We also need a solution for Bad Black Behaviour

StuartO

StuartO - 2020-06-26 6:48 AM

Another "unlicensed music gathering" in an area of London last night, leading to police having to cllear it and facebeing attacked; it was Notting Hill so does that mean blacks again or it the Chattering Classes who live there these days? Either way its Bad Behaviour at corona virus time. So of course was the crowding on Bournmouth Beach - and I'm not suggesting that was blacks. We seem to be losing the habit of behaving properly throughout the UK these days. I'm grateful that my little bit of England here in rural Suffolk is still OK, even if Southwold, not far away, is reported to be heaving with people again, like a normal summer. The traffic volumes are back up to normal in our little market town but at least we can continue Sheltering safely because supermarket food deliveries are reliable. It's all we can do, shelter and worry for our Country.

Bournemouth Beach , Notting Hill all of em utter morons ... Though I dont think the morons at Bournemouth trashed police cars and injured 22 cops , thats a special kind of moron

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2020-06-25 7:52 PM

Violet1956 - 2020-06-25 5:19 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-25 5:03 PM

Its a strange old world when a badly written piece of junk wrote by a moron telling folk to go home gets folk more wound up than those who face death and rape daily across the world just for being Christians ... Strange lot

I'm not wound up Antony I'm laughing at it. What gives you the right to assume that any of us are not concerned about the persecution of Christians in other parts of the world? Why on earth would you even assume that?

"What right" ... The same right you have to call me an "extremist"

I know you are now baiting me Antony. Neverthlelss, I don't recall ever calling you an extremist.

Violet1956 - 2020-06-26 11:25 AM

Its a strange old world when a badly written piece of junk wrote by a moron telling folk to go home gets folk more wound up than those who face death and rape daily across the world just for being Christians ... Strange lot

I'm not wound up Antony I'm laughing at it. What gives you the right to assume that any of us are not concerned about the persecution of Christians in other parts of the world? Why on earth would you even assume that?

I know you are now baiting me Antony. Neverthlelss, I don't recall ever calling you an extremist.

Veronica ... You asked me a question and I replied with an answer ... You called me an extremist and Brian backed you up on that at the time ... The right I have in saying what I said and what you said is free speech ... No baiting at all ... Dont take everything so personal and that is not a go at you

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 12:02 PM

Veronica ... You asked me a question and I replied with an answer ... You called me an extremist and Brian backed you up on that at the time ... The right I have in saying what I said and what you said is free speech ... No baiting at all ... Dont take everything so personal and that is not a go at you

Some obfuscation in your response Antony. Do the work, find an example of where I have called you an extremist.

Violet1956 - 2020-06-26 12:05 PM

Some obfuscation in your response Antony. Do the work, find an example of where I have called you an extremist.

And, since you've enjoined me, present the evidence you always demand of others. Just quote the string title, and the date and time of the alleged post. The forum search function will get you there.

You have never said I am an extremist or hold extremist views ???

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-26 2:28 PM

And, since you've enjoined me, present the evidence you always demand of others. Just quote the string title, and the date and time of the alleged post. The forum search function will get you there.

You sure Brian ???

There you go ....you asked in one of your other posts how I can get away with saying things about Israel....

jumpstart - 2020-06-26 3:47 PM

There you go ....you asked in one of your other posts how I can get away with saying things about Israel....

Princess what are you on about ... I think you see I have posted and start frothing at the mouth ... Please explain for once

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 3:04 PM

You have never said I am an extremist or hold extremist views ???

Lordy me, the goal post's been moved already. :-D

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 3:05 PM

You sure Brian ???

Of course I'm sure - it's how I've been able to give you the evidence you've demanded in the past. Mind, it takes a while to get it to work, but you'll get there in the end! :-D

jumpstart - 2020-06-24 6:46 PM

Brian,I seam to remember seeing Barbera Woodhouse wacking a dog great over the head with a rolled up newspaper whenever it barked at cyclists. It soon learnt not to do it.

I assumed this was was tongue-in-cheek, but then began to wonder. Please John, put me out of my misery! :-)

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-26 5:11 PM

You sure Brian ???

Of course I'm sure - it's how I've been able to give you the evidence you've demanded in the past. Mind, it takes a while to get it to work, but you'll get there in the end! :-D

You said I had "Extremist tendencies" for one thing ... Having "extremist tendencies" I assume makes one an "extremist" as Veronica called me ... Look it up , it might take a while to find it , but you'll get there in the end sweet cheeks ... Hate on Brian

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 3:49 PM

Princess what are you on about ... I think you see I have posted and start frothing at the mouth ... Please explain for once

Free speech.

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-26 5:22 PM

Brian,I seam to remember seeing Barbera Woodhouse wacking a dog great over the head with a rolled up newspaper whenever it barked at cyclists. It soon learnt not to do it.

I assumed this was was tongue-in-cheek, but then began to wonder. Please John, put me out of my misery! :-)

You talked about basic treatment of man & dogs.

And I just got this vision in my head of the very basic treatment Barbera Woodhouse gave to a dog with three wacks to the head with a rolled up newspaper. It was very effective , so I thought it an amusing analogy. Not to be carried out in practice .....or then again.....

jumpstart - 2020-06-26 6:03 PM

Free speech.

The same "free speech" you dont want all Israelis to have seen as you consider them all "fair game" to Palestinian child bombers ??? ... Do you ever read your own posts

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-06-26 6:13 PM

And I just got this vision in my head of the very basic treatment Barbera Woodhouse gave to a dog with three wacks to the head with a rolled up newspaper. It was very effective , so I thought it an amusing analogy. Not to be carried out in practice .....or then again.....

Go on.......Next time you're in amongst a load of ferral youth.........Try it >:-) .......

Its Barbara not Barbera ... You say POTUS Trump is thick

Thank you John. You've just restored my faith in human nature! :-D

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 5:59 PM

You sure Brian ???

You said I had "Extremist tendencies" for one thing ... Having "extremist tendencies" I assume makes one an "extremist" as Veronica called me ... Look it up , it might take a while to find it , but you'll get there in the end sweet cheeks ... Hate on Brian

No. What I said is that you demonstrate extremist tendencies. That is not the same as saying you have them. It means you present your points in a way that looks extreme.

Here you are, from my post in this string https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Full-list-of-MP-s-who-/54791/ string dated 6 April 2020 at 1:27 PM.

"So, I trawled back through all my posts on Chatterbox to 2007, and I found one instance of me saying your posts showed extremist tendencies. You took petulant exception to that. But I could find no example of me actually calling you an extremist. The nearest I got was in this (unfortunately rather long), string. https://tinyurl.com/yx83958s There is no allegation that you are an extremist, merely that you post extremist views. Clearly you can't see, or possibly understand, that, so further discussions seem pointless."

You endlessly exaggerate what you claim others say of, about, and to, you. This is just another example of your hyperbole, and endless repetition of questions to which you have been given answers. If you don't like the way you put yourself across, why not change the way you express yourself. Otherwise, as they say, suck it up! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-06-26 6:46 PM

"So, I trawled back through all my posts on Chatterbox to 2007

Was Birdy on here then?.......Or was CB even invented? 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 6:53 PM

"So, I trawled back through all my posts on Chatterbox to 2007

Was Birdy on here then?.......Or was CB even invented? 8-) ........

No, he first arrived in 2010 as Antony1969, when he was as nice as pie because he wander advice - but as I said above, I searched back through all my posts, not his.

What do you mean by CB?

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 6:19 PM

jumpstart - 2020-06-26 6:03 PM

Free speech.

The same "free speech" you dont want all Israelis to have seen as you consider them all "fair game" to Palestinian child bombers ??? ... Do you ever read your own posts

Where have I ever said Israeli’s can’t have free speech? Think before you post.

You sure Brian ???

No. What I said is that you demonstrate extremist tendencies. That is not the same as saying you have them. It means you present your points in a way that looks extreme.

Here you are, from my post in this string https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Full-list-of-MP-s-who-/54791/ string dated 6 April 2020 at 1:27 PM.

"So, I trawled back through all my posts on Chatterbox to 2007, and I found one instance of me saying your posts showed extremist tendencies. You took petulant exception to that. But I could find no example of me actually calling you an extremist. The nearest I got was in this (unfortunately rather long), string. https://tinyurl.com/yx83958s There is no allegation that you are an extremist, merely that you post extremist views. Clearly you can't see, or possibly understand, that, so further discussions seem pointless."

You endlessly exaggerate what you claim others say of, about, and to, you. This is just another example of your hyperbole, and endless repetition of questions to which you have been given answers. If you don't like the way you put yourself across, why not change the way you express yourself. Otherwise, as they say, suck it up! :-D

Some real gems in that string!! :D

You sure Brian ???

Give up ... You know what you meant just as I and the rest of the club do ... You said I had 'extremist tendencies" now does my "extremist tendencies" come under in your view 'obsession , fanaticism or extremism' ??? ... Now given you had to backtrack and apologise only a few days ago after insinuating Stuart had posted racist content when he obviously hadn't your reputation goes before you ... As for how I put myself across Princess , I have no issue with that , you on the other hand take issue with anyone who questions Islam , immigration etc etc ... You have the issue Sweetie cheeks ... Suck it up slurper

Archived