NIMBY's?

Barryd999

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-04 7:38 AM

My understanding is your home is the one you were in when the lockdown started, doesn't say if you have got a house somewhere you must travel to that.

So you've spent months "Interpreting" the rules to suit yourself *-) .......

HYPOCRITE >:-) ..........

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2020-06-04 7:48 AM

My understanding is your home is the one you were in when the lockdown started, doesn't say if you have got a house somewhere you must travel to that.

I'm obeying the law, making the most of the unprecedented sunshine, and harming no one :-D

Unlike the Duke of Cornwall, Boris Johnson, and Dominic Cummings taking their virus to another home >:-)

Barryd999 - 2020-06-03 11:25 PM

These are full timers. They do not have homes to go to. The Rozzers were still told to fine them or move them on.

If you were to come across these Rozzers overnighting would you lie to try and break the rules / law and say you did not have a house and were full timing even though you have?

Couldn't hear much of that but I think I got the gist of it.

Some politician pandering to the nimby vote stirring up trouble.

I rarely stay in one place more than one night, let alone 5 weeks 8-) , so I'm gone before they get their act together, probably leaving a trail of fuming nimbys in my wake (lol)

The point is that most of them, even police officers sometimes, are like our globebuster here that can't point to any law I have broken. Thats what counts. All his invective, bluff and bluster is just windbag hot air (lol)

I have just posted the legislation for you in the other thread. So you now reckon after you told us that the general public everywhere you went supported you and were all super friendly that you are probably leaving a trail of fuming Nimbys in your wake. At least you finally admit your behaviour is upsetting people, I am glad you didnt enjoy Barnard Castle much, please stay away.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-04 8:30 AM

I'm obeying the law, making the most of the unprecedented sunshine, and harming no one :-D

Unlike the Duke of Cornwall, Boris Johnson, and Dominic Cummings taking their virus to another home >:-)

How do you know your not a asymptomatic super spreader? :-| .......

These are full timers. They do not have homes to go to. The Rozzers were still told to fine them or move them on.

If you were to come across these Rozzers overnighting would you lie to try and break the rules / law and say you did not have a house and were full timing even though you have?

I rarely stay in one place more than one night, let alone 5 weeks 8-) , so I'm gone before they get their act together, probably leaving a trail of fuming nimbys in my wake (lol)

The point is that most of them, even police officers sometimes, are like our globebuster here that can't point to any law I have broken. Thats what counts. All his invective, bluff and bluster is just windbag hot air (lol)

No bluff and bluster - plain facts.

You admit that you rarely stay in one place for more than one night, so you are the very worst example of breaking the law.

Your continual movement, is far worse than holing up at another address - illegally or otherwise.

You have absolutely no idea how you might have impacted on the rest of society, or even jeopardised lives with your thoughtless wanderings - and you can't prove otherwise.

One law for you - another for the rest of us.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-04 10:30 AM

I have just posted the legislation for you in the other thread. So you now reckon after you told us that the general public everywhere you went supported you and were all super friendly that you are probably leaving a trail of fuming Nimbys in your wake. At least you finally admit your behaviour is upsetting people, I am glad you didnt enjoy Barnard Castle much, please stay away.

Well the nimbys weren't the ones I spoke to, but might be looking out their window overwhelming the snitch phone line :D

pelmetman - 2020-06-04 2:55 PM

Because, even if I had the virus, I wouldn't be spreading it as I am self isolating in my (motor) home :-D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-04 4:42 PM

Because, even if I had the virus, I wouldn't be spreading it as I am self isolating in my (motor) home :-D

So you didn't open the lid on the dog poo bin? :-| ........

Nor did you fill up your van using easily accesible taps? *-) .....

Or shop at least every other day etc etc? ;-) .........

HYPOCRITE >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-06-04 4:48 PM

Of course I did - same as everyone else who uses the tap, the dog waste bin, and the supermarket.

and

I took the proper precautions not to catch or spread the virus

globebuster - 2020-06-04 3:13 PM

You admit that you rarely stay in one place for more than one night, so you are the very worst example of breaking the law.

Your continual movement, is far worse than holing up at another address - illegally or otherwise.

You have absolutely no idea how you might have impacted on the rest of society, or even jeopardised lives with your thoughtless wanderings - and you can't prove otherwise.

If only Dr Shipman were here ;-)

Do you not read posts before replying, or have you forgotten it by the time you start typing?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-04 4:52 PM

Of course I did - same as everyone else who uses the tap, the dog waste bin, and the supermarket.

and

"I took the proper precautions not to catch or spread the virus"

Said the white van man *-) .........

Some of us have been fulltiming for years ;-) .......and know that you are talking b*llocks >:-) .......

Barryd999 - 2020-06-03 12:38 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-03 12:09 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-03 9:15 AM

John52 - 2020-06-03 8:55 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-02 11:10 PM

Not heard of or seen many European criminals carrying out this appalling behaviour. Are you saying that in your town you have to put up with Eastern Europeans potentially killing you and your family with a deadly virus? There is no comparison. I dont like it your right there because it could easily have been prevented but the government have failed to do that. By their actions regarding the restrictions and breaking their own rules with the Police pretty much powerless they could indirectly be responsible for the deaths of local residents here. Of that I think there can be little doubt seeing as we have seen how easily this thing spreads.

Easing of the lockdown may well be political to take some of the heat away from BoJo's support of Dominic Cummings.

Bur the damage is done and we can't stay in lockdown till the crisis is over.

The economy won't stand it.

The housing crisis in particular shows it still spreads when we are in lockdown :-(

I agree we cant stay in lock down until the crisis is over but we can still restrict peoples movements while still getting the economy moving. The point I am trying to get across to Mr Birdbrain is the government flouting their own rules and then allowing unrestricted leisure travel has just given the morons of the country an excuse to spread the virus, sadly to places where there are vulnerable people.

What they should have done is allow people to return to work when and where it is safe to do so but still encouraging working from home wherever possible but restricted public gatherings and leisure travel. Right now this morning there are teams of volunteers picking up the mess, drugs paraphernalia and other s**te left behind by these feckwits. I will hazard a guess that the morons that left it will not have been particularly safety conscious in the towns that they emerged from, they simply dont care which means some of them will be carrying the virus. It stays on surfaces (Even dog poo bins probably). Those volunteers are all now at risk. they and the morons go into shops, takeaways etc, then along comes 80 year old Mrs Teesdale to do her weekly shopping in the same places and bingo, two weeks later she is dead after maybe transferring it to someone else or her husband and so it goes on.

Apparently though this is acceptable because some Eastern Europeans have been a plague on some towns for years though. Not aware they have been killing people though.

Thats not what you were whinging about though was it ... You were whinging because cretins were bringing criminality to your back yard because of according to you Mr Cummings visit and you dont like it yet you expect others in the usual areas to put up with criminality committed by those you want to ship in ... If you cant see your hypocrisy in that your hate blinkers sunglasses need cleaning

I think I have made myself pretty clear. What I am concerned and really angry about is the government allowing morons to come to areas with a predominately elderly population spreading the virus and using up resources that are just not able to cope with such an influx of said morons at the best of times, let alone in the middle of a world Pandemic. The littering and partying would just be annoying in normal times.

Barry morons are morons during Covid 19 times before and after ... The Government aren't making , forcing , threatening etc etc anyone to go anywhere to do anything , they are asking for folk to behave responsibly ... Now if those morons dont behave responsibly and for once they turn up at your doorstep and cause cr@p rather than the usual places then tough titties ... Enjoy criminality from those you dont want , which is sumat many folk up and down this fine land have to do because you want the worlds hard luck stories shipped in , you just dont want it on your doorstep ... My heart bleeds for ya

John52 - 2020-06-04 4:55 PM

globebuster - 2020-06-04 3:13 PM

If only Dr Shipman were here ;-)

Do you not read posts before replying, or have you forgotten it by the time you start typing?

Why do you put human poo and pee in bins clearly marked as 'dog waste only' ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-04 5:41 PM

Not heard of or seen many European criminals carrying out this appalling behaviour. Are you saying that in your town you have to put up with Eastern Europeans potentially killing you and your family with a deadly virus? There is no comparison. I dont like it your right there because it could easily have been prevented but the government have failed to do that. By their actions regarding the restrictions and breaking their own rules with the Police pretty much powerless they could indirectly be responsible for the deaths of local residents here. Of that I think there can be little doubt seeing as we have seen how easily this thing spreads.

Easing of the lockdown may well be political to take some of the heat away from BoJo's support of Dominic Cummings.

The housing crisis in particular shows it still spreads when we are in lockdown :-(

I agree we cant stay in lock down until the crisis is over but we can still restrict peoples movements while still getting the economy moving. The point I am trying to get across to Mr Birdbrain is the government flouting their own rules and then allowing unrestricted leisure travel has just given the morons of the country an excuse to spread the virus, sadly to places where there are vulnerable people.

What they should have done is allow people to return to work when and where it is safe to do so but still encouraging working from home wherever possible but restricted public gatherings and leisure travel. Right now this morning there are teams of volunteers picking up the mess, drugs paraphernalia and other s**te left behind by these feckwits. I will hazard a guess that the morons that left it will not have been particularly safety conscious in the towns that they emerged from, they simply dont care which means some of them will be carrying the virus. It stays on surfaces (Even dog poo bins probably). Those volunteers are all now at risk. they and the morons go into shops, takeaways etc, then along comes 80 year old Mrs Teesdale to do her weekly shopping in the same places and bingo, two weeks later she is dead after maybe transferring it to someone else or her husband and so it goes on.

Apparently though this is acceptable because some Eastern Europeans have been a plague on some towns for years though. Not aware they have been killing people though.

Thats not what you were whinging about though was it ... You were whinging because cretins were bringing criminality to your back yard because of according to you Mr Cummings visit and you dont like it yet you expect others in the usual areas to put up with criminality committed by those you want to ship in ... If you cant see your hypocrisy in that your hate blinkers sunglasses need cleaning

I think I have made myself pretty clear. What I am concerned and really angry about is the government allowing morons to come to areas with a predominately elderly population spreading the virus and using up resources that are just not able to cope with such an influx of said morons at the best of times, let alone in the middle of a world Pandemic. The littering and partying would just be annoying in normal times.

Barry morons are morons during Covid 19 times before and after ... The Government aren't making , forcing , threatening etc etc anyone to go anywhere to do anything , they are asking for folk to behave responsibly ... Now if those morons dont behave responsibly and for once they turn up at your doorstep and cause cr@p rather than the usual places then tough titties ... Enjoy criminality from those you dont want , which is sumat many folk up and down this fine land have to do because you want the worlds hard luck stories shipped in , you just dont want it on your doorstep ... My heart bleeds for ya

No but they should be forcing people not to go where they like for anything but work or essential travel. As we have seen, its not just here, its all over the country. There was no need to change the rules to allow any distance travel for pleasure. All its done is make sure the hot spot tourist areas that are simply not able to cope get crammed. These are often areas where there is a vulnerable population. Can you not see how dumb thats been?

and

The difference is we took the precautions in our own homes and local areas. Much less likely to spread the virus. Lets say you picked it up from a bin or a supermarket trolley in one town. You openly admit you have been moving around every day. So over two weeks you could have been carrying that virus and not only contaminating one area but maybe 14. You are the worst kind of spreader potentially which is why there is a law preventing you from doing exactly what you have been doing. you now are trying to twist that to say you were supposed to stay in the home you were in at the beginning of lock down. No, you were supposed to go home to your main residence and stay there. Do you not remember all the debacle about second home owners?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-04 5:48 PM

No but they should be forcing people not to go where they like for anything but work or essential travel. As we have seen, its not just here, its all over the country. There was no need to change the rules to allow any distance travel for pleasure. All its done is make sure the hot spot tourist areas that are simply not able to cope get crammed. These are often areas where there is a vulnerable population. Can you not see how dumb thats been?

Went to Aldi for the first time today in almost a year ;-) .........

Well to be honest......Its the first supermarket I'd been in since we got back to blighty 8-) .......

But I had to do a Click&Collect from Screwfix so called in on the way B-) .......

I love the traffic light system and no annoying sprogs running around :D .......

Kinda starting to love the new normal >:-) ........

You mean its OK for 'townies' to go to work in our towns and cities as normal but if they dare venture into your stretch then its a no-no ... You didn't answer my question the other day , dont tourist spots always get a spike in tourism in April/May and always when the weather has been great like lately or is that all down to Mr Cummings

Birdbrain - 2020-06-04 6:11 PM

You mean its OK for 'townies' to go to work in our towns and cities as normal but if they dare venture into your stretch then its a no-no ... You didn't answer my question the other day , dont tourist spots always get a spike in tourism in April/May and always when the weather has been great like lately or is that all down to Mr Cummings

No thats not what I am saying. I think its fine for people to go to work anywhere if they really have to and practice safe distancing, in fact its essential and it helps kick starts the economy. I have no issue with that. I have had a bloke working on a site up in Middleton in Teesdale (one of the areas effected by the morons) for two days, even found him a hotel that is taking in key essential workers. Totally fine. He is a sensible lad and has worked onsite throughout the entire lock down. Yes about this time we see an increase in visitors but nothing like this. Its way more than normal and nobody has experienced behaviour like this before which under normal conditions would be bad enough but right now? 8-)

The government know this has been happening but have chosen to do nothing, the police and services are totally out numbered but the government do nothing.

I noticed they have dropped this slogan. Probably one of Doms. Oops.

101557160_731882177628908_8778044014852046848_n.jpg.96c5dd78e9bdc41903a04431b0b14dec.jpg

Barryd999 - 2020-06-04 6:23 PM

No thats not what I am saying. I think its fine for people to go to work anywhere if they really have to and practice safe distancing, in fact its essential and it helps kick starts the economy. I have no issue with that. I have had a bloke working on a site up in Middleton in Teesdale (one of the areas effected by the morons) for two days, even found him a hotel that is taking in key essential workers. Totally fine. He is a sensible lad and has worked onsite throughout the entire lock down. Yes about this time we see an increase in visitors but nothing like this. Its way more than normal and nobody has experienced behaviour like this before which under normal conditions would be bad enough but right now? 8-)

The government know this has been happening but have chosen to do nothing, the police and services are totally out numbered but the government do nothing.

Barry ... Princess , we've just had the sunniest May on record and lockdown before and during that time ... Folk are eager to get out and Government know that , you cant lock them away forever ... As I keep on saying in a roundabout way individuals have to take responsibility at some point , morons wont and morons will be morons ... As for The Police "doing nothing" well hello , thats what many folk say in this country with those you want to ship in causing chaos ... Welcome to reality

Guest pelmetman

Led by Donkeys eh?......

No escaping their bias *-) .......

In December 2018, four friends were discussing their frustrations with the ongoing Brexit situation in 'The Birdcage', a pub in Stoke Newington. All four men had a connection with environmental campaign group Greenpeace; Oliver Knowles and Ben Stewart were employees, and James Sadri and Will Rose had previously been involved with the group.[4] In the referendum, they had all voted to remain in the EU.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_By_Donkeys

Loony Liberal Lefty EU Loving Gobsh*tes >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-06-04 7:43 PM

Led by Donkeys eh?......

Sheer brilliance.

No escaping their bias *-) .......

Reminding you what your Tory chums said isn't bias........it's publishing inescapable quotes you wished they'd never said!! (lol)

https://tinyurl.com/yaz4z6cs

Barryd999 - 2020-06-04 5:52 PM

and

The difference is we took the precautions in our own homes and local areas. Much less likely to spread the virus. Lets say you picked it up from a bin or a supermarket trolley in one town. You openly admit you have been moving around every day. So over two weeks you could have been carrying that virus and not only contaminating one area but maybe 14. You are the worst kind of spreader potentially which is why there is a law preventing you from doing exactly what you have been doing. you now are trying to twist that to say you were supposed to stay in the home you were in at the beginning of lock down. No, you were supposed to go home to your main residence and stay there. Do you not remember all the debacle about second home owners?

I couldn't have put it better myself .....

52's continued use of smileys I find a bit sickening, more so than the thought of him s**tting in a bag - maybe it's his childish way of dealing with the denial

Birdbrain - 2020-06-04 6:34 PM

Barry ... Princess , we've just had the sunniest May on record and lockdown before and during that time ... Folk are eager to get out and Government know that , you cant lock them away forever ... As I keep on saying in a roundabout way individuals have to take responsibility at some point , morons wont and morons will be morons ... As for The Police "doing nothing" well hello , thats what many folk say in this country with those you want to ship in causing chaos ... Welcome to reality

I bet if I asked you or anyone on here could you find somewhere nice to go to for a walk or a picnic in the country withing say 20-25 miles of your home you could think of somewhere couldn't you? Of course you could. Anyone in the country should be able to. The R Rate was already too high many scientists said when the government suddenly announced there were no limits on pleasure travelling. In many countries with much lower infection rates than us they started to allow people to move around a bit more but not where they liked. I think some had Zones as well. If you were in a red zone you couldnt go far at all, a green zone a bit further.

Why not do that? Its only going to get worse once it gets even warmer.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-04 9:03 PM

Its only going to get worse once it gets even warmer.

Maybe in the BAME community if they keep going on demo's 8-) .......

From what I saw today on my first visit to a supermarket since the first week of March in Spain ;-) .......

Us old folk are being sensible B-) .........

Archived