NIMBY's?

Barryd999

globebuster - 2020-06-01 7:15 PM

some old white van with an armchair and a bucket in

.. and a bed, table, shower, sink, cooker, fridge, TV, DVD, internet, and everything else in need to self isolate without having to risk infection.

Thats what makes me different to those who only have a car, so need to risk infection by sharing facilities.

Can't you see that?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John52 - 2020-06-01 7:05 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 6:56 PM

John52 - 2020-06-01 6:53 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 6:31 PM

Hang on ... Your seriously saying that Domonic Cummings is responsible for "cars full of drunken drugged up louts from cities and towns miles away" coming to your stretch ??? ... Your actually going on a forum and staying that ??? ... Dude you have lost the plot , seriously ... Did he go to Ikea on the way back from your stretch cos from what I hear the queues there have been unbelievable , maybe its all the "cars full of drunken drugged up louts" looking for a lilo to come up to your place ... Dummy

People are saying if Dominic Cummings can break the rules so can we.

Is that so difficult for you to comprehend ?

Please just show one person who has said "if Domonic Cummings can break the rules so can we" ... Otherwise its just made up guff ... Crack on

Daily Star - they printed a face mask of Cummings

Your better than that surely ... Is that really your answer ... You said "People" not the press who didn't say it anyway ... C'mon for once , just this once back up sumat you say ... Bet you cant

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 7:26 PM

John52 - 2020-06-01 7:02 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 6:54 PM

John52 - 2020-06-01 6:46 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 6:33 PM

"Common sense" to most folk to not be "sharing stuff like toilet" waste with others by chucking it in public bins ... Yuk ... Slop out

The mind boggles 8-)

The only way I could be sharing it with others is if you go rooting through the dog waste bin 8-)

Why do you do that 8-)

Bet those who admire your builders van by the sea dont know your chucking cr@p in their bins ... Sloppy cr@p somehow mixed with pee ... Yuk ... Hope you didn't shake hands with anyone

So you do go rooting through dog waste bins?

How else could I be sharing it with anyone?

If I did root through dog waste bins I would find dog waste wouldnt I and nothing other ... Dog waste bins say 'Dog Waste Only'

Still waiting for you to tell me how I could be sharing it with anyone.

Because the only way would be you rooting through the dog waste bin 8-)

John52 - 2020-06-01 7:27 PM

.. and a bed, table, shower, sink, cooker, fridge, TV, DVD, internet, and everything else in need to self isolate without having to risk infection.

Thats what makes me different to those who only have a car, so need to risk infection by sharing facilities.

Can't you see that?

I went camping for 4 days last year in Devon in my van and had most of those things , doesnt and didn't make it a home or motorhome ... Send us a pic of your shower please

John52 - 2020-06-01 7:29 PM

"Common sense" to most folk to not be "sharing stuff like toilet" waste with others by chucking it in public bins ... Yuk ... Slop out

The mind boggles 8-)

The only way I could be sharing it with others is if you go rooting through the dog waste bin 8-)

Why do you do that 8-)

Bet those who admire your builders van by the sea dont know your chucking cr@p in their bins ... Sloppy cr@p somehow mixed with pee ... Yuk ... Hope you didn't shake hands with anyone

If I did root through dog waste bins I would find dog waste wouldnt I and nothing other ... Dog waste bins say 'Dog Waste Only'

Why would you put anything other than dog waste in a bin that says 'dog waste only' ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 7:33 PM

The mind boggles 8-)

Why do you do that 8-)

Why would you put anything other than dog waste in a bin that says 'dog waste only' ???

You aren't answering

I can only take that as a yes because I see no other way I could be sharing it with anyone

So you do go rooting through dog waste bins 8-)

John52 - 2020-06-01 7:41 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 7:33 PM

The mind boggles 8-)

Why do you do that 8-)

You aren't answering

I can only take that as a yes because I see no other way I could be sharing it with anyone

So you do go rooting through dog waste bins 8-)

Yes I do go around rooting through dog waste bins , so I have now answered ... You do the same , why do you put human cr@p and pee in bins that say 'dog waste only' ??? amongst other bins you chuck it in

John52 - 2020-06-01 7:20 PM

you're still a law breaker.

I'm still waiting for you to quote what law I have broken *-)

Too many - it's pointless going on trying to defend your actions

I'm still waiting for you to actually answer a thread - without fragmenting the reply, to suit your capability to answer!

Registered with the DVLA as a motorhome are we?

John52 - 2020-06-01 7:27 PM

Can't you see that?

There are many things that make you different to most people.............law breaking being one example.

Shi*ting in a bag being another.....

John52 - 2020-06-01 9:57 PM

globebuster - 2020-06-01 8:38 PM

here are many things that make you different to most people.............law breaking being one example.

I'm still waiting for you to name one law I've broken *-)

Nicely fragmented out of context again -

Do you actually think I'd waste my time going through all of them, so you can reply with another tenuous load of boll*cks

You know the score, as does everyone on this forum - law breaker from a literal aspect and in the spirit of it.

I'm still waiting to hear if your van is registered as a motorhome with the DVLA

John52 - 2020-06-01 6:42 PM

globebuster - 2020-06-01 9:59 AM

Cornwall has been rammed - places bursting with people like you wouldn't see on August bank holiday.

I thought that would suit you

You can self isolate indoors whilst they give each other the virus and polish each other off.

Then you can have Cornwall to yourself ;-)

Why would I be indoors? and why do I need to self-isolate?

You don't need to self-isolate if you don't have the virus - I think I've explained that quite a few times now.

Are you getting confused between staying at home and self-isolating? Either way, at home is where we should all be.

Are the fumes from your neatly packaged excrement sacks getting to you?

I know there aren't that many dog waste bins in Cornwall - Dog Waste Only by the way - So I guess you might be getting a back'log' so to speak....what with you never using a normal public bin, and being a responsible member of society and all that............

Oh except for the lock-down of course

Better open a window, if you have one.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 6:22 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 5:52 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 2:35 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 12:44 PM

"I blame the Government" ... Jesus is there anything Barry and the squad dont blame the Government for ... Just when do we actually not blame Government and blame the individuals crammed on beaches ??? ... Does Government keep us all in lockdown , keep business closed etc etc because a minority are selfish cretins ??? ... Yes we had some crowded beaches but lets not pretend the whole of England went out , they didn't ... Cretins exist with or without China Virus

The government are in charge. One of their chief adivisors Blantantly flouted the rules and now the area he did it in is a zombie zone of chaos. We knew great swathes of the public are morons. We saw that when it all kicked off. People can got back to work but why the hell have they all been allowed to travel unlimited distances to have mass gAtherings and drug parties? So yes I do blame the government for not enforcing sensible rules.

The Government were in charge before China Virus , were they to blame for cretins then ??? ... Are you saying Mr Cummings is responsible for cretins being cretins in the area he stayed ??? Hes that powerful with young cretins that wherever he had chosen those same cretins would have followed his lead and caused chaos wherever he had stayed I presume ??? Had he chose Halifax or Scunthorpe , Burnley or Birmingham the young cretins would have turned those places into a "zombie zone" ??? ... I pity you sometimes , your bitter hatred has eaten you away

I speak as I find. Before the Cummings story broke. Nothing. Everywhere was pretty quiet apart from maybe one or two many motorbikes than the locals might have liked on a weekend. Since all this kicked off. Searches for accommodation and places to go in Teesdale are up 160%. Its mental. Richmond has been the same so much so that the military have had to be called in to Police it. Today I hear that some moron famous DJ Tom Zanetti is there doing some kind of gig and having his photo taken with adoring fans. All this has happened since we became "famous" thanks to Dominic Cummings.

These are not locals. They are cars full of drunken drugged up louts from cities and towns miles away. Why do you think they have suddenly decided to trash the place? Whats worse is thanks to the Governments pathetic relaxed rules they are just getting away with it time and time again putting us all at risk and locals having to clear up after them. A lot of people said that people would just behave like this when they saw Cummings get away with it. Seems they were right.

Hang on ... Your seriously saying that Domonic Cummings is responsible for "cars full of drunken drugged up louts from cities and towns miles away" coming to your stretch ??? ... Your actually going on a forum and staying that ??? ... Dude you have lost the plot , seriously ... Did he go to Ikea on the way back from your stretch cos from what I hear the queues there have been unbelievable , maybe its all the "cars full of drunken drugged up louts" looking for a lilo to come up to your place ... Dummy

Well could you explain to me why there has been a 160% increase in visitor enquiries immediately following all the coverage of Barnard Castle and Teesdale? Could you explain why locals in the tourist hot spot areas are reporting a massive influx of what they now call "Dominic Tourism"? There are a lot of Tories here by the way although I was pleased to see that Dehenna Davidsons facebook page today which is normally full of sycophantic praise for her and glorious "Boris" is now quite the opposite and she has a lot of angry people to answer (not that she can ever be arsed to answer any of them).

Even if that was not the reason (and it clearly will have contributed) the entire approach has now led to chaos. Locals cannot get home as roads are shut because of these louts, several accidents, one fatal I think this afternoon and of course these foul scumbags are crapping and pissing all over the place, probably going into our shops where vulnerable residents will encounter them.

Its herd immunity by stealth, has to be. The sad fact is it wont be the young scum bags that cop it and croak, it will be the innocent elderly in North Yorkshire and the Dales. The Tories want to watch it though as a hell of a lot of these elderly residents voted them in. Pissing them off or killing them off even wont do much for their polling figures if this continues.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18486146.police-close-road-due-congestion-involving-least-200-cars/?fbclid=IwAR34AY5A6fkInkbAcUsNVdhAQGyD7GITWztLp1PF6CRhTqaFq8tXK066J6A

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18486920.residents-fury-hordes-flock-richmond-north-yorkshire/?ref=ar

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 10:37 PM

"I blame the Government" ... Jesus is there anything Barry and the squad dont blame the Government for ... Just when do we actually not blame Government and blame the individuals crammed on beaches ??? ... Does Government keep us all in lockdown , keep business closed etc etc because a minority are selfish cretins ??? ... Yes we had some crowded beaches but lets not pretend the whole of England went out , they didn't ... Cretins exist with or without China Virus

The government are in charge. One of their chief adivisors Blantantly flouted the rules and now the area he did it in is a zombie zone of chaos. We knew great swathes of the public are morons. We saw that when it all kicked off. People can got back to work but why the hell have they all been allowed to travel unlimited distances to have mass gAtherings and drug parties? So yes I do blame the government for not enforcing sensible rules.

The Government were in charge before China Virus , were they to blame for cretins then ??? ... Are you saying Mr Cummings is responsible for cretins being cretins in the area he stayed ??? Hes that powerful with young cretins that wherever he had chosen those same cretins would have followed his lead and caused chaos wherever he had stayed I presume ??? Had he chose Halifax or Scunthorpe , Burnley or Birmingham the young cretins would have turned those places into a "zombie zone" ??? ... I pity you sometimes , your bitter hatred has eaten you away

I speak as I find. Before the Cummings story broke. Nothing. Everywhere was pretty quiet apart from maybe one or two many motorbikes than the locals might have liked on a weekend. Since all this kicked off. Searches for accommodation and places to go in Teesdale are up 160%. Its mental. Richmond has been the same so much so that the military have had to be called in to Police it. Today I hear that some moron famous DJ Tom Zanetti is there doing some kind of gig and having his photo taken with adoring fans. All this has happened since we became "famous" thanks to Dominic Cummings.

These are not locals. They are cars full of drunken drugged up louts from cities and towns miles away. Why do you think they have suddenly decided to trash the place? Whats worse is thanks to the Governments pathetic relaxed rules they are just getting away with it time and time again putting us all at risk and locals having to clear up after them. A lot of people said that people would just behave like this when they saw Cummings get away with it. Seems they were right.

Well could you explain to me why there has been a 160% increase in visitor enquiries immediately following all the coverage of Barnard Castle and Teesdale? Could you explain why locals in the tourist hot spot areas are reporting a massive influx of what they now call "Dominic Tourism"? There are a lot of Tories here by the way although I was pleased to see that Dehenna Davidsons facebook page today which is normally full of sycophantic praise for her and glorious "Boris" is now quite the opposite and she has a lot of angry people to answer (not that she can ever be arsed to answer any of them).

Even if that was not the reason (and it clearly will have contributed) the entire approach has now led to chaos. Locals cannot get home as roads are shut because of these louts, several accidents, one fatal I think this afternoon and of course these foul scumbags are crapping and pissing all over the place, probably going into our shops where vulnerable residents will encounter them.

Its herd immunity by stealth, has to be. The sad fact is it wont be the young scum bags that cop it and croak, it will be the innocent elderly in North Yorkshire and the Dales. The Tories want to watch it though as a hell of a lot of these elderly residents voted them in. Pissing them off or killing them off even wont do much for their polling figures if this continues.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18486146.police-close-road-due-congestion-involving-least-200-cars/?fbclid=IwAR34AY5A6fkInkbAcUsNVdhAQGyD7GITWztLp1PF6CRhTqaFq8tXK066J6A

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18486920.residents-fury-hordes-flock-richmond-north-yorkshire/?ref=ar

Mmmm ... That second link where youve obviously got your Hollywood hundreds of drunken and drugged up types claim shows a video showing basically families ... Show these drunk and drugged up folk please and surely with so many there will have been some arrests ??? ... Fancy blaming Mr Cummings for that !!! ... Just a side issue was Mr Cummings to blame for all the cretins out in Londons parks during lockdown before his wrong doings were exposed ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-02 6:26 AM

Mmmm ... That second link where youve obviously got your Hollywood hundreds of drunken and drugged up types claim shows a video showing basically families ... Show these drunk and drugged up folk please and surely with so many there will have been some arrests ??? ... Fancy blaming Mr Cummings for that !!! ... Just a side issue was Mr Cummings to blame for all the cretins out in Londons parks during lockdown before his wrong doings were exposed ???

Police reckoned 3000 up at Low Force the other day, drugs and mess everywhere. Ive seen plenty of photos of it from people I know who have had to clear it up. I Think the Police made just two arrests in Richmond but this is the sticks. There are not enough coppers to cope with it hence the military police from nearby Catterick Garrison being called into Richmond. There is no doubt here that Cummings actions have contributed to this kind of activity. However lets say its nothing to do with that, the governments decision to just basically let people do WTF they like and go where they like has spectacularly back fired as many of us knew it would. There is talk of people taking the law into their own hands. and it wont be long.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-02 7:40 AM

Police reckoned 3000 up at Low Force the other day, drugs and mess everywhere. Ive seen plenty of photos of it from people I know who have had to clear it up. I Think the Police made just two arrests in Richmond but this is the sticks. There are not enough coppers to cope with it hence the military police from nearby Catterick Garrison being called into Richmond. There is no doubt here that Cummings actions have contributed to this kind of activity. However lets say its nothing to do with that, the governments decision to just basically let people do WTF they like and go where they like has spectacularly back fired as many of us knew it would. There is talk of people taking the law into their own hands. and it wont be long.

Are crowded beaches in Spain , Italy and Portugal etc the fault of Mr Cummings and The Tories ??? ... If Police said 3000 up "at Low Force" how many were drunken , drugged up louts ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-02 8:56 AM

Are crowded beaches in Spain , Italy and Portugal etc the fault of Mr Cummings and The Tories ??? ... If Police said 3000 up "at Low Force" how many were drunken , drugged up louts ???

Are there crowded beaches in Spain, Italy and Portugal with hordes of drunken and drug taking youngsters on top of each other messing the place up and then spreading the virus to vulnerable locals? I Dont live in those countries so its not my concern. I do however live here where thanks to the actions of the two most powerful men in the country, its now open season for being a complete Twaat.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-02 12:27 PM

Are there crowded beaches in Spain, Italy and Portugal with hordes of drunken and drug taking youngsters on top of each other messing the place up and then spreading the virus to vulnerable locals? I Dont live in those countries so its not my concern. I do however live here where thanks to the actions of the two most powerful men in the country, its now open season for being a complete Twaat.

You really are being very , very silly ... Maybe you having a few drunken louts in your area gives you a feel for what many towns and cities have to put up with , as in those you want shipping in from here , there and everywhere and East European criminals allowed in under free movement ... You obviously dont like it , join the club hypocrite

They've been doing a cracking job of that (bib).

Spain, Portugal and now East European criminals. How the hell did this thread get here? Ah yes.....of course, Antony whataboutery. *-)

Bulletguy - 2020-06-02 6:05 PM

Spain, Portugal and now East European criminals. How the hell did this thread get here? Ah yes.....of course, Antony whataboutery. *-)

Maybe look up the meaning of 'nimby' ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-06-02 6:20 PM

The thread op linked about Yorkshire national parks. Last time i looked Yorkshire was in UK.....not Spain, Italy or Portugal. *-)

Bulletguy - 2020-06-02 6:48 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-02 6:20 PM

The thread op linked about Yorkshire national parks. Last time i looked Yorkshire was in UK.....not Spain, Italy or Portugal. *-)

Take it you dont know the meaning of the thread title ... Nice try to disrupt it ... Hate on ... Family OK ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-02 12:41 PM

You really are being very , very silly ... Maybe you having a few drunken louts in your area gives you a feel for what many towns and cities have to put up with , as in those you want shipping in from here , there and everywhere and East European criminals allowed in under free movement ... You obviously dont like it , join the club hypocrite

Not heard of or seen many European criminals carrying out this appalling behaviour. Are you saying that in your town you have to put up with Eastern Europeans potentially killing you and your family with a deadly virus? There is no comparison. I dont like it your right there because it could easily have been prevented but the government have failed to do that. By their actions regarding the restrictions and breaking their own rules with the Police pretty much powerless they could indirectly be responsible for the deaths of local residents here. Of that I think there can be little doubt seeing as we have seen how easily this thing spreads.

Archived