:31 PM...………………..

Which you quoted while trying to discredit the ONS figures. Kerching, kerching!

Mark Twain was right "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

As Anon said "You can always tell a closed mind - but not much!" :-D Strewth! Dave, you have excelled even yourself! How very sad!

Pelmet takes staggering stupidty to another level!!! *-)

Where as you and Waldorf prefer to major in Tasteless point scoring *-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-21 9:35 AM

Yes Dave, very interesting, but it is entirely irrelevant and why, in any case, would I be bothered what Starmer said? He's not the PM, is he?

There you go again "Sides". Its Brexit all over again. Another football match where you're team can do no wrong. There are no sides in this. Jury is still out for me on Starmer but its well and truly passed judgement on Johnson, however I will be prepared to congratulate and support the government when they get something right. Should that ever happen.

Stop pretending its not Barry *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-05-22 8:21 AM

There you go again "Sides". Its Brexit all over again. Another football match where you're team can do no wrong. There are no sides in this. Jury is still out for me on Starmer but its well and truly passed judgement on Johnson, however I will be prepared to congratulate and support the government when they get something right. Should that ever happen.

Its not! As I said, we can congratulate the government when they get something right or support them if they come up with some good ideas. So far they have been totally crap. The trouble is I can never trust Johnson or anything that comes from his cabinet as a result because he has a track record of being a serial liar. He would never have got to be PM in a month of Sundays if it had not been for Brexit. Even you took a pop at him on here many years ago and your fellow Brexiteer in Chief on here doesn't think much of him either. You are just so heavily invested in him and Brexit its almost funny as you would defend him if he came around your house and lopped off your head with a Machete just for a laugh.

Sadly its not just you that thinks that way. Your Brexit legacy has left us with a complete moron running the country which was bad enough in normal times but now its costing lives.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-22 9:52 AM

Its not! As I said, we can congratulate the government when they get something right or support them if they come up with some good ideas. So far they have been totally crap. The trouble is I can never trust Johnson or anything that comes from his cabinet as a result because he has a track record of being a serial liar. He would never have got to be PM in a month of Sundays if it had not been for Brexit. Even you took a pop at him on here many years ago and your fellow Brexiteer in Chief on here doesn't think much of him either. You are just so heavily invested in him and Brexit its almost funny as you would defend him if he came around your house and lopped off your head with a Machete just for a laugh.

Sadly its not just you that thinks that way. Your Brexit legacy has left us with a complete moron running the country which was bad enough in normal times but now its costing lives.

So why aren't you slagging off the Welsh LABOUR government who aren't managing half as well as Boris.........Or the Scottish SNP government who aren't doing any better than us either? ;-) ........

Oh yeah.......silly me....I forgot.....they're both led by Remoaners >:-) ..........

Utter gobbledegook ... "its not!" ... "I can never trust Johnson or ANYTHING that comes from his cabinet" ... So in other words Barry will never 'congratulate" them or "support" them ... Its called blind hatred

pelmetman - 2020-05-22 10:04 AM

So why aren't you slagging off the Welsh LABOUR government who aren't managing half as well as Boris.........Or the Scottish SNP government who aren't doing any better than us either? ;-) ........

Oh yeah.......silly me....I forgot.....they're both led by Remoaners >:-) ..........

I dont live in Wales or Scotland but from what I can see they have made a good decision in being more cautious in relaxing the lock down and I do believe Nicola was calling for it long before Johnson decided to listen and lock down.

Birdbrain - 2020-05-22 12:10 PM

Utter gobbledegook ... "its not!" ... "I can never trust Johnson or ANYTHING that comes from his cabinet" ... So in other words Barry will never 'congratulate" them or "support" them ... Its called blind hatred

Nope. I look forward to them doing something right and will be the first to congratulate them when they do. I wont hold my breath.

pelmetman - 2020-05-22 8:19 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-21 4:17 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-20 7:31 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-20 7:28 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-20 7:13 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-20 7:07 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-20 8:33 AM

John52 - 2020-05-19 11:35 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-19 5:41 PM

UK total now 'over 44,000' according to ONS. :-(

https://tinyurl.com/y9kcv73e

I have more trust in the figure calculated by taking this years deaths and subtracting the average over the same period in previous years. Last I heard it was well over 50,000 - because it includes deaths the Government ignores.

The ONS is widely accepted at having the best bean counters in Europe ;-) ..........

So I have more faith in their figures than your guesses and the EU's *-) .........

Pelmet finally does a U turn! You've done nothing but criticise and attempt to downplay figures posted on this thread from day one.....which had you bothered to READ THE LINKS would have seen they came from the ONS! *-)

U turn? 8-) ........

You and your Loser chums are the ones who have been perverting statistics for your Hate UK/Boris agenda *-) ........

Well make your bloody mind up. You said in reply to John, The ONS is widely accepted at having the best bean counters in Europe ..........So I have more faith in their figures.

So which is it? You now accept figures sourced from the ONS or you don't? You cannot have it both ways. *-)

The ONS figures are pretty accurate ;-) ......

And in the first para of the linked op on this thread it clearly stated, Figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) confirmed....

So FINALLY you got it even though it took over TWO WEEKS for the penny to drop. *-)

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-21 7:28 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-20 7:31 PM...………………..

Which you quoted while trying to discredit the ONS figures. Kerching, kerching!

Mark Twain was right "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

As Anon said "You can always tell a closed mind - but not much!" :-D Strewth! Dave, you have excelled even yourself! How very sad!

Pelmet takes staggering stupidty to another level!!! *-)

Where as you and Waldorf prefer to major in Tasteless point scoring *-) .........

If you see linking to media or websites with stats as "point scoring" then you've been doing exactly the same in your frantic effort to try discrediting ONS stats which backfired spectacularly on you!! *-)

Citation needed.......otherwise this is yet more wild conjecture.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-22 3:28 PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52339103

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-05-01/poll-shows-more-welsh-public-confidence-in-johnson-than-drakeford-over-covid-19/

From your Remoaner rag the Daily Mail :D .........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8324933/The-Left-pompous-attacking-Tories-handling-crisis.html

Meanwhile in Ol Fishface land 8-) .........

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/nicola-sturgeon-defends-appropriate-decision-22013984

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5508304/coronavirus-scotland-medical-staff-nhs-ppe-shortage/

Is that citation enough? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-05-23 8:00 AM

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-05-01/poll-shows-more-welsh-public-confidence-in-johnson-than-drakeford-over-covid-19/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8324933/The-Left-pompous-attacking-Tories-handling-crisis.html

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/nicola-sturgeon-defends-appropriate-decision-22013984

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5508304/coronavirus-scotland-medical-staff-nhs-ppe-shortage/

No. You claimed the Welsh government "aren't managing half as well as Boris" which implied NHS England stocks of PPE were plentiful and readily available when we all know nothing could be further from the truth. Just take your Tory blinkers off and wake up to reality Pelmet.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-23 4:27 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-23 8:00 AM

No. You claimed the Welsh government "aren't managing half as well as Boris" which implied NHS England stocks of PPE were plentiful and readily available when we all know nothing could be further from the truth. Just take your Tory blinkers off and wake up to reality Pelmet.

Tit *-) ......

Archived