Barryd999 - 2020-06-02 7:40 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-02 6:26 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 10:37 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 6:31 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 6:22 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 5:52 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 2:35 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 12:44 PM

"I blame the Government" ... Jesus is there anything Barry and the squad dont blame the Government for ... Just when do we actually not blame Government and blame the individuals crammed on beaches ??? ... Does Government keep us all in lockdown , keep business closed etc etc because a minority are selfish cretins ??? ... Yes we had some crowded beaches but lets not pretend the whole of England went out , they didn't ... Cretins exist with or without China Virus

The government are in charge. One of their chief adivisors Blantantly flouted the rules and now the area he did it in is a zombie zone of chaos. We knew great swathes of the public are morons. We saw that when it all kicked off. People can got back to work but why the hell have they all been allowed to travel unlimited distances to have mass gAtherings and drug parties? So yes I do blame the government for not enforcing sensible rules.

The Government were in charge before China Virus , were they to blame for cretins then ??? ... Are you saying Mr Cummings is responsible for cretins being cretins in the area he stayed ??? Hes that powerful with young cretins that wherever he had chosen those same cretins would have followed his lead and caused chaos wherever he had stayed I presume ??? Had he chose Halifax or Scunthorpe , Burnley or Birmingham the young cretins would have turned those places into a "zombie zone" ??? ... I pity you sometimes , your bitter hatred has eaten you away

I speak as I find. Before the Cummings story broke. Nothing. Everywhere was pretty quiet apart from maybe one or two many motorbikes than the locals might have liked on a weekend. Since all this kicked off. Searches for accommodation and places to go in Teesdale are up 160%. Its mental. Richmond has been the same so much so that the military have had to be called in to Police it. Today I hear that some moron famous DJ Tom Zanetti is there doing some kind of gig and having his photo taken with adoring fans. All this has happened since we became "famous" thanks to Dominic Cummings.

These are not locals. They are cars full of drunken drugged up louts from cities and towns miles away. Why do you think they have suddenly decided to trash the place? Whats worse is thanks to the Governments pathetic relaxed rules they are just getting away with it time and time again putting us all at risk and locals having to clear up after them. A lot of people said that people would just behave like this when they saw Cummings get away with it. Seems they were right.

Hang on ... Your seriously saying that Domonic Cummings is responsible for "cars full of drunken drugged up louts from cities and towns miles away" coming to your stretch ??? ... Your actually going on a forum and staying that ??? ... Dude you have lost the plot , seriously ... Did he go to Ikea on the way back from your stretch cos from what I hear the queues there have been unbelievable , maybe its all the "cars full of drunken drugged up louts" looking for a lilo to come up to your place ... Dummy

Well could you explain to me why there has been a 160% increase in visitor enquiries immediately following all the coverage of Barnard Castle and Teesdale? Could you explain why locals in the tourist hot spot areas are reporting a massive influx of what they now call "Dominic Tourism"? There are a lot of Tories here by the way although I was pleased to see that Dehenna Davidsons facebook page today which is normally full of sycophantic praise for her and glorious "Boris" is now quite the opposite and she has a lot of angry people to answer (not that she can ever be arsed to answer any of them).

Even if that was not the reason (and it clearly will have contributed) the entire approach has now led to chaos. Locals cannot get home as roads are shut because of these louts, several accidents, one fatal I think this afternoon and of course these foul scumbags are crapping and pissing all over the place, probably going into our shops where vulnerable residents will encounter them.

Its herd immunity by stealth, has to be. The sad fact is it wont be the young scum bags that cop it and croak, it will be the innocent elderly in North Yorkshire and the Dales. The Tories want to watch it though as a hell of a lot of these elderly residents voted them in. Pissing them off or killing them off even wont do much for their polling figures if this continues.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18486146.police-close-road-due-congestion-involving-least-200-cars/?fbclid=IwAR34AY5A6fkInkbAcUsNVdhAQGyD7GITWztLp1PF6CRhTqaFq8tXK066J6A

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18486920.residents-fury-hordes-flock-richmond-north-yorkshire/?ref=ar

Mmmm ... That second link where youve obviously got your Hollywood hundreds of drunken and drugged up types claim shows a video showing basically families ... Show these drunk and drugged up folk please and surely with so many there will have been some arrests ??? ... Fancy blaming Mr Cummings for that !!! ... Just a side issue was Mr Cummings to blame for all the cretins out in Londons parks during lockdown before his wrong doings were exposed ???

Police reckoned 3000 up at Low Force the other day, drugs and mess everywhere. Ive seen plenty of photos of it from people I know who have had to clear it up. I Think the Police made just two arrests in Richmond but this is the sticks. There are not enough coppers to cope with it hence the military police from nearby Catterick Garrison being called into Richmond. There is no doubt here that Cummings actions have contributed to this kind of activity. However lets say its nothing to do with that, the governments decision to just basically let people do WTF they like and go where they like has spectacularly back fired as many of us knew it would. There is talk of people taking the law into their own hands. and it wont be long.

Are crowded beaches in Spain , Italy and Portugal etc the fault of Mr Cummings and The Tories ??? ... If Police said 3000 up "at Low Force" how many were drunken , drugged up louts ???

Are there crowded beaches in Spain, Italy and Portugal with hordes of drunken and drug taking youngsters on top of each other messing the place up and then spreading the virus to vulnerable locals? I Dont live in those countries so its not my concern. I do however live here where thanks to the actions of the two most powerful men in the country, its now open season for being a complete Twaat.

You really are being very , very silly ... Maybe you having a few drunken louts in your area gives you a feel for what many towns and cities have to put up with , as in those you want shipping in from here , there and everywhere and East European criminals allowed in under free movement ... You obviously dont like it , join the club hypocrite

Not heard of or seen many European criminals carrying out this appalling behaviour. Are you saying that in your town you have to put up with Eastern Europeans potentially killing you and your family with a deadly virus? There is no comparison. I dont like it your right there because it could easily have been prevented but the government have failed to do that. By their actions regarding the restrictions and breaking their own rules with the Police pretty much powerless they could indirectly be responsible for the deaths of local residents here. Of that I think there can be little doubt seeing as we have seen how easily this thing spreads.

Never mind that....what about the crowds in Timbuktu and swarms of those foreign crims on the beaches of Zanzibar? (lol)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2020-06-02 11:10 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-02 12:41 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-02 12:27 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-02 8:56 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-02 7:40 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-02 6:26 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 10:37 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 6:31 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 6:22 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 5:52 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-01 2:35 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 12:44 PM

"I blame the Government" ... Jesus is there anything Barry and the squad dont blame the Government for ... Just when do we actually not blame Government and blame the individuals crammed on beaches ??? ... Does Government keep us all in lockdown , keep business closed etc etc because a minority are selfish cretins ??? ... Yes we had some crowded beaches but lets not pretend the whole of England went out , they didn't ... Cretins exist with or without China Virus

The government are in charge. One of their chief adivisors Blantantly flouted the rules and now the area he did it in is a zombie zone of chaos. We knew great swathes of the public are morons. We saw that when it all kicked off. People can got back to work but why the hell have they all been allowed to travel unlimited distances to have mass gAtherings and drug parties? So yes I do blame the government for not enforcing sensible rules.

The Government were in charge before China Virus , were they to blame for cretins then ??? ... Are you saying Mr Cummings is responsible for cretins being cretins in the area he stayed ??? Hes that powerful with young cretins that wherever he had chosen those same cretins would have followed his lead and caused chaos wherever he had stayed I presume ??? Had he chose Halifax or Scunthorpe , Burnley or Birmingham the young cretins would have turned those places into a "zombie zone" ??? ... I pity you sometimes , your bitter hatred has eaten you away

I speak as I find. Before the Cummings story broke. Nothing. Everywhere was pretty quiet apart from maybe one or two many motorbikes than the locals might have liked on a weekend. Since all this kicked off. Searches for accommodation and places to go in Teesdale are up 160%. Its mental. Richmond has been the same so much so that the military have had to be called in to Police it. Today I hear that some moron famous DJ Tom Zanetti is there doing some kind of gig and having his photo taken with adoring fans. All this has happened since we became "famous" thanks to Dominic Cummings.

These are not locals. They are cars full of drunken drugged up louts from cities and towns miles away. Why do you think they have suddenly decided to trash the place? Whats worse is thanks to the Governments pathetic relaxed rules they are just getting away with it time and time again putting us all at risk and locals having to clear up after them. A lot of people said that people would just behave like this when they saw Cummings get away with it. Seems they were right.

Hang on ... Your seriously saying that Domonic Cummings is responsible for "cars full of drunken drugged up louts from cities and towns miles away" coming to your stretch ??? ... Your actually going on a forum and staying that ??? ... Dude you have lost the plot , seriously ... Did he go to Ikea on the way back from your stretch cos from what I hear the queues there have been unbelievable , maybe its all the "cars full of drunken drugged up louts" looking for a lilo to come up to your place ... Dummy

Well could you explain to me why there has been a 160% increase in visitor enquiries immediately following all the coverage of Barnard Castle and Teesdale? Could you explain why locals in the tourist hot spot areas are reporting a massive influx of what they now call "Dominic Tourism"? There are a lot of Tories here by the way although I was pleased to see that Dehenna Davidsons facebook page today which is normally full of sycophantic praise for her and glorious "Boris" is now quite the opposite and she has a lot of angry people to answer (not that she can ever be arsed to answer any of them).

Even if that was not the reason (and it clearly will have contributed) the entire approach has now led to chaos. Locals cannot get home as roads are shut because of these louts, several accidents, one fatal I think this afternoon and of course these foul scumbags are crapping and pissing all over the place, probably going into our shops where vulnerable residents will encounter them.

Its herd immunity by stealth, has to be. The sad fact is it wont be the young scum bags that cop it and croak, it will be the innocent elderly in North Yorkshire and the Dales. The Tories want to watch it though as a hell of a lot of these elderly residents voted them in. Pissing them off or killing them off even wont do much for their polling figures if this continues.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18486146.police-close-road-due-congestion-involving-least-200-cars/?fbclid=IwAR34AY5A6fkInkbAcUsNVdhAQGyD7GITWztLp1PF6CRhTqaFq8tXK066J6A

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18486920.residents-fury-hordes-flock-richmond-north-yorkshire/?ref=ar

Mmmm ... That second link where youve obviously got your Hollywood hundreds of drunken and drugged up types claim shows a video showing basically families ... Show these drunk and drugged up folk please and surely with so many there will have been some arrests ??? ... Fancy blaming Mr Cummings for that !!! ... Just a side issue was Mr Cummings to blame for all the cretins out in Londons parks during lockdown before his wrong doings were exposed ???

Police reckoned 3000 up at Low Force the other day, drugs and mess everywhere. Ive seen plenty of photos of it from people I know who have had to clear it up. I Think the Police made just two arrests in Richmond but this is the sticks. There are not enough coppers to cope with it hence the military police from nearby Catterick Garrison being called into Richmond. There is no doubt here that Cummings actions have contributed to this kind of activity. However lets say its nothing to do with that, the governments decision to just basically let people do WTF they like and go where they like has spectacularly back fired as many of us knew it would. There is talk of people taking the law into their own hands. and it wont be long.

Are crowded beaches in Spain , Italy and Portugal etc the fault of Mr Cummings and The Tories ??? ... If Police said 3000 up "at Low Force" how many were drunken , drugged up louts ???

Are there crowded beaches in Spain, Italy and Portugal with hordes of drunken and drug taking youngsters on top of each other messing the place up and then spreading the virus to vulnerable locals? I Dont live in those countries so its not my concern. I do however live here where thanks to the actions of the two most powerful men in the country, its now open season for being a complete Twaat.

You really are being very , very silly ... Maybe you having a few drunken louts in your area gives you a feel for what many towns and cities have to put up with , as in those you want shipping in from here , there and everywhere and East European criminals allowed in under free movement ... You obviously dont like it , join the club hypocrite

Not heard of or seen many European criminals carrying out this appalling behaviour. Are you saying that in your town you have to put up with Eastern Europeans potentially killing you and your family with a deadly virus? There is no comparison. I dont like it your right there because it could easily have been prevented but the government have failed to do that. By their actions regarding the restrictions and breaking their own rules with the Police pretty much powerless they could indirectly be responsible for the deaths of local residents here. Of that I think there can be little doubt seeing as we have seen how easily this thing spreads.

You were on about drunk and drugged up louts , criminals not virus carriers so dont go all Hollywood ... You dont like criminals in your neck of the woods , well join the club and its a big club but you call others who dont want that criminality shipped in from places you want folk shipped in from ... Hypocrite

globebuster - 2020-06-01 10:14 PM

John52 - 2020-06-01 9:57 PM

globebuster - 2020-06-01 8:38 PM

here are many things that make you different to most people.............law breaking being one example.

I'm still waiting for you to name one law I've broken *-)

Nicely fragmented out of context again -

Do you actually think I'd waste my time going through all of them, so you can reply with another tenuous load of boll*cks

You know the score, as does everyone on this forum - law breaker from a literal aspect and in the spirit of it.

I'm still waiting to hear if your van is registered as a motorhome with the DVLA

So thats a No then

You can't say what law I've broken :D

Not that it makes any difference

(To avoid prosecuting DC), the police have said there will be no retrospective prosecutions for lockdown breaches.

globebuster - 2020-06-01 10:33 PM

You don't need to self-isolate if you don't have the virus - I think I've explained that quite a few times now.

Gawd if only Doctor Shipman were here now ;-)

please read the following sentence very slowly many times

I don't know whether I have got the virus because I can't get tested

Hancock's 200,000 tests a day includes pregnancy tests, eye tests, road tests, and online personality tests :D

pelmetman - 2020-06-03 7:58 AM

John52 - 2020-06-03 7:43 AM

More LOSER LIES *-) ..........

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/ask-for-a-test-to-check-if-you-have-coronavirus/

Do you ever read the links you post *-)

The first line of the text tells you its only for people who have got symptoms

(leaving aside the fact of whether they can really get a test)

Easing of the lockdown may well be political to take some of the heat away from BoJo's support of Dominic Cummings.

Bur the damage is done and we can't stay in lockdown till the crisis is over.

The economy won't stand it.

The housing crisis in particular shows it still spreads when we are in lockdown :-(

John52 - 2020-06-03 8:55 AM

Easing of the lockdown may well be political to take some of the heat away from BoJo's support of Dominic Cummings.

The housing crisis in particular shows it still spreads when we are in lockdown :-(

I agree we cant stay in lock down until the crisis is over but we can still restrict peoples movements while still getting the economy moving. The point I am trying to get across to Mr Birdbrain is the government flouting their own rules and then allowing unrestricted leisure travel has just given the morons of the country an excuse to spread the virus, sadly to places where there are vulnerable people.

What they should have done is allow people to return to work when and where it is safe to do so but still encouraging working from home wherever possible but restricted public gatherings and leisure travel. Right now this morning there are teams of volunteers picking up the mess, drugs paraphernalia and other s**te left behind by these feckwits. I will hazard a guess that the morons that left it will not have been particularly safety conscious in the towns that they emerged from, they simply dont care which means some of them will be carrying the virus. It stays on surfaces (Even dog poo bins probably). Those volunteers are all now at risk. they and the morons go into shops, takeaways etc, then along comes 80 year old Mrs Teesdale to do her weekly shopping in the same places and bingo, two weeks later she is dead after maybe transferring it to someone else or her husband and so it goes on.

Apparently though this is acceptable because some Eastern Europeans have been a plague on some towns for years though. Not aware they have been killing people though.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-03 9:15 AM

I agree we cant stay in lock down until the crisis is over but we can still restrict peoples movements while still getting the economy moving. The point I am trying to get across to Mr Birdbrain is the government flouting their own rules and then allowing unrestricted leisure travel has just given the morons of the country an excuse to spread the virus, sadly to places where there are vulnerable people.

What they should have done is allow people to return to work when and where it is safe to do so but still encouraging working from home wherever possible but restricted public gatherings and leisure travel. Right now this morning there are teams of volunteers picking up the mess, drugs paraphernalia and other s**te left behind by these feckwits. I will hazard a guess that the morons that left it will not have been particularly safety conscious in the towns that they emerged from, they simply dont care which means some of them will be carrying the virus. It stays on surfaces (Even dog poo bins probably). Those volunteers are all now at risk. they and the morons go into shops, takeaways etc, then along comes 80 year old Mrs Teesdale to do her weekly shopping in the same places and bingo, two weeks later she is dead after maybe transferring it to someone else or her husband and so it goes on.

Apparently though this is acceptable because some Eastern Europeans have been a plague on some towns for years though. Not aware they have been killing people though.

Thats not what you were whinging about though was it ... You were whinging because cretins were bringing criminality to your back yard because of according to you Mr Cummings visit and you dont like it yet you expect others in the usual areas to put up with criminality committed by those you want to ship in ... If you cant see your hypocrisy in that your hate blinkers sunglasses need cleaning

Birdbrain - 2020-06-03 12:09 PM

Thats not what you were whinging about though was it ... You were whinging because cretins were bringing criminality to your back yard because of according to you Mr Cummings visit and you dont like it yet you expect others in the usual areas to put up with criminality committed by those you want to ship in ... If you cant see your hypocrisy in that your hate blinkers sunglasses need cleaning

I think I have made myself pretty clear. What I am concerned and really angry about is the government allowing morons to come to areas with a predominately elderly population spreading the virus and using up resources that are just not able to cope with such an influx of said morons at the best of times, let alone in the middle of a world Pandemic. The littering and partying would just be annoying in normal times.

John52 - 2020-06-03 7:37 AM

here are many things that make you different to most people.............law breaking being one example.

Do you actually think I'd waste my time going through all of them, so you can reply with another tenuous load of boll*cks

You know the score, as does everyone on this forum - law breaker from a literal aspect and in the spirit of it.

I'm still waiting to hear if your van is registered as a motorhome with the DVLA

So thats a No then

(To avoid prosecuting DC), the police have said there will be no retrospective prosecutions for lockdown breaches.

You're correct - that's a no, I could say but I realise the futility of doing so - The smiley face 5 year old mentality kicking in again, bless you.

Try answering all the points -

Is your van registered as a motorhome with the DVLA?

A simple Yes or No will suffice

John52 - 2020-06-03 7:43 AM

globebuster - 2020-06-01 10:33 PM

You don't need to self-isolate if you don't have the virus - I think I've explained that quite a few times now.

Gawd if only Doctor Shipman were here now ;-)

please read the following sentence very slowly many times

Hancock's 200,000 tests a day includes pregnancy tests, eye tests, road tests, and online personality tests :D

You are actually thicker than I thought - if that were possible......

If you don't know if you have or haven't got the virus you should stay at home -

Your admittance that YOU don't know - actually makes your actions even more crass and thoughtless...and spineless, but I guess you're just a big scaredy-cat really.

I fear you would fail any of the above tests you've quoted, along with a personal hygiene test I would imagine - what with your Poo Bag antics

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D - just for you

Oh any just one other thing - Is your van registered as a Motorhome with the DVLA? :D

globebuster - 2020-06-03 1:16 PM

So thats a No then

You're correct - that's a no, I could say but I realise the futility of doing so - The smiley face 5 year old mentality kicking in again, bless you.

If you could say what law I have broken it would not only help me but the rest of the forum to know what we can legally do.

My motorhome can't be registered as a motorhome for one reason - no rear windows. I don't want windows because it makes it look like a motorhome, easy to damage and break into, makes it too hot with the greenhouse effect, and you lose all the wall space which I make good use of for other things. Complies in all other respects, and still got enough glass to see out of. But for some people a tent or shop doorway is a home. So a van can be, whatever its registered as,

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-03 4:13 PM

So thats a No then

If you could say what law I have broken it would not only help me but the rest of the forum to know what we can legally do.

My motorhome can't be registered as a motorhome for one reason - no rear windows. I don't want windows because it makes it look like a motorhome, easy to damage and break into, makes it too hot with the greenhouse effect, and you lose all the wall space which I make good use of for other things. Complies in all other respects, and still got enough glass to see out of. But for some people a tent or shop doorway is a home. So a van can be, whatever its registered as,

So you are not living in a Motor "home" ;-) ........ .......

But dossing in a white van >:-) .........

So you are guilty of breaking Lockdown rules :-| .......

HYPOCRITE *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-03 4:24 PM

globebuster - 2020-06-03 1:31 PM

I thought - if that were possible......

If it were possible for you to think ....

Said the Forums Fulltime in a Pandemic HYPOCRITE *-) ........

Barryd999 - 2020-06-03 12:38 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-03 12:09 PM

I think I have made myself pretty clear. What I am concerned and really angry about is the government allowing morons to come to areas with a predominately elderly population spreading the virus and using up resources that are just not able to cope with such an influx of said morons at the best of times, let alone in the middle of a world Pandemic. The littering and partying would just be annoying in normal times.

By travelling with the virus to their other homes, The Duke of Cornwall, BoJo, and now Dominic Cummings have brought the Government into such ridicule by ignoring their own instructions, people don't believe or take notice of their instructions.

But what I find most sinister is the extreme lengths BoJo is going to, trying to defend the indefensible, ignoring even his own MPs, to avoid sacking DC.

This is the profile of a leader held hostage by his aide.

But why ?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-03 4:36 PM

By travelling with the virus to their other homes, The Duke of Cornwall, BoJo, and now Dominic Cummings have brought the Government into such ridicule by ignoring their own instructions, people don't believe or take notice of their instructions.

Say's the bloke who's spent the Pandemic dossing in a White Van in Cornwall.......Whilst ignoring the instructions of his own Government 8-) ........

HYPOCRITE!!! >:-) ........

So thats a No then

I don't need to explain, or say which law you've broken to the rest of the forum - For the simple reason that the majority of the forum understand the lock-down, the law and the spirit of it - for the sake of society in general.

I don't think the rest of the forum need any help in that respect, so don't try that angle

Can you show me where ANYONE on this forum supports your selfish, thoughtless actions over the past couple of months?

Your expansive wanderings throughout the UK for weeks on end, is the very worst example of your Fcuk You attitude to the rest of society - you should be ashamed of yourself.

You say - 'My motorhome can't be registered as a motorhome'

So actually you don't have a 'motorhome' do you - well there's a surprise!!!!

All these pathetic little quips like - 'I'm self-isolating in my home - motorHome [insert smiley] is just an utter load of BullSh*t - and in fact all those examples you cited over the many weeks in defence of your actions have absolutely NO bearing on a white van with an armchair and a bucket chucked in the back!

I know how pedantic you love to be [especially when it suits] - so let's just clarify the point.

YOU DON'T HAVE A MOTORHOME, not even a campervan.

FFS! you even bag up your excrement and throw it in bins!!

What a Law Breaking, nasty, self-serving, arrogant and self- righteous hypocrite you are.

Don't bother to reply with the usual feeble excuses - they don't wash with anyone.

globebuster - 2020-06-03 5:23 PM

So thats a No then

I don't need to explain, or say which law you've broken to the rest of the forum - For the simple reason that the majority of the forum understand the lock-down, the law and the spirit of it - for the sake of society in general.

I don't think the rest of the forum need any help in that respect, so don't try that angle

Can you show me where ANYONE on this forum supports your selfish, thoughtless actions over the past couple of months?

Your expansive wanderings throughout the UK for weeks on end, is the very worst example of your Fcuk You attitude to the rest of society - you should be ashamed of yourself.

All these pathetic little quips like - 'I'm self-isolating in my home - motorHome [insert smiley] is just an utter load of BullSh*t - and in fact all those examples you cited over the many weeks in defence of your actions have absolutely NO bearing on a white van with an armchair and a bucket chucked in the back!

I know how pedantic you love to be [especially when it suits] - so let's just clarify the point.

What a Law Breaking, nasty, self-serving, arrogant and self- righteous hypocrite you are.

Don't bother to reply with the usual feeble excuses - they don't wash with anyone.

Well I read through that diatribe of bluff and bluster to see if you could name the law you say I have broken

I should have known better than to wate my time :-S

John52 - 2020-06-03 6:08 PM

globebuster - 2020-06-03 5:23 PM

So thats a No then

Well I read through that diatribe of bluff and bluster to see if you could name the law you say I have broken

I should have known better than to wate my time :-S

No bluff and bluster - just the plain facts

So, is that really the best you can come up with? - I suppose even you can't defend the indefensible

globebuster - 2020-06-03 7:03 PM

So, is that really the best you can come up with? - I suppose even you can't defend the indefensible

plain facts would be a quote direct from the law you say I've broken

These are full timers. They do not have homes to go to. The Rozzers were still told to fine them or move them on.

If you were to come across these Rozzers overnighting would you lie to try and break the rules / law and say you did not have a house and were full timing even though you have?

John52 - 2020-06-03 7:53 PM

globebuster - 2020-06-03 7:03 PM

plain facts would be a quote direct from the law you say I've broken

There are probably numerous laws you have broken - as well you know.

Let's face it, you've been flouting them for weeks and weeks - time for you to show a bit of humility, your credibility is more shot than those who are highlighted in the media

Barryd999 - 2020-06-03 11:25 PM

These are full timers. They do not have homes to go to. The Rozzers were still told to fine them or move them on.

If you were to come across these Rozzers overnighting would you lie to try and break the rules / law and say you did not have a house and were full timing even though you have?

Couldn't hear much of that but I think I got the gist of it.

Some politician pandering to the nimby vote stirring up trouble.

I rarely stay in one place more than one night, let alone 5 weeks 8-) , so I'm gone before they get their act together, probably leaving a trail of fuming nimbys in my wake (lol)

My understanding is your home is the one you were in when the lockdown started, doesn't say if you have got a house somewhere you must travel to that.

The point is that most of them, even police officers sometimes, are like our globebuster here that can't point to any law I have broken. Thats what counts. All his invective, bluff and bluster is just windbag hot air (lol)

Archived