Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-16 8:24 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-16 7:59 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-16 7:51 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-16 6:22 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-16 4:31 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-16 11:06 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 6:57 PM...……………………..

1 Are we still not fourth as we were when Bullet started the thread? *-) .........

2 Is the title to this thread not wrong? :-| ......

3 Frankly I'm no longer surprised that you are prepared to defend Bullets lies *-) ..........

This, from the guy who believes in "good, old fashioned, British common sense! Would that some were available to him! :-D

1 Using whose figures? Bullet quoted Metro from 5 May 2020, which was in turn quoting the then latest figures from the ONS. So, are you arguing that the ONS were wrong?

2 Fixed that for you! :-D

3 I'm not defending anyone's "lies": you have yet to prove the lie. I'm criticising your assertion that Bullet was lying, when you repeatedly quote similar numbers (as above: "fourth highest") that become incorrect 24 hours later, but don't accept that you lied in so doing. As I said, you can't have it both ways.

Being a little less inflammatory with your allegations might help, for a start.

Due to the absence of any logical reply from Pelmet to my question posted yesterday and yours, also today, the only conclusion i can draw is he's accusing the ONS of 'lying' but unable to prove how. :-|

Why are YOU & BRIAN accusing the EU of LYING? >:-) .......

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/cases-2019-ncov-eueea

Neither Brian or i have been and it's about time you wound your neck in and ceased calling people liars when all along it's been your failure to comprehend the OP and desperately clutch at straws to try discrediting the original OP, thereby disagreeing with figures supplied by the ONS!! And as for trying Russia.....you really do make a clown of yourself!

Incidentally the figure on your link shows UK at 33,998 as of today. If you can find a European country with a higher figure then by all means post it up.

Need I remind you of the title of your thread yet again Dumb Dumb?.......

"UK now the HIGHEST death rates in Europe"

Do you and Brian really not know the difference? 8-) ........

Which was the OP header. Here is the procedure for accessing it, it's quite simple;

1) Return to page 1 of thread.

2) Look for OP (say if you don't know what that means).

3) Click link to open article.

4) Now post the header, sub-header and first three paragraphs from the report please.

So you accept your media gobs**tes lied with your first title? >:-) ...........

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2020-05-16 8:40 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-16 8:24 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-16 7:59 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-16 7:51 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-16 6:22 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-16 4:31 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-16 11:06 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 6:57 PM...……………………..

1 Are we still not fourth as we were when Bullet started the thread? *-) .........

2 Is the title to this thread not wrong? :-| ......

3 Frankly I'm no longer surprised that you are prepared to defend Bullets lies *-) ..........

This, from the guy who believes in "good, old fashioned, British common sense! Would that some were available to him! :-D

1 Using whose figures? Bullet quoted Metro from 5 May 2020, which was in turn quoting the then latest figures from the ONS. So, are you arguing that the ONS were wrong?

2 Fixed that for you! :-D

3 I'm not defending anyone's "lies": you have yet to prove the lie. I'm criticising your assertion that Bullet was lying, when you repeatedly quote similar numbers (as above: "fourth highest") that become incorrect 24 hours later, but don't accept that you lied in so doing. As I said, you can't have it both ways.

Being a little less inflammatory with your allegations might help, for a start.

Due to the absence of any logical reply from Pelmet to my question posted yesterday and yours, also today, the only conclusion i can draw is he's accusing the ONS of 'lying' but unable to prove how. :-|

Why are YOU & BRIAN accusing the EU of LYING? >:-) .......

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/cases-2019-ncov-eueea

Neither Brian or i have been and it's about time you wound your neck in and ceased calling people liars when all along it's been your failure to comprehend the OP and desperately clutch at straws to try discrediting the original OP, thereby disagreeing with figures supplied by the ONS!! And as for trying Russia.....you really do make a clown of yourself!

Incidentally the figure on your link shows UK at 33,998 as of today. If you can find a European country with a higher figure then by all means post it up.

Need I remind you of the title of your thread yet again Dumb Dumb?.......

"UK now the HIGHEST death rates in Europe"

Do you and Brian really not know the difference? 8-) ........

Which was the OP header. Here is the procedure for accessing it, it's quite simple;

1) Return to page 1 of thread.

2) Look for OP (say if you don't know what that means).

3) Click link to open article.

4) Now post the header, sub-header and first three paragraphs from the report please.

So you accept your media gobs**tes lied with your first title? >:-) ...........

Too embarrassing for you to post that header and paragraphs i asked for eh? Not surprised but rather than apologise you continue attacking.....now against the ONS!! You really are your own worst enemy and just don't know when to bow out and admit you'd got it all wrong.

Figures change daily so tomorrow will bring more. If you believe the ONS has "lied" then i suggest you take the matter up with them.

pelmetman - 2020-05-16 7:35 PM

.......................Were we in 4th place on the 5th of May according to the EU figures or not? :-| ........

You can lie again if you wish *-) ........

Irrelevant. Paul quoted ONS. You are quoting ECDC from a different date. Different date, difference source, different figures. No lie. I think the whole universe has by now got it - except for you. QED. Go figure! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-17 11:55 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-16 7:35 PM

.......................Were we in 4th place on the 5th of May according to the EU figures or not? :-| ........

You can lie again if you wish *-) ........

Irrelevant. Paul quoted ONS. You are quoting ECDC from a different date. Different date, difference source, different figures. No lie. I think the whole universe has by now got it - except for you. QED. Go figure! :-D

Pelmet inhabits a parallel universe so won't ever 'get it'!! :-|

The ''good' news today (if we can call it that) is we have the lowest daily mortality figure for almost two months at 111, taking the total to 34,577. But as govt are now sending people back to work, opening up schools and changed the 'stay home' policy to 'stay alert', i expect we will see that figure rise back up.....at least for England. :-(

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-19 11:35 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-19 5:41 PM

UK total now 'over 44,000' according to ONS. :-(

https://tinyurl.com/y9kcv73e

I have more trust in the figure calculated by taking this years deaths and subtracting the average over the same period in previous years. Last I heard it was well over 50,000 - because it includes deaths the Government ignores.

The ONS is widely accepted at having the best bean counters in Europe ;-) ..........

So I have more faith in their figures than your guesses and the EU's *-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-20 8:33 AM

I have more trust in the figure calculated by taking this years deaths and subtracting the average over the same period in previous years. Last I heard it was well over 50,000 - because it includes deaths the Government ignores.

The ONS is widely accepted at having the best bean counters in Europe ;-) ..........

So I have more faith in their figures than your guesses and the EU's *-) .........

These are ONS figures

The average over previous years compared with the deaths in the same period this year.

So it will include deaths caused by Covid 19 indirectly.

Like suicides, or those who didn't get hospital treatment because of Covid19.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-20 6:53 PM

These are ONS figures

The average over previous years compared with the deaths in the same period this year.

So it will include deaths caused by Covid 19 indirectly.

Like suicides, or those who didn't get hospital treatment because of Covid19.

Blimey your late 8-) ........

Has Cornwall finally evicted you? >:-) ........

Pelmet finally does a U turn! You've done nothing but criticise and attempt to downplay figures posted on this thread from day one.....which had you bothered to READ THE LINKS would have seen they came from the ONS! *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-20 7:07 PM

Pelmet finally does a U turn! You've done nothing but criticise and attempt to downplay figures posted on this thread from day one.....which had you bothered to READ THE LINKS would have seen they came from the ONS! *-)

U turn? 8-) ........

You and your Loser chums are the ones who have been perverting statistics for your Hate UK/Boris agenda *-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-20 7:13 PM

U turn? 8-) ........

You and your Loser chums are the ones who have been perverting statistics for your Hate UK/Boris agenda *-) ........

Well make your bloody mind up. You said in reply to John, The ONS is widely accepted at having the best bean counters in Europe ..........So I have more faith in their figures.

So which is it? You now accept figures sourced from the ONS or you don't? You cannot have it both ways. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-20 7:28 PM

U turn? 8-) ........

Well make your bloody mind up. You said in reply to John, The ONS is widely accepted at having the best bean counters in Europe ..........So I have more faith in their figures.

So which is it? You now accept figures sourced from the ONS or you don't? You cannot have it both ways. *-)

The ONS figures are pretty accurate ;-) ......

It's the EU's that are dodgy *-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-20 7:31 PM...………………..

Which you quoted while trying to discredit the ONS figures. Kerching, kerching!

Mark Twain was right "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

As Anon said "You can always tell a closed mind - but not much!" :-D Strewth! Dave, you have excelled even yourself! How very sad!

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-21 7:28 AM

Mark Twain was right "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

As Anon said "You can always tell a closed mind - but not much!" :-D Strewth! Dave, you have excelled even yourself! How very sad!

Talking of idiots ;-) ..........

"Prime Minister’s Questions today featured odd, although clearly well rehearsed, questioning from Sir Keir, who again asked a question that had already been answered. Immediately after Boris said an effective contact tracing system would be running by 1 June, Sir Kier asked when the contact tracing system will be in place by…

“Already we have recruited 24,000 trackers, and by the first of June, we will have 25,000. They will be capable of tracking the contacts of 10,000 new cases a day… Today new cases stand at 2,400… I have great confidence that by June 1st we will have a system that will help us very greatly to defeat this disease.”

After fumbling, Sir Keir then asked as his next question…

“Can the Prime Minister indicate that an effective test and trace system will be in place by 1st June Monday week?”

To which Boris came back with…

“The right honourable gentleman seems to be in the unfortunate position of having rehearsed his third or fourth question without having listened to my previous answer.”

“Forensic”.

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-21 8:49 AM

Yes Dave, very interesting, but it is entirely irrelevant and why, in any case, would I be bothered what Starmer said? He's not the PM, is he?

He's on your side aint he? >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

U turn? 8-) ........

Where in your link does it say the ONS is comparing our figures to Europe? ;-) ...........

Perhaps you could link to the ONS page? :-| .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-21 8:51 AM

Yes Dave, very interesting, but it is entirely irrelevant and why, in any case, would I be bothered what Starmer said? He's not the PM, is he?

On my side? How?

There you go again "Sides". Its Brexit all over again. Another football match where you're team can do no wrong. There are no sides in this. Jury is still out for me on Starmer but its well and truly passed judgement on Johnson, however I will be prepared to congratulate and support the government when they get something right. Should that ever happen.

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-21 9:24 AM

On my side? How?

Brian

I think Dave thinks everyone is either loony left. or ravin' right.

He cannot conceive that anyone is open minded ( he calls it " on the fence " ).

;-)

pelmetman - 2020-05-20 7:31 PM

U turn? 8-) ........

The ONS figures are pretty accurate ;-) ......

And in the first para of the linked op on this thread it clearly stated, Figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) confirmed....

So FINALLY you got it even though it took over TWO WEEKS for the penny to drop. *-)

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-21 7:28 AM

Pelmet takes staggering stupidty to another level!!! *-)

Archived