jumpstart - 2020-06-26 6:03 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 3:49 PM

jumpstart - 2020-06-26 3:47 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 12:02 PM

Violet1956 - 2020-06-26 11:25 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-25 7:52 PM

Violet1956 - 2020-06-25 5:19 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-25 5:03 PM

Its a strange old world when a badly written piece of junk wrote by a moron telling folk to go home gets folk more wound up than those who face death and rape daily across the world just for being Christians ... Strange lot

I'm not wound up Antony I'm laughing at it. What gives you the right to assume that any of us are not concerned about the persecution of Christians in other parts of the world? Why on earth would you even assume that?

"What right" ... The same right you have to call me an "extremist"

I know you are now baiting me Antony. Neverthlelss, I don't recall ever calling you an extremist.

Veronica ... You asked me a question and I replied with an answer ... You called me an extremist and Brian backed you up on that at the time ... The right I have in saying what I said and what you said is free speech ... No baiting at all ... Dont take everything so personal and that is not a go at you

There you go ....you asked in one of your other posts how I can get away with saying things about Israel....

Princess what are you on about ... I think you see I have posted and start frothing at the mouth ... Please explain for once

Free speech.

The same "free speech" you dont want all Israelis to have seen as you consider them all "fair game" to Palestinian child bombers ??? ... Do you ever read your own posts

Where have I ever said Israeli’s can’t have free speech? Think before you post.

So you say Israelis can have "free speech" but all Israelis in your view are still "fair game" to terrorists ??? ... Chuckle you sure are funny ... So basically say what you want but its OK in your book to get killed for it ???

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 7:13 PM

jumpstart - 2020-06-26 7:01 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 6:19 PM

Its a strange old world when a badly written piece of junk wrote by a moron telling folk to go home gets folk more wound up than those who face death and rape daily across the world just for being Christians ... Strange lot

I'm not wound up Antony I'm laughing at it. What gives you the right to assume that any of us are not concerned about the persecution of Christians in other parts of the world? Why on earth would you even assume that?

I know you are now baiting me Antony. Neverthlelss, I don't recall ever calling you an extremist.

Veronica ... You asked me a question and I replied with an answer ... You called me an extremist and Brian backed you up on that at the time ... The right I have in saying what I said and what you said is free speech ... No baiting at all ... Dont take everything so personal and that is not a go at you

There you go ....you asked in one of your other posts how I can get away with saying things about Israel....

Princess what are you on about ... I think you see I have posted and start frothing at the mouth ... Please explain for once

Free speech.

The same "free speech" you dont want all Israelis to have seen as you consider them all "fair game" to Palestinian child bombers ??? ... Do you ever read your own posts

So you say Israelis can have "free speech" but all Israelis in your view are still "fair game" to terrorists ??? ... Chuckle you sure are funny ... So basically say what you want but its OK in your book to get killed for it ???

Everyone can have free speech, except unfortunately where governments don’t allow you to use it. The Israeli government is one that tries to prevent any free speech criticism of Israel in other countries. My free speech allows me to say that with continued suppression of Palestinians yes Israeli’s are fair targets. As they don’t respond to International law and flout UN directives you can’t really be surprised I& they take up arms. Many people around the world risk their lives for free speech. You just happen to be lucky you live in the UK and have free speech........ except R.Long Bailey....she cant have it.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-06-26 7:32 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 7:13 PM

jumpstart - 2020-06-26 7:01 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 6:19 PM

Free speech.

Everyone can have free speech, except unfortunately where governments don’t allow you to use it. The Israeli government is one that tries to prevent any free speech criticism of Israel in other countries. My free speech allows me to say that with continued suppression of Palestinians yes Israeli’s are fair targets. As they don’t respond to International law and flout UN directives you can’t really be surprised I& they take up arms. Many people around the world risk their lives for free speech. You just happen to be lucky you live in the UK and have free speech........ except R.Long Bailey....she cant have it.

Try saying White Lives Matter 8-) ........

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 7:10 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-26 6:46 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 5:59 PM

You said I had "Extremist tendencies" for one thing ... Having "extremist tendencies" I assume makes one an "extremist" as Veronica called me ... Look it up , it might take a while to find it , but you'll get there in the end sweet cheeks ... Hate on Brian

No. What I said is that you demonstrate extremist tendencies. That is not the same as saying you have them. It means you present your points in a way that looks extreme.

Here you are, from my post in this string https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Full-list-of-MP-s-who-/54791/ string dated 6 April 2020 at 1:27 PM.

"So, I trawled back through all my posts on Chatterbox to 2007, and I found one instance of me saying your posts showed extremist tendencies. You took petulant exception to that. But I could find no example of me actually calling you an extremist. The nearest I got was in this (unfortunately rather long), string. https://tinyurl.com/yx83958s There is no allegation that you are an extremist, merely that you post extremist views. Clearly you can't see, or possibly understand, that, so further discussions seem pointless."

You endlessly exaggerate what you claim others say of, about, and to, you. This is just another example of your hyperbole, and endless repetition of questions to which you have been given answers. If you don't like the way you put yourself across, why not change the way you express yourself. Otherwise, as they say, suck it up! :-D

1 Give up ... You know what you meant just as I and the rest of the club do ...

2 You said I had 'extremist tendencies" now does my "extremist tendencies" come under in your view 'obsession , fanaticism or extremism' ??? ... 3 Now given you had to backtrack and apologise only a few days ago after insinuating Stuart had posted racist content when he obviously hadn't your reputation goes before you ...

4 As for how I put myself across Princess , I have no issue with that , you on the other hand take issue with anyone who questions Islam , immigration etc etc ... You have the issue Sweetie cheeks ... Suck it up slurper

1 Yes, of course I know what I meant. Your mistake is thinking you know what I meant better than I do! You don't. You read what you think is there, but not what is actually there.

2 For the third time, no I didn't. I repeated exactly what I said just above to help you. Fat lot of good that was! :-| You just don't/can't/won't understand the difference between demonstrating a tendency to something, and being called that thing, can you?

3 If I'd said to Stuart what you half-read me as saying, I should have apologised. In fact, I did neither. So, over to you to show me where I "insinuated Stuart had posted racist content" and then apologised for what I had not done.

4 Does that mean that you accept you are as your posts portray you, or not? It's really confusing, because you firstly complain that someone said you've made yourself look extreme, then you vigorously protest that you're nothing of the sort (in other words, that you'd misrepresented yourself), and finally that you've no problem with the way you've misrepresented yourself. So, which is it? That you're not an extremist but have an unfortunate tendency to make yourself appear one, or that you are an extremist but don't like having it pointed out? It's like watching someone endlessly walking into the edge of a door, and endlessly blaming the door! :-D

StuartO - 2020-06-27 9:42 PM

Brian, didn’t you say that if someone takes something wrongly that it is the writer’s failure, never the reader?

And now you’re claiming the opposite?

Never Brians fault ... He does get a bit tedious at times

Brian, didn’t you say that if someone takes something wrongly that it is the writer’s failure, never the reader?

Tbh Stuart from what i read Brian repeated three times what he'd actually written but each time Antony conveniently ignored one important word which then put's the correct quote in a different context. Most people can see through that as it's so obvious.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-28 4:05 PM

Tbh Stuart from what i read Brian repeated three times what he'd actually written but each time Antony conveniently ignored one important word which then put's the correct quote in a different context. Most people can see through that as it's so obvious.

Yeah Stadler..... most of us have seen your new Lefty pal Waldorf in a new light :D .........

Waldorf.jpg.14a95c4c768ac50272ce595b42220a8f.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-06-28 4:11 PM

Yeah Stadler..... most of us have seen your new Lefty pal Waldorf in a new light :D .........

I've no idea who either of the above are but using an fm's personal photograph despite digitally altering it is breaching OAL rule 15.4.6.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-28 5:44 PM

I've no idea who either of the above are but using an fm's personal photograph despite digitally altering it is breaching OAL rule 15.4.6.

I can guess which one you look like ;-) ..........

I doubt your grumpy visage needs to be digitally enhanced :D .........

Just sayin (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Statler_and_Waldorf.jpg.9cb67df56475fc7f823d52e8a4929424.jpg

Is your 'homophobia' within OAL rules ??? ... "Pansy Boy" wasn't it ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-28 8:48 PM

I don't have a dislike or irrational fear of genuine homosexuals so cannot be homophobic. You on the other hand, not only fake homosexuality to try playing the homophobe card, but openly refer to homosexuals as Batty Boys......don't you Antony? Apart from being a hypocrite you're obviously unbalanced in need of psychiatric treatment.

Bulletguy - 2020-06-28 9:15 PM

I don't have a dislike or irrational fear of genuine homosexuals so cannot be homophobic. You on the other hand, not only fake homosexuality to try playing the homophobe card, but openly refer to homosexuals as Batty Boys......don't you Antony? Apart from being a hypocrite you're obviously unbalanced in need of psychiatric treatment.

I take it thats a no then ... I presume you mean I need "psychiatric treatment" for my sexuality ??? ... You're a disgrace

Birdbrain - 2020-06-28 9:30 PM

I take it......

Take it however you want but a person cannot be homophobic when they don't have a dislike or irrational fear of genuine homosexuals. Go and get your head sorted out.

Bulletguy - 2020-06-28 9:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-28 9:30 PM

I take it......

Take it however you want but a person cannot be homophobic when they don't have a dislike or irrational fear of genuine homosexuals. Go and get your head sorted out.

Explain your use of "Pansy Boy" that you puked several times , then explain when challenged that you had used that vile slur you denied it and said I was lying ??? ... If you had done nowt wrong why lie Princess ???

I did indeed, and I try to achieve that or, or if there is a misunderstanding, to clarify. I now seem to have got as far as my abilities allow, so can you help me out?

Can you clarify for Antony the answer to his question? I've now tried three times, and I don't seem to be able to explain it in a way that he can understand.

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-29 5:17 PM

I did indeed, and I try to achieve that or, or if there is a misunderstanding, to clarify. I now seem to have got as far as my abilities allow, so can you help me out?

Can you clarify for Antony the answer to his question? I've now tried three times, and I don't seem to be able to explain it in a way that he can understand.

Looks like others dont understand either Brian ... Blame me though if it makes life easier

Birdbrain - 2020-06-29 5:40 PM

Looks like others dont understand either Brian ... Blame me though if it makes life easier

Then perhaps Stuart will be able to help those others as well?

Birdbrain - 2020-06-29 5:04 PM

jumpstart - 2020-06-29 8:20 AM

Oh how amusing, you’re faux outrage is so you.

You find the English language difficult enough to grasp , never mind trying any fancy foreign ones ... One step at a time Dippy

Yeh,I see you have the same problem.

If you have reached the limits of your abilities as you see them Brian I can only suggest you try to reach higher and further, beyond the limits imposed by smugness and conceit and show willingness to accept that there will always be people who are cleverer than you are and have ideas you will struggle to grasp.

Archived