Barryd999 - 2020-05-31 2:16 PM

John52 - 2020-05-31 12:46 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-31 12:33 PM

John52 - 2020-05-30 11:05 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-28 10:37 AM

John52 - 2020-05-28 9:57 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-28 9:30 AM

a £200 fine

Do you think fixed penalties, irrespective of means, are fair *-)

(Some people can laugh at them anyway because they have nothing that can be taken off them )

I dont care if fixed penalties are fair, in fact WTF should they be fair for? If they cant pay then lock them up or community service. Make them go around and clear up their own and their fellow low lifes sh1t. This kind of thing never went on before this current crisis, least not here and not to this extent. Its just a pity this disease is not selective in who it latches onto and wipes out.

So we don't need public toilets then - just lock people up instead as we haven't got enough in jail (just more per head of population than any other country in Europe)

Sounds like a Dominic Cummings plan

Council absolves itself from responsibility for providing toilets, plebs fall out with each other taking attention away from him, same old divide and rule :D

What we need is for the plebs not to come to our tourist hot spots and break all the social distancing rules. All the government had to do was put in place a 20 mile max distance rule with a fine of say £200 if you are caught beyond that without a reasonable excuse and that would hopefully put most of them off, not all but enough. Plus it would allow the Rozzers to on the spot fine all those numpties from Teesside who gathered at Richmond Falls recently. If they refuse to pay, then community service and if they refuse to do that, lock em up. Johnsons light touch has simply not worked. The country is full of thick as mince morons who cannot or will not follow the rules. The rules need tightening and enforcing.

Would suit me as I am never more than 20 miles from my (motor)Home :-D

In any case shouldn't bother you as it looked like the toilets on Barney high street were open last week?

I didn't go down, as I don't use public toilets - my method is safer than them or hotels etc where facilities are shared.

but when I looked down from above the door was open.

Ah so your now touring are you? Not content with putting the good people of Cornwall at risk you have come up here now as well. I believe your home is in Scotland so even in Barney you are more than 20 miles from your proper home.

Its got so serious in places up here that the military police have had to be called in to sort Richmond out and in upper Teesdale the rozzers have had to close some roads.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18486146.police-close-road-due-congestion-involving-least-200-cars/?fbclid=IwAR1DuuWEQI6KVmvpbrtMJn-77jRa1Tt1GQuwTRnS16g_fBnu_PQopPM7jdg

Having read the mood of the locals I wouldnt be at all surprised if some of them start taking the law into their own hands. Careful where you park up. You told us that everyone in Cornwall was friendly towards you. I wouldnt assume you will get the same treatment in the Dales.

Do you approve of people taking the law into their own hands?

People living in glass houses etc I thought they might have more sense

and that people genuinely concerned about covid19 would not be such risk takers

Because logic would suggest its the other way round and the ones not so worried about the virus would be the risk takers.

So the authorities close the car park and complain about cars clogging the roads

Close the toilets, absolving themselves of their responsibility to provide public toilets, and complain about people peeing wherever they can

Govt must be loving it

Nothing they like better than stirring it up, and laughing at the plebs fighting each other

Especially now, as it takes attention away from their own far more serious breaches of their own guidance - Dominic Cummings, Duke of Cornwall, and the Prime Minister himself travelling with their virus to other homes.

same old tories - Divide & Rule

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John52 - 2020-06-01 8:19 AM

a £200 fine

(Some people can laugh at them anyway because they have nothing that can be taken off them )

I dont care if fixed penalties are fair, in fact WTF should they be fair for? If they cant pay then lock them up or community service. Make them go around and clear up their own and their fellow low lifes sh1t. This kind of thing never went on before this current crisis, least not here and not to this extent. Its just a pity this disease is not selective in who it latches onto and wipes out.

So we don't need public toilets then - just lock people up instead as we haven't got enough in jail (just more per head of population than any other country in Europe)

Council absolves itself from responsibility for providing toilets, plebs fall out with each other taking attention away from him, same old divide and rule :D

What we need is for the plebs not to come to our tourist hot spots and break all the social distancing rules. All the government had to do was put in place a 20 mile max distance rule with a fine of say £200 if you are caught beyond that without a reasonable excuse and that would hopefully put most of them off, not all but enough. Plus it would allow the Rozzers to on the spot fine all those numpties from Teesside who gathered at Richmond Falls recently. If they refuse to pay, then community service and if they refuse to do that, lock em up. Johnsons light touch has simply not worked. The country is full of thick as mince morons who cannot or will not follow the rules. The rules need tightening and enforcing.

In any case shouldn't bother you as it looked like the toilets on Barney high street were open last week?

I didn't go down, as I don't use public toilets - my method is safer than them or hotels etc where facilities are shared.

Ah so your now touring are you? Not content with putting the good people of Cornwall at risk you have come up here now as well. I believe your home is in Scotland so even in Barney you are more than 20 miles from your proper home.

Its got so serious in places up here that the military police have had to be called in to sort Richmond out and in upper Teesdale the rozzers have had to close some roads.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18486146.police-close-road-due-congestion-involving-least-200-cars/?fbclid=IwAR1DuuWEQI6KVmvpbrtMJn-77jRa1Tt1GQuwTRnS16g_fBnu_PQopPM7jdg

Having read the mood of the locals I wouldnt be at all surprised if some of them start taking the law into their own hands. Careful where you park up. You told us that everyone in Cornwall was friendly towards you. I wouldnt assume you will get the same treatment in the Dales.

Because logic would suggest its the other way round and the ones not so worried about the virus would be the risk takers.

So the authorities close the car park and complain about cars clogging the roads

Close the toilets, absolving themselves of their responsibility to provide public toilets, and complain about people peeing wherever they can

Govt must be loving it

Nothing they like better than stirring it up, and laughing at the plebs fighting each other

Especially now, as it takes attention away from their own far more serious breaches of their own guidance - Dominic Cummings, Duke of Cornwall, and the Prime Minister himself travelling with their virus to other homes.

The behaviour up here especially in the upper Dales has just been appalling. The car parks are open but they still managed to park all along the road on both sides at Low Force blocking essential traffic. The Police reckoned (and even I find this hard to believe) there were up to 3000 people that flocked to the area. Drugs, booze, inhaling Gas canisters and litter and bottles just thrown everywhere. The local facebook group was appealing for volunteers to clean it all up today. Same thing happened in Richmond. I wouldn't condone people taking the law into their own hands but its definitely going to happen now. You are breaking the rules and just adding to that problem and the anxiety of locals. It doesnt matter how careful you are, you are still part of the problem. I certainly would not feel safe wild camping right now with this sort of thing going on.

I agree though that the government and the police have been far too relaxed about enforcing the rules and the lock down. I believe the police started ticketing vehicles so maybe that will make a difference but its too little too late IMO. Most of us have played by the rules so why cant you and they?

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 9:20 AM

a £200 fine

Govt must be loving it

The behaviour up here especially in the upper Dales has just been appalling. The car parks are open but they still managed to park all along the road on both sides at Low Force blocking essential traffic. The Police reckoned (and even I find this hard to believe) there were up to 3000 people that flocked to the area. Drugs, booze, inhaling Gas canisters and litter and bottles just thrown everywhere. The local facebook group was appealing for volunteers to clean it all up today. Same thing happened in Richmond. I wouldn't condone people taking the law into their own hands but its definitely going to happen now. You are breaking the rules and just adding to that problem and the anxiety of locals. It doesnt matter how careful you are, you are still part of the problem. I certainly would not feel safe wild camping right now with this sort of thing going on.

I agree though that the government and the police have been far too relaxed about enforcing the rules and the lock down. I believe the police started ticketing vehicles so maybe that will make a difference but its too little too late IMO. Most of us have played by the rules so why cant you and they?

Cornwall has been rammed - places bursting with people like you wouldn't see on August bank holiday.

Not putting a limit on travel was ridiculous - or a not very subtle attempt at herd immunity?

But why 52 seems to think he is any different to the examples he's quoted is a mystery

globebuster - 2020-06-01 9:59 AM

a £200 fine

Govt must be loving it

Cornwall has been rammed - places bursting with people like you wouldn't see on August bank holiday.

Not putting a limit on travel was ridiculous - or a not very subtle attempt at herd immunity?

But why 52 seems to think he is any different to the examples he's quoted is a mystery

You might be right about the herd immunity thing. The images I have seen from up here are horrendous. They simply do not care and its causing a lot of anxiety. I blame the government though, they must have known how people would behave like this so maybe it is deliberate.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 11:29 AM

a £200 fine

Govt must be loving it

You might be right about the herd immunity thing. The images I have seen from up here are horrendous. They simply do not care and its causing a lot of anxiety. I blame the government though, they must have known how people would behave like this so maybe it is deliberate.

So if Labour were in charge they'd keep people in Lockdown? *-) ..........

We've had 4+ years experience of the hate mob.......so we are well aware that "whatever" Boris does......It will be wrong in the eyes of the Loser Brigade >:-) .........

You lot are a bit like Chinky Flu ;-) ..........A PIA (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

"I blame the Government" ... Jesus is there anything Barry and the squad dont blame the Government for ... Just when do we actually not blame Government and blame the individuals crammed on beaches ??? ... Does Government keep us all in lockdown , keep business closed etc etc because a minority are selfish cretins ??? ... Yes we had some crowded beaches but lets not pretend the whole of England went out , they didn't ... Cretins exist with or without China Virus

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 12:44 PM

"I blame the Government" ... Jesus is there anything Barry and the squad dont blame the Government for ... Just when do we actually not blame Government and blame the individuals crammed on beaches ??? ... Does Government keep us all in lockdown , keep business closed etc etc because a minority are selfish cretins ??? ... Yes we had some crowded beaches but lets not pretend the whole of England went out , they didn't ... Cretins exist with or without China Virus

The government are in charge. One of their chief adivisors Blantantly flouted the rules and now the area he did it in is a zombie zone of chaos. We knew great swathes of the public are morons. We saw that when it all kicked off. People can got back to work but why the hell have they all been allowed to travel unlimited distances to have mass gAtherings and drug parties? So yes I do blame the government for not enforcing sensible rules.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 2:35 PM

The government are in charge. One of their chief adivisors Blantantly flouted the rules and now the area he did it in is a zombie zone of chaos. We knew great swathes of the public are morons. We saw that when it all kicked off. People can got back to work but why the hell have they all been allowed to travel unlimited distances to have mass gAtherings and drug parties? So yes I do blame the government for not enforcing sensible rules.

The Government were in charge before China Virus , were they to blame for cretins then ??? ... Are you saying Mr Cummings is responsible for cretins being cretins in the area he stayed ??? Hes that powerful with young cretins that wherever he had chosen those same cretins would have followed his lead and caused chaos wherever he had stayed I presume ??? Had he chose Halifax or Scunthorpe , Burnley or Birmingham the young cretins would have turned those places into a "zombie zone" ??? ... I pity you sometimes , your bitter hatred has eaten you away

why the hell have they all been allowed to travel unlimited distances to have mass gatherings and drug parties? .

Rules being relaxed early helps to draw attention away from Dominic Cummings :-S

pelmetman - 2020-06-01 12:34 PM

So if Labour were in charge they'd keep people in Lockdown? *-) .........

Nope

Like the rest of Europe they would have started the lockdown when Jeremy Corbyn was calling for it

Starting earlier = less dearths = finishing the lockdown earlier with less damage.

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 5:52 PM

The Government were in charge before China Virus , were they to blame for cretins then ??? ... Are you saying Mr Cummings is responsible for cretins being cretins in the area he stayed ??? Hes that powerful with young cretins that wherever he had chosen those same cretins would have followed his lead and caused chaos wherever he had stayed I presume ??? Had he chose Halifax or Scunthorpe , Burnley or Birmingham the young cretins would have turned those places into a "zombie zone" ??? ... I pity you sometimes , your bitter hatred has eaten you away

I speak as I find. Before the Cummings story broke. Nothing. Everywhere was pretty quiet apart from maybe one or two many motorbikes than the locals might have liked on a weekend. Since all this kicked off. Searches for accommodation and places to go in Teesdale are up 160%. Its mental. Richmond has been the same so much so that the military have had to be called in to Police it. Today I hear that some moron famous DJ Tom Zanetti is there doing some kind of gig and having his photo taken with adoring fans. All this has happened since we became "famous" thanks to Dominic Cummings.

These are not locals. They are cars full of drunken drugged up louts from cities and towns miles away. Why do you think they have suddenly decided to trash the place? Whats worse is thanks to the Governments pathetic relaxed rules they are just getting away with it time and time again putting us all at risk and locals having to clear up after them. A lot of people said that people would just behave like this when they saw Cummings get away with it. Seems they were right.

Not to anyone who knows what a motorhome is.

However crowded the surroundings you can get in it and self isolate.

Or move to somewhere less crowded

You have everything with you so you don't need to risk infection by sharing stuff like toilets.

Common sense really.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 6:22 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 5:52 PM

I speak as I find. Before the Cummings story broke. Nothing. Everywhere was pretty quiet apart from maybe one or two many motorbikes than the locals might have liked on a weekend. Since all this kicked off. Searches for accommodation and places to go in Teesdale are up 160%. Its mental. Richmond has been the same so much so that the military have had to be called in to Police it. Today I hear that some moron famous DJ Tom Zanetti is there doing some kind of gig and having his photo taken with adoring fans. All this has happened since we became "famous" thanks to Dominic Cummings.

These are not locals. They are cars full of drunken drugged up louts from cities and towns miles away. Why do you think they have suddenly decided to trash the place? Whats worse is thanks to the Governments pathetic relaxed rules they are just getting away with it time and time again putting us all at risk and locals having to clear up after them. A lot of people said that people would just behave like this when they saw Cummings get away with it. Seems they were right.

Hang on ... Your seriously saying that Domonic Cummings is responsible for "cars full of drunken drugged up louts from cities and towns miles away" coming to your stretch ??? ... Your actually going on a forum and staying that ??? ... Dude you have lost the plot , seriously ... Did he go to Ikea on the way back from your stretch cos from what I hear the queues there have been unbelievable , maybe its all the "cars full of drunken drugged up louts" looking for a lilo to come up to your place ... Dummy

John52 - 2020-06-01 6:25 PM

You have everything with you so you don't need to risk infection by sharing stuff like toilets.

Common sense really.

"Common sense" to most folk to not be "sharing stuff like toilet" waste with others by chucking it in public bins ... Yuk ... Slop out

I thought that would suit you

You can self isolate indoors whilst they give each other the virus and polish each other off.

Then you can have Cornwall to yourself ;-)

John52 - 2020-06-01 6:42 PM

I thought that would suit you

You can self isolate indoors whilst they give each other the virus and polish each other off.

Then you can have Cornwall to yourself ;-)

Idiot ... What a stupid thing to say

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 6:33 PM

"Common sense" to most folk to not be "sharing stuff like toilet" waste with others by chucking it in public bins ... Yuk ... Slop out

The mind boggles 8-)

The only way I could be sharing it with others is if you go rooting through the dog waste bin 8-)

Why do you do that 8-)

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 6:31 PM

Hang on ... Your seriously saying that Domonic Cummings is responsible for "cars full of drunken drugged up louts from cities and towns miles away" coming to your stretch ??? ... Your actually going on a forum and staying that ??? ... Dude you have lost the plot , seriously ... Did he go to Ikea on the way back from your stretch cos from what I hear the queues there have been unbelievable , maybe its all the "cars full of drunken drugged up louts" looking for a lilo to come up to your place ... Dummy

People are saying if Dominic Cummings can break the rules so can we.

Is that so difficult for you to comprehend ?

John52 - 2020-06-01 6:46 PM

The mind boggles 8-)

The only way I could be sharing it with others is if you go rooting through the dog waste bin 8-)

Why do you do that 8-)

Bet those who admire your builders van by the sea dont know your chucking cr@p in their bins ... Sloppy cr@p somehow mixed with pee ... Yuk ... Hope you didn't shake hands with anyone

John52 - 2020-06-01 6:53 PM

Please just show one person who has said "if Domonic Cummings can break the rules so can we" ... Otherwise its just made up guff ... Crack on

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 6:54 PM

The mind boggles 8-)

Why do you do that 8-)

Bet those who admire your builders van by the sea dont know your chucking cr@p in their bins ... Sloppy cr@p somehow mixed with pee ... Yuk ... Hope you didn't shake hands with anyone

So you do go rooting through dog waste bins?

How else could I be sharing it with anyone?

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 6:56 PM

John52 - 2020-06-01 6:53 PM

Please just show one person who has said "if Domonic Cummings can break the rules so can we" ... Otherwise its just made up guff ... Crack on

Daily Star - they printed a face mask of Cummings

John52 - 2020-06-01 6:25 PM

Common sense really.

I think I've got a fair idea of what a motorhome is - on account of owning one - though I tend to use the word 'camper' to describe it.

What I do know is, a Motorhome ain't some old white van with an armchair and a bucket in - you're getting delusions of grandeur if you think you possess a motorhome Coco.

Is yours registered with the DVLA as one? Does it have windows in the rear?

Whatever or however you wish to describe yourself, or your van - you're still a law breaker.

John52 - 2020-06-01 7:02 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 6:54 PM

The mind boggles 8-)

Why do you do that 8-)

So you do go rooting through dog waste bins?

How else could I be sharing it with anyone?

If I did root through dog waste bins I would find dog waste wouldnt I and nothing other ... Dog waste bins say 'Dog Waste Only'

Archived